Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back End - Last Night

"One last night together he begs"

12
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to slut Terrence."

It'd been one week since his punishment. Since then, he had done everything that was asked of him. Including sending pictures of his cleaned home and wearing a butt plug for hours daily to keep himself loose for his mistress. Unfortunately, she hadn't given him any hints about her visits. He grew desperate, alone, and horny.

It's not like he wasn't popular; he had quite a fulfilling life. He worked as a salesman in the day, and by night, he hung out with his friends playing darts. In his free time, he'd work on his car, fixing out the minor kinks and maybe even adding some upgrades to it.

Suddenly, his phone rang. He knew it was his mistress from the unique ringtone he had given her. But when he opened her text, his heart sank.

Mistress: I'm sorry, sweetheart, something's come up, and I'll be moving to another state next week. I know this is sudden; I've only found out myself. Although we won't be able to continue this relationship, you'll always have a special place in my heart. You can always contact me if you need anything. I know this news is difficult to hear. Take the time you need and text me back when you do. I need to know you are okay.

His eyes began to water as he read her text. By the time he'd finished reading, tears were running down his cheeks. He wasn't ready for this to end. He didn't even know how they could stop, as if it had never happened. She had become a part of his life that he did not want to live without. Every time they were together, he wished she would choose him instead. There were times he thought he had a chance, but now it's as if his life had come crashing down. He was going through all the stages of grief at warp speed, racking his brain about how he could still hold on to this relationship.

Hours had passed, and he's still trying to wrap his mind around life without her. When had he ever been able to persuade her, though? What could he say to keep her by his side? Nothing came to mind except time was running out, and he couldn't waste another minute not seeing her.

Him: I need to see you.

Mistress: This isn't a good time. I'm busy with packing and moving arrangements. How about I call you tonight?

Him: No, please, I need to see you one last time before you move.

She knew he must be heartbroken by the news. His request to see her was understandable, but she also had responsibilities and an obligation to her lover. Still, she couldn't turn away from his pleading request. She knew he needed closure just as much as she needed for a proper goodbye.

Mistress: I'll come by tonight.

Him: See you soon.

She told her lover she would stay out with her friends tonight and have a farewell party. She promised she'd come back early tomorrow to continue packing. Just like that, she headed out and drove over to his place. On the way over, she pondered how to comfort him, but nothing clear came to mind. By the time she arrived and walked to his front door, he was already waiting outside, sitting on the stairway like a lost child waiting to be discovered. Before she could speak, he turned towards her, and their eyes locked. He remained still; she could see in his eyes that he'd been crying. She strode over quickly, closing the gap between them and stroking his hair.

Her voice was gentle and soft as she spoke, “Let's go inside, alright?”

He nodded and stood up, leading them into his apartment. As the door closed behind them, silence remained. With her back against the front door, she was staring at his back. Minutes passed, and she was hesitant to speak, afraid anything she said could set him to tears. So she stayed quiet and waited for him to talk first. She could hear him sniffling, his shoulder shaking before she could reach him. He turned around and embraced her tight. His head rested on her shoulder, he pushed his face against her neck. Still, no words were exchanged. She returned his embrace and rubbed his back softly.

“Please don't move away.”

“I'm sorry, but I can't stop this.”

“What if I moved with you?”

“It's not wise; your whole life is here. You know that.”

“But what about yours?”

“My family needs me. They are my life.”

He sighed and lifted his head off her shoulders so their eyes could meet. “Then, just for tonight, can you be mine?”

Without hesitation, she whispered, “Yes, I'm all yours tonight.”

KIMGREY1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KIMGREY1

Those words clenched his heart. So bitter yet so sweet. For the first time, he acted like a lover instead of a slave. His hand caressed her face and kissed her gently. Licking her lips as they exchanged affection. He began to kiss her passionately. Harder with urgency, desperately claiming her lips for his own. She started biting his lips softly, her tongue exploring his. Her hands reached around his neck, squeezing and rubbing him sensually.

She knew what he needed: to be controlled and fucked senselessly. She slid her hand into his hair and gripped it hard as he kissed him forcefully and wholeheartedly. Then, right on the brink of them running out of air, she pulled his hair back hard. She was forcing him onto his knees. She loved his submission. With her free hand, she raised the hem of her skirt until it was above her waist. Her bare pussy was exposed and dripping. The fact that she'd come over without panties nearly made him cum. He moaned at the lovely sight of her mound. She moved her free hand to his head. Now, with both hands on either side of his head, she straddled his face.

Her pussy practically sat on his face as her hands held his head steady, slowly grinding on his face. She could hear him gasping for air as he was slobbering and lapping his tongue against her folds. She could feel an orgasm rising in her. Her hips began to grind harder and faster on his face. It was enough. She added her weight onto his face, forcing him to lean back until he was lying on the floor. Her pussy never lost contact with his face as she continued to straddle his face.

His face was completely drenched in her juice, making each motion she made more slippery and stimulating. She could feel her climax nearing, but she wasn't ready to cum. Tonight, she'd wanted it to be about him. With that, she stopped grinding on him and slid down until they faced each other again. Without resignation, he leaned forward to kiss her slowly but meticulously.

She stopped the kiss, grabbed his hand, and pulled him into the bedroom. “Strip and get on all fours.”

He complied. His ass faced her direction as his cock dangled and dripped. He listened carefully, trying to imagine what she could have been doing but failed to picture it. Finally, he snapped back to reality as he felt a pinch around his balls. They were being tied quite tightly. Lube was now dripping down his ass crack while her fingers had their way with his loosened asshole. He hardly noticed when she used her free hand to slide the cock ring down his shaft. He had only realized it when he was on the brink of cumming but couldn't. His balls were starting to hurt, but he remained composed, not wanting to complain, taking in the pleasure and pain she was giving him.

He felt her body's warmth on his ass, but that was not all he felt. She was firmly pushing his asshole with the thickest, longest, and most ribbed rubber cock he'd ever felt. He could tell it was at least three inches wide. He couldn't tell how long it was yet, but something told him it was not something he'd ever forget. Her hands gripped tightly on either side of his waist, her nails pressing into his flesh.

She could hear him screaming from the pain, but she was going to fuck him thoroughly. She plunged forward until all nine inches of the ribbed shaft were entirely inside him. Before he could adjust to the length, she began fucking him hard. His balls turned purple, and his cock was stiffer than ever; just begging for release. His ass was getting reamed. He was on cloud nine, losing himself to her. His asshole was swollen from the pounding as his balls were getting slapped repeatedly every time she slammed her hips onto his ass.

“Please, Mistress... I need to cum. It hurts.”

“Shhh.”

The sun was rising, and their time was coming to an end. She sped up the pounding and ripped off the tie around his balls. So deprived of release, they were practically turning black. His cock was so swollen the cock ring almost couldn't come off. He was crying, screaming, and moaning at everything she did.

“Cum for me, Slut”

“Yes, Mistress!!! I'm cumming!”

Sweat and cum glistened on his body. He's completely out of it. This was the longest fuck session they'd ever had.

She whispered, “Goodbye, sweetheart.”

Her time with him had ended. This was the goodbye they both needed.

Published 
Written by vicariouslythruu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments