Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

VXN

"Lesbian torment and erotic pleasures on a distant planet."

8
7 Comments 7
1.6k Views 1.6k
6.6k words 6.6k words

The sky was growing lighter. I'd hardly slept. It was because of the two moons. Whenever both are visible above the horizon I can never sleep. The night sky was just like that when they took my father and brother.

My name is Suzy and I am unregistered, which means I officially don't exist. I live alone in one of the deep tunnels. Lots of unregistered people live in the tunnels, most are young like me. There are no men here. They were taken, most of them in that one night, the night of the two moons.

I am one of the 'word runners' in our tunnels. I collect written messages and take them to the big board where the tunnels intersect. It's called Times Square, I don't know why. There's lots of things I don't understand but usually I ask one of the Seniors. The big message board is full of useful information about what's going on above ground, but much of it is untrue. I don't believe the men will come back.

Many of the others have set up home together sometimes in little groups or three or four. They paint the walls of their tunnels and hang up coloured cloths to make it look nice. I want to be on my own though. I don't have a special friend and I don't earn enough units to buy coloured cloths and pretty things. At night I can see the sky if I go to the edge of my tunnel. Sometimes I sleep there if it's warm and there's no fighting.

We are all gang members. My gang is called Vixen and our tag is VXN. Our gang tries to do only good things. We gather bits and pieces from the surface and sort them out and give useful things to those who are too afraid to leave their tunnel. There are about twenty of us and I get on really well with the others. They are kind to me. I was unwell after they took my father and brother. They found me on the surface and I was very very unhappy.

We make our own uniforms from clothes we find on the surface. I have a lovely pair of boots which I guard with my life. I cut off the legs of some trousers I found and with a sleeveless jacket, more like a waistcoat, that's the everyday me. I've cut my hair really short and wear a red scarf around my neck. I like the way I look. I'm lucky because I have very long legs which is why they made me a runner. There are scars on my legs dating back to the time I was very very unhappy. I'm much better now.

Today I must run lots of messages because the Vixens are going to have a big celebration. Two of our gang are getting married. We have put all our units together so we can buy nice things to eat and drink. I know the couple who are marrying very well. They are both so beautiful and so much in love. Every Vixen loves them. We will build a nest for them in a quiet part of the tunnels so they can be alone together and love each other properly.

I suppose you could say our gang runs the communication system. There are other runners, some write important messages and if another gang wants to send important messages then they come to us. They pay us with units or the things their gang makes. Some gangs make useful things for the home, chairs and beds and places to store your things. Others will help carry things from place to place (not everyone is strong and fit). There are lots of gangs down here doing good and useful things but the gangs on the surface only want to fight and steal and they steal people too. I lost a lovely friend that way. We were very close and we looked out for each other. Once we went to bed together. We both liked it very much and we were planning on being together all the time. But one day, when she was on the surface, they took her. I don't like to talk about it but I cried for many days and many nights.

I mentioned the Seniors earlier, they are the older women who were sent here long ago. They are full of wisdom and are very kind. They are not a gang but they do live together in a special place we are not allowed to visit. Instead they come to us. They come at meal times or when we are having a party or when there is something important for us to know. I can ask them anything I want and I do have a favourite. She is so beautiful. The most wonderful eyes. The way she looks at me makes me feel all peaceful. She listens to me when I talk about my fears and my family and how lonely I am. She lets me sit on her lap while she strokes my hair and my back and sometimes she kisses me too. When I told her about my friend, the one who was stolen, I told her about when we went together and she asked me about what we did and she smiled while I told her and she stroked my hair and I felt so safe and cared for.

Only three days to go. Three days to get everything together for the wedding. I must have run a hundred miles getting all the messages out. All of us runners have been to the ends of all the tunnels and back and that is a very long way. Thank God for my boots, they cost hundreds of units and it was all I had and most of my Dad's savings. But without good footwear I just couldn't survive. There is a gang that makes shoes and boots, they are pretty but no good in my job. The girls that wear them are usually members of the sex gangs. I stay well clear of them, some people say they take girls and use them for sex and hurt them. I'm told their leader is very tall and beautiful. I have never seen her but some have caught sight of her on the surface, near the ship. They say she always wears a long black leather coat that nearly reaches all the way to the ground.

Our gang doesn't really have a leader, we sit and talk about things and we all get on really well. I think that's the best way. We all have different skills. I am fast and alert, I can spot trouble a mile off, I'm not very strong but I'm quick witted. I can usually talk my way out of a tricky situation. A girl I often run with, calls herself George. She is physically very strong and she shares with another girl who's equally tough. I'm glad I know them because they would definitely protect me. They are lovers and I smile to think of them making love because they are both so big and strong!

I haven't been with anyone for ages and I definitely need to be with someone who is kind to me and who would protect me. It would be nice to cuddle someone and giggle together in bed. I would spend absolutely ages touching her and helping her have her orgasms. I have an orgasm most days, I do it myself but it would be nicer to have someone to help. Sometimes in the darkness I hear 'cries of joy' echoing through the tunnels. It makes me feel lonely. Some of the girls in my gang pair up just for the night. It is mainly for comfort and mostly they spend the night kissing and cuddling. I don't do this though, I want someone I can get to know properly and love for a long long time. I want someone who I can tell things to who will listen quietly while she holds me and I will do the same for her. And once we have shared our stories we will kiss each other absolutely everywhere.

Now it's the big day. The wedding. No time to feel lonely because I am going to be super busy carrying messages. It's good fun actually. Girls ask me to pass messages to people they would like to talk to and I carry the messages back. It's fun and everyone is happy and relaxed. I have to say that I have dressed up a bit. I spent my last few units on a sexy little dress. It's handmade of course but it's really short and loose and shows off my legs. It's got prints of strawberries all over it. I don't need a bra (confession... I don't even own one). But I found something to wear down below. Normally I'm in my shorts and it doesn't matter but tonight I must be chaste!

I never knew what life was like 'before' I only know what we have now with our scavenging and our tunnels. Some believe that there is a better life on the surface but I don't believe that. The Senior that I like so much told me that I was safer underground and it would be a very long time before anything changed. As long as the lake survived so would we. Did I not tell you about the lake? I'm sorry. It's beneath us, beneath the tunnels. Its water was formed before anything else existed. It rises to the surface all by itself and it flows into tanks and the Seniors guard it and distribute it. No-one questions this system, ever.

Back to the party! The music is loud and everyone is dancing. The oil lights flicker and it all looks so lovely. We are all drinking a sort of punch with an 'additive' made by one of the gangs. God knows what it is but it's pretty wild. Oh My God! The happy couple look fantastic. They are both topless. It's a tradition. It's supposed to symbolise femininity and vulnerability but actually it simply looks so super-sexy. They are both wearing long scarlet skirts and white sashes around their hips and their breasts are really beautiful. They look fantastic and they are so in love they can't keep their hands off each other.

The ceremony begins with a Senior reading a beautiful poem and then they have to promise to take care of each other forever. At this point everyone claps and cheers. Then the Senior tells them they are married, they stand facing each other and then they move towards each other. Each cups the other's breasts and they then carefully touch their nipples together and they look into each other's eyes and they stay that way for ages. It's called the four kisses. I don't know where this beautiful ritual comes from but it's very moving. The Senior makes a wonderful speech and she leads them away. No-one knows what happens next but I think the Senior does something very special with each of them. Something very intimate. Something very personal.

It's quite a crowd, it's all the Vixens plus neighbourhood gangs and everyone is giving each other little gifts. Just simple things... a homemade spoon or an embroidered bed-cloth. I've made some gifts from scraps of metal from the surface. I flattened them with stones and made patterns on them with one end of a pair of scissors I found.

More punch, more additive, more dancing. Some of the girls who had been dancing together were kissing and holding each other tight. Later I expect they would sneak off into the tunnels and love each other. Additive can be quite stimulating. People lose their inhibitions and become very loving to one another. I longed to go into the tunnels with another girl. I would be so nice to her and kiss her absolutely everywhere. I kiss lots of my friends and am kissed by lots of people. In a situation like this, we cup each other's left breast as we kiss, it's a lovely gentle custom.. But right now I put all that to the back of my mind and dance my sexiest dances and get lost in the music.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and it was a Senior in her long scarlet hooded cape. It was the Senior that I liked, the tall one with the lovely blue eyes. It was quite common for seniors to visit when a party was underway, they drank additive too and some of them danced. They all wore long red hooded capes and they were kind and friendly to everybody.

"Hello Suzy."

"Hello Madam" I said and lowered my eyes.

The Seniors do not tell us their names, all must be called 'Madam' and we are not allowed to speak unless we are spoken to first. It sounds harsh but everyone accepts it and the Seniors are all good and kind to us.

"Come with me." Said the Senior.

As she turned her cape swirled about her. She held out her hand and I took it and the woman led me away from the party to the narrow tunnel that led to the surface. The Senior never spoke and so we travelled through the darkness in silence. I wasn't afraid, Seniors were always kind to us but I was unsure about why she was taking me. Perhaps she wanted me to run a special mission. I was quite excited actually because I did like her very much and I loved the way she stroked my hair and give me little kisses.

After walking for a long time up a long slope we came to an iron door.

"I must blindfold you now Suzy. The next part of the journey must remain secret."

I held her hand so tight. I could tell we were walking on rough ground and I could feel the acid vapour in the air on my skin. I wasn't wearing much and if I stayed out here for longer than an hour, my skin would start to blister. I was glad of the blindfold actually otherwise my eyes would be stinging like crazy.

I held tight to my Senior's hand, I trusted her and I knew I would be safe. Suddenly the ground was smooth and I sensed we were inside again. The air tasted of nothing... fresh air! Where were we? More walking and then I heard a door being unlocked and the ground became soft and warm. The blindfold was removed and I blinked in the bright light.

"Welcome to my home Suzy."

I could not utter a single word in reply. It was so overwhelming. One wall was all window. We were very high up. The window went all the way from the floor to the ceiling. I looked down. I could see the ship, and further away, in the distance, the dust storms. And on the other side of this huge room. It was all a mirror, one huge mirror. Running all the way In front of the window was a long window-seat covered in brightly coloured cushions.

"Sit Suzy. I will bring you something to eat."

For the next hour I sat on the window-seat while my Senior brought me plate after plate of the most delicious food, things I have never even seen before. And a glass of real wine, not 'additive'. As I ate I looked around. There was a door which perhaps led to other rooms. I guessed that through that door was somewhere to wash and to sleep.

"Perhaps you'd like to take a shower Suzy."

"Oh yes please Madam." I said.

"Good girl, follow me. You can take as long as you want."

The shower was wonderful, I stood under the hot water for ages and ages. There was real soap and lovely shampoo and all sorts of creams and wipes. I washed everywhere and then started all over again. My God, the feeling of being really really clean was so lovely. I dried myself and went to get dressed but my clothes had gone. I walked back to the room with the towel tucked round me. My Senior stood up and walked towards and led me to the wall that was all one huge mirror. She turned me to face the mirror and she stood behind me. She put her hands on my shoulders and looked deep into my eyes.

"Suzy, I am going to tell you my name. My name is Ana and I want to see your body."

Then she reached round and unfastened the towel and let it fall and I was completely naked and I felt dizzy but I wanted it to happen. I did not know precisely what would happen but my body was crying out for it whatever it was. I wouldn't even mind if it hurt a bit. I knew some sort of sex thing was going to happen and my body was stirring inside and I simply longed to be touched.

"You have a beautiful body Suzy, now turn around for me... "

I knew Ana was looking at the reflection of my bottom. I was very proud of my bottom, lacking very much on top it was my best asset. Ana reached down and ran her soft hands over my skin. I thought I must be in a dream and now I was being led to the window seat and Ana undid her scarlet cape and I saw her... her breasts and tummy and tummy button and her triangle and long legs and I almost fainted.

(But I didn't faint and so I can tell you exactly what happened!)

Ana settled herself at one end of the window seat with her back against the wall and stretched out her legs and she invited me to sit between them and to lean back against her. I could feel her breasts against my back. I could feel her nipples growing hard against my back. Her hands were on my breasts, cupping them and rolling the tips between her fingers. I could feel her lips on my shoulder and neck, covering me with little butterfly kisses. Not a word was spoken. I loved the way that Ana had of trailing the backs of her fingers against my skin. I was all goosebumps and she stroked my sides and all the way down to my waist, then my hips then my thighs.

There was silence, just the liquid sound of Ana's kisses and the pounding of my heart and the blood roaring in my ears.

Her fingertips drew lazy patterns on my tummy, lower and lower. I lifted my hips in the hope of being touched down there but the feather light touches continued. Now the insides of my thighs were being stroked oh so lightly and gently. I lay back against this wonderful woman and watched the clouds passing by.

Then it happened, then the teasing fingers found me and I just lay back and let it happen. I love not being the one in charge. I love submitting. She opened me with such care and gentleness. I reached back to touch her but she moved my arm away.

"Maybe next time Suzy." She whispered and she parted my inner lips and found my entrance. The clouds floated by, God knew how high up we were, her finger entered me, and then another. A slow easy rhythm. And in the quiet of the room the little sounds of wetness. I felt the fingers of her other hand press at the base of my tummy. How did she know I liked that? So far my clit had been ignored but now it too was caressed so beautifully. Ana seemed to know me so well.

AlexaBuster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaBuster

In seconds she had found that 'sweet spot' on my clit (we all know where ours is) and she homed in on it remorselessly. She used my body like an artist. She led me to such sensations and as my body tensed in readiness, she changed course and moved to another area, another technique. My hips rose as the tension in my body grew stronger than I had never known. One of Ana's hand supported my hips while her fingers continued ravaging my sex. Then I felt it. The lightest touch, but on my anus. I tightened and tried to pull away. This is taboo. Very taboo. The finger was insistent for a moment and then withdrew. I did not what to think but I knew I was more aroused than I had ever been before. A kiss and a caress and I relaxed back to the rhythm of the fingers that were leading me to a place unknown.

"Such a good girl." Ana whispered as she caressed my sex. I couldn't help lifting my hips and helping her go deeper. The rhythm was changing, more urgent, fiercer, faster. My clit was sandwiched between two fingers and those fingers were driving me right to the edge of reason.

I knew Ana was taking me to the limit because as I felt my climax drawing closer, the fingers slowed and paused and the feelings subsided only to begin again, harder and faster. Her lips on my neck turned into a bite and her teeth closed on to my flesh and everything went white and my climax crashed over me like a tidal wave and swept me so far out to sea I could no longer see the shore.

I know I screamed out, my throat was hoarse afterwards. I felt myself being lifted up and I felt the cool breeze and I was in another place. Ana was different too and her eyes were very bright and I think I had another orgasm. I'm not sure of anything really except that I was in love with Ana and I wanted to be entirely hers.

I have no recollection of my journey back to my place in the tunnels. Once I was alone I sat and tried to reason it out. I had been screaming, my sore throat was evidence of that. But my nipples were really sore too. The skin around them was red and tender. My pussy was okay and everything, but my mind... my mind had definitely been through the mill. Thoughts were all jumbled up, disorganised and scattered. I looked into the piece of polished tin I use as a mirror. I didn't recognise myself... yes it was me but something in my eyes was very different. I sat and looked at myself for a while. I poured myself some additive and tried to relax. All I knew is that I had to find Ana to understand what had happened. But now, time for sleep. I had to be up early and do my work running the words of others.

Days passed but my longing only grew stronger. After much thought and a discussion with the others, it was agreed that I should return to the surface to try and find this wonderful woman. The acid in the air was much less dangerous at night and so it was safer to travel above ground. The dust storms died down too but it was still very unsafe. The gangs that operated above ground were to be avoided at all costs. I would need to use my speed and my quick wits to protect me. I never carry a weapon. In my world it is more dangerous to carry one because it can be taken from you and used against you. I wore the same little dress that I wore when my Senior found me.

I retraced my steps and entered the narrow tunnel. I found the iron door and soon I was outside. Only one moon showed in the night sky and that encouraged me a lot. I walked trying to remember the direction, mainly from the feel of the ground beneath my feet. My only clue was that I was looking for a high tower. There were no lights above ground just the moonlight and then I saw it and as the dust cleared I saw the vast shape right in front of me. It was the ship. I could see the great gash in the side. I knew at once I had gone the wrong way. I turned to go back to the place where I started. Then it happened, right there by the ship.

All I can remember is something soft with a disgusting bitter smell covering my face. A high pitched whistling sound in my head. Orange lights in my head, hands reached out to hold me and then nothing. Just wild vivid horrible dreams.

My head ached and my mouth was so dry. I tried to touch my face but I could not move my arms. I looked up. In the semi darkness I could see that my wrists were fastened to a metal bar over my head. My next thought was to look down to see if I still had my boots. Yes! Thank God. I could hear the wind blowing through the holes in the side of the ship. I pulled hard against my restraints but it only hurt my wrists and there was no escape.

As my head began to clear I tried to figure out a plan. I kicked my feet against the thin metal behind me. It echoed through the empty ship. I pulled hard on the cuffs holding my wrists but it hurt too much. I was very very frightened. I felt tears welling up. My tummy was all cramps and I wanted to pee.

Then someone was behind me, a hand gripped my head and turn it to face her. It was a girl about my age. She was holding a battered tin cup.

"Where am I? Who are you? Please let me GO!"

"Drink this." was her only reply.

She had a paper straw and she held the end of the straw to my lips and I drank and drank I was so thirsty. It had a bitter taste but I was grateful for it nonetheless.

"More please." I said.

The girl laughed and offered me the straw again and I drained the cup. The girl looked at me in a strange way and shook her head. I listened to her footsteps grow fainter then silence again. No more footsteps just the sound of the wind whistling through the ship's hull. God knows how long I was left there alone. My wrists hurt and my arms were aching and I was beginning feeling sort of detached from everything.

Footsteps again. I waited. It was the girl who had given me the drink but she was not alone. With her was a woman, tall with piercing blue eyes. Her face was framed by long dark hair and she was wearing a long black leather coat. The leader of the most dangerous sex gang.

"So, what have we here?" The woman said.

Her voice was mocking, menacing and I felt very afraid.

"And such a pretty dress too, Suzy the word runner."

The woman stood right up close, now her voice was soft, intimate, almost a whisper.

"What are we going to do with you Suzy?"

I couldn't speak. I saw the knife in her hand and I froze. She pulled the shoulder strap of my dress to one side and she cut though it with a single stroke. She sliced through the thin cotton down the front of my dress and now I was just in my panties. She pulled the waistband and cut the last piece of clothing from my body and I was all naked except for my boots.

As the girl watched, the leader squeezed each breast in turn and pinched each nipple hard. I was determined not to cry out. The woman looked into my eyes and ran a fingernail slowly down my bare skin from my neck all the way down. Then looking intently into my eyes, she put her hand between my legs and felt me there.

"Oh Suzy what a soft and smooth little puss. Let us see if we can awaken it a little!"

She stepped back and moved behind me. I felt her hands slide down my back and stroke my bottom.

"Very nice, perhaps we should start here." The woman said and laughed.

She turned to the girl who was standing grinning at me.

"Ocean, whip her arse."

In the corner of my eye I saw the girl pick up a long thin cane. I closed my eyes tightly and braced myself. Bright lights flashed in my head. I bit my lip hard. It was so painful but I would not scream.

"Again."

Again an explosion of pain that seemed to reach every nerve in my body.

"Please no more... you will kill me."

I was crying and could hardly see through my hot tears. I felt the hand going between my legs again and feeling me. She was gentle and I wasn't expecting her to be.

"Well well, I do believe little Suzy is getting a little moist... is she may be one of those who responds to pain by getting hot?"

I was so angry that my body had betrayed me. But it was true, being helpless and at the mercy of this woman was turning me on. My bottom was burning, I felt the leader touching it gently. What was so disturbing was the fact that I was being hurt but in the next moment I was being caressed. This woman had the power of life or death over me and the way she looked at my naked body was really arousing. .

She squatted down and used her thumbs to open me. She pushed my outer lips apart and looked closely at my vulva. A finger stroked down my clitoris. My clit is quite prominent when I'm all open like this. I have seen my other Vixens and some have clits that are more hidden. It doesn't matter of course, it's what's inside that matters but mine starts quite high up. The tip is tiny though and super-sensitive. After I've come I can bear to touch it.

The woman turned to the girl. Was I going to be whipped again?

"Lick her cunt Ocean, lick her until her cream dribbles out of her."

Ocean squatted down and patted my clit with her finger tips. Then she licked me all the way up and down again. The way her tongue flickered over my labia and the whole length of my clit. The way she moved the soft skin, my little soft hood. As she licked, Oceans fingers crept round and she held my bottom and touched between my cheeks. I tried to pull away but there was no way. Tears came into my eyes as I realised that I was going to have my anus touched.

The leader's face was close to mine.

"Oh dear, such tears when we are about to give you so much pleasure."

Ocean continued licking and touching. Her tongue and fingers were everywhere in all my special secret places and I could feel myself responding. The girl was very skilful and I could feel my climax rising up deep inside me. Oh God, please don't let me come like this.

"That's enough Ocean... we need to mix some pain with the pleasure, don't we Suzy?"

The girl stopped but not without stretching my labia painfully with her teeth. The woman had something in her hand. It was shiny metal and there were wires and a long then stalk ending in a bulb-like tip. I was going to be tortured. I held myself tense and I shut my eyes tight and kept them shut.

"Keep very still Suzy."

I felt something cold slide down my front. From the top of my chest, all the way down between my breasts and all the way down to the bottom of my tummy. I tensed my muscles and I felt the metal thing press hard into me. Then it happened. My insides were on fire one moment and frozen solid the next. I pulled hard against my restraints. Something happened. I began to feel more aroused than ever before in my whole life. It was the most exquisite feeling and I longed for it to go on forever. The leader looked deep into my eyes, ice blue. I felt she could see into my soul and I was afraid that she would see how much I longed for her touch.

The tip moved lower and came to rest on my clitoris, looking down I saw her probe stroking each side, it was such a powerful feeling. There was no pain now, just little surges of pleasure.

"You like this don't you Suzy. I think if I keep doing this you might actually come!" And she laughed.

"Now let's do this... Suzy you must keep very still for me.. "

The bulb was parting me, opening me, sliding into me. I felt it going deeper and deeper and then I felt a stab of pain and it felt as if the tip was inside my womb. There was a rush of exquisite pleasure and I thought I was going to orgasm but just as I strained to reach my climax, the sensation ceased.

Now the probe thing was touching my other opening.

"No! Not there, please... "

But as I said the words I knew that I wanted it. And it slid in so easily, I was so wet and everything was slippery wet down there and the tip went just inside and I held my breath. I waited, I knew it would hurt and part of me wanted that and part of me wanted to come and be tied like this all the time and be used like this, be abused like this.

"Please make me come...!" My voice was almost a growl.

My whole body arched and strained, I looked up at the sky, I saw two moons. There was a deafening sound and I couldn't see or hear anything but someone was holding me around the waist and lifting me up and I was a broken doll and I cried for the friend I lost and the pain I felt and I cried as I remembered the way she lay in my arms afterwards we had made love that night.

And then there was no more remembering. There was nothing at all. No memory, no pain, no fear. I was in bed, cool clean sheets, the room was brightly lit. Colours, beautiful things I had never seen before and rain falling. I tried to gather my shattered thoughts... I am Suzy, I am a Vixen.... I am Suzy the word runner... I once loved a girl and they took her...

"My boots!"

I sat up in bed in panic, then I saw her. Ana, my Senior. She was here and she was sitting on the chair next to the bed.

"I love watching you sleep Suzy."

"How long have I been asleep?"

"Two days."

"My boots?"

"... are here Suzy, right here."

And she held them up so I could see and then I burst into tears and Ana pulled back the sheet and, slipping off her gown, got into bed beside me.

We kissed and kissed and she held me and I felt so happy and safe. I felt her move until she was astride me. Her face was so beautiful and everything in the room shone like gold and Ana was naked and she lowered her breasts onto mine so our nipples were touching.

I watched them melt into each other, merging, melding. I wasn't afraid. Ana was high above me, her eyes shone, a sapphire blue light. And our breasts melted into each other and our tummies too. She lifted her hip and I felt her enter me. Her hands found me and parted me and spread me wide and she was inside my womb and as we kissed her tongue travelled deep inside me and I felt a joy I have never experienced.

"I'm caressing your cervix Suzy!" And Ana smiled down at her and her eyes flashed blue and I saw that she loved me.

"Take everything Madam, take ALL of me... even there." God how I longed to be touched there.

And my prayers were answered and I felt something caressing my anus, I was so pleased! It was EXACTLY how I wanted to be touched. Was it another tongue? Ana was inside me there, swelling my rectum, widening my anus. I felt so proud because I loved her. I wanted to be touched there so much.

I felt myself rising and I felt Ana lifting me and I looked up and she was liquid and so was I, and we merged and melted. And as our separate colours ran together I felt my clitoris and Ana's clitoris touch and then blend and then bond together as every nerve ending was shared between us. It was as if we were both falling into each other's reflection. We were ourselves and each other all at the same time and I have never ever been so happy as my tongue slid into her and found her tongue and at the entrance to my vagina was where they danced.

Ana's smile widened and I knew that I was now possessed utterly and totally.

I hear her voice, it was inside my head.

"Just KNOW you are loved Suzy."

My heart burst and filled the room with butterflies.

"Come with me Suzy."

The air was filled with the exquisite scents of the love that can only exist between women. Our orgasms came at the same moment and became one orgasm that belonged to us both. Then darkness and that perfect moment to fall asleep when you are with the woman you love and both your bodies are so content and fulfilled. All I felt was joy and then no more...

In between cool clean sheets. My mind was calm and clear. I lifted the sheet and looked at my body. It was me. Complete, intact. I was also ravenously hungry. Ana was nowhere to be seen, I slipped out of bed and opened the door. I need to find some clothes!

The whole place was quiet. Curious now, I opened a door and found Ana's wardrobe. So many beautiful clothes, such colours I had never imagined possible. Silks, beautiful briefs and panties and slips. Then I saw something incongruous hanging from a peg at the back. It was a long black leather coat!

And Ana was behind me and she wrapped her arms around me.

"There is much I need to teach you Suzy and in time you will understand... I love you very much."

My head was spinning, I turned in her arms and she kissed me and her hands went to my bottom and gently squeezed.

"This is our home now Suzy."

And saying that she ran her finger down the valley of my bottom and her fingertip touched my taught little aperture and without hesitation I wriggled against it and by opening a little, I helped her finger slip into my anus. I felt Ana's lips kiss my shoulder as her finger slid even deeper.

"Such a good girl Suzy."




 

The End

 

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments