Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Special Neighbor

"Kris gets locked into a relationship but finds her out with an unlikely neighbor."

61
28 Comments 28
7.7k Views 7.7k
4.8k words 4.8k words

I would never have thought I would be where I am in my life. Not that I do not like where my life is, just that anyone who knew me growing up would be shocked where I am.

I will need to give some background information so that you could understand. My name is Kristin, but everyone calls me Kris. I grew up in an upper-middle-class household with two loving parents who gave me everything I needed. As a result, I was popular during my high school years, where I was an honor roll student, head cheerleader, and a star in soccer and softball. I have a five-foot nine-inch frame with long legs, a tight ass, and a perky 36B breasts. In addition, I have long black hair, which helped to give me an active social life. Although I dated often, I would not give into my dates' pressure for sex.

After graduation from high school, my life continued to be outstanding as I went on to college. I was given a scholarship for softball at a large Division One school. I joined a sorority and continued to be popular with the guys. The only difference college gave me from high school was that I did broaden my horizons sexually.

It was my freshman year, meeting a guy at a party. We made our way to his place, where I lost my virginity. I loved it and wanted more. I could not understand why I waited so long. For the rest of my college years, I experienced sex whenever I could. I loved it.

After graduation, I landed a job managing a large hotel. I loved what I was doing, and being a young woman, it was ideal for me. I usually worked a split shift between the day shift and second shift. My hours were 11 AM to 7 PM, which was perfect because I could sleep late and be out of work early enough to be out partying with my friends. Life was going well for me. I was happy and living it up.

One night while out with my girlfriends, a guy started talking to me. His name was Jay. He was cute, had a smoking body, and was quite charming. The night went on, and I enjoyed Jay and his company. Finally, he asked me if I wanted to get out of the club and go someplace quiet. I knew what was going to happen, and I needed it as badly as he did.

Thinking we were going back to his place, I was shocked when we got into my car, drove to a secluded area, and started making out. I was so horny I didn't protest when Jay undid my shirt and removed my bra, exposing my perky tits. Instead, I responded by undoing his pants and burying my face into his crotch as I sucked his dick.

His cock was rock hard, and I wanted him in me. I straddled his lap, reaching down, taking hold of his cock guiding it to my pussy. I was wet, and I needed his cock. I lowered myself onto him feeling his seven-inch dick slide into me. I slid up and down on him, bouncing harder and faster as I felt his dick ram deeper. My moans became louder, Jay's breathing became more shallow. I knew he was about to cum, and I was close to orgasm. I felt Jay's hands tighten around my waist and felt his cock throb deep in me. He was cumming, filling my cunt with his hot thick creamy jizz. Hearing Jay's moans and feeling his cock empty into me drove me over the edge. My body started to shake, and my body tensed as I exploded all over Jay's dick.

Not much cuddling afterward. We got dressed and returned to the club, and went our ways. Over the next few months, Jay and I would meet at the club, which always resulted in a hot fuck session. I was getting used to fucking in the car, something I didn't do since college, but I didn't question why. I wanted to fuck. It was nice having a fuck buddy where I didn't have to worry about anything but sex.

My life was getting busy and becoming very hectic. However, my fuck sessions with Jay were feeling better than ever. Then it happened. With the busy life, I must have forgotten to take my birth control pill. I realized that after I missed my period.

I didn't know what to do, I was scared. I was afraid of what my parents will do when they heard the news. My parents have always been so supportive, but hearing that their precious daughter is knocked up like a little whore, a slut, it might have been too much for them to hear.

First things first, I had to tell Jay. So I went to the club and quickly told him we needed to talk. So we left the club and went to my car. He was surprised once he realized he wasn't getting laid that night, but instead, I dropped the bomb that I was pregnant.

I started to find out some of the truth about Jay. Over the next week, I found out why we were always fucking in my car. Jay was living with his sister and her husband, and their kids. He had not gotten a place of his own because he was on probation and could not earn money to find an apartment.

Jay had spent time in the county jail because of battles he had been having with drugs and alcohol. He had numerous DUI charges and was carrying a variety of drugs when he was pulled over.

I was devastated. I would never have been with a man who had such a background. My parents will be disappointed when they find out I am pregnant, but my dad will go ballistic when he hears about Jay's record.

After getting my report from the doctor confirming that I was pregnant, I had to tell my parents. I did this without Jay being there because after I told my parents about him, I didn't want him handy thinking my dad would wring his neck.

Sitting in my parent's living room, I reached deep down for the courage to tell them. "Mom, Dad, I do not know how to tell you this, so I am just going to blurt it out. I'm pregnant."

They didn't say a word for what seemed like forever. My dad was very calm, but I can see the hurt in his eyes. I started crying. Dad looked at me and asked, "Who is the father?"

"His name is Jay, I told him."

"Why is he not here telling us with you?"

I looked down to the floor, "I didn't want him here, dad. There are things I need to tell you about Jay that I didn't know."

Dad sat there quietly, listening to me, "Go on," he said.

I went on to tell them both about Jay's past and how he had spent time in jail. Dad listened carefully, "Is this guy going to do the right thing?"

"Yes, daddy, he wants to stand with me and raise this baby."

Mom and dad, as they always did in my life, stood alongside me and supported me to help me through it all. Dad found a house that was being auctioned off being sold for back taxes. He bought it and remodeled it for us.

Mom and dad were there for everything as they always were. Both tried their best to accept Jay. But, as hard as they tried, I could see daddy wanted to kill him.

We moved in a few months before my due date. I immediately fell in love with the house and the neighborhood. Everyone was so lovely and helpful. When my dad was remodeling the home, he met the guy who lives behind us. Our yards meet. His name is Tony and dad told me he is a nice guy.

The day we moved in, I met Tony. He was an older man whose wife passed away from cancer a few years earlier. He was still devastated over it. But, he was so sweet and made us feel like we were part of the neighborhood for years. I felt like I knew him for years from the first time we met.

The weeks flew by, and Tony always asked how I am doing and how I felt. I always enjoyed talking with him and spending time because he was so sweet. Then the magical day arrived, and I gave birth to my daughter. My parents were so proud to have a granddaughter. I felt things were perfect.

 I was discharged home. There was Tony with a gift for the baby. That was such a sweet gesture on his part. Not only was I touched so were my parents.

As the months and years went by, Tony and I spent many days chatting and enjoying each other's company. Our friendship continued to grow, and many nights when Jay wasn't around, I would invite Tony to join us for dinner, and many nights Tony would make a large meal and ask Jay and me to join him. It was so lovely to have such a good neighbor.

Then things drastically changed. Jay lost yet another job, and when my father found out, he went off on Jay and told him he better get more responsible and keep up the property, but he needed to keep a job for more than a few weeks.

From that day on, Jay was out of the house more than he was here. So I had no help with my daughter. I was left to do it all unless my parents came to visit. My mom would be a godsent.

I suspected Jay was cheating. He was out to all hours of the night, I could smell perfume on his clothes, and our sex life was now non-existent.

It was a Wednesday afternoon, and I was taking a walk with the baby when Tony came out of his house asking me if Jay and I wanted to join him for dinner tonight. He made a pasta dinner, and there was way too much for just him, so he asked us to join him. I accepted his invitation, and he told me to come over for six.

Six o'clock came, and Jay wasn't home. I text him but would get no answer. So I packed up the baby and headed over to Tony's without him. Tony greeted us, and I apologized for Jay not being there, but I lied and told him he got tied up. The truth is, I had no idea where he was. He was probably in some sluts bed.

Tony served us a delicious meal and provided some delightful conversation and company. After dinner, the baby fell asleep. Tony suggested we place her in his spare room and surround her with pillows so she could rest.

As the baby slept, I helped Tony clean up after dinner. We then retired to the living room to have a few more glasses of wine. Tony asked me about Jay, and I couldn't hold back anymore. I let it all out, telling Tony how I felt he was cheating and how he has not been a good provider for her or the baby.

I lost it. I started crying hysterically. Tony took me in his arms to comfort me as he calmed me. I was so emotional and drained I fell asleep as Tony held me.

I woke up lying in Tony's arms. At first, I was unsure where I was, but I started remembering what happened and how I became an emotional wreck. I apologized to Tony for dumping all of my problems on him and ruining the night. Tony assured me the night was not wasted and told me he was there for me whenever I needed to talk or vent.

I gathered up the baby after she woke up and headed home, but I saw Tony in a different light from that night. I felt an attraction to Tony and not in a close friend way. It was sexually.

 I would masturbate as I fantasize about being with Tony. That weekend Jay was home and wanted to fuck me. As he fucked me in my mind, it was Tony fucking me. I visualized it was Tony on top of me, ramming his cock into my hot wet pussy, driving me to a fantastic orgasm as he pumped his hot cum into me.

 I would dress for Tony. If I knew I would be in his company or see him in the yard, I would dress to accent my body. I knew this was wrong. I was having these feelings for a man who was older than my dad. It was just wrong. But I didn't care; I continued to fantasize about him in all different kinds of naughty ways. Tony was a handsome man standing six foot six inches with salt and pepper hair and a very toned body.

Two weeks after my dinner with Tony, my mom and dad wanted to take the baby for the day and have her sleepover at grandma's and grandpas. I welcomed the time to myself and quickly agreed. My mom came up to pick up the baby late morning. I did a few chores around the house and went out to do some yard work. It was a beautiful day, so to suck up some sun while I was working, I wore a pair of spandex shorts and a tank top. The sun felt great on my skin as I completed my work.

I heard someone yell at me. As I looked up, I saw it was Tony in his yard. He asked what I was doing. He wondered where the baby was since he knew she was never off my side. I told him about how my parents were going to have her overnight. He jokingly told me how I would not know what to do with all that free time. He was correct, I told him. He then extended an invite for dinner. "There is no reason we should both eat alone he told me."

I agreed with him and accepted his invitation. After finishing working in the yard, I went in to get ready for dinner. First, I took a bubble bath. As I soaked in the tub, my mind wandered off to a naughty place with Tony and me. My hand slide under the water and found my hot and ready pussy. I fingered myself to not just one but two orgasms, and if I was honest with myself, I still needed more.

emilywalker1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
emilywalker1

I dressed in a pair of tight leggings. It clung to my body, not leaving anything to the imagination. I had a low-cut shirt that barely contained my tits. I wanted to feel like a woman, so I applied make-up, which I didn't often wear anymore. I stood in front of the full-length mirror in my bedroom and looked over my outfit. I have to admit I loved how the leggings clung to my ass and accented my long legs. I was proud that I lost all the baby weight, and I had my toned body again that I had before getting pregnant. I smiled and liked looking sexy again.

I walked over to Tony's place and knocked on the back door. Tony yelled for me to come in. He was putting the finishing touches on dinner. He made a veal marsala that smelled amazing.

Tony guided me to my seat and pulled out the chair, and pushed it in after I sat. I smiled and thought to myself, "What a gentleman."

We finished dinner and had a wonderful time talking about anything and everything. Tony stood up and started to clean up. I stood and started to help as well. He told me he would clean up that I was the guest and didn't need to clean up. I insisted that I was going to help. Both of us were clearing the table and doing the dishes. I moved to the fridge and put the leftovers in it. I then turned, and Tony was moving from the stove. We collided and were face to face. No one moved or said a word, I don't know how it happened, but it did. I kissed Tony. He didn't resist and kissed back for a few seconds before realizing what was happening and pulling back.

"I'm, I'm sorry, Kris, I shouldn't have."

"Tony, you didn't, I did, and I know we shouldn't have, but I want to, I need to."

I leaned and kissed Tony once again. He responded with a hard passionate kiss, our tongues exploring each other's mouths. It felt so right being in his arms kissing him.

Tony picked me up into his arms and carried me up the stairs and into his bedroom. He let me down next to his king-size bed. Then, taking me into his arms again, he looked me in the eyes as he asked me, "Kris, are you sure this is what you want to do?"

"Yes, Tony, I want to. I want you to make love to me. I have dreamed of this, and I want it to happen."

"Kris, "I haven't been with another woman since my wife passed away, let alone a beautiful sexy one like you are."

I smiled hearing him tell me that I was beautiful and sexy, something I haven't heard in some time now. He went on to say to me that he was only with one woman in his life. He and his wife were high school sweethearts, and they were both virgins when they got married. I don't know if it was me thinking that was so sweet or that I admired his dedication to his wife, something I haven't gotten in my relationship, but I wanted him more when he shared that with me.

Tony reached for my shirt and lifted it over my head. He reached behind me and undid my bra. Letting it fall down my arms as it fell to the floor. I stood there standing in front of Tony, my breast exposed to him. He stood there looking me over, smiling as he just whispered, "Beautiful."

As Tony stood looking at me, I lowered my leggings. I had no panties on, so when they fell to my ankles, I stood there totally naked in front of Tony. I think his eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw me standing there, and my pussy was waxed smooth.

I stood there quietly, letting Tony absorb my naked body. I loved how he looked at me. I could see the bulge in his pants getting more prominent. I smiled as I walked closer to him. I reached out and caressed his growing cock over his pants. I smiled and said, "I guess you do enjoy what you're seeing."

He gasped as he felt my hand touch his cock. I moved closer to him and kissed him softly on the lips. Then, removing my hand from his cock to pull his shirt over his head. I was pretty surprised to see that Tony was in better shape than I expected. His big chest flowed down to a very tight abdomen.

My hands moved to Tony's belt as I undid it, then the waist of his pants. Finally, his pants dropped to the floor. His cock tenting his boxers, I pulled his boxers elastic to the side and lowered them. As I lowered them, I knelt in front of Tony. His thick eight-inch cock poked out in front of my face. I smiled as I admired his big thick cock. Then, leaning into him, I licked from his balls to his tip, my tongue licking around his head as I licked up the droplets of pre-cum seeking from his cock.

I wrapped my lips around his tip as I took him slowly into my mouth. I loved looking up into his eyes seeing how much he loved how I was swallowing his cock into my mouth. Up and down, my lips slide over his cock, taking him deeper and deeper until I wrapped around his base, and my throat opened as I felt his cock slide into it. Tony's moans became louder and filled the room as I sucked his cock. I was focused on sucking Tony's dick and was surprised when he pulled me off my knees and stood me in front of him.

Tony pulled my naked body against him as he kissed me hard. It was pure passion with our tongues deep in each other's mouths. Finally, he guided me back onto the bed, laying me on my back. Tony then laid next to me again, kissing me as his hands moved to my tits, caressing them. Tony kissed his way down my neck to my chest, his tongue flickered over my left nipple. I moaned louder as I felt his tongue on it, then moaning as little louder as he wrapped his mouth around it and sucked on it. His hand slid down over my tummy and then even lower until I felt it between my legs.

I felt my body melt as Tony's finger worked between my pussy lips and started caressing my clit. Finally, my legs opened wider to give Tony total access to my womanhood. I could feel my pussy get wetter and wetter as Tony's finger worked magic on my clit. His finger left my clit and worked its way into my slit. Feeling him in me made my hips rise off the bed to feel him deeper in me. Finally, Tony's finger was deep in my cunt. I could feel Tony's lips leave my tits. He kissed his way down my tummy and settled between my legs.

His tongue flicked over my clit as his finger was deep in me. My moan filled the room as I melted. Tony's fingers kept massaging my G-spot as his tongue was alternating from my clit to my pussy. My moans became louder, and my hips were grinding into Tony's mouth.

My breathing became heavier and heavier as I could feel my body tingle and shiver. I knew I was ready to cum, and so did Tony. He licked faster, and his fingers worked more quickly. My moans turned to screams of pleasure as my hand grabbed a handful of the sheets. My body tensed and then let go as I exploded in a fantastic orgasm.

I lay there, my tits heaving as I breathed so heavily. Tony lay up next to me. He leaned into me as we kissed. Tasting my cum on Tony's lips and tongues explored each other's mouths.

As Tony lay with me, I could feel his rock-hard cock against my leg. I reached down between us to take hold of it. My hand slowly caressed it. I whispered in his ear, "Baby, I want this in me, I want you to fuck me."

I turned Tony onto his back and straddled his legs. I was sitting there looking down at him, stroking his dick. I leaned down and took him in my mouth again. Sucking that cock, getting it nice and wet. Then, retaking hold of it, I moved my hips over him and guided his cock into my soaking wet pussy. Slowly I lowered onto it. I wanted to savor the feeling of his dick sliding into my cunt for the first time.

Tony's cock worked its way deep into my pussy as I lowered onto it. I gasped with pleasure with it in me. Bracing myself on his chest as I moved my hips up and down, taking Tony's cock deeper with every thrust. His thick dick was filling me, touching those unique spots deep in me. Harder, faster I rode him. His hands were holding my hips as he rammed harder up into me. His hips were raising as his dick rams deeper.

"Yes, fuck me, Tony, your dick is amazing in me, fuck me. I'm going to cum!"

I thrust harder onto Tony feeling his dick deep in me. I screamed as my body started to shake. Then, I felt my body relax as I cried with pleasure coming hard. My orgasm drove Tony over the edge. I felt his cock throb in me as he shot stream after stream of his cum deep in me.

I collapsed on top of Tony, his arms wrapped around me as he held me tight to him. His dick is still in me. I felt like I was in heaven. Laying on top of Tony, we didn't move until his cock popped out of me. Then, sliding down between Tony's legs, I wrapped my lips around his dick. I used my mouth to clean our cum off his cock.

I crawled up, laying next to Tony, my head on his chest and his arm around me as we lay silently. We lay there for a long time just talking. We talked about everything it was so lovely. I haven't felt as close to a man at that point as I was at that point.

I was glad the night wasn't over. Tony and I fucked two more times before I snuck out in the early morning before the other neighbors woke up.

I called my parents later that morning and asked if they could keep the baby until later because I had something essential to do. They said they would love some extra time with the baby.

Later that morning, Jay showed up. He must have had his fill of his latest whore. I had his bags packed, and they were in the garage waiting for him. I told him that it was over. I was sick of being with a loser who cannot support his baby.

"Your things are all here. Load it and get the fuck out! You have a half-hour, or I will call the cops."

Jay started getting a little upset, and I felt a little scared. Finally, Tony was in his yard, and I ran over to him. He quickly saw what was going on, and he confronted Jay telling him he needs to go now before he makes things much worse than they should be.

I went into Tony's house to wait for Jay to get his things and leave. "Thank you," I said to Tony.

Tony took me in his arms to console me. It just felt right being in his arms. Tony then asked me, "What are you going to do now?"

I knew what he meant, but I wasn't going to answer. So instead, I just smiled and dropped to my knees, "I'm going to suck my hero's cock," I said as I undid his pants and pulled his hardening cock out.

As Jay was packing his things into his car, I was on my knees sucking Tony's cock. I wanted him. I wanted to feel his hardness between my lips. I wanted to feel him erupt in my mouth and feed me his hot thick creamy cum. I wanted to swallow him.

I sucked him faster, working my mouth up and down on his shaft. Then, knowing he was close, I worked my mouth and tongue to give him all the pleasure I learned how to give. He groaned louder as he whispered out, "I'MMMMM CUMMMMMMINNNNGGGGG!"

His cum filled my mouth, and I sucked and swallowed every drop of that precious fluid he could give me.

Tony told me that he liked my choice of what to do, but he only asked because he wanted me to call my dad to change all the house locks.

I laughed, "Oh yeah, guess you're right, but I needed to take care of things first, and taking care of my hero is my priority."

My mom and dad came up, and when I told them about how I kicked Jay out, they were thrilled. Dad changed the locks that day.

Back to the question I asked at the beginning of this story, I never thought I would be where I am now in my life? I didn't mean being a single mom or that my baby daddy was a total loser who was an ex-con. I meant that I would have never guessed that I am in love with a man around my dad's age how I feel so complete when with him. How amazing our sex life is. I could not be happier now that Tony is in my life.

My next hurdle will be to come clean with my parents about my love for Tony. I could only hope they can see how happy he makes me and how well he treats me.

Published 
Written by hotdreams
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments