Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Restless Evening, Part 1

"Erin has a plan - but will it work?"

5
4 Comments 4
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

She was asking for it. With that smug little smile and hand on her hip. Oh, she was going to get it. With that sheer, practically transparent nightgown and lacy panties. He didn’t know it yet, but she was ready. And he was going to give it to her.

It was 6 o’clock, which meant Justin should be home any minute. Dinner was on the table, candles were lit, Erin was dressed - or at least half-dressed - and she shivered in anticipation. Any moment now, she thought. No car pulled into the driveway. No cars were even heard on the streets. She tugged at her knee socks. Is that him? No, that’s a truck. 

Erin tapped her fingers on her knee and yawned. Waiting was getting old very fast. Erin glanced at the clock again. 6:03 pm. Give him a few minutes! Stop being so impatient! She chided herself. It was just so difficult to be patient with her plan in mind. Her heart was racing just thinking about it. He’s going to walk in and see me in this getup... maybe I should have saved dinner until after…? Hell, we have a microwave.

Minutes passed like hours until finally, the familiar, white Toyota rumbled to a stop in front of the house. As Justin’s footfalls crunched in the gravel, Erin’s heart was in her throat. The key turned in the lock.. .the door opened… He’s here! He’s here! He’s - 

“Justin!” she squeaked out louder than she would have preferred.

He locked eyes with her and smiled, closing the door behind him.

“Hey, love. How - ” Justin looked her up and down. “What are you wearing?”

Erin was taken aback by his nonchalant attitude.

Shouldn’t he have a raging erection by now? No? Jesus, Erin, calm down, this isn’t porn.

Quickly shrugging it off, she replied, “Just an old nightgown. Do you like it?”

He smirked. “Your socks are long.”

“I - I was cold,” Erin stammered.

Fuck! I’m not cold, I’m practically on fire!

Justin gave her a peck on the lips and strolled into the kitchen. “Something smells good. Did you make chicken?” he asked, tossing his keys on the table.

Erin chewed her lip and followed behind. “Fettuccine alfredo with chicken,” she answered.

“And green beans with sliced almonds?” Justin inquired, opening a pie on the stove. “That’s different. Did they have a sale or something?”

Erin took a deep breath. “No, I just wanted tonight to be nice.”

Justin started to open the cupboard but was interrupted.

“I already set the table,” Erin said.

He didn’t notice that? I brought out the damn champagne goblets!

Justin nodded and retrieved his plate from the table. His crisp shirt tucked into his pants nicely, which made Erin smile. He always looked so sharp. She snuck around behind him and squeezed his ass.

“Hey now,” said Justin, smirking as he filled his plate. “What was that for?”

“You’re just super cute,” Erin gushed as she hugged him.

“Heyyy,” he chuckled. “I’m trying to get some food, here!”

You could always eat me - shut up, Erin.

She let go of his waist and allowed him to scoop out some vegetables.

Filling her own plate after him, Erin asked, “How was your day?”

“Mmph,” said Justin, his mouth full of pasta. “It was fine, but for some reason, Ted wasn’t cooperating with the supervisor, and nearly got a written warning.”

Erin stared and slowly sat down. “What did he do?” she inquired.

Justin shrugged. “Just wasn’t getting his work done, and our supervisor called him on it. Ted wasn’t too happy that he was getting reprimanded at work, but he only ended up with a verbal warning, anyway.”

Erin’s fork twirled around the noodles, making swirling designs in the sauce on her plate. Why did I even wear this tonight?

That’s something,” she said.

Justin happily munched his food, paying no mind to Erin’s bored expression, "I know!"

“Justin!”

“What?”

Erin leaned forward on the table, letting the nightgown fall a few inches, exposing her breasts.

He looked up at her. “Yes? What is it?”

Erin locked eye contact and leaned closer. “Notice anything?”

Justin pursed his lips and paused for a few moments.

“... did you get a haircut?”

Erin sighed loudly and slouched back in her chair. “No!” she pouted.

She then unscrewed the cap on the bottle of champagne on the table and poured herself a generous amount.

“What’s wrong?” Justin asked.

“Fucking nothing,” muttered Erin, taking a long drink.

“That’s a lie,” Justin challenged. “What is it? Did I do something wrong?” His expression was half worried, half exasperated. “Why are you throwing a fit?”

Erin chewed her lip and said nothing. 

“I need you to tell me!” Justin cried out, finally putting his fork down. “You can’t just expect me to play along with these games!”

“It’s not a game!” Erin shot back. “It’s just…”

She sighed and pulled up her nightgown, “I wanted to have some fun tonight, but you didn’t catch on to any of it. You didn’t even thank me for dinner.”

Justin’s face relaxed.

“You just want attention?” he asked, his voice changing tone.

“Yes!” Erin exclaimed. “I want some attention and recognition from you!”

Justin slowly stood up from his chair. “Why didn't you just ask?”

He raised an eyebrow, but Erin didn't notice.

“I’ve missed you all day, and I put on this getup for you, and I made this dinner, and then you didn’t even notice anything, and, and... what are you doing?”

Justin had made his way behind Erin’s chair.

“Why couldn’t you just tell me you wanted this?” he asked, slipping a hand down Erin’s nightgown, lightly pinching her nipple.

She gasped from the unexpected sensation as sweet shocks pulsed through her breast.

“Hmm? You're not telling me why,” Justin murmured, reaching his other hand down to tease her swollen clit.

Erin sighed with bliss.

“It's not as fun if I have to tell you every time,” she said quietly.

Justin’s hot breath against her ear sent shivers down her spine.

AlexaHash
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaHash

“I'll give you what you need, Erin. Some very - ” Justin thrust his fingers up inside her, “ - special attention.”

Erin gasped again, this time crying out with each flick of Justin’s fingers.

“You’re so fucking wet,” he hissed, fingering her harder.

“Oh my god, oh!” Erin moaned as she convulsed with intense pleasure. Don't stop! Please don't stop!

Justin tugged at her nipple again, pinching harder.

“Is this what you wanted? Why aren't you answering?” He taunted, skillfully manipulating Erin's pleasure centers.

Erin's eyes rolled back as Justin began to nibble her ear.

“Mmm,” he groaned. “Is this the attention you craved from me?”

Stars flashed under Erin’s eyelids; she barely registered what Justin was saying. Then, he stopped altogether. Withdrawing his hands from under Erin’s nightgown, he took Erin's arm and gently led her to the living room.

“What's happening?” She asked, still dizzy.

Justin sat down on the couch and held her hand.

“You're getting more than one kind of attention tonight,” he purred, and with that, he pulled Erin right over his lap.

“Hey!” She shrieked. “What did I do?”

Justin rubbed her ass through the sheer material.

“You were quite pouty at the table,” he replied. “And I think sass like that deserves a good spanking.”

Excuse me? Erin struggled to break free, but Justin had a firm hand on her back.

“That's not fair!” She exclaimed.

'Smack! Smack!' 

“Oww!”

The blows were hard, leaving Erin’s ass stinging. She almost tried to break free again, but the warmth of Justin's hand, now massaging her, felt nice. 

I love spankings, but I didn't do anything wrong this time! Or is he playing a game? 

“What ‘sass’ was so deserving of this, Justin?”

'Smack! Smack!' 

“Ah! Hey!”

He smirked as Erin wriggled her ass with each hit.

'Smack! Smack! Smack!'

“Your passive-aggressive behavior warrants it, my love,” Justin answered simply, and landed three more blows.

“Yeow!” cried Erin, starting to feel the warmth grow under her skin.

He's supposed to build up!

“You're supposed to build up!” She squeakedㅡagainㅡlouder than she would have preferred.

Justin chuckled and gave Erin’s ass a pinch, causing her to kick her legs and utter a “Mmph!”

“Oh, I'll build up, Erin. But for the record - ” he lifted up her nightdress. “ - I did notice. Everything.”

What?!

Justin grinned at the sight of Erin's pink, lacy panties, “I know that these are the panties you wear when you want to be spanked.”

'Smack! Smack!'

That's not even… well... I suppose I get spanked every time I wear these... huh …

“And not only that,” he continued. “You also assumed that I didn't notice all the work you put into tonight, with the dinner, and the table setting, and this!”

He snapped her panties playfully.

“Hey!” Erin squealed, then pondered. “But if you did catch on… why didn't you play along or mention anything?”

Justin yanked up Erin's panties and gave her a few light slaps.

“I was just going to wait until after dinner, love. I came home hungry.”

Erin's heart sank. I didn't even give him a chance, did I? Ugh, he was just hungry! Erin felt her embarrassment flood her face.

“I'm sorry,” she said, softly, feeling ashamed of the way she acted. Being over his knee made her feel even more childish.

Justin caressed her back, tracing his fingers to make swirling patterns.

“But you know what, Erin?” he asked. Before she had a chance to reply, Justin fished his hand into the crotch of her panties and slowly slid his fingers inside her.

“I'm hungry for something else, now,” he growled into her ear, fingering her deeply with a newfound vigor.

“You're so fucking cute when you’re pouting, fucking hell,” Justin rasped.

Erin writhed on his lap in euphoria, getting wetter with each flick of his knowing fingers. Her body quivered with spasms; she could barely stand it. Justin once again began to spank her.

'Smack! Smack! Smack!'

The threshold between pain and pleasure was becoming more and more blurred. There was definitely a sting, but with each hit, Erin’s engorged clit rubbed against Justin’s leg, stimulating her further.

“Ow! Ohhhh…”

With Justin’s right hand still pounding inside Erin, the paired pain of the spanking was flooding Erin’s senses.

“Are you going to be a good girl and be patient next time?” Justin asked, still keeping his pace.

Erin moaned; trying to utter a single word was nearly impossible. “I - I... ye... ahh!”

Justin slowed his hands and finished with a final, hard *Smack!* on Erin's ass. She was still panting as he massaged her backside.

Holy god…

“Good girl,” Justin cooed. “That's my girl.” Erin struggled to stand up with her shaky knees. Justin stood and held her close.

“How was that?” he asked, chuckling.

Erin let out a loud sigh. “You know I love it when you're rough.”

“Rough?” Justin asked, leading Erin to the bedroom with his arm around her waist.

“You thought that was rough?”

“I mean,” Erin started. “It's pretty rough.”

A little smile formed on her lips. That’ll get his attention.

Justin's grip around Erin tightened as they entered their bedroom.

“You want it rough?” he dared, squeezing Erin's still-stinging ass.

He spun her around to face him, a flicker of mischief in his eyes. Erin’s mouth opened slightly, and was then, without warning, locked in Justin's passionate kiss. The kiss was deep and forceful, nearly knocking the wind out of her. Justin's hungry mouth devoured hers, his hands taking the liberty of exploring her body under the nightgown. His warm touch ignited the fire within Erin. The wetness between her legs grew with the alternating caresses and firm grips.

“Do you know what I'm going to do, now?” Justin asked, breaking away from the kiss.

Erin’s heart raced.

“Are... are you going to fuck me?” she whispered.

Justin's mouth curled into a smile. “Oh, I'm going to do a lot more than that.”

Published 
Written by FeministGoddess99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments