Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thy Will Be Done

"Join a book club, meet like-minded friends"

188
47 Comments 47
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words

It popped up in Emily’s Facebook feed one morning as she scrolled through her phone with one hand whilst eating a slice of toast with the other.

Mummies who like to read. Are you a mummy who finds you don’t have as much time as you used to since the kids came along? Come along to our book club and relax with a glass or two as we discuss the books we’d like to read if we had the time.

Emily smiled at the accompanying picture of a woman with the hoover in one hand and a glass of wine in the other. My kind of woman, she thought.

Just then, she realised the time and shouted to her children to get their teeth brushed and coats on, as they were going to be late for school… again.

It was only later that evening, with the kids in bed and her husband ensconced in his home office that she remembered the Facebook group and rattled off a message asking to join.

“Hi, I saw your group and would love to join. I fell out of reading after the boys were born, but now that they are six and eight years old, I think it’s time to get back into it.”

She hit send and sat back, wondering what sort of group they would be.

The reply came almost instantaneously.

“Great. We’re a diverse bunch but we’re all open-minded and share a dirty sense of humour. If you’re prudish or easily shocked, we mightn’t be the group for you, but if you fancy having a laugh and enjoy new experiences, we’d love to have you.”

Emily paused. She liked to think she was open-minded and not easily shocked. She read on.

“This month's book is ‘Thy Will Be Done’ by Susan De Vil. we’re meeting on the 28th so that gives you almost 2 weeks to read it. Read the book and if you’re still interested, let me know and I’ll send you the address. J xx”

She opened up Amazon and read the blurb. Oh my, she thought, ‘darkly sensual’. She went to the reviews; “seductive writing”...“better than 50 Shades of Grey”… “Seriously hot”… Is this porn? Emily wondered. She’d found the 50 Shades book so excruciatingly boring and badly written that she couldn’t enjoy it. Would this be any better? What the hell, she decided. It’s only 9.99 wasted if it’s a dud.

The book arrived the next day but with one thing and another, the brown cardboard box sat on the hall table until Friday evening. Her husband, Tommy, had gone out to watch some football match or other on TV in the local pub and with the boys in bed, she had time to sit down with her new book and a glass of wine.

I could be in the book club already, she laughed as she sipped the wine and opened the book. She’d read almost half the book by the time her husband came home. She liked the way De Vil wrote. The main character's growing realisation that she was naturally submissive and the power relationship with her friend was quite racy in places. When she changed for bed, she realised her panties were damp. That night, her dreams were sex fuelled and she woke up feeling horny.

All day, all she wanted to do was sit and finish the book. It was as if it had awoken something dormant inside her. What with the kids and her work and his work, she realised with a jolt that she hadn’t had sex in months.

Tommy was meeting his brother in town so once the kids were in bed, she sat down with a glass of wine to read on. She found her fingers sliding between her legs as she read the awakenings of a lesbian submissive. Some of the sex scenes were quite explicit and while she considered herself straight, she remembered several drunken dalliances with girls she’d enjoyed back in college. She enjoyed the pressure of her finger on her slit as memories of college girls and the scenes in the book merged.

By the time she read the last page, her panties were a mess. She picked up her phone and quickly sent a message to J.

“I absolutely loved the book. Can’t wait to hear what you all think of it too. Emily.”

She then laid back in the seat, slid her hand into her jeans and masturbated as she gave in to the images created by the book. Having been slowly edging whilst she read, She came quickly. Her hips bucked as she rode her fingers, then slumped back with a satisfied smile on her face.

The night of the book club, she was both excited and terrified. She was looking forward to getting out and meeting new people but wondered what it would be like discussing lesbian domination in front of a group of strangers. She worried about what she should wear, not wanting to appear too dressed up but would she be too casual? In the end, she went for a cream top over a black bralette and a pair of black jeans.

She needn't have worried. J, who turned out to be Jenny, opened the door and welcomed her. Jenny had a mass of red curls and a smile on her freckled face as she ushered her in. Emily held up the bottle she'd brought and handed it to Jenny.

“Excellent, you'll fit right in.”

She introduced Emily to the other three women in the living room. Kate and Gina both appeared to be around Emily's age and Maureen, an older, distinguished-looking lady with a severe grey bob.

Maureen smiled and ran her eyes over Emily.

“Oh good, you're a blonde. We've enough brunettes with these two.” She indicated Kate and Gina, who laughed in response.

“The most important question,” Jenny interrupted, “is, do you want red or white wine?”

Emily sat back with a large glass of Australian Shiraz in her hand and listened to the easy banter between the four women. Soon though, she was interrogated as to what she did… University lecturer; how many children… two boys; had she a partner.. yes. And yes, he did help out. She discovered that Jenny was a single mum and her mother was looking after Jenny’s daughter for the night so they had the house to themselves.

“What did you think of Gina's book choice?” Maureen asked with a glint in her eye.

“It was…um… quite racy, I suppose,” Emily offered in response.

“Oh Mo, don't be so mean, putting her on the spot like that.” Jenny threw a cushion at Maureen in faux annoyance. Maureen giggled and apologised.

“Jenny and Gina are both lesbians, though not a couple, or so they claim. I think Gina chose it to see who else shared her interest in S & M.” Maureen continued.

Well, it was certainly better than Fifty Shades of Grey,” Emily offered.

"Oh, don't get me started on that shite,” Kate interrupted. “E L James is the J K Rowling of the sex world.”

The wine flowed as they discussed childcare, the traffic, juggling work and home life and what offers the local supermarkets were currently running on wine. Eventually, the discussion returned to the book.

“I loved the scene in the restaurant.” Kate sighed as she recounted her thoughts on the book. “The way she was made to leave her panties laid out on the table for the waitress to see was so hot. I’d have died in her place.”

“What did you think of that bit, Emily?”

Emily blushed. The wine had been flowing and they were all more relaxed but still, she hardly knew these women.

“I think she liked it,” Kate giggled. “She’s blushing.”

Emily pushed her hair back from her face and smiled at them.

“Yes, I did. I found it unsettlingly hot. I...” her eyes dropped. ”I kinda imagined myself in her place and wondered what I’d have done.”

Jenny leaned in closer. “Would you have taken them off if she’d told you to?”

“Oh god,” Emily laughed, blushing even more. She put her hands over her face and shook her head. “Probably, but my knickers aren’t as sexy as the ones she was wearing.”

“Good girl.”

Emily didn’t know which of the women had whispered that but it made her insides flutter. As she’d read the book, she’d begun to emphasise more and more with the main character, Juliette, and her submissive tendencies.

“What did you think about the bit at the window in the hotel room?”

“Oh my god, that was so cruel, making her stand naked at the window with the workmen on the building site opposite.”

“And when she was pushed against the glass and fingered from behind, made to orgasm in public, her eyes locked on the man watching her. It was all so deliciously cruel.”

As the women talked, describing and reliving the scene in the book, Emily felt her panties dampen. The women were so frank and open. Since they had moved to the town two years earlier, Emily hadn’t had a group of friends like this and she’d missed the easy camaraderie. The bluntness of Maureen and the directness of Gina were refreshing.

Suddenly, Kate looked at her phone. “Oh god, I’d better go. I’ve work tomorrow.”

“Can you drop me home too?” Maureen asked. “I’m sorry, Jenny. I hate to rush off so early. I’m sure Emily and Gina can help you finish the wine.”

Once goodbyes were said and Kate and Maureen had headed down the drive, Jenny poured some more wine.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

“So Emily,” Gina smiled, holding her glass of wine in front of her almost like a microphone, “What was your favourite scene in the whole book?”

Emily gazed into Gina’s big brown eyes. Her dark hair hung loose and framed her face like curtains. Her olive skin tone gave Gina a Latina look. Emily swallowed. All the talk of submission and sex had left her feeling horny, and now this beautiful woman was staring at her rather intently.

Emily took her time before answering. She looked from Gina to Jenny and blushed. “There were so many scenes that excited me and turned me on, but in the end, if I could only read one bit again, it’d be when she accepted her place and knelt before her Miss.” She giggled with embarrassment. “I think that was the core of the story.”

She shrugged, picked up her glass, and drained the wine.

“Good girl,” Gina whispered.

Emily squeezed her thighs together. She bit her lip as she looked at Gina. “Am I?” she whispered back.

“We think so,” Jenny answered, running her fingers through Emily’s hair. Emily tilted her head up to look at Jenny. Jeny leant down and kissed her. Gina moved in closer and slid her hands along Emily’s legs and caressed her thighs. Emily moaned into Jenny’s mouth.

Gina kissed Emily’s neck then turned Emily to face her and kissed her on the mouth. Jenny came around from behind the sofa and sat on the other side of Emily from Gina. The two women took it in turns to kiss Emily. Her head whirled. She couldn’t believe she was kissing two of her new friends like this.

Emily felt her arms being raised and her top tugged up. As Jenny pulled the top over Emily’s head, Gina was already running her hands over Emily’s breasts and kissing her nipples through the bralette.

Jenny knelt on the sofa and kissed Emily. Their tongues swirled and danced in Emily’s mouth. Gina unbuttoned Emily’s jeans and tugged them down her thighs. “Good girl,” Gina whispered as she and Jenny tugged Emily’s bralette up, exposing her pert little tits.

"Oh, aren’t you so petite,” Gina giggled as she curled her tongue around Emily’s left breast. She suckled on her nipple and Emily arched her back in response.

Then Gina was kissing Emily as Jenny pawed and suckled at Emily’s tits. Gina was a much more aggressive kisser than Jenny and gripped Emily’s hair in one hand as she French-kissed a dazed and excited Emily.

Gina and Jenny both slid their hands along Emily’s thighs at the same time, and Emily arched her back and whimpered as two hands slid over her damp panties at the same time. She couldn’t believe how horny and turned on she was.

Gina pulled off her top and Emily was surprised to see she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were a pale brown and very pointed. She held her left breast in her hand and pressed it to Emily’s face. Emily gazed into Gina’s eyes as she opened her mouth and sucked her nipple.

“Mmm, good girl,” Gina moaned. Emily jerked but didn’t stop sucking Gina’s breast when Jenny kissed her mound through her soaked panties. Emily glanced down to see Jenny on her knees. The mass of red curls bobbed between her legs. She spread her legs open wider when Jenny pushed on her thighs.

She suckled Gina’s tits greedily. She moved from one to the other and back again, she licked, kissed, sucked and grazed her teeth against the rock-hard nipples. Every time Gina told her she was a good girl, she felt her pussy pulse.

Jenny had pulled Emily’s panties off by this stage and was running her tongue along her dripping slit from her perineum to clit.

“I love your landing strip,” Jenny whispered, tracing the line of brown curls with her finger.

Gina took Emily’s hand and guided it inside her jogging bottoms. Emily rubbed at Gina’s pussy through her panties, feeling the cotton fabric getting damper and damper. Soon, she had the panties pulled to one side and was sliding her finger slowly in and out. She could feel Gina’s pussy squelch as she fingered her.

Jenny swirled her tongue around and around Emily’s clit, watching as their new friend sucked her lover’s breasts and fingered her lover’s pussy. Jenny sucked Emily’s clit between her lips and watched Emily arch her back and drive her fingers deeper into Gina’s pussy.

Gina stood up and stripped off her jogging bottoms and panties. She guided Emily to lie down on the sofa and as Jenny repositioned herself between Emily’s legs, Gina lowered her pussy onto Emily’s face.

“You’re such a good girl, Emily,” Gina told her. She rubbed her bald pussy over Emily’s face. Emily closed her eyes. She couldn’t believe this was happening. She squeezed Gina’s ass and pulled her onto her face. She thrust her tongue inside Gina and was rewarded with a squeal of pleasure.

Jenny pushed her tongue inside Emily. She licked and lapped. She could feel Emily getting close. The creamy texture of her pussy was changing as her excitement grew. Jenny hoped she would get to taste Gina too. Her Miss was so clever. It was such a good idea to use the book to see who got excited by lesbian domination and who might be submissive enough to become a new plaything.

She gazed up and watched Gina's ass rubbing back and forth as she used Emily's face. Jenny craved Gina's to use her face like that but knew her time would come. Tonight was all about inducting Emily.

Jenny crossed her fingers and screwed them into Emily's pussy. The resulting scream was muffled by Gina's pussy. Jenny fingerfucked Emily hard and deep. She saw Gina grip Emily's hair and pull her face into Gina. Emily was used by both women and the resulting orgasm ravaged her to her core. Gina held her there and used her face until she too spasmed and came. Jenny finally slowed the assault on Emily’s pussy and let her cum covered fingers slide out.

“Mmm, who's a good girl?” Gina cooed as she stroked Emily's used face. She kissed Emily softly before turning and kissing Jenny.

“Oh Emily, you taste delicious,” Gina said as she kissed and licked Emily's cum from Jenny's face.

Emily just lay there, glassy-eyed. Her heart was still racing. She couldn't believe what had just happened.

“Of course, poor Jenny hasn't cum yet.” Gina continued. “I don't think that's fair, do you, Emily?” Emily slowly shook her head. “I think it's time to be a good girl and show Jenny how talented you are with your tongue.”

Emily nodded. Gina leant down and kissed her, tasting her flavour on Emily’s lips. Then Jenny kissed Emily too, and she got the taste of her own juices too.

Jenny sat back on a chair with her legs spread. Somewhere along the way, she'd undressed too, and Emily gazed at Jenny’s ginger curls and puffy, swollen lips. She slid off the sofa onto the carpet and knelt between Jenny’s legs.

“Good girl,” Gina purred, and Emily blushed. She slowly dragged the flat of her tongue along Jenny's sodden slit. She felt a wave of pride as she watched Jenny arch her back and whimper with contentment. She pressed her tongue in harder as she licked Jenny's slit again and again. She was dimly aware Gina had left the room but was so focused on pleasuring Jenny that she didn't notice her return and it was only when Gina slid the head of the girlcock between her legs that Emily realised what Gina was planning.

“That's a good girl, Emily. Show Jenny what a talented tongue you have.”

“Fuck,” Emily squealed as Gina slammed the dildo deep inside her.

Gina used Emily. There was no other word to describe it. As Emily buried her face in Jenny’s pussy and lapped and licked, Gina drove the strap-on into her, deep and hard and fast. The sounds of licking, slapping and fucking echoed around the room.

Jenny gazed at Gina and moaned. “Fuck me, Miss. Fuck me through the little slut.”

Gina responded by fucking Emily harder. Every thrust of Gina's cock drove Emily's face deeper into Jenny's pussy. Emily felt Gina's hips slap against her arse as she was taken and fucked.

The waves of pleasure flowed through her. She was orgasming as Gina took her. Jenny grabbed her hair with both hands and tugged on it like reins, pulling Emily's face deeper into her delicious, sweet pussy.

Jenny arched her back and howled as she came on Emily's face. The two women spammed and orgasmed as Gina continued to fuck Emily until with a cry, she came too.

The three women lay on the floor. Eventually, Jenny sat up and kissed first Gina and then Emily.

“Oh my god,” Emily blushed. “I've… I’ve never done anything like that in my life.”

Gina smiled and stroked Emily's face. “Mmmm, just wait til Maureen and Kate get their hands on you too,” she laughed.

“Fuck,” Emily gasped, but at the same time, a tingle of excitement pulsed to her core at the thought.

She crept into the bedroom, relieved her husband was fast asleep. She lay awake, reliving the events of the evening in her head. Her dalliances in college paled into insignificance beside what she'd just experienced. And Gina’s words about what Kate and Maureen would want to do to her just made her squeeze her thighs together in anticipation. Next month's book club couldn’t come soon enough.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments