Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A royal affair #1

"A powerful king meets his pure bride to be"

3
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

We had been traveling for nearly a month on horse.

“This girl better be worth it, Your Grace,” my hand tells me as we look at the large palace, “I never took you as a man with a taste for children.”

“She’s not a child,” I chuckle, “she’s just significantly younger than I. I’m told she’s in her twenties.”

“A child next to you Your Grace,” he rebuttals.

I am the King of a large Kingdom in the south and we had traveled to the North in the middle of summer to meet with an old friend of mine. Mostly, so I could marry his daughter. rumors of her beauty had caught the attention of many lords in the realm, but I was their King.

Her father and I had fought battles together years ago during our youth, I had gone onto be king giving him the title of Lord in these lands. 

Until now I had never married. Unheard of for a king but I much preferred the whore house. Marriage to me had never been a thought. Why would it? When I could pay a decent whore a couple silvers to suck my dick and another to let me do as I please. No confinement’s there unlike marriage. 

We make our way through the last stretch of forest before the gates, I hear the horns as my horse gallops up to the gates. As we head inside and there stands my old friend and his staff. They Neal to me.

“John,” I say dismounting and walking to him.

“Your Grace,” he says rising. We hug like brothers and I notice his seven sons to his left. Too many names to remember. I haven’t seen him in his family environment before, but since his wife had passed I figured it was easier to make the journey than have him try.

Behind him I notice a beautiful girl with gold hair and sapphire eyes. I’m immediately taken by her. I move past my friend, placing my hand on the girls chin as she looks up at me. 

No whore I’ve fucked has ever looked like this.

“Your Grace, my daughter Ella.” 

I smile from ear to ear. She had an innocent face, perky breasts and a beautiful smile.

She curtsies to me, “Your Grace,” she smirks at me. 

“I hear we are to be wed soon,” I tell her watching her expressions.

“I count the days Your Grace,” she purrs at me softly. 

I gently brush my fingers over her lip.

I get settled and await dinner. My cock is eager for my new wife but right now it wants some amusement.

“I should probably calm this before I hunt down my bride to be,” I say to myself.

I go out looking for a maid. I travel to the library of my friends palace when I hear mumbling.

“We were supposed to marry! Not you at the King!” A voice hisses as I hide and peak at the parties involved.

“Brandon I don’t have a choice! He’s the King,” I see Ella frazzled as a young man paces around. All of a sudden the grabs her and pulls her close. Kissing her. 

I grow jealous as I see this young lad roughly hold her to him.

“I love you,” he mumbles pushing her back to the books case.

“Brandon we can’t,” She says pushing at him.

He brings her dress up, “Ella please,” he undose his pants letting them fall, “Let me have you once? You owe me that.”

“I owe you nothing!” She yells slapping him so hard he lets her go. She stands her ground, “You think because we’ve fooled around the past couple years I owe you my virginity? With the way you use your mouth you’re lucky I let you lick me.” 

I smirk. She had fire to her innocent face.

“Touch me again and I’ll have you killed,” she hisses at him, “Leave.”

He quickly does so. He runs by not noticing me.

She fixes herself in the reflection of the window. I walk out of my hiding spot.

“Your Gr-“

“Please Ella, call me Tom,” I smile at her, “You handled yourself well.”

She nods, “I’m sorry you had to hear that, I promise you I am pure,” she stutters over the words.

“Oh? You don’t think his mouth on you makes you impure?” I ask walking closer to her.

She looks away embarrassed.

“My sweet bride to be,” I touch her chin and have her look up at me, “I do not care about purity. But when we marry, you will be mine and only mine.”

She nods, “Of course.”

Her blue silk dress hugs her perfectly and her gold hair falls to her mid back. She looks up at me and blushes, “Does Your Grace need something from me?”

I lean into her lips and kiss her softly pulling away as I feel my cock harden, “I’ve never tasted a virgin before.”

I kiss her again. Pulling her into me by her small waist. She welcomes my mouth as I push her back into the bookcase. 

I kiss her neck and cleavage as I move down her body, lifting her dress over my head. I feel her breathing start to increase as I trail my tongue up the front of her clit. I hear her let out a soft moan as I push my finger inside her. 

No question the She was pure, I slowly work my finger into her. She’s breathing harder, I smirk and let my mouth engulf her sweet clit. I suck softly as I hear her moans increase with desire. Her legs shake, I grab her by her perfect ass as I sink my tongue into her. Lapping her sweet juices like a dog on a hot day. 

I feel her hands on my head as I lift her up onto my shoulders. Her beautiful pussy now holding my face prisoner. I suck on her cunt as she starts to squirm. I hold her to me as she screams pleasure stricken pleads for me to continue. I slide my finger inside her with more ease. 

When I feel her cum, I smile to myself as I gently lick her precious clit. 

I rise to her face and lean down to kiss her gently. I Hold her face as my lips tease hers. 

She smiles sweetly at me. 

“I look forward to our wedding night, my lady,” I say as we break our kiss. I pull her towards me tightly, as my tongue slides into her mouth. She wraps her arms around my neck. I push her back against the bookcase as my cock begs to be released. It begs me to fuck her.

“Let me please you,” she moans tracing my hard cock through my pants, “I’m yours, let me be yours.”

She fumbles with my pants as they fall off. She quickly gets on her knees in front of me.

I take a breath as her beautiful mouth surrounds my dick. She runs her tongue over it as she looks up at me. Her hands holding my legs as she pushes me to the back of her throat. I groan deeply as her hand strokes the part of my cock that won’t fit in her mouth. I move my hips forward and feel her moan against me. She moves one hand to my balls squeezing gently as I moan even louder. Pulling me out she sucks on my head intimately, her soft hands rubbing and jerking me.

AllieBlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllieBlender

My orgasm builds and I know I’m about to release, I reach for her hair and she pushes my hand away. Pushing my cock all the way back in her mouth and sucking so hard I can hear it. I release my cum into her mouth and she continues to suck. 

She finishes me and we fix ourselves. I bring her close to me holding her face in my hand, “I promise to be a king worthy of you,” I kiss her deeply. 

The next few days are spent teasing and trying not to fuck each other. I want to save her virginity for the wedding night but one day in the woods on our afternoon walk I had her begging as we rolled around in the grass. Our guards close by as I found myself humping between her legs fully clothed as our mouths fought for dominance. I came in my pants that day. She giggled when I told her so I pinned her down and pushed my fingers inside her. I let my hand pleasure her till she was on the brink of cumming and I stopped. 

She got me back that night tough when she rubbed me under the table at dinner. 

She was also smart. She took me on a tore of the library and said she had read almost every book. She loved history books about battles. She grabbed her favorite from the shelf and sat on the table as she read her favorite part to me. 

She maybe made it halfway through when I started kissing her neck, pushing her dress up as she tried to focus. She eyes fluttered as I kissed her perky breasts and messaged her clit while she read.

The book dropped when she couldn’t maintain herself. I pushed myself between her legs and grabbed her by the hair pulling her mouth to mine.

“Do you know how hard it is not to fuck you every time we’re alone?” I moan into her mouth. Rubbing her harder as my cock budges. 

“Fuck me, my King,” she moans rocking her hips into my hand, “Please.”

I could barley stop myself but I pushed away, leaving her panting on the table. 

I smiled at her as we fixed ourselves, “You talk like a whore for someone as pure as yourself.”

She smiled, “Maybe I just know what you want to hear.”

*

The wedding night was here. I awaited her in my chambers. I’ve fucked my fair share of whores, but this was my new bride, whom I’d grown to deeply care for. Hell, I think I truly loved her.

She came in in a white gown. Gold hair pinned back partially, she looked nervous.

“My love,” I walk to her slowly holding her too me, “what worries you tonight?”

She hesitates, “I don’t want to disappoint you,” she says softly. Showing me a side she hadn’t shown, “you’re the king. You could have any woman you want and you got me-“

“I chose you,” I say hold her face in my hands and lifting it so her lips are barley away from mine. I brush over them gently. As I untie her night gown. 

It falls and I admire her perfect body before I pick her up and carry her to the bed. Her lips lock mine as her legs wrap around my waist.

I lay her down and strip down. I climb ontop of her, I feel all the wanting I’ve experienced the past couple days building up as I look at her.

“Does it hurt?” She says softly looking up at me. 

I stroke her face, “I promise not to hurt you.”

I place my massive head at her entrance. Her pussy is wet but I know it’s not enough. I move down her body and lick her clit slowly. She moans and I feel her body relax. I suck on her clit gently until I feel her pleasure building inside her. 

I climb back up her and press myself to her entrance again. Her hands touch my face and beard as I slowly push myself into her.

“Fuck,” I moan as her tight cunt tries to reject my cock. She moans loudly as my cock tears into her. I lean down and kiss her, trying to go slowly but she feels amazing. 

I groan as I hold her and start thrusting slowly. She moans with pain and pleasure as I finally fit myself inside of her. I look at her and smirk as she looks up at me.

“How does that feel?” I ask moving my hips slowly. 

She moans softly, “Really good,” she kisses me gently. 

I start moving faster with my hips, almost unable to control myself. I lean into kiss her. My moans giving away how much I loved being inside her. 

“My King,” she moans sweetly as I tower over her, fucking her beautiful body.

I pick up my pace and she bites her lip. I lift her leg on my hip and push myself deep inside her. She closes her eyes and moves her hips into me. Our tongues fighting each other as we moan in deep pleasure. 

“Show me what you want,” she moans into my mouth, “show me how to pleasure you.”

She doesn’t realize how good she feels just laying there. I roll her ontop of me and sit up so I’m face to face with her, her small frame at the mercy of my large hands. I hold her waist and lock eyes with her as I rock her slowly. 

She kisses my neck as I move her. I hold her tight as I feel myself getting close, “God you feel incredible,” I moan as she starts to bounce on her own. 

She kisses me deeply, “I want to make you cum,” she moves her hips faster. She bites my lip and holds onto my shoulders as she moans louder. 

I wrap my one arm around her waist and use the other to grab her long gold hair. I pull her to me and kiss her passionately. I break briefly, “Cum for me, Ella,” I groan as I feel her close to climax, “my Queen.”

She shakes and her body tightens. I hold her too me and as she screams in pleasure I close my eyes and release my hot cum into her now deflowered body. 

She moves her hips slowly with her face buried in my neck as I feel her clit throb. I lay us down and pull one of the blankets over us as she pants. 

I stroke her soft hair, kissing her softly.

“Did I please you?” She asks after a couple moments of silence. 

I smile and bring her face to mine, “You exceeded expectations, my queen.” I kiss her again, “which were high regardless.”

She smiles like all she wanted was to please me, “Will you stay with me?” 

I look at her puzzled, “Of course it’s our wedding night.”

She holds my hand that holds her face, “I mean every night,” her sapphire eyes stare into parts of me I didn’t know existed and she sits so she’s above me, “I know you’ll be busy as King, but can every night be like this? Can I share your bed every night?”

It’s not common but in this moment I’d do anything for her, “I’ll tell my staff to give us one room. That way we’ll be together every night.”

She smiles and touches my beard before leaning in to kiss me again.

I kiss her deeply, “We should both rest. We leave for the Capital in the morning. It’s a long journey.” 

“At least we’re going by sea, I believe the trip will be quicker this way,” She says laying back on my chest. 

We fall asleep tangled in the blankets and sheets of the bed. I smiled like a fool the entire night. 

I had found my Queen.

 

Published 
Written by BeckyNotsoNice
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments