Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Boating Accident

"begins the tale"

10
6 Comments 6
6.8k Views 6.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
A Boating Accident begins the tale

He took her in his arms and shielded her with his broad chest and shoulders. She seemed so vulnerable as she held onto him tightly.

“It’s alright little one, you are safe now.” He murmured in her ear.

“I was so frightened when the boat capsized, she whimpered. I didn’t think anyone would be alive when you came to our rescue.”

“Well, we were lucky that someone saw what happened and called us immediately. We are always ready for any type of emergency.”

“Now, we had better get you to the ambulance and have you checked out, and then get you home if you are alright,” he replied in his official capacity.

He was a Paramedic with one of the top Ambulance services in the city. Dan was a well built, powerful man of about 35 years, he had raven hair and eyes that were as black as night with silver lights flashing from them when he smiled, along with a very patrician face. He stood about 6ft 2in and also had a very keen mind and exemplary work ethics. He had kept himself very fit.

Sylvie was a waif of a girl, looking about 18 at the time of her rescue, but in fact she was the good age of 26years. Her hair as far as he could see was a light ash blonde and her eyes were a bright emerald green. She was about 110lbs and stood about 5ft 4in. She was also very fit, probably from going to the gym or jogging.

She asked how the other people on the boat had fared and Dan told her that they had all survived and were being looked after by his colleagues. She was happy to hear that.

Dan had wrapped her in a blanket and helped her over to the Ambulance and got one of the other paramedics to check her out. When she was finished, he came over and offered her a lift home if she needed it. Sylvie agreed and gave him her address. He was surprised, it happened to be a couple of suburbs away from his place.

“Righto, let’s get out of here. I have finished for the night. Hopefully there will be no new call-outs for a few hours. I need to get home and shower and have a bit of sleep.”

As they drove home, Dan asked her if he could see her again. Sylvie was a little startled at the request.

“Just to celebrate the fact that you are okay,” he quipped.

“You don’t do this for all the people you save, do you?”

“Nah, only the pretty ones,” he said with a chuckle.

“That would be great, but you must let me pay, after all I was the one who was rescued.”

“I never let a lady pay for a meal, but you can buy the wine if you feel that way.” he agreed.

The next night Dan called for Sylvia at her home at 7.30pm and they drove to a cosy little Italian restaurant beside the river.

“I hope you like Italian,” Dan queried.

“Its one of my favourite foods actually, as I have Italian bloodlines, way back,” Sylvia answered.

They settled down in a booth at the back of the room and ordered. Sylvia had garlic pawns, followed by spaghetti marinara. Dan ordered chilli mussels followed by veal supreme with mushrooms. They both talked throughout the meal, learning more about each other.

Sylvie was a Professional Chartered Accountant and worked for one of the big firms in the city. She was hoping to open her own office within the next 12 months or so. The people she had been on the boat with were mostly friends from work and they had a Social group and went out regularly about once a month. They had all survived the dipping on the previous night and were very grateful to the Rescue crew.

Dan was an Architect with his own business in the City. When he told her his last name, she recognised it immediately as being one of the larger firms.

After finishing dinner, they both fancied a Zabaglione for dessert. They ordered this along with demi-tasse coffees.

“Dan drove her home and when he pulled up in front of her home; stopped the car and turned towards her.

“Thank you Sylvie, for such a lovely night. I would love to keep seeing you as much as possible. I feel this friendship could go a lot further. What do you say?”

She looked at him and replied, “I would love to see you a couple of times a week whenever possible. After all I am a working girl and need my rest.”

Dan quipped, “Well I have to have my beauty sleep too, and I am on duty with the Rescue Squad at least twice a week.”

“I will give you a call in a couple of days and see if we can make a date soon.”

She went to bed that night thinking of those mesmerizing dark eyes that she had been looking into all night. He was such a terrific looking man she would have to watch herself.

Dan also went to bed and thought of the emerald green eyes that he had been looking into all night. He was beginning to fancy the lady and hoped that it was reciprocated.

They saw each other 5 or 6 more times, and one night Sylvia invited him to have dinner at her unit. Dan took up the invitation gladly, thinking that maybe she was thinking of the same thing as he was. He asked what they were eating, so that he could bring some wine. It was going to be a spaghetti dish and salad, so he bought a couple of bottles of Lambrusca.

The evening passed pleasantly and they then relaxed in the lounge room in front of the fire. Sylvia had soft music on the CD player and they both just sat and listened for about a half an hour. Dan stood up and moved over to the sofa where she was sitting and sat and put his arm around her shoulder.

“Is this okay, Sylvie,” he asked quietly in her ear.

She didn’t answer, just turned her face to meet his and reached up and put both her arms around his neck. She snuggled into his neck and lifted her mouth to his. Dan knew that this was what he had been waiting for ever since they had met.

He lowered his mouth and found her lips, gently easing his tongue into her mouth and began duelling with her tongue. He held her firmly against his chest. They had shared kisses before when he had dropped her home, but nothing like this one. He never wanted to let her go; she felt so warm and soft in his arms and also so vulnerable to every one of his touches.

AdeleMoran
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdeleMoran



“Sylvie, how far do you want to go with this, I am afraid if I continues like this, I won’t be able to stop.”

She stood up and took his hand and led him up the stairs to her bedroom, without a word. He followed her as they both entered the room.

She had already prepared the room, he noticed. There were lit candles on most surfaces and the comforter had been thrown back. No other light was on. She turned to him and again kissed him full on the mouth.

He held her to him and ran his hands up and down her body outside her clothing. He could feel the muscles and the softness of her skin with his palms and began the process of taking her zipper and sliding it down her back. He then slid the shoulders of the dress over her arms until she stood before him in just a pair of black lacy panties, a pair of black stockings being held up by a garter belt, and a tiny black lace bra. What a sight it was!!!

“Oh Sylvie, you are more beautiful that I thought,” he whispered.

“I think it is my turn now,” she replied.

She then proceeded to undo the buttons on his shirt and slipped it off his arms. Then she went on to un-zip his jeans and lowered them to the floor, where he stepped out of them. That left him with just his boxers and his shoes and socks. He took care of those straight away and stood up. That told the story of his rigid erection, his boxers were tented to a great degree.

He lifted her and placed her on the bed and lay down beside her. He was just happy to lie there and look at her and kiss her. He began kissing her firstly on the mouth, working his way down to her earlobes and her throat. At the same time he had moved his hand to envelop one of her breast under the bra and lowered his mouth and took the nipple by his lips and started to suckle. He changed sides and continued to do this for about 15 minutes. He then slipped his hand around to the back and undid the bra and slipped it off. That way he had those beautiful breasts on show completely.

While his mouth was busy with her nipples and breasts, Dan slid his hand softly down her belly and onto her mons venus – and let a finger drift along her labial lips.

Sylvie was starting to feel a whole lot of sensations by this time and began to wriggle under his ministrations. Dan made sure that he worked his finger inside her warm, wet apex of love ,fingering her until she could stand it no longer and with a sigh, she let herself orgasm.

“That one was for you, my darling.” Dan murmured.

She gazed at him with glazed eyes, laying back and just said, “thank you.”

After a few moments she turned onto her side and started to kiss him all over his body, in the same manner that he had for her. She slid her hand down and worked his boxers over his legs and brought her face up level with his groin.

“You know what I am going to do now.”

She then lowered her mouth straight onto his rigid pole and began to work her mouth around and up and down it, with such a firm motion. He was so sensitive at the time after feeding on her sweet pussy and withholding himself for so long, he almost immediately cried out that he was going to cum, but held back to enjoy the sensations.

Sylvie continued to suck and he felt the eruption coming up from his balls and let it go. She swallowed all his cum and kept licking and sucking him until he was clean and too weary to do anything else.

She cuddled into his arms and drifted off to sleep. He lay there for a while and watched her. How beautiful she was, and she had given herself to him so freely. He knew that when she awoke that he would fulfill the wanting in both of them.

Sylvia woke slowly, feeling disorientated. She felt an arm around her and turned her face to see Dan watching her. “Hi there sleepyhead.” he whispered.

“Hi there to you too, did I miss anything,” she answered.

"I think I will be able to fill you in on anything that you may have missed, but I think you will enjoy it.”

With that he lowered his lips and caught her mouth with his and began his exploration of her body, both with his mouth and hands, all over again. He slipped his fingers into her love hole and proceeded to make her feel tingly and restless.

“More Dan, more please.”

“There is a lot more to come, my love, just be patient.”

He lowered his mouth to her beautiful mons and again started to lick and suck on her delicate labia and clitoris.

“That feels so wonderful Dan, but I want all of you, inside me.”

He dragged himself upwards so that his face was level with hers, kissed her again lovingly and raised himself over her.

“I am going to enter utopia now darling, cum join me.”

With that he eased his rigid shaft into that wondrous apex of love. He rested for a moment to allow her to adjust to him and slowly began to work himself in and out of her, sometimes a bit faster and then slowing down. Sylvia was ready for him and wrapped her legs around his hips and moved with him, meeting his thrusts each time, until they both were groaning and murmuring “Fuck me….fuck me, darling,” together.

At last Dan could hold himself back no longer and warned her, “I am cumming my love, cum with me.”

Sylvie let go of all her emotions and screamed in his ear, “Give it all to me sweetheart.”

They both climaxed at the same time, but it took them about 5 minutes to come down from that extra special high.

Dan held her in his arms for a long time and then surprised her by a question.

“Sylvie, Will you marry me I want to have you in my life all the time now; will you come and live with me?"

Sylvie held her breath for a moment and thought. She hadn’t realised how serious this was going to become.

“Yes Dan, I will come and live with you, just to see how things will work out between us. If after six months we are still happy with each other and feel the same way, yes, I will marry you. After all I do love you so very much, and I am sure that you wouldn’t have made the suggestion if you hadn’t loved me.”

They both agreed and ten months later they decided to get married; at the same time they celebrated the birth of their first son.

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments