Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ballad of Jonathan Part Deux

2
2 Comments 2
3.5k Views 3.5k
658 words 658 words
I am Jonathan Walker and this is my next tale about me and my love for Caroline Hartowski. After my Mom saw us kissing at my Dad's funeral, she told me to take Carrie back to the hotel. When we got there, we kissed again and began to take off our clothes. I saw her naked body and I was charmed by it.

"You look beautiful naked, Carrie," I said and she blushed.

Sticking out her tongue she said, "Thank you my dear Jonathan and you are quite the hunk!"

I laughed, kissed her again and pulled her closer to me. In the bed, I pulled her legs around my torso and pushed my cock in her pussy and we made love.

She was moaning and crying in joy, "I love you my dear Jonathan and I won't leave you, because I fell in love with you when I moved in and when you kissed me for the first time."

I was happy and crying because she said she loved me. Through the curtains, the moon shine fell on our naked bodies writhing in pure love. It illuminated Carrie's happy face and mine grinning, because I finally lost my virginity to the woman I love.

I told her that she got my first time and she smiled saying, "Its good to keep it for the woman who you loves."

I smiled at her words, and said, "I love you Carrie and you got my first time out of pure love and true love."

She smiled at me and a tear fell from her cheek. She kissed me again and said, "I will never leave you, my dear Jonathan, after all, you are my true love!"

We continued to make love and we both came together in passion. Her crying and screaming in love, and me sobbing and holding her tight. The next morning we woke up and smiled at each other recalling the night before.

She snuggled in my arms smiling, "Oh my dear, Jonathan, I am very happy it happened last night.

EMMA_DEEP
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EMMA_DEEP

I will keep loving you forever and ever!"

She kissed me after she said those two words that makes my heart grow happily in passion. Afterwards, Carrie and I went down to eat breakfast and saw my Mom there. She was happy to see us together and told Carrie to take care of me.

Carrie smiled, held my hand and said, "Yes I will take care of my dear Jonathan after all he is my love of my life."

I was smiling when I heard her words. Holding Carrie's hand, I said, "Thank you Mom for accepting my romance with Ms Hartowski. I am glad you accepted us."

Mom smiled and said, "Of course I accepted it, Jonny, after all you need each other."

Carrie and I smiled when my Mom said the words, "You need each other."

I am glad Mom and my relatives accepted my romance with Ms Hartowski, because the love we have for each other is pure and good for our hearts. When the funeral was over, Carrie and I decided to take a vacation in Florida where my college is. We walked to the beach holding hands and smiling. People in the beach shouted and whistled because they supported our romance.

One guy told me, "You are lucky to have a woman in your arms boy, take care of her."

I told him, "Yes sir, I will!"

That night we decided to go to a Japanese night club. We danced and ate dinner. I got out of the chair, kneeled in front of her and took out a ring box. "Carrie would you marry me?"

She cried and said, "Yes, my dear, Jonathan. I will marry you!"

The people in the night club clapped for us and whistled. This is the end of my second story. I love my dear Caroline, after all she is the love of my life.

Published 
Written by Sexinerd1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments