Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Make Him My Pet

5
5 Comments 5
3.0k Views 3.0k
491 words 491 words
I want you that I cannot deny; you bring a sparkle to my weary eyes.

You give me something I’ve been longing for; I can’t wait for you to be knocking on my door.

It is more than mutual chemistry that sets us on fire; of your teasing ways I will never grow tired.

Good friends that’s how we started and why it feels right; now I am dreaming of your sexy ass each night.

My hubby even gave his approval of you; I am free to do what you really want me to do.

You thought you were going to be my little fuck toy; I want to make you my pet whose ass I destroy.

You are not just a disposable piece of ass; I want to keep you around and make this last.

Because you give me one of the most precious things of all; a place in your life and your time when I call.

My submissive stud muffin you’re manly and strong; show me that pretty ass in your sexy black thong.

Pull that thong to the side and tease your tight hole; your delicious, hot body under my control.

Lay you right down and climb up on your face; smothering you with my pussy is what’s going to take place.

As I grind my hot cunt into your mouth; I am working my magic on you further south.

Take your hard cock and lick the bulging head, as my fingers explore and your ass cheeks they spread.

Pop a toy in your butt and turn the vibrator on; I am going to make your whole body shake before long.

Sexy stud muffin he’s fourteen years my junior; to get my hands all over him it can’t happen any sooner.

The anticipation is daunting it is going to explode; I want to do everything to him there is nothing I will forgo.

Tantalize all your senses and tease all your parts; you know I thought you were hot from the very start.

I know you like my shapely long legs; you envision them wrapped around your waste and your head.

Funny how life changed and brought you my way; when the time is right you know we are going to play.

I will give it to you like you’ve never had it before; you are going to be my personal sexy ass whore.

Exploring our sexuality filled with lots of kink, take you to the edge and bring you back from the brink.

Maybe dress you in nylons so silky and smooth; give you what you need your libido I’ll soothe.

You will be a pet of mine to be cherished and used; in all the ways that you love you will be totally abused.

You know it wasn’t hard at all to decide; making you my sexy pet is going to be a wild ride.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments