Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bliss of loving you, Theo

2
1 Comment 1
2.4k Views 2.4k
542 words 542 words

My mouth is drooling.

            How my mouth wants to descend down upon your wondrous cock?

            My tongue is longing to probe your cock entire length like wondrous candy for my delight.

            Teasing licks, soft licks, hard and fast licks about it, as you moan to delight I am giving to your cock.

            Slowly my lips will move down it’s enter length and back up again, slowly at first to savor your taste, but than as I move up and down, my pace will get faster and longer.

            I want to know what you will feel as my wicked tongue gives you a wicked and naughty tongue-lashings.            

            I will swirl my tongue around like hand gripping your cock and sweetly stroking it to cause you a sweet stirring fire within your essence.

            I promise I will suck till there is nothing left to get from your wondrous cock.

            I will swallow instead of spit.

            I will make you want to never stop exploding deep in my mouth.

            My desires will give you such bliss; you finally know how much I love you.

            I know ways to make you shiver and tingle beneath your skin.

            I will make you sultry eyes come into the light where I be waiting to share every wicked and naughty dream I have dream about you.

            I will give you assortment of feelings to share with me that will take your breath away.

            Reach out to me in bliss of loving you, Theo.

            My heart is missing it second beat.

DianaTease
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaTease

            My lips are dry and longing for your lips to save them.

            When I think or dream about my knees are wobbly, my stomach has sprout wings and took off flying.

            My flesh is quivering with an endless desire for your hands to explode my body like tomb raider.

            I want you to awaken the sleeping desire within my body.

            Bliss of loving you, Theo is consuming me.

            I thirst for you only.

            I crave the side you have yet shared with me.

            Only you can give me what I wish to have upon my body, heart and soul.

            The anticipation of loving you must be set free.

            Come to me; give to me the red hot passion that will make me soar.

            Only you can give me the fulfillment that will make feel alive and dead.

            Give me my air back, so I breathe you into my essence forever.

            I need the endless freedom to soar within your haunting love upon my body, where I can never come falling back into the life, you have set me from.

            Scatter my essence upon the winds of life as haunting message for all to know, you are the only man that could set me free to soar like angel spreading her golden wings of love.

            I want to listen to you silky words of love beating as my wet body lays against yours.

            I want to know the blissful reality of love.

            Bliss of loving you, Theo is all dream and desire for.

            Why have you sealed my mind, heart and soul only for yours?

            I ask me not to turn away from you.

            Give me all your wicked desire.

            I ask nothing more or less from you.

 

©2009 Firestar

Published 
Written by Firestar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments