Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Beginning Part 2

"It started online. It ended with a great physical relationship."

15
2 Comments 2
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.7k words 2.7k words

I couldn't stop thinking about her during the whole flight back. In my mind, I relived the night before where she took me in her mouth and sucked me to a huge climax. After that, I feasted on her breasts while my fingers guided her to her own orgasm. It was the most erotic experience I have ever had.

The next morning we had breakfast, followed by a make out session in the parking lot. I hated to leave her. She owned a part of my heart.  When I got home that evening, I fired up my laptop to meet her online.

When she came into our chat room, I typed, "Hi sweetheart, I miss you. How was your day?"

"Hi Kev, you have been in my thoughts all day. I miss you too. I keep going back to what we did last night. I love the way you tasted in my mouth, especially when you came. I loved every second of it, and then when your hands were on me - the climax you gave me was wonderful. I haven't felt like that in a long time."

"Jean, I wish there was enough room in the car for me to taste you. I would have loved to make you come with my mouth and tongue. I only got to taste your juices from my fingers. I want more of you."

"Kev, I'm in my bed with my cam and headset. I was hoping you would be the same."

It only took me a minute to undress and hop into bed. When we turned our cams on, she was propped up on pillows with the sheet pulled up to just below her breasts.

"Jean, I wish I was with you. You look so sexy and beautiful. I would be sucking on those breasts right now."

"I remember how that felt when you did that in the car." She proceeded to roll both nipples in her fingers.

I watched as they stretched out as she pulled on them. When she released them, they looked nice and stiff. I pointed my cam to my hardening cock.

"God Jeanie, look what you're doing to me." Within seconds, my cock was standing at attention.

"I want that cock in me Kev," she said huskily.

I could hear her beginning to breath harder. She lowered the sheets and positioned her cam to point at her pussy. Her wet labia glistened in the light as the tip of her finger circled under the hood covering her clit. Although I could no longer see her face, her soft pouts of pleasure were clear through my headset.

I spread the oozing pre cum around the head of my cock. My eyes were glued to the image of Jeanie's beautiful bare pussy that filled my screen.

"Jeanie, I wish I could slide my cock into you. You are so sexy. I don't think I can last much longer."

"Show me Kev. I want to see you come for me. Just imagine sliding in and out of my pussy. I want you to fill me with your seed."

It was like her lips were to my ear. I pumped my cock faster. Suddenly, ropes of hot white cum erupted from my cock, shooting up to my belly and chest. I heard Jean gasp, and then her muffled cries filled my ears as she climaxed for me. Her fingers were covered with the juices that gushed from her pussy. All either one of us heard now, was the heavy breathing of the other.

"Kevin, I'm going to be by myself for a few days next month. Do you think you could come for another visit? 'He' is going away on a trip. He tried to get me to go with him, but there's no way I would go anywhere with him now."

My heart raced at the though of being with her for an extended amount of time. "Yes, I would love to spend as much time with you as possible. Will you be able to spend the nights with me?"

There was a moment of silence. "I want that Kev. I think it's time. We can't stay here at the house though. That would be just trouble."

That was understandable. It wouldn't do for any friends or neighbors to come over and find a strange man there. She was keeping me a secret, just as I was keeping her a secret. We had agreed on that, until we were both free of our current relationships. Her husband had always been emotionally abusive towards her. She had married at a young age, and soon found herself in a situation she didn't know how to escape. She was an extremely intelligent woman. She had her own business that she ran out of her house, but her husband constantly put her down.

It turned out that the reason her husband was away, was that he arranged for them to both go on a trip. When Jean told him she didn't want to go with him, that caused a blowup. He ended up going by himself. I think he realized at that point, that their marriage was over.

She gave me the information I needed to arrange my flight, as well as suggesting a hotel. I wasted no time in making the arrangements. The trip was a few weeks away, but we spent almost every night in a sexual frenzy. I couldn't get enough of her.

Finally, the day arrived. I flew into Dulles as before. Once we landed, I texted her from the shuttle bus that was taking us to the terminal. She texted back that she was there waiting for me. After exiting the gate area, I spotted her. We wrapped our arms around each other and kissed deeply. I wanted her right then and there, but I'm not one for PDA, so we hurried to her parked car. She wanted me to drive, so I got in the drivers seat.

I had to kiss her again. Her lips felt like heaven on mine. Our tongues swirled together in an erotic dance that I didn't want to end. Her hand rubbed my cock as it strained against the fabric of my pants. Finally, we collected ourselves and drove out of the parking lot. She had to give me directions, as I wasn't really familiar with the area. Once we got on to the highway heading west, Jeanie told me the exit, and said it would take a little while to get there.

She placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed gently. I got hard again just having her hand on me like that. I reached down and moved her hand to my cock. She began to grasp it through my pants. She reached to lower my zipper, and reached in to free my cock from it's constraints. I moaned with pleasure as she massaged it.

Jean undid my belt and unbuttoned my pants. I lowered the seat back down a bit. I still had to drive. I lifted my hips as she tugged my pants lower.

"Kev, you look so good to me. I have to have it in my mouth"

She leaned over and I felt the warmth of her mouth surround the head. Her tongue swirled around and around. My free hand was on the back of her head. I looked down, but couldn't see anything except for her blonde hair.

I saw a sign for my exit in the distance. It was approaching about as fast as my orgasm was. I was on the exit ramp when I exploded in her mouth. It was all I could do to stay on the road because my entire body was spasming.

Once she had licked me clean, Jeanie guided me the rest of the way to our hotel. We parked her car, retrieved our luggage and walked into the lobby to check in. Our room was fantastic. There was a nice sitting area, a big king sized bed and a large bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and shower.

beedoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beedoll

Once we had dealt with our luggage, Jeanie grabbed a few items and went into the bathroom to change. I took that time to get undressed and got under the covers. To say I was nervous was an understatement. After all the nights we spent online and on cam making love, we were actually going to be together.

After what seemed like an eternity, she came out of the bathroom. Wow, she looked like an angel. She was wearing black, sexy lingerie. She looked as nervous as I felt, but she climbed into bed facing me.

"Are you sure you still want me Kevin?"

"There is no doubt in my mind." I leaned in, and we kissed passionately.

It seemed different this time. There was nothing stopping us now. My hand found her breasts under her top. I could feel that her nipples were already stiff with excitement. I undid her top at the front, leaned over and sucked a nipple into my mouth. I felt her hands rubbing my upper back as I flicked with my tongue.

I slid one hand down and into the front of her panties. I slid my fingers through the slit of her puffy labia. She was already very wet.

"Jeanie, I love how wet you get for me."

"You make me that way," she said as her hips lifted to my hand. "I haven't had sex in about eight months. Please go slow and be gentle, at least to start with."

"I promise I will." My finger curled up under to find her hidden clit.

Jeanie breathed in sharply when she felt me toying with her nub. At the same time, she wrapped her fingers around my cock. I couldn't believe we were actually about to make love. I had been dreaming of this for weeks. I was deeply in love with this woman.

I slid her panties down her legs, allowing her to kick out of them.

"Kev, I want you in me. I want to feel your cock fill me as we make love."

I moved over her and slid my rock hard cock over her wet lips.

"Remember Kev, it's been a while.  Go slow?"

I positioned the tip of my cock at her entrance and lowered myself slowly. Her lips parted, allowing me to slide between them. She was so wet, I was easily able to keep going until I was in her fully. She spread her legs wide, and lifted them behind me, allowing me to settle in deeply.

We kissed passionately. I didn't move much at first, but just loved the feeling of finally being inside this beautiful woman. I gazed into her sexy blue eyes as my hips began to circle against hers. She wrapped her arms and legs around me as I began to move in and out. She felt so good against me.

She whispered, "I love you Kevin, very much."

I wasn't in a hurry, but was enjoying the emotional and physical feelings. We kissed repeatedly as we made love. Our bodies seemed as one as we moved together. I felt the walls surrounding my cock begin to contract around my shaft, as she released a delicious moan against my ear. I could feel the beginnings of my own climax in the distance. I increased my pace as Jeanie began to moan in my ear.  Suddenly, I felt her whole body tense under me, as she quivered in the throes of an orgasm. Her legs tightened around me as if to pull me into her.

I couldn't last any longer. My own climax erupted from within. As I fell over the edge, spurting my love deep into her pussy. My orgasm seemed to last forever. I don't think I had ever cum so hard in my life. When I finally emptied myself, I collapsed on her. I could feel her hands lovingly run up and down my back. Eventually, I moved next to her and held her in my arms.

She fell asleep first, cuddled up in the crook of my shoulder. Her blonde hair was splayed over me. I felt an amazing feeling of contentment as I fell asleep too.

I awoke to the smell of coffee in our room. I opened my eyes to see her standing by the coffee maker, wearing nothing but the shirt I had on the day before. I hurried to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. When I emerged, she had a cup of coffee ready for me, just the way I liked it.

"Good morning," I said, after kissing her. Thanks for the coffee. It's perfect.

"You're welcome." She looked down at my morning wood and smiled, "That looks so good."

Jeanie took my cock in her hand, pulled me close and kissed me. I was able to put my cup down on the nearby table, before wrapping my arms around her. She felt wonderful. My ready cock pressed against her belly, and I heard her moan as she rocked herself from side to side against me. I moved her to the bathroom counter. It was roomy and deep, and there was a mirror filling the adjacent wall. I lifted her onto the counter as we continued to kiss.

With one leg in each arm, I lifted to position her so that her waiting pussy was close to the edge of the counter. It was at the perfect height. I maneuvered myself so the tip of my cock was ready at her opening. I noticed I could view the scene perfectly in the mirror. It was like watching a porn flick. I watched as my cock disappeared between her puffy lips. I could see the my shaft covered in her wetness, as it slid in and out.

She was so wet that I was losing some of the sensation. This only helped in prolonging my orgasm, but it didn't stop her from having her own. I turned my attention to watching her face as I sensed her impending climax. As I began to thrust into her, I could hear the slurping sounds caused by her extreme wetness. Her eyes were partially closed and she was breathing heavily through her mouth. I could tell she was on the edge of orgasmic bliss. A few more deep thrusts caused her orgasm to shoot through her body as she clamped down around me.

The look on Jeanie's face as she came was so erotic, I began to drive into her hard. I felt like I needed to possess this woman and make her mine. It was almost an animalistic feeling. The base of my cock was slapping against her wet pussy and the sound seemed to fill my senses. I felt the beginnings of my orgasm building inside me. Jeanie's eyes were open now, looking into my own.

Breathlessly, she said, "Fuck me Kevin, fuck me hard. I'm all yours now."

That drove me over the edge. It felt like the dam had burst open. Spurt after spurt of my warm cream shot into her. I coated her walls with my rushing hot semen. Looking in the mirror, I could see some of it dribble out onto the floor.

Finally, I felt totally spent and empty. My breath slowly returned to normal. Her legs were still in my arms, and I was still embedded deep inside her. I leaned into her, and kissed her with all the passion I felt. Eventually, I withdrew from her. My shaft was a mix of our love together.

We spent an entire week together. It was filled with dining, sight seeing, and making love.

It took a while for each of us to become free from our current situations, but we did. We have been married 10 years now, and each day is better than the last.

 

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments