Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

There is always another train. Part 3. Saturday

"The adventure continues at the swingers club."

5
3 Comments 3
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Saturday.

It was late when the breakfast tray finally arrived. We had ordered for nine thirty, but it was nearly ten by the time it arrived. Chantel opened the door in her usual way. Naked. Marco was on duty and pushed the trolley in.

“Morning Marco,” she said.

“Morning Ma…Mistress,” he replied as he turned to go.

“Marco? What did I teach you yesterday about room service.”

“Mistress, Chef is not happy I took so long yesterday. He told me to be straight back as I have other rooms to service.”

Chantel thought about it for a second.

“Okay Marco. I will let you go but you will be missing out on eating two lovely English crumpets,” she giggled.

“Yes mistress, sorry,” he said looking at her pussy and adjusting the growing bulge in his trousers.

We laughed out loud after he had gone and tucked into our meal. Later we showered together, lathering and fingering each other to orgasm. Her teasing me saying she wanted to see me riding Marco.

We dressed, me in a knee length skirt, bra and top but no panties, her in a short skirt, blouse and panties but no bra. We walked around the town for about two hours, browsing and occasionally stopping to chat to people who knew Chantel. We had a frothy coffee in Starbucks and a late lunch in M and S before Chantel said she wanted an outfit for the evening. We went into Ann Summers, and she bought a black balcony bra and sheer panty set with a short see through negligee. We finally made it back to the hotel at around four, and after a quick drink in the bar, found ourselves in bed with our mouths on one another’s pussies.

We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew is being woken up and saying it was time to get ready. Chantel had run a bath full of bubbles and we lay in there together for a good thirty minutes washing each other and kissing. I dressed in the red lingerie that Martin had bought me the day we picked up Chantel with four inch stilettos and nothing else. Chantel allowed me to wear the panty part as well with only a coat on top. Chantel was the same, just her new black lingerie and the negligee. We finished getting ready, and we were out the door at nine. I realised we were not going far when we walked into a place called Steamer Quay, ten minutes from the hotel. It was swingers evening tonight, held in a gay sauna. We went straight to the cloakroom and checked our coats.

This was my first time at a swinger club and it felt very naughty walking around in just my underwear. We went to the bar area and ordered a drink. We had champagne and, as we were going to pay for it, a guy appeared and asked if he could buy us a drink. We accepted his offer and sat at a nearby table. He soon joined us and we made small talk.

There were about six guys in the bar, all with white towels around their waist and three couples sat on their own various tables. The women all had lingerie on except one who wore just a towel. One of the couples was Faye and Adam who we knew from the hotel. The guy who bought us the drink was starting to hit on Chantel, so she told him we were only interested in girls until after midnight and maybe then he might have a chance. We finished our drink and went for a walk around the venue, stopping at the cloakroom. Chantel asked me for my panties which she put straight into her coat pocket. So now I had shoes, stockings and just a basque on. She produced a collar from her coat and put it around my neck. It had a dog tag which said Pussy Eater. She also had a lead which she attached to the collar. She held the lead, and I followed her like a love struck puppy.

We passed through a wet area with a sauna and wet room where there were a few people milling around and a couple showering. The guy was fucking her bent over and another guy had his cock in her mouth. We watched for a while as they changed places and took turns with her. We wandered on down to the lower floors of the club and through a swimming pool complex. There were a few people in the pool, all crowded around a big titted blonde who was blowing one of the guys sat on the edge of the pool. I also guessed she had her hands on a couple of cocks under the water whilst another guy was fucking her from behind. Greedy lucky bitch came to mind as Chantel tugged at my lead.

Through the next door was a couple of private rooms off to the side and an open room with a big round bed where two semi naked women were eating each other. There were loads of guys there, all masturbating their hard cocks whilst watching the girls. There was even a guy blowing another guy, that was the first time I had ever seen that. All in all these scenes made me quite horny. In the next room was a leather swing chair hanging from the ceiling with handcuffs and leg cuffs, a large cross on the wall, again with cuffs, and a leather horse, like gymnasts use. Further on was a tented area with soft furnishings scattered about. A couple were laying on it; she was naked with a guy eating her and another two guys sucking each of her tits. There was another guy at her head whom she was giving a blow job to.

I looked at Chantel and smiled as she tugged my leash and we went back to where the two girls where. The guys were all crowded around the big bed but parted to allow us to get close. As we got nearer the bed I felt loads of groping hands of my ass and when we reached the edge of the bed she handed my lead to a young guy and told him not to let me go.

“Hold onto her, would you?” she asked him.

“Of course,” he replied. “May I play with her?”

Chantel hesitated then said “Yes okay, but no one to fuck her unless I say so.”

Turning to me she said, “Be good.”

She climbed onto the bed and placed a knee either side of one of the women’s head. She lowered her pussy to her mouth as the woman greedily set about licking her to orgasm. A guy started to massage her breast and one was licking her other nipple. She was looking at me the whole time smiling.

The guy holding my lead was feeling my breasts and kissing my neck. Another guy tried to do the same, but he got a quick no from the guy and backed off.

He undid his towel and whispered “Play with my cock.”

I did what he asked. It was an average cock, not too thick, but it was rock hard in seconds.

“Suck it,” he ordered.

I bent my knees and licked at the head. Then I opened my mouth and took it in. I could feel guys crowding in and him telling them not to touch, although hands were caressing my ass and pussy. Someone inserted a finger inside me and started to frig me. My new master told me to lay on the bed with my head hanging over and as soon as I was in the position he offered his cock back to my mouth which I greedily accepted.

“Open your legs and play with yourself,” he commanded.

My fingers delved into my pussy which was soaking wet. I could see guys everywhere wanking their cocks or getting them hard. One guy had a huge long cock. It must have been ten inches but again not overly thick. Its purple head engorged with blood. Chantel was moaning over the woman’s face while some guy rubbed her clit for her. The guy fucking my mouth was also pulling my nipples and I felt a climax building as my fingers rubbed my hole. Chantel looked at me and saw the big dick guy.

“You can feel her if you want,” she said to him, pointing at me. “She belongs to me.”

I felt his hand on my pussy push mine away. He inserted one finger then two and finally three. He started to frig me with them. I orgasmed and felt my juice running out soaking the imitation leather bed. He lowered his face to my pussy and started to tongue my hole, he did not stop until I had another two orgasms. I felt the guy fucking my face getting close and released him for a while to calm down. Chantel climbed off the woman and bent over the edge of the bed towards me. She lowered her mouth to my pussy and proceeded to clean my legs and pussy. As she did so she grabbed the big cock guy.

“Fuck me…condom”

He took a step forward and rolled a rubber on to his long cock. Chantel lifted her head and looked at me. I saw her eyes widen and that dreamy look come over her face as he inserted his cock into her. Slowly he started to fuck her. Long slow strokes with an occasional circle, then a hard thrust, reaming her tunnel. I watched as he pushed it all the way in, and imagined his balls resting against her labia. Her face was contorted and her mouth formed a large O. He started to ride her and she went back to tonguing my hole. He was going at a steady pace now, pushing her face hard into my pussy. I could feel the force and energy of his strokes. The guy with my lead was rubbing his cock back across my lips and I turned so he could fuck my mouth. There was a fair crowd in the room by now and the atmosphere electric. I could hear Chantel moaning and grunting as each thrust expelled the air from her body. He was building speed and I knew he could not keep this up without cumming but Chantel was begging him not to stop.

“Keep going, I am cumming” she cried at him.

“Do you want my seed, slut? Do you?”

“Yyyyeeeesss yes yes, please,” Chantel begged.

“You want me to cum?”

“Yes Yes, come now. Oh god. Now with me,” she cried.

“Wait bitch…wait…here it is.”

I watched as he slowed right up and pumped his seed inside her, thrusting in hard jerking movements.

“Oh yes,” she said, “I can feel it throbbing and pumping.”

He started to ride again but it was not for long.

AlwaysHottt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlwaysHottt

He was spent and so was Chantel as she had stopped tonguing me. The guy fucking my mouth suddenly pulled out and sprayed his cream all over my face covering my eyes and nose. I felt him rub his cock cross my cheek and opened my mouth to take it back in. I licked and cleaned it for him, swallowing some of his tasty cream.

People started to drift away and long cock pulled out of Chantel. He pulled the condom off and lifted it up. I had never seen so much cum. He tied a knot in it and handed to Chantel.

“Next time, slut, I will white wash the insides of that cunt of yours and make your girlfriend lick it all up,” he said laughing.

“Mmm Yes please,” said Chantel. “We would like that.”

Chantel grabbed my hand and pulled me up. We kissed, long and loving, before heading towards the bar. We stopped at the shower area and stripped, washing all traces of our sexy encounters from us. Then Chantel put just her negligee on. I went to put my Basque on but she stopped me. She replaced the collar and smiled.

“Lovely.”

We went back to the bar, her leading me on the leash, naked.

Everyone turned to look at us. Her in her sheer black negligee and black knee high boots, me naked except for four inch shiny stilettos and my new pink collar. We approached the bar and ordered champagne.

“I will get that,” said the guy that had just fucked Chantel.

“Well thank you sir,” smiled Chantel. “Can you bring it over here?”

We sat at a table next to Faye and Adam. Long cock brought the drinks and walked off.

“That was a lovely performance ladies,” Adam said.

“We enjoyed it,” Chantel said, looking at me.

He said “Maybe the four of us can play a little.”

Chantel smiled and replied, “Possibly…depends on what you have in mind.”

Adams hand was resting on my thigh gently caressing it.

“Well I would like to play with your girlfriend and perhaps you might like my wife playing with you.”

Chantel looked at Faye.

“And what’s Faye’s thing?” She asked Adam.

“Girl on girl and eating my cream pie from other girls,” he answered.

“Well let’s enjoy this drink and we will see in a while. We just need to rest for a few minutes,” said Chantel.

Adam continued his journey up my thigh over the next ten minutes until he was gently caressing my bud.

“Shall we?” said Chantel.

“I will find a private room with Faye and come back for you two,” Adam said.

They were only gone five minutes when Faye returned and we followed her, taking the rest of the champers with us.

The room was only small but had a table and a double bed sized mattress against one wall.

Faye turned to Chantel and stared to kiss her neck. They were soon lying down with Faye all over her. Adam was behind me feeling my tits watching his wife. He took his towel off and pushed his cock into my back. It felt big. I reached around and felt it. It was nearly as thick as a coke can. We lay down, and he started kissing me. My fingers wrapped around his cock, but they would not meet. I remember thinking this was going to stretch me to the limit. He went down on me and was doing a damn good job with his tongue in my pussy. I could see Faye doing the same to Chantel who wriggled towards me and we kissed.

“Lift your legs,” Adam said.

I pulled them back and felt his tongue rim my anus. Chantel lifted hers and I guessed Faye was rimming her. I felt them swap after a few minutes with Adam tonguing Chantel and Faye me. They swapped back continuing to rim and lick us whilst we were kissing. Faye moved into the sixty nine position with Chantel whilst Adam sat up and rubbed his cock around my pussy.

“Ready for it?”

“Gently,” I said, “Gently.”

He placed his fat cock at my pussy entrance and slowly eased into my tunnel, fraction by fraction. I could feel its bulbous head stretching the walls of my tunnel out. I was so glad I was wet from his tonguing. Gradually, it went in, and I felt my entrance close back around his shaft, the head firmly inside. He shuffled forward and pushed a little more in, then pulled back, then a bit more. I could feel my skin taut around his cock. Eventually I felt his balls hit my ass and knew it was home. He smiled at me.

“Well done, let the fun begin.”

It was at this point I realised he did not have a condom on. I had been so focused on getting it in. I thought about stopping but it had taken a good fifteen minutes and I could not go through that again. He started to plunge it in and out. He was tweaking my nipples and then suddenly Faye was kissing my lips.

“Kiss her Faye. My cock is deep in her cunt my love,” Adam told her.

“Is it good my husband?” Faye asked him.

“OH yes, a fine tight pussy.”

“Please fill it full of your creamy cum for me,” Emma said.

He thrust on, and I felt every millimetre of its girth stretching me. I came a couple of times before he announced his imminent climax. I felt it tense, and then four spurts of cum hit my cervix with such incredible force it quite took my breath away. It pumped on for quite a while as he lay on top of me gasping for air.

“Are you ready Faye?” he asked.

He withdrew his shrinking cock and Faye pushed my legs back over my head.

“Adam, come see your seed in her tunnel. It is very full,” she cried in delight.

“Such a lovely view of a pussy full of creamy cum and all for you, my darling wife,” he replied.

She lowered head and I felt her tongue inside me. She lifted her head up, smiling from ear to ear and a string of cum stretching from her lips to my pussy. She did this several times eating his stretched thick cum like spaghetti. Then she lay down and licked and emptied that pussy, putting her fingers in and scooping it out. Adam was meanwhile pleasuring Chantel with his tongue, and as soon as Faye had cleaned me, she moved to Adams cocks and licked all the residue from it.

Chantel and I finished the drink and left them to it with Adam, just about to insert a rabbit vibrator into Faye’s ass. I wanted to watch but Chantel lead me away.

Chantel and I had another shower and wandered back to the bar. Long cock was still there and he bought us another drink. The time was now 1:00 pm and a few people had drifted off. The three of us wandered back down the corridors to the dungeon area. Chantel told me to get in the swing. She strapped my legs and arms in the cuffs. There was a chair nearby and she dragged it across. She sat down in it and proceeded to eat my pussy. Long cock came around by my head and played with my tits. He offered me his cock, and I eagerly sucked on it. Chantel was driving me crazy with her tongue play. She produced a pair of Wah Wah balls from thin air and inserted them into my tunnel. She had a remote control and turned them on very low. The sensation drove me nuts. I felt a pressure on my anus and realised she had a small vibrator in her hand. She teased my hole pushing it deeper with each circle she did. She dipped the vibrator into my pussy and wiped the juice on the toy to lubricate it. I felt it stretch my virgin ass hole and slip in. The small amount of pain soon disappeared to be replaced by fabulous sensations.

God, it was so good. I was bucking and trying to escape my bonds begging her to stop but my orgasms were coming thick and fast. The wah wah balls had their speed increased which sent me over the top again. The vibrator was firmly in my ass now and she turned it on. I had so many sensations happening I did not know which to enjoy the most. Long cock came to where she was and she pulled the balls out. She allowed him to position his cock at my entrance. He pushed it in and I felt it touch my cervix.

“No more,” I begged.

He pulled back a little and started a rhythm.

“Not too deep big boy, oh god,” I cried.

I came again. Chantel was suddenly standing over me and she lowered her pussy to my mouth. The vibrator was still doing its bit in my ass and I heard long cock ask where I wanted his come.

“Paint the walls like you promised,” I heard Chantel tell him.

He banged me hard for at least fifteen minutes before shooting his seed deep inside me. I felt spurt after spurt of hot sperm filling my tunnel and running out down my thighs.

I saw Faye out of the corner of my eye, and she moved forward to lay her head on my lower belly facing my pussy. Long cock hammered away at me long after he cum but finally pulled out and put it straight in Faye’s mouth. I could hear Faye lapping his cock clean. Chantel was orgasming as well with my tongue doing the waltz on her clit. Faye lowered her head onto my cum filled pussy for the second time that night, the cum had frothed up into a lather from the pounding it had received, and she scooped out all long cock’s deposit from my pussy. She was certainly getting plenty of protein tonight.

After recovering, Chantel and I went off to shower. This time we went into the steam room and lay there chilling until a couple of guys came in and, after touching us to see if the way was clear, proceeded to eat both of us. I had another orgasm or two before Chantel said enough.

We grabbed our coats and headed back to the hotel. It was now 3:00 am, and we collapsed into bed, falling asleep in one another’s arms.

 

 

Published 
Written by DoctorBlue
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments