Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What love is to me

"Someone once asked what love was to me, thought about it for a second and got all this..."

3
2 Comments 2
2.5k Views 2.5k
233 words 233 words
What is love to me?

Love is when your heart skips a beat when he/she calls or texts.
Love is when you fall asleep thinking of them and your first thought in the morning is of them.
Love is when, if you don't hear from them your heartaches till you do.
Love is when you would give up anything just to be at their side all hours of the day or night.
Love is when you can talk to them on the phone for hours about nothing and everything at the same time and be smiling the whole time.
Love is when "sex" doesn't matter till its right for both of you.
Love is when you see the person you love, both inside and outside no matter what anyone thinks.
Love is when flaws, while there, are part of the person you love and they don't define who that person is.
Love is when no matter what the fight is or was about you are always able to make up, preferably without placing blame.
Love is always being able to say you're sorry and mean it and having him/her accept it and move on.
Love is being there to listen to even the most mundane things for him/her and get the same treatment in return.
Love is never having to ask for special treatment and still getting that special treatment.
Published 
Written by whyusearealname
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments