Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Icy passion

"A mixture of fire and ice in the right setting can help passion flair"

16
15 Comments 15
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Competition Entry: Winter Wonderland

Calissa looked towards the door of the bar and gasped.  It was like an icicle had been run down her back.  It can’t be, but it was.  Jeff, her ex-husband, if you could call him that, just walked into the bar.  That feeling of her heart thumping loud enough for everyone in a one-hundred feet circumference to hear was back as it always was when she would first see him.

She quickly turned her head so he would not see her looking at him as he walked in.  But he must have noticed her as he came up next to her seat at the bar and leaned and kissed her on the cheek.  Once again, she gasped.

“Calissa, how nice to see you, it has been a long time,” Jeff said to her as he sat down comfortably on the stool next to hers.

“Jeff, what are you doing here?  It has been a good while.  What are you doing these days?” Calissa replied.

“Writing, as usual, I have a new play being considered for production.  And I see you are trying to direct that awfully written play so it can open.  Why would you agree to do that play?  It will close after a night,” Jeff teased her.

There it was, in only a couple of minutes, what lead to their very short-lived marriage.  Jeff baiting Calissa and her ready to come out fighting in return.  She began rambling about the play, with work it had potential, it was just that the dialog needed something more, which the author did not understand.  And Jeff just egged her anger on until her voice was raised some telling him he didn’t know what he was talking about.

Yes, things escalated quickly, and before a second drink, they were bickering as they always did twenty years ago.  Was it that long already?  They were young, both starting out.  Calissa an up and coming director Off-Broadway, Jeff, a playwriter who created the script for the show.  Their passion for the industry was strong and they found from the start there was a fiery spark between them.  Their fervor for each other was great, but their need to constantly quarrel over everything kept the flames between them so alive.

They did marry one day in late December twenty years ago, but before they could leave on their honeymoon two days later, they had a huge argument leading to ending the marriage before it could begin.  And neither now even remembered what it was about.

Seated here beside Jeff, Calissa once again let things elevate to the point she complained, “And you still owe me that honeymoon you jerk.  You couldn’t even give me that.”

Where that comment came from, she did not know, but suddenly remembering the wonderful winter resort they were to go to for a week flooded over her.  Jeff laughing so hard at her statement, just made her fume more.

“A honeymoon you want now?  Really?  Well, let’s see,” Jeff said as he pulled his phone out and made a call.  He turned his back to Calissa, then got up and walked a bit away.  When he came back, he was smiling.  “Okay, a honeymoon you will have if you are really up to it.  Meet me at Central Station tomorrow at one o’clock, and we will have our winter wonderland honeymoon you feel I cheated you out of twenty years ago.”

Calissa knew her mouth was hanging open from this statement, but suddenly she knew where she would be at one o’clock tomorrow.  They parted with a kiss, and she hurried home to pack things for their delayed honeymoon in Vermont.  A few calls canceled rehearsals completely for the holiday week.  Then a night of barely sleeping as she pondered what was ahead for them.

Over the twenty years, both kept tabs on each other regularly but had only seen each other at different events from time to time.  They each had a few relationships over the years, but there was always something missing in them.  Perhaps they did need that tinge of anger mixed with love for things to really work.

By six in the evening, they were standing in the lobby of the ski resort they were to have come to twenty years ago.  The receptionist checking them in told Calissa, “Mrs. Langford, I hope you enjoy the honeymoon suite.”

Calissa started to sputtered that she was NOT Mrs. Langford, but Jeff quickly broke in, putting his arms around her shoulders, “She is new to this married thing, we only did marry right before we left to come here.”

Calissa fuming, followed the bellboy with their luggage to the elevator and their second-floor room.  Jeff, just behind her, reached out and squeezed her ass, making her jump once as they went down the hall.

In the suite, which was wonderful – a living room with a roaring fire going, a kitchenette, and a deck looking over the mountainsides, oh, even a jacuzzi out there.  The bedroom with a huge bed and a lovely bathroom with a large tub and a separate shower.

Suddenly Calissa was aware of what she had totally agreed to.  She and Jeff, after all these years, were going to sleep and more together again.  She felt the fiery passion cascade through her body, so when Jeff came behind her and spun her around to kiss her fiercely, she responded immediately.

The years fell away, yes they were now well into their fifties, but both felt like they were back to the first time they entwined.  Their clothes quickly discarded, they fell on the soft rug in front of the fire, and Jeff’s prick was quickly inside Calissa’s wet and welcoming cunt.  It was a somewhat quick fuck, the passion between them so returned, the need to release this long tension and desire overtook them both.

Calissa felt Jeff up deep in her like he always had, his hard cock pushing against the back of her vagina as she trembled and clenched against him.  Kissing and exploring each other’s body as he rode her.  Yes, there now were wrinkles and some sagging but not enough for either to care about.

She was amazed at how hard Jeff had gotten so quickly, men his age didn’t always get aroused that much, so fast.  He was delighted to feel how wet and eager Calissa was still.  She always did get nice and juicy quickly but to still be so at her age now.

Both were so happy feeling each other close, so intimate again.  Time did just fade away as the rammed each other like there was no tomorrow.  Calissa felt herself reaching that exalted peak to crash over, her back arched up to Jeff, she let out a long moan, and her vag tightened in a vise lock on Jeff’s cock.  That did it for him too, and he spurted his wad, which had been waiting so long to be here again up into Calissa.  She cried out more feeling it being released in her.

They fell together and clung to each other.  Kissing and caressing as they had done so long ago.  Then they began to explore each other to see and feel the changes twenty years had made.  All felt perfect and right.  Both accepting each other in the present as much as they had in the past.

But like always, this feeling of adoration for each other did not last.  By the time they had dressed and gone to the dining room for dinner, they were squabbling again.  And like always, it did deal with the theater and their respected roles in it.

Again Jeff brought up the weakness of the writing in her current play, and while Calissa totally agreed with what he was saying, she felt she needed to defend her playwright.  She knew she had commented about the same thing the night before, but for Jeff to push about it was just too much.  The trouble was that Jeff was an amazing author, his plays were always successful.  Over the twenty years, had she directed them, they would have really been a force to reckoned with.

Oh, they both have done well, and have moved their way up to Broadway shows.  But both knew that when they had partnered together they had done their best work.

Their sparing over dinner continued when they went back to their room.  Which just fueled their passion.  Jeff soon had Calissa undressed again and then told her that her temper was getting the better of her and perhaps she should cool off.  Saying so, he opened the door to the deck and pushed her out into the snow.

The feel of the icy coldness touching her burning skin sent waves of shivers and, for some reason, delight through her whole body.  When Jeff put out his hand to help her up, she instead pulled him down into the snowy deck also.  Both now covered in freezing whiteness, they twisted and turned until both were rather covered.  That did not help Jeff’s manhood much, but there was this strange arousing sensation running through them both.

When they felt their skin begin to prickle from the cold, they hurried to the jacuzzi and climbed into the warm bubbling water to take the chill off.  Once recovered from the cold, Calissa climbed onto Jeff’s lap, his now warmed and full cock sitting in her slit, which was so wet and sticky, and not from the water.  Calissa moved up and down for him to enjoy just sliding around in her pussy.

She kept this up until he begged her to let him enter her.  Calissa grinned wickedly and told him to say, please.  Jeff did as he was commanded and soon was up deep inside her again in just a few hours.  He lifted and dropped her over and over, making the water splash some as she tightened her vag grip on him for maximum enjoyment. 

Sex between them had always been excellent, and the years of being apart did not change anything.  Banging together, they both felt the tingles run through their bodies at each thrust.  Jeff took Calissa’s right breast into his mouth and began to suck her nipples hard as she caressed his head.  He always kept his hair short, so it was soft and rubbable, though Calissa did see that he was beginning to bald a bit. 

Irene_Moore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Irene_Moore

Everything felt so good.  To have this feeling of passion go on and on is all both wanted.  But after thrusts and caressing for almost a half-hour the need to finally release, and the heat of the tub had them both reaching the peak once more and cumming together again.

After catching their breaths and kissing and hugging for a bit, they hurried through the freezing air back into the suite and straight to bed.  The warm down covers over them and cuddling together in each other’s arms quickly lulled them to sleep.

The next few days followed the same pattern.  Together the passion flared, but then the arguments would follow, leading to new states of arousal.  They made love with such vengeance afterward which stirred them both so much.

Calissa felt her body was constantly on fire, waiting to combust with Jeff’s touch.  For Jeff, he could not have enough of Calissa and would egg her on to get angry and ready to hit him, but in reality, to that point of lust, where she was overwhelmed with desire.

Now Calissa never had skied, or even ice skated really.  Twenty years ago, the plan was for Jeff to teach her how to do both on their honeymoon.  But now, she felt she was at past the age of learning new tricks.  So, while Jeff would spend a bit of the day skiing which he did really enjoy, Calissa would spend the time in front of the fire reading, watching tv, or going over that dreadful script trying to figure out how she could make it work.

When Jeff would return, they would fall back into their sexual pass time, followed by more squabbling, leading to the next round of sex.  It all was so good.

Jeff was ingenious in finding new ways to have sex.  In the shower, Calissa holding on to the wall as he took her from behind making her cry out in delight as she came several times as she felt his balls beat against her ass as he thrust in and out of her.  In the big tub, bathing together, washing each other, especially each other’s privates, until both did cum from just finger treatment.  The bed and in front of the fire were favorite locales.  And the deck’s hot tub was used a couple of times each day.

The one time, after both were so heated by the steam of both the tub and their lust together, Calissa and Jeff rolled in the snow again to cool down.  That icy feel of coldness seemed to arouse them more so that by the time they were inside in front of the fire, their passion again ran over them even though they had just climaxed together less than a half-hour before.

Calissa was astonished by how virile Jeff still was, and he dumbfounded how ready, and eager, and wet, she was all the time.  It was like they were trying to cram the lost twenty years into these few days.  And this time, they were allowing themselves to take their fighting to a better place rather than how they had walked away from each other so stupidly back then.

And it wasn’t just passionate intercourse, they spent time exploring each other, finding ways to give pleasure to the other with their fingers and tongues.  Jeff would begin at Calissa’s neck and work his tongue and lips down her spine and then back up, then down again.  Waves of desire ran through her.  Reaching her ass after a few rides up and down, he would kiss and nibble at her cheeks before spreading her crack enough to find her rosebud and lick and tickle it with suggestions of entering her that way.

In return, Calissa would lick and suck his nipples, enjoying his man boobs squeezing and licking them, move down his stomach, leaving a trail of wetness in her wake as she arrived first at his belly button which she circled and pressed into with her tongue.  Jeff’s moans said it all.  He was enjoying her attention so.  And when she went farther down, nibbling through his mons forest, he felt himself hardening so. 

Her lips finally on his glans said it all.  She sucked it and ran her tongue back and forth over his slit, making precum show for her to lick up with glee.  Then her tongue up and down his shaft, softly biting the vein at the back of his cock making his balls fill even more.

Feeling himself in her mouth again, and well up in her vag was like coming home to the place he had long missed.  Even with their constant quarreling, it was worth it to finally be with Calissa again.  And she felt the same.  Neither would say so to each other, but both did know this time together was very precious.

One afternoon towards the end of the week, Jeff came back from skiing to see Calissa on the couch with a grim look on her face, and the script in her hand.  He could almost see the smoke coming out of her ears as she flipped through the pages groaning.

“Someone needs to cool off a bit, I think,” Jeff told her.  “Get undressed and on your back in front of the fire now.”  Never had Jeff been so commanding.  Calissa, surprised, did as she was told.  He went out on the deck and she heard him banging against the wall.  A few minutes later, he returned to her side with a large icicle in his hand.  He put the tip into the fire to melt the sharp end some, but when he brought it back out it was over a foot long, at least six inches thick, and dripping and so cold looking.

“Spread your legs,” is all he said.  Calissa, as if under a spell, lifted her legs and spread her thighs wide apart.  She knew what was coming and trembled between being scared, but more from being so aroused at what was going to happen.

Jeff rubbed the icicle up and down her chest and stomach between and over her breasts and nipples.  She squirmed at the coldness covering her.  Then over her thighs, making them tremble from the chill.  Jeff parted her labia and ran the icicle up and down her slit freezing her, but as she was so hot there, steam seemed to come from her.

The moment he pressed the icicle up into her vagina, she let out a squeal of shock and desire.  He pressed it in and out of her, chilling her so, but making her feel so good.  The iciness in her hot and burning cunt sent waves of yearning through her body.  Never had she felt something like this before.  She hated but loved what Jeff was doing to her.

The sides of her vag began throbbing against the icicle, holding it deep up in her on each thrust.  “You are enjoying this, aren’t you?” Jeff whispered in her ear.

Calissa could only nod in reply.

“Do you want me to stop?” he goes on.

She vigorously shook her head no.

So for the next twenty minutes, the icicle played in her cunt.  She was freezing now and shivering from the feel but did not want it to end.  There was a wet puddle under her from the icicle melting as it was pressed in and out of her.  Jeff was lying beside her now sucking her tits between long and lingering kisses.  What a winter wonderland he created for her, she thinks.

Finally, the freezing feeling does lead her to arch her back, cry out, while clenching the icicle for the last time.  When she descended from that climax, Jeff pulls the icicle, much smaller now, from her.  It is covered in her sticky juices and he takes a minute to lick the frozen cum from it.  What an interesting popsicle it was.  He got up and carried the wonderful sex tool to the door and tosses it back out on the deck.

He returned to Calissa, who is lying circled up by the fire.  He takes her in his arms and just rocks her as she falls asleep.  When she was totally out, he carried her to the bed and tucked her in.  He knew she would sleep for an hour or more after that.  He was amazed at himself that he would do such a thing to her.  But even more so how much she revealed in it.

Back in the living room, he picks up her script and starts to read the comments she has made.  She does know the dialog isn’t working but is unsure how to change it.  The plot of the play, overall, is good, it just lacked depth and humor to carry it off to be a Tony consideration.  Jeff goes over to the desk where his laptop is sitting and pulls up the script on it.  He had always followed Calissa’s career and plays she was directing, getting the scripts to each was never hard for him to check out how good the work she was involved in really was.

Over the next three hours, as Calissa slept on and on, Jeff worked.  He had the first act totally reworded, keeping the essence of the play, but making it much more workable.  He leaned back in his chair and stretched.  He knew what he had to do.

He emailed the changes to Calissa, telling her that if she liked what he had done, he was willing to work on the rest for her.  He so hoped she would.  Then he quickly and quietly packed his things.  Standing over the sleeping Calissa, he bent and kissed her forehead. He moved her phone next to her.  Leaving the suite and resort, he headed to the train station.

There, the train was soon ready to depart.  As Jeff settled in his seat, he texted Calissa.

I feel I should leave now, but I hope this is not the end between us.  I emailed you some possible changes for your play.  Let me know if you would like me to do more.  I want us to work and be together again.  I have left a ticket for you at the train station to get back home where I hope we pick up from where we have just left off.  All my love, which has always been there.  Jeff

Calissa woke to the ping of the incoming message on her phone.  Dusk has fallen as she reached for it and read Jeff’s message.  Tears filled her eyes that he was gone, but she quickly got up, threw a warm robe around herself, and hurried to her laptop to see his message there.  After only a few pages, she knows.

Her message to him is brief but said it all.

Jeff - I love what you have done to improve the script, and I love you too.  I will be home tomorrow, and we can continue in a bit warmer climate.

 

Published 
Written by Cammi
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments