Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

All I Want- Chapter 5

6
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Cameron arrived at the arena about half an hour before the opening tip-off and he was greeted by his panicking teammates and the furious coaching staff. They were furious because he had missed the press conferences and practices that could’ve given the team that edge they needed to win, but they found it relatively easy to forgive him seeing as he was their franchise player and all-star.

He went to the locker room and started his pre-game routine, which he did religiously. The rest of the Los Angeles Jaguars left him alone as he paced around the locker room and tried to rid himself of any distracting thoughts that would sabotage his game in any way. It was during this time that Cameron normally felt most relaxed and at peace with himself, but that was before Olivia came along and wreaked havoc on his mentality. He didn’t think twice about calling her as he pulled out his phone, aching to hear her sweet voice yet again. He couldn’t help but frown when he received her voice mail. Taking a deep breath, he decided to give himself a pep talk because Olivia wasn’t available to do it.

‘Alright, Cam. You’ve been working your whole life for this. Don’t let the lights and the cameras get in the way of your game. This is your game, this is what you do. Let’s get out there and take down whoever gets in the way.’

His heart wasn’t fully invested in what he said because he needed to hear that coming from Olivia. He needed to hear her tell him how undeniable their chemistry is and how much she had been thinking about him since he left a few hours ago. Another one of his rules were broken when he pulled out his phone for the second time and dialed her number, silently praying that she’ll answer. To his dismay, she didn’t pick up, and he broke another rule when he left a message.

“Hey, Liv. It’s me. I’m about to head out onto the court, but I just wanted to hear your voice before I go. I guess I caught you at a bad time, but I just wanted to let you know that I haven’t stopped thinking about you since I left. I miss you like crazy, Baby Girl. Give me a call back as soon as you can. If you get my voice mail, leave me a message. I need to hear your voice as soon as possible,” he paused and exhaled slowly, deciding to say what had been bottled up inside of him since he left, “I want you to know that I’m absolutely crazy about you. Bye, Baby Girl.” He hung up the phone and made his way to the court.

The crowd of 10,000 fans roared as he jogged over to half court as the announcer did his job.

“And now… your all-star and rookie of the year… CAAAMERONNNN JOOSEPHHH!”Cameron blushed and waved at his fans, flattered at how loved and adored he was. The rest of his team and the opposing team, the New Jersey Knights, made their way onto the court and the game promptly began.

The first half of the game was miserable for Cameron; 3 points, 1 rebound, 0 assists, and 5 turnovers, to be exact. By far, it was the worst performance he had in… ever. He silently cursed under his breath as he walked over to his locker, furious and frustrated at how badly he was doing. It came across his mind that Olivia might have called him, and his frustration was temporarily put to a halt as he anxiously fumbled with his bag to get his phone. He saw no new messages and voicemails, but before he could throw his phone back into his bag, he felt it vibrate.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Baby! I’m so sorry I missed your calls. I was busy and I had no idea that the phone was even ringing.”

“It’s okay. What’s important is that you and I are talking now.” He couldn’t hide how much she made his heart jump just by calling him Baby. Not afraid of who saw him and how much shit he was going to get from his teammates, he grinned from ear to ear because he was talking to the woman of his dreams.

“I miss you so much, Cam. When are you coming back to me?”

“I’ll be back tomorrow afternoon, Baby Girl. I have a few post-game press conferences that my agent lined up for me, and I won’t be done with that until tonight around midnight.” He didn’t hear her say anything, so he knew that he needed to reassure her of how he felt about her. “But I swear that by the time the sun sets tomorrow evening, we will have made love at least five times because you got me addicted.”

A smile crept on her full lips as she pushed him towards the dark side. “What did I get you addicted to, Baby?”

He groaned and tilted his head back as a final attempt at keeping his composure. “You know what, Olivia. I can’t say it out loud right now, but you know exactly what I’m hooked on,”

She decided to test how much of a pushover he was for her as she gave her best innocent voice. “No, Cameron, I have no idea what you mean. What are you hooked on?”

With the most serious, carnal, and sexy voice she’d ever heard, he whispered, “You. I’m hooked on you, Olivia Paige. You’re perfection, but you don’t know it. And the fact that you have no idea how perfect you are drives me insane. If I could, I would spend weeks at a time in bed with you, showing you how much I worship you and how much I lo-“

“Cam! Get out there! The second half is starting in two minutes!” His coach interrupted what he was going to say and Olivia was thankful for that. She knew that he was going to confess that he loved her, but she just wasn’t ready to go down that road once again. She was falling for him, no doubt about it, but she needed a little more time because she didn’t know if he was capable of hurting her the way her ex did. She wanted to protect her heart, but Cameron made it so damned difficult for her.

“Babe, I gotta go. I’ll call you back after the game is over, so don’t keep your phone too far away.”

“Good luck, Cam. I know that you’re going to turn the game around this next half. That first half was just practice.”

“You were watching?”

“Of course, Baby! So now that you know that I am watching, you better make me proud!”

“Definitely. Bye, Babe. I lo-“

“You should go before your coach yells at you again. We’ll talk later.”

Before he knew it, he was left with the dial tone. He knew that he fucked up the first time when he almost told her that he loved her, but to do it again in the same conversation was unacceptable. The way she made his heart beat was unlike anything he’d experienced before and that lack of control made him say things impulsively without thinking about the aftermath. Was he in love with Olivia? Hell yeah. But he knew that it would take her a little while longer to accept her feelings for him because of the emotional damage her ex caused her. He heard the buzzer sound from the court and he ran out onto the floor and cracked his knuckles because this half, he had someone to impress.

***

The Jaguars ran into their locker room, pumped at the close game in which they came out on top. Cameron completely turned his game around after scoring 46 points, 12 assists, 8 rebounds, and 3 steals, helping his team beat the Knights by a dangerously close 3 points. The twelve men that made up the team were all hollering and shouting, proud to have become the new champions, and as they prepared for their press conferences, they were discussing their plans for the night.

“Ay, guys. Let’s celebrate tonight!” Shane, his best friend said, “Let’s hit the club!”

“YEEEAAAHHH” Everyone on the team besides Cam agreed. He wanted to celebrate, but the only thing that he wanted to “hit” was Olivia’s bed.

“Alright, let’s do it! We’re heading out after we finish this conference. Cam, you’re coming, right?”

“Nah, man. I got something really important that I gotta do and I-“

“The same thing you were doing that made you almost miss the game? C’mon, man! We’re Champions! Let’s share this victory for one night, then you can get back to whatever it is you gotta do.” Cam was debating about whether or not to hang out with the boys, but his thoughts were interrupted when he heard his team chant his name, getting louder and louder.

“Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam, Cam, CAM, CAM, CAM, CAM, CAM, CAM!”

“Alright! Let’s go. “

“YEEEAAAHHH!”

***

After the Jaguars finished answering the redundant and boring questions at the conference, they left the arena and made their way to the hottest spot in LA, The Cave. Because they were celebrities, they were admitted into the club within a second and were given VIP access. Since their victory was fresh, they got complimentary drinks flowing, girls dancing, and they were having a great time. Cameron was at the center of attention amongst the girls, as always, but he kindly turned their attention to Shane because he was already spoken for. About three hours later, Cam had developed a buzz and it showed when a very attractive woman walked past him.

She was about 5’5”, 115 pounds, light brown skin and curly hair, which was exactly how an acquaintance would describe Olivia. In the midst of his haziness, he went after her, thinking that she was Olivia and bumping into everyone who was in his way. The way she walked and the way she caught the attention of every guy she walked past was identical to that of his lover, and she definitely had Cam thinking that she had come to LA to surprise him. Once he got close to her, he caught a good glance at her round ass that was showcased gloriously in her leopard print dress and he knew just how to let her know that he was liking what he was seeing. He got right behind her and pressed his erection against her butt as he hugged her tightly to him. He whispered into her ear slowly, lingering as he took her in.

“Dammit, Baby. Look what you do to me every time I see you. It’s a good thing that you came to LA because I missed this ass. How about we go home so I can show you what I’ve been dreaming of since I left…”

The woman turned around, ready to slap this mystery man in the face, but she stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Cameron Joseph in front of her. He was a God, and she knew that she wanted to have seven minutes in heaven with him. She smiled as she leaned in to kiss him. Her lips were soft and full, but her kiss wasn’t the same. Cam decided to deepen the kiss as he held her closely to his muscled chest and slipped his tongue in her mouth. Although he was heavily under the influence, he was still smart enough to notice that something was up with her. Normally, she would moan into the kiss so sweetly, and when he would press her petite body into his, she would play with his ears or run her fingers along his body as their lips locked. She wasn’t doing any of that now, and he needed to know why.

He broke their kiss and held her hand as he pulled them through the crowd and over to a bench. He sat down and she sat very close to him- any closer and she would be on his lap. It was then that he looked into her eyes for the first time and he saw nothing. Yes, he saw brown eyes like Olivia had, but she wasn’t looking at him the way she normally did. The look that was a combination of lust, passion, and adoration was not there, and his curiosity went to a whole new level.

“Are you okay, Baby?” the girl asked him, snapping Cam out of his trance. 

“Yeah, I’m just tired after this long night I just had,” she flashed an all-knowing smile as she leaned into his ear.

“I know just how to wake you up.”

She took him to a deserted backstage area and no sooner than she shut the door, she began to pull down his pants. Gasping upon seeing his equipment, she instantly started taking all of him into her mouth. Cam moaned in relief as he tried to push away all doubts about that woman not being Olivia as he watched her curly hair bounce as she bobbed up and down on his erection. After ten minutes, she decided that she wanted to feel him inside of her, so she pulled up her dress enough to reveal her wetness. He lined himself up and slowly pushed inside of her.

She moaned as he entered her wetness while he reached out and felt her body, missing her and how she felt. His hands felt so good to her- it was as if he was massaging her and trying to connect with her which was so new to what she was accustomed to. He pumped into her harder as her walls tightened on his erection and he knew that she was nearing an orgasm.

“Yeah, Cameron. Just like that. Oh my God, you’re gonna make me cum. AHHH! YES!”

No sooner than she screamed out, her walls clamped down on him so hard that he couldn’t move. Her orgasm lasted for a good two minutes and he spent that time touching her smooth skin. His hands made their way to her taut stomach and he was alarmed when he felt something cold on his fingers. It was a belly button piercing but he knew for a fact that Olivia didn’t have any piercings.

“Babe, when did you get this piercing?” he asked her nonchalantly. 

“About three months ago. Why? Do you like it?” she asked, silently hoping that she would get his approval.

Cam didn’t give a damn whether or not she had a piercing, but he realized that the woman who he was still inside of was not Olivia. Therefore, he cheated on Olivia. His mind was going on a rampage as he tried to figure out how to get himself out of this mess, but the woman interrupted his train of thought.

“Do you like it, Cam?” she asked once again. He pulled out of her and started pulling his pants back up.

“Huh? Yeah, I like it. Listen, sweetheart, I completely forgot that I have somewhere that I have to go. I’m sorry for cutting this short, but if you want to, you can go to the VIP lounge and tell them that I sent you. You should get unlimited drinks there, okay. Have a nice night.”

He ran out of the club without even saying goodbye to his teammates and got into his car and headed to his house, the whole way debating whether he should call Olivia and tell her about the terrible thing he had done. He was disgusted with himself for being so loose and sloppy because he had completely changed when he met Olivia. He turned the music that was playing on the radio off as he had a word with God.

“Lord, I am so sorry for doing something that I will spend the rest of my life regretting.

ahsly_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ahsly_smith

I cheated on the girl of my dreams and there is no way that I can take it back. She already has my heart, God. She’s had it since the first time I saw her and I cannot lose her. She made me a better man in the few days I’ve known her… a week ago, I wouldn’t care if I had sex with another woman, but now it’s different because I love her. I’m telling you that I am in love with Olivia Paige, and all I am asking is for you to forgive me for my infidelity and to instill forgiveness into her heart when I tell her of the wrong I’ve done. Just give her the will to forgive me, and I will take it from there. I will do anything to show her that I love her. Just give me a chance, God.”

For the first time since doctors told him that his mother had stage four pancreatic cancer a few months back, Cameron shed a few tears as he thought about how Olivia would handle it when he told her what happened. Thinking about her walking out on him made fresh tears fall as he parked his car in his driveway. He sat there in pure silence for five minutes, regaining his composure. Once he felt better, he got out of the car and entered his house.

There was a path of roses that were at his front door and from the way it looked, it was headed toward his bedroom. He put down his duffel bag and followed the path until he got to his bedroom. The door was closed and he slowly opened it, not knowing what to expect, nearly falling to his knees when he walked in.

There were rose petals scattered around the candle-lit room and a bottle of champagne that was chilled in a bucket of ice. There were chocolate- covered strawberries that had the room smelling delicious, but he didn’t notice any of that first. In the center of his bed was Olivia, wearing his basketball jersey and only his basketball jersey. She laid down so that her stomach was pressed to the bed, giving him a great view of her ample cleavage. Her eyes were smoldering as she took in the sight of her man because she missed him more than anything. She was perfection in every way, and his heart was beating more and more erratically with each passing second. He needed to tell her what happened, but he couldn’t risk losing her. She made him believe in falling in love and watching her walk away would damn near kill him.

She got off of the bed and strutted over to where he was, keeping eye contact with him every step of the way. Once she finally got within her arm’s length of him she playfully grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him into her for a kiss. Cameron moaned as she brought her hands to the back of his neck but that wasn’t good enough for him. He grabbed her butt and lifted her so that her legs clung onto his waist and intensified the kiss by a factor of 100. Her hips teased him as she bounced on his erection while she moaned onto his lips. He had to tell her before things got too far, but she felt so good. He decided to be open with her, so he broke apart from her sweet lips to talk while she moved over to his neck.

“Olivia, we need to talk,” he started.

“So talk.” No sooner than she said that, her lips went back to his neck and she tried to pull off his shirt until he stopped her and held her hands in his to still them.

“I need you to listen to me, alright?” She nodded and he continued, “I don’t know how you feel about me because you keep your guard up, and that’s okay. I have no idea how often you think of me and how much you like me, but what I do know is that I’m absolutely crazy about you. I love being with you and whenever we’re apart, I dream about being with you. My heart beats for you, Baby Girl. It’s as if I think that I can’t possibly love you more than I already do, then you do or say something that takes how I feel about you to a new level. It’s only been two days, but I want you, Olivia. I don’t want to be with anyone else because you have my mind, body, soul, and heart. I’m trying to find an easier way to say it, but I can’t; I’m head over heels in love with you, Olivia Paige. I didn’t know that I could fall in love, but you made it the easiest thing in the world because you’re perfect for me. I want to wake up to you every morning and I- are you okay?”

Olivia started crying somewhere in the middle of Cam’s speech, but it was out of pure happiness. She packed her overnight bag and headed straight to LA just to be with him because she didn’t want to spend the night alone. It was on the plane ride to California that she thought about what love really felt like, and she came to a conclusion. Cameron made her knees weak, her palms sweaty, and her mouth dry. No one ever made her feel the way he did. She ached to be with him, and being with him wasn’t enough because she always wanted to touch him.

Her heart was beating - hard- and she could no longer deny how she felt about him. She finally came to terms about her feelings and seeing him come home alone after winning a championship was icing on the cake. He wasn’t expecting her to be in his home when he came, so he could’ve brought any random woman to fuck, but he didn’t which showed her where his loyalty lied. He deserved to know what was on her mind and she had something huge to tell him.

“I’m fine. It’s just that I was so selfish to hide my feelings from you when you have been nothing but great to me, and I’m so sorry for that. I’ve had my guard up because I didn’t want my heart to get involved, but you make that so difficult for me.” By instinct, Cam held her tightly in his arms as she bared her soul. Seeing her in such a vulnerable state made him fall even more in love, and he found it even more difficult to tell her what happened at the club. He listened intently as she continued while he massaged the small of her back.

“You have an amazing heart, you’re honest, and you’re unbelievably gentle with me. You never pressured me into doing anything I don’t want to do, and I can’t picture my life without you in it. It’s only been two days, but I’m tired of keeping my guard up when there’s nothing to protect myself from. I love you, Cameron Joseph. You’re the man I want to be with, and you have my heart.”

He couldn’t believe what he just heard. He was staring at her, trying to process the words that had come out of her mouth, and it finally sank in when she went back to kissing his neck, moving upward until she got to his ear and whispered, “I’m so in love with you, Cam. I can’t deny it anymore. I belong to you.”

The erection that he had was the most painful it had ever been. He felt as if his dick grew another two inches as Olivia confessed her love for him. His eyes were glazed over with lust for her and by the way she was looking back at him, she must have been thinking exactly what was on his mind. She detached herself from the tight grip he had on her hips and she slowly made her way to his bed. She lay down and spread her legs wide open for him to see her glistening pussy. Her fingers found their way to her tight hole as she pushed them in and out while watching Cameron’s expressions from across the room.

“Only you can do this to me, Cam. You drive me absolutely insane and all I can think about is you. Being around you, touching you… making love to you.” His eyes traveled from her vagina to her eyes and his breathing got more and more erratic. He was close to cumming already and he didn’t even touch her yet.

“Make love to me, Baby. I have deprived myself of love for as long as I can remember. I have been denying my love for you and it’s time that I know what real love feels like. I need you to fill me up.”He hesitated for a few seconds, but he finally started walking over to where his love was. He leaned down and gave her a quick peck on the lips, but she held his cheeks as she sensually and slowly molded his lips to hers. His arousal was only growing and he was nearing the point of no return.

You have to tell her what you did, Cam! She trusts you enough to admit that she loves you, and you already fucked up. You gotta do it now, man. You gotta tell her what happened before she finds out from someone else.’

He was battling his conscience; either he doesn’t tell her and give someone else the chance to give her the details of what happened, or he does tell her and break her heart no sooner than she entrusted him with it. His mind was in a whirlwind, but he came to the decision that he will tell her right now. It almost killed him to break the kiss that had his erection drilling through his jeans as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. Opening his eyes, the reality of the situation hit him all at once: the girl of his dreams-the girl he fell in love with- came to LA to surprise him by saying that she loves him. She is wearing his jersey, which was probably the sexiest thing that she could possibly wear in his opinion, and he is in between her open legs, ready to make love to her. He shook his head and prepared to tell the truth when she spoke.

“I love you so much, Cameron. Show me how much you love me,” as she pulled off his shirt.

‘Fuck it,’ his conscience said as his lips came crashing back down on hers and rolled her over so that she was on top. His hands crept under his jersey as he ran his fingers over her perky breasts and her taut stomach. She ground slowly into his erection and gave him a wicked smile once his hands found their way to her amazing butt. A carnal groan came from the back of his throat as he spanked it three times before he laid her down and started to lick her wet pussy.

“Uh, ohmigod Baby. Don’t stop! Please don’t stop! My pussy is so fucking wet for you. You’re gonna make me cum. Yes, yes, YES! Oh, God! I’m cumming!”

Her hips ground into his face as she rode the waves of her orgasm and no sooner than she came down from her high, she was on top of him as she pulled out his dick. She slowly sat on it, inching her way to the hilt. She moaned loudly when he was all the way inside and he held tightly onto her hips. Cameron tried his best to push his guilt aside, but he couldn’t forget that his girlfriend was riding his dick, which was inside of another woman less than an hour ago. He was alternating between feeling like shit and on top of the world, but his logic was in the right place: not to break Olivia’s heart.

She placed her hands on his chest and started bouncing on him at a quicker pace. Her eyes were locked on his and his erection was getting more and more painful. She drove him absolutely insane and his guilt grew along with his lust and passion for her. But he was way past the point of no return, so he couldn't find it in himself to tell her.

"Dammit, Liv. You're so fucking perfect, Baby. God, you have no idea what you do to me," he said through clenched teeth. He was holding back from a monstrous orgasm, but she made him lose control really quickly. She leaned down to his ear and whispered as he cried out in ecstasy.

"I love you so much, Cameron- more than you'll ever know. Watching you play tonight got me so fucking horny. Watching you make the game- winning shot turned me on so much and I had to come to LA to be with you. I can't sleep in my apartment alone after you came and made it yours. Now there's one other place you need to make yours. Cum inside me, Baby. Do it."

"Oh shit, oh shit, OH, FUCK!" he yelled as he blasted stream after stream inside of her contracting walls. He held onto her tightly as if she would disappear if he let go. His chest was heaving while he regained his breath and he groaned when she pulled him out of her.

She went to his bathroom and washed up before joining him in his bed once again. The couple cuddled and held each other, eventually falling asleep while wrapped in each other's arms. Olivia rose the next morning to an empty bed, but her heart rate went back to normal when she heard movement in the bathroom. She made her way to the bathroom and kissed all over Cam's back as he brushed his teeth until his phone started to ring.

"Babe, can you answer that for me?" he asked after spitting out toothpaste. She grabbed his phone and clicked the answer button, but before she could speak into it, Shane's drunken voice stopped her.

"Ay, Cam! Where the hell did you run off to? The last time we heard from you, you were in the back fucking some fine ass woman, then you were no where to be found. So how was she? She looked like a freak!"

Olivia was paralyzed as she heard the words come from his mouth. She looked over at Cam as he came over to her.

"Who is it, Baby?" she put the phone on speaker, once Cam said hello, Shane repeated himself. Cam watched as tears welled up in Olivia's eyes and he hung up the phone. She was putting on her pants and blouse before he held her arms to stop her.

"I can explain. Just hear me out. It was a huge misunderstanding. After the game, the whole team went out to the club to celebrate. We all got drunk and there was a woman who looked just like you. I swear, I thought she was you. We went to the back and we did have sex, but I stopped as soon as I realized that she wasn't you. Baby, I love you so much. I would never do this to you on purpose. Hurting you is the last thing I want to do." She looked at him coldly as she broke free from his grip.

"Don't ever touch me again. I trusted you with everything, Cameron. I loved you with everything I am, and you just played with me. I can't even look at you right now." She grabbed her bag as she tried to storm out of his house. He pulled her and tried to keep her there, to keep her with him.

"Baby, please don't leave. I know that what I did was wrong. I swear that I thought it was you. I only have eyes for you, Olivia. You're all I want." Yet another few tears escaped from his red eyes as she looked at him with no lust, no passion, and no love.

"I just can't be with you right now. I have to go." She started to walk out of the door once again, but he made one more attempt. He ran ahead of her and got to the door before she did. He kneeled down on his knees and begged her one final time to stay.

"Please, Olivia. Stay with me. I'll always regret what I did and I'll do anything for you to forgive me. I love you more than anything in the world. Just stay with me, and I'll prove to you that you made the right decision. Please." She shook his head and stepped around him.

"I can't." she whispered just loud enough for him to hear. She got into her rental car and drove to the airport, looking back as she drove down the block. He was still on his knees as his body got smaller and smaller, eventually fading away. Tears flowed from her eyes freely as she scolded herself, not for falling in love with a man who cheated on her, but for still being in love with that man...

Published 
Written by Leo31
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments