Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

And I Thought We Were Over

"Toxic relationships, driven my lust"

1
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
This is a story near and dear to my heart. I will remember it forever!

It had been 5 months since we had said goodbye, it had been 2 months since we stopped sleeping with each other and it had been 6 weeks since we had spoken. You were with HER now, well let’s be honest you had been with her for 4 months now and I needed to try and move on.

Last month would have been our 2 year anniversary and I remember the day because I remember crying, hoping that you would call me, or text me or anything to acknowledge you were thinking of me too. That was the day I decided I needed to cut you out of my life. No cell phones, no emails, no facebook, nothing. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do, but I had done it.

My phone rings, I know it is you by the ringtone, “only you can love me this way”, I haven’t had the heart to change it yet. My heart feels like it is going to leap out of my chest and I feel as if I am going to vomit. What do you want, why are you calling me? I debate on answering the call, I don’t want to hurt anymore.

Against my better judgment I pick up my phone and say “hello” in the sweetest tone I can get out of my mouth.

“Hi” I hear you say. I can’t see you, but I envision the word rolling off your sexy lips.

“How are you?” you say into the phone sounding like you genuinely care, “I am working in the town next to you, come and see me”. My brain starts screaming no inside my head, but my heart starts singing and overpowers my brain before I even realize I am writing down the address.

As I drive down the highway I start to panic. I can’t be friends with you. I still love you, but you are toxic for me and me for you. Hell! You are still with what’s her face, I don’t want to hear about your relationship.

I pull up to the job site and I am on a farm, I don’t see you anywhere. I light a cigarette to try and calm my nerves when I see you coming up the hill towards my car, you look nervous, you always bite your lip when you are nervous. At least I am not the only one.

I get out of my car and lean against the hood as you approach, you lean in to give me a hug, but decided against it because I don’t uncross my arms to embrace you. We talk about how we have been, we talk about family and then it is quiet.

“You look amazing” you say while staring at the ground. I thank you. Silence again and I can see you biting your lip.

“What is it?” I ask.

“I miss you” you choke out the words as if they are poison. I don’t know what to say to you.

“I have just been thinking a lot lately and I really miss you” you continue. I can feel the tears coming to face and I don’t want you to see me cry. I try to walk away from the car but you know me all to well. You run over to me and stand in front of me, pinning me between you and my car.

The tears immediately start falling from my eyes at your touch; it feels so good and so wrong all at the same time. I can tell you want to kiss me, but instead you study my face.

I squeak out "I miss you too" and sigh in relief.

"But it doesn't matter, because you are still with her" I say while I pull away from your grip.

You grab me again and look in my tear filled eyes and state "She means nothing, she has never meant anything, she was nothing but a distraction from the pain of losing you".

You grab either side of my face and force me to look at you.

salomekastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
salomekastro

“You are my everything, you are my girl” You say.

I frown and shake my head at you. You say it again, and again, and again until I am crying so hard I can’t see through my tears. You hold me tight and whisper "I love you in my ear".

"I love you too." I squeak.

You kiss me with such emotion and passion I feel as if my legs are jello. You grab my hand and duck into a shed full of hay that I have parked beside.

“I want you” you say with this burning desire in your eyes.

I know that you know all of my buttons, and I know that you know exactly how I like it. I am not going to be able to resist you…and I don’t think that I want to.

“What about your girlfriend” I say through gasps for air as you assault my neck and collarbone with your lips and teeth.

“You are my girlfriend” you say taking my hands, “She is gone as soon as I get home, I only want you” My heart melts and I can feel my eyes tearing again.

“Turn around” you command. Oh yes, you do know how I like it. You caress my back and reach your hand around to undo my belt. Then you undo my pants and slowly pull them down. You grab my ass and kiss each cheek in appreciation. You stand up and your hands make their way up my shirt and under my bra until you find my nipple ring. I cry out with pleasure as you pull on my already erect nipples

"I missed you so much baby" You say in almost a moan.

Your hand is suddenly between my legs and you push a finger in and out of me.

"Ready as always I see" You chuckle as you pull your finger out of me and I hear you suck on .

I hear you unzip your pants as you slowly push me forward leaning over a bale of hay. My legs are already trembling with anticipation. I want you inside of me, I need you inside of me. I feel your hand on my lower back and I brace myself as you ease your hard cock inside of me.

You stay still inside me for what feels like an eternity.

You slowly pull out of me and I think to myself "This is so unlike you". You slam back inside of me and I cry out surprise and you begin to laugh. You grab my pony tail and force me to arch my back and stand up more as I have slumped right over the bale. You continue to pull in and out of me while playing between my nipple and my clit.

I can feel the pressure building inside of me and I can feel my orgasm coming on. You know its coming too. You focus solely on my clit as you vigorously start to rub it inching my orgasm closer. I explode around your hard cock and I hear you release as well screaming my name and kissing the back of my head.

You shower me with kisses and repeatedly say "You are mine"s as you slowly pull out of me.

You do up your pants and I still haven’t moved because I cant find the energy to do so. You laugh when you see me and you slowly help me move, you pull my pants up and do up my belt.

You look at me with fire in your eyes and you demand " Tell me that you are mine".

I hesitate, but state with a smile “ I am yours” You kiss me again like it is the end of the world and my legs give out.

You laugh “ Ready for round 2?”

Published 
Written by BexxyVixen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors