Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unexpected Date

"A night out for a martini, with a twist."

52
18 Comments 18
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"A short story from my head in the middle of the night. I wrote this quickly; I hope you like it. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Don't I have nasty dreams, Read, Share and Enjoy Rachel"

My God… my body is on fire!

My legs are spread wide, shaking violently as my hands gripped the duvet, squeezing it as my knuckles turned white.

My eyes are squeezed tightly shut, making many spider wrinkles spread on the sides of my face.

My mouth is open in a big "O" as my silent scream of extreme pleasure races out, but I am frozen there, and no air is coming back in. I am cumming so hard.

The heart of my pleasure is pulsing as my lips swelled, flowering open, letting your long soft tongue fuck me in a slow and sensual rhythm, providing exquisite release from what has been the most incredible sexual experience of my life.

Thirty minutes ago, none of us knew each other, just having a drink, sitting beside one another at the lobby bar. You moved and touched me, sending a shock through me. I turned slightly, and instantly, my eyes locked on yours. You were older but your beauty took my breath away, and my heart began to beat wildly. You were an angel, but I sensed you may be an evil one. I was quickly overtaken by lust for you.

It was an odd feeling, one that I have never experienced before. I had difficulty breathing, and a light sweat broke out on my forehead.

I tried to speak, but the cotton in my mouth would not allow it, even after a gulp that finished my second apple martini.

You knew instantly and placed a hand on my bare thigh, lightly stroking it, teasing the soft skin of my sensitive inner thigh. Then being bolder, I felt your finger slide under my short skirt, barely touching me through my thin lacy and very wet thong.

I shudder and try to swallow, but it is hard, and I gulp the third martini you ordered for me. I wanted to lean over and kiss you, but your fingers distracted me as they traced up and down the crease you made, pushing the lace between my swelling lips.

I reach down and grip your wrist, trying to stop the incredible sensation that will make me cum sitting at the bar. I hold your hand, pulling it up, placing your finger against your lips, letting you taste my sweetness.

I look at the bartender. Her blue eyes watch us as she chews on her painted pink lips, totally distracted from her job, longing to be with us, partaking of what I have offered you.

Suddenly two new drinks were sitting beside each other, followed by "On the house!"

The instant magnetism that I felt between us was like nothing I had ever experienced. When you leaned over and kissed me, the electricity that shot through me made me melt, almost puddling onto the floor. I was yours without a word being spoken.

You gulped down your drink and wrote your room number and "All Night" on a napkin, sliding it along with a hundred on the bar. I watched the bartender, Beth, the name on her tag, as I quickly finished my fourth drink smiling, thinking maybe later.

You leaned in and kissed me hard as you pulled me off the stool, in a rush, leading me out of the bar to the lift. I followed like a young puppy to a feeding. The only thing missing was a leash, which would have been appropriate, and I would have welcomed it.

The lift opened, and I pulled you in and pressed you against the wall; it was my turn. I kissed you hard; the passion rose as my breath returned and my hands roamed over your body. Luscious firm breasts and hard nipples poked me from beneath your silky blouse. Your hips were wide, a perfect match to your shape. My hand slipped beneath your short leather skirt, finding the tender skin above your thigh-high stocking.

You were breathing hard now and, in a whisper, begged, "Please touch me, NOW!"

I teased you, not touching you but letting my fingers dance across your soft inner thighs, making your hips pulse forward, hoping I would feel you. I didn't, and you moaned, "Please?"

Just then, the lift stopped on your floor, and you pulled me after you as we raced down the hall to your room. You fumble with the keycard, but the door finally opens, and we were inside.

You took control, pressing me against the door as it closed, kissing me with extreme urgency as if I were about to escape you and you needed to seduce me immediately. That was far from reality. I was here with you for however long you wanted me to be. The night had just begun.

Suddenly clothing was being removed, and I was standing in only my thin black lace shelf bra and matching thong. My youthful body, firm and ready, stood trembling as my hands made quick work of your blouse, agonizingly unbuttoning it as I resisted the desire to rip it off you.

Your chest was revealed. Your bra was so dainty and virgin white, holding your firm breasts as a courtesy, not a necessity. I knew they were standing firm from your chest. I refused your desire to touch them just yet.

The zipper slipped down as I loosened your skirt and let it puddle at your feet. You kicked it aside as I looked down at your matching satin thong, which cupped your bulge, displaying your camel toe and making my mouth water with desire.

I backed away, looking at you as you looked at me. The mating dance was almost complete. Our eyes met, and we reached out for each other, embracing and kissing with a raw passion I had never experienced.

The feeling of your older female form pressing into me and my hand roaming your back and your firm bottom was all new and overwhelming. This was a first for me but not for you. I could feel your confidence helping me through my first-time jitters.

You took my hand, leading me to bed. I thought it odd I had not spoken a word; only you had pleaded with me in sexual desperation. Now we were at the moment where your desire and my desire to experience you for the first time crashed together.

abby509
Online Now!
Lush Cams
abby509

As we stood by the bed, I could see a large mirror showing us standing together. It was such an erotic image my pussy wet even more. I was now flowing like a small creek knowing that I would be a raging river in moments.

Your fingers danced up over the soft skin of my thighs. I reached up to release the front clasp of my bra. I held the cups against me, smiling, then pulling them away, revealing my firm 36C beauties with large areolas and hard nipples, full of milk and needing to be sucked.

I cupped my breasts as you watched, chewing your lips. The desire in your eyes told me that you wanted to devour me, and you would, just not quite yet.

I pinched my nipples and spoke for the first time. "Suck my nipples."

It was like a command, and you obeyed, leaning down, and taking my right nipple in your mouth, tasting them and the milk, I was still making six months after my baby was born.

As your mouth suckled on my breast drinking from them, I slipped my hand down your tight belly into your thong, cupping the first pussy of another woman. I almost came for the pure sexual exhilaration I felt for both sensations. My knees buckled, and you held me up, moaning against my breast.

I recovered and pressed my fingers into your wet slit, teasing you as they slipped deeper, as you drank from my breast, switching from one to the other. My finger found your hot wet hole. You opened your legs wider for my finger, and two of them slipped eagerly into your hot wet center, pushing deep, looking for your spot, and finding it.

You shuddered as I rubbed it, making you cum hard in my hand, wetting me and dripping on the floor. You became weak, so I spun us around, lowering you on the bed.

I pulled off your soaked thong holding it to my face and inhaling you. Your scent was intoxicating me even more. I put you in my mouth, tasting you, making me hunger for your smooth wet pussy and the cream you make.

I looked down at you, the one in control or that thought she was but was now spreading her legs, biting her lips, and playing with her breasts as her eyes begged me to 'do it'!

I kneeled and ran my hands up your legs from ankle to your knees, then as your legs widened, you, your knees, and your thighs lay open wide like wings. My hand slid slowly across the soft skin of your inner thighs, feeling the goosebumps pop out and your legs tremble in anticipation. My hands met at the wide separation of your thighs, and my thumbs parted your meaty lips. You were so close to the edge again, almost there.

"Oh God," slipped out of your mouth as a whisper.

Your powerful aroma wafted through the air and up my flared nostril, filling my head. I was swooning now as I looked into your wet pink center. I was drawn to your pussy like a moth to a flame. My mouth closed over your whole pussy, and I began to devour your treasures.

You were vibrating toward an orgasmic explosion, wanting to scream my name, but you didn't know it; we had met only thirty minutes ago and were never introduced. So out came, "Oh God, Baby, what are you doing to m... Your voice cracked as I pushed a finger up into your tight asshole.

Then a second, more powerful orgasm gripped you, shaking every fiber of your body. You began to thrash under me as I ate your delicacy, chewing your lips and finger fucking both your sweet holes.

Your whole body became rigid as you convulsed in a beautiful orgasm. I watched you as your face contorted accepting the exquisite pleasure, I had given you. My heart felt proud knowing what I had done was more than you had expected but made you want more that I would readily give.

You collapsed back on the bed, relaxing and breathing deeply. You reached up for me, pulling me to you and kissing me. As we lay there, your soft voice whispered, "Thank you, my sweet lady, you were even more spectacular than I had hoped; what is your name?"

I lay cuddled in your arms, my head on your breasts, and smiled.

"Amy Sue Clark, it is a pleasure to be of service, and your name is?"

"Mary Louise Tasker, so very pleased to meet you."

Just then a knock came on the door. I looked up at Mary, "The bartender?"

I crawled out of bed, grabbed a hotel bathrobe, and went to the door. Through the viewer, there she was. I opened the door.

Beth smiled, "I am on a thirty-minute break. Is the offer still available?"

I reached out and grabbed her arm, "Get in here."

I pulled her to the bed as she was stripping out of her top and jeans. She was commando, so I pushed her naked on top of Mary and watched them get started. My hand went between my legs, and I sat on the sofa playing with myself as Beth beautifully attacked Mary.

This night I would be extremely late getting home; it was a good thing I bottled my milk so that my nanny could feed my little one if I didn't get home.

I knew I was in for a wonderful education from these two women, so the night would be long and very satisfying.

Copyright © MaxxNRachelWrenn

All rights reserved. No part of this story can be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means without written permission from the author. All characters are fictitious, and any similarity to actual people, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental unless otherwise stated.

This story contains mature material, strong language, and sexual situations intended for mature readers.

All characters depicted in this story participating in any sex act are of legal age, over 18 years old. 

Published 
Written by MaxxNRachel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments