Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All I Want - Chapter 7

1
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
“Oh my God! This is so exciting! How does it feel to know that you’re gonna be Mrs. Cameron Joseph?” Olivia’s friend Jeanine asked while eyeing her ring. Tatiana had invited a few of their closest friends out to lunch to break the news about her sister’s engagement.

“It feels amazing. Cam and I haven’t known each other that long at all, but we know each other like we’ve been there through everything. I love him so much and I’m so happy that he chose to spend his life with me.”

“That’s sweet and all,” her friend Grace started, “but what’s the sex like? I mean, is he an all-star in the bedroom, too?” Everyone at the table giggled as they awaited Olivia’s answer.

“Ladies, there are some things that are personal, and I don’t think that my fiancé would appreciate it if he knew that I was gossiping about our sex life to my friends!” She smiled at the thought of what his reaction would be if he heard this conversation. He would probably blush a little bit and look down to hide his slightly flushed face, which she found to be so adorable. He did that whenever the topic of sex came up in conversations with anyone, and he would change the subject as quickly as possible. The first time she asked him why he blushes, he simply said that their sex life is between them, and that no one should be sexualizing her body except him. That conversation led to him peeling off her clothes one article at a time…

“Judging by that smile, I guess that the sex is pretty good!” Grace interrupted her train of thought as the rest of the girls laughed at Olivia’s flushed face.

“Okay, just between us girls, he is most definitely an all-star in the bedroom.” She laughed as the group shrieked in happiness at her confession, and she basked in her happiness.

“I’m so proud of you, Liv,” said Destiny, “You’re engaged to the love of your life and your career is finally going places it should’ve gone from the beginning. You’re shooting a music video and you have three singles out? You go, Girl!” The girls all raised their glasses and took a sip of their drinks in celebration.

Destiny is right. You’re finally where you want to be, and it’s only going to get better from here. You deserve happiness, and that is exactly what you have. Olivia’s thoughts were interrupted when Tatiana’s phone rang.

“This is Tatiana Paige,” Olivia loved how professional Tatiana was. She was always on call and ready to take care of business. The conversation lasted about a minute before she agreed to something and hung up the phone.

“Liv, that was the director of the music video. He said that he has a few male leads lined up and ready to audition later on today.”

“Ok. Sounds good to me.” The ladies finished their meal and parted ways, with Olivia and Tatiana heading out to the music video set. They shook the director’s hand, but before they could audition anyone, Olivia’s phone started buzzing. She stepped to the side and started smiling just at the thought of hearing his voice.

“Hi, Baby,” she answered

“How is my beautiful fiancée?” Cameron asked.

“I’m great. Tati and I are at the set for my music video and we’re about to audition men for the male lead role.”

“You’re auditioning men to rub all over you? I go back to Los Angeles for one week and you’re already looking for a replacement? That’s messed up, Liv.” He loved their playful relationship.

“No, what’s messed up is that I am engaged to the man of my dreams, but he is all the way on the other side of the country. When are you coming back to me, Cam?” He could just envision her pouty face, and he wanted nothing more than to kiss her.

“Now that I know you’re looking for a replacement, I’ll be back sooner than I expected. There’s no way in hell I’m letting another guy kiss and hug you.”

“You don’t like the idea of another man holding me and telling me that I’m beautiful while I’m in his arms?” she teased

“Hell no!” he answered honestly

“Then hurry up and get your ass back to New York so you can audition!”

“I don’t need to audition for a role that is already mine, Baby Girl.”

Once their conversation ended, Olivia took her seat and the first guy started his audition. The process consisted of a few rounds. First, the man had to say his name and age, which allowed Olivia to hear his voice and see how confident he is. If he stood tall and spoke with confidence, then he moved on to the next round, which was giving faces that exuded the emotions that she and the director called out. If he knew how to portray sadness, yearning, and compassion, then he moved on to the final round, which was acting with Olivia in a scenario similar to the one in the video. The two of them sat on the floor, with her sitting in between his legs. He had to make Tatiana and the director believe that he is in love with her, and when she gets up and leaves, that he is heartbroken.

By the end of the audition, they had chosen two men who would audition for the record label at a later date, but her conversation with Cam had crossed Olivia’s mind.

“I think that we should consider Cameron for this role, I mean, he is the only man I feel comfortable with, and with him, all those emotions will be real.” Olivia said to the director.

“That’s a good idea, but that’s up to the record label. You know that they don’t like to cross personal and professional lives, Olivia.”

“I know, I know. Can you ask them what they think?”

“Anything for you. Now go home and get some rest. The audition for the record label is tomorrow and you can’t show up late.”

About an hour later, Olivia entered her apartment, and she was so glad to be home. Even though she dreaded going to sleep yet another night without Cam, she needed some time to relax. Right after Cam had proposed, she got an offer to be a guest judge on the singing show that started her career, then her music video was green-lit, then the label called her into the studio to record a few songs. Between her busy work schedule and wedding planning, she was completely drained, and the fact that she had a mild case of insomnia when she wasn’t wrapped in Cameron’s strong arms didn’t do her any justice. She poured herself a cup of chamomile tea and sat down on her sofa.

MySweetToy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MySweetToy

Taking small sips while staring blankly at the television, she eventually drifted off into a peaceful rest.

Cameron stepped into his fiancée’s apartment only to find her cozy on her sofa. His heart skipped a beat as he took in the sight of her. He loved this woman with every fiber of his being, and his heart reminded him of that every time his eyes captured her. Careful not to make too much noise, he walked over to her and gently picked up her petite frame into his arms. Olivia was a heavy sleeper, so once she got to a certain point, she was out like a light until the morning. He carried her over to her bed, laying her down as quietly and steadily as possible. As if it were a routine, he slipped off her stilettos, skirt, and blouse, and he turned off the light. He undressed himself until only his boxers remained and got into bed next to his love, and he kissed her forehead before drifting off to his own slumber.

Cam was awakened about an hour later by the feeling of two legs straddling him. He opened his eyes and smiled at Olivia, who took this as an invitation to kiss him. For the first time in a week, their lips met in a passionate lip lock that never seemed to go dull in their hearts. His hands made their way to her cheeks and he held her in place as they made love to each other’s lips. Olivia decided to take that to the next level when she slid lower down his body. Of course, his dick was erect, but it twitched when she licked her lips and sucked his head into her warm mouth.

“Oh, fuck, Liv,” he hissed under his breath. He grabbed her left hand and placed it over his heart. She stared at him as she bobbed up and down on his shaft, and he couldn’t let twenty seconds go by without mentioning how sexy she was, or how good she was, or how much he loved her.

After ten minutes of his pleasure, he decided that it was time to return the favor and then some. He got in between her legs and started teasing her. He blew all over and around her pussy and smiled internally when she whimpered in desperation. He licked her entire pussy, then went back to blowing on it. Olivia placed her hands firmly on his head and guided him to her wetness. He lapped her up as if she were his favorite beverage, and she came three times from his oral skills. He laid down, expecting her to get on top and ride him the way he loved, but she didn’t get on top.

“This is your audition, Cameron Joseph. You have twenty minutes to show me why you deserve the part as the male lead in my life,” she smiled at his reaction, and she could’ve sworn that she saw his eyes get a shade darker.

He grabbed her and sat her on his dick, taking all nine inches at once. Olivia exclaimed in pleasure, but he didn’t stop. No way was he going to stop until she begged him to. He pumped into her at a vicious pace, not intending to let up any time soon. All she had to do was stay on top of him, and he took care of the rest. His strokes were powerful and to the hilt each time, and the more Olivia howled in ecstasy, the further inside of her he pushed.

He flipped her over so that she laid flat in front of him, legs open and her body ready to surrender to his masculinity. He pounded her relentlessly, looking deep into her eyes every step of the way. He watched as her eyes widened when she was cumming and he listened as she exclaimed how amazing he is to her. He decided that they have done enough fucking for one night and eased towards making love.

His hands pinched her nipples as he pumped slowly into her tightness, and he was sure to fill her up as much as possible. He wanted her to feel him reach places she never knew existed. He wanted her to feel him pleasure her in ways that could never be duplicated, and he wanted her to feel like she needed him just as much as he needed her.

She stuck her left hand in his mouth as she came for him yet again, and he sucked and licked her ring finger. Her insides pulsed, and he almost erupted, but he held himself back. He leaned his head back as he tried to regain his composure, and Olivia knew exactly what was happening. A wicked smile crossed her lips when she started grinding into him.

“C’mon, Baby. Cum for me. Show me that I don’t need any other man in my life. Show me that I belong to you. Claim me. Claim me as yours, Cameron!”

“OH, FUCK, LIV. I’M GONNA CUM!” He blasted ten strings of his semen into her. He laid down and she cuddled into him as they normally did after sex.

“So, did my audition go well?” he asked

“It most certainly did. By the way, I asked my director to see if you can be cast as the lead role, and they should be getting back to me any second now.” She got up, grabbed her phone, and listened to the voicemail messages.

“The director called and said that the record label loves the idea of having “an athlete’s touch” to the video. I think this means that you’re in! Do you want to do to the office with me in the morning to sort the deal out?”

“I don’t need a deal. I’ll hold you and kiss you on camera for free, but I’ll go with you.” The couple fell back asleep, and Olivia was so grateful for all of the great things that were happening to them.

The next morning, Cam and Olivia walked into the office, hand-in-hand, and the executive producer of the music video came to greet them.

“Good morning, happy couple! What are the tabloids calling you guys nowadays? Camivia or Oliveron? Whatever. What’s up?”

“The director of the video said that you guys liked my idea?”

“Ah, yes. We did agree that the video needs an athlete’s touch: aggressive, yet gentle.”

“So does this mean that Cameron has been cast the part?”

“Unfortunately, no. We still think that we cannot afford to blur the lines between your personal and professional lives, but do not worry. We hired someone who is perfect for the job. Mr. Wallace, please come out here.”

Olivia’s head started spinning as the man the producer called walked towards them. Cameron eyed the man and decided that he hated him for being able to be intimate with his woman in the only way that he cannot.

“Olivia Paige, Cameron Joseph, please meet Darius Wallace.” Darius stuck out his hand to shake Cam’s, but he just nodded at Olivia. Cam looked at Olivia’s shocked face and waited for her to talk…or to move.

She whispered just loud enough for Cam to hear, “Darius and I have met… he was my first love.”

Darius looked at Olivia as he continued her statement. “Olivia, I asked for this role because I still love you. I want to win you back.”

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors