Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tears of Love

"Love knows no ending"

66
70 Comments 70
1.3k Views 1.3k
227 words 227 words
Competition Entry: Valentine Poetry

Like the morning dews on the garden roses, once tended together, tears from her eyes wet her face. 

Their life of love flashes before her. 

First date, senior prom, supporting shoulder, best friends.

Tears of joy as she says, “Yes” emphatically to the man kneeling before her.

A ring in an open box being offered.  The diamond glistening in the sun.

Tears of happiness as she mouths, “I do” to the man who is to be her husband.  The ring of gold symbolizing their unending love and commitment placed on the finger of her left hand.

The lifting of the veil, then the kiss. The kiss sends shivers through her body. Igniting a heat, a desire within her. Never to be extinguished.

Tears of ecstasy as they make love on their wedding night. Giving to each other their bodies fully, without reservation. A scene fervently repeated innumerable times together.

Tears of rapture as their first child is placed in her waiting arms, a child created in the intense love shared between them. Their perfervid love imputed to three more children.

 Joie de vivre as year-after-year their love grows stronger, more vehement. Years morphing into decades, the decades permeated by memories of their fervid love.

A sigh escapes her.

Her tears not ones of loss.

No, tears of joy of a life of love lived to the fullest.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Meagananne1986
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments