Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tub of Cherry Garcia

"My girlfriend exacts her revenge for stealing her favorite ice cream!"

27
24 Comments 24
11.4k Views 11.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words
"Bitch!" I heard from down in the kitchen.

'Now what?' I thought to myself, still lying naked in my girlfriend's bed, basking in the afterglow of some sweet early evening passion with Kaitleen. I could hear the annoyance in her voice and knew that, in spite of the fact I had just spent most of the evening delivering her pussy to nirvana, that annoyance in her voice was clearly with me! I heard the freezer door slam shut abruptly. Obviously she had just discovered that I had finished off the last few scoopfuls of her beloved Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia the night before to satisfy my late-night munchies. It didn't seem like such a big deal at the time, but in retrospect... Katie really loved her favorite ice cream!

"Beth!" she shouted up at me. I could hear that my sexy girlfriend had now reverted to the adversarial tones she used in her day-job as a successful litigator. I could tell I was about to be cross-examined with the same merciless tenacity she would give to a hostile witness.

"What's the matter, baby?" I replied, in the sweetest, most innocent voice I could deliver. I waited to see if my dulcet tones had ameliorated her mood, but...silence! Maybe the 'puppy-face' would work. I practiced raising my eyebrows and affecting a slight pout by pushing my lower lip out ever-so-slightly so that when she saw my contrition I might be able to get away with my high-crime with only a swat on the bottom and some delicious make-up sex.

I looked towards the bedroom door to see her already standing there with an empty tub of ice cream in her hand. She held it out and turned it upside-down for emphasis. Apparently, I hadn't even left her a drop. I decided the puppy-face wasn't going to cut it!

"Oh, sweetie! I forgot to tell you... you're out of ice cream." I smiled pathetically, hoping that if I brushed the matter aside off-handedly, I could change the subject quickly and distract her. She set the evidence down on top of the bureau and pulled open the top drawer, fishing around for something hidden amongst her underwear. I was starting to get nervous, and the precariousness of my position suddenly began to dawn on me. I was spread naked on her bed with my feet tangled up in the bed-sheets which I had clumsily kicked around my ankles to cool off after our last heated round of sweaty sex!

She walked over to me from the bureau, having found whatever it was she was looking for. I reached my arms out for a hug, but before I knew it, she had grabbed my hands and slapped a pair of hand-cuffs around my wrists, and jerking me backwards, tied the cuffs off to the rungs of the head-board with the belt of her robe. I started kicking my feet out from under the knot of sheets twisted around them, but the more I kicked, the more entangled I became. My desperate struggles only gave her time to tie a length of nylon rope around my right leg just above the ankle.

With my arms already stretched out over my head, and one foot now secured to the bed-post, I knew she had me. I surrendered my last unrestrained limb to her, resigned to whatever fate she had in mind for me.

"Fun and games, sweetie?" I inquired, trying for a bit of levity. The slightest glimmer of satisfaction was beginning to color her expression as she just glared at me while tying my left ankle to the other bedpost.

As a lawyer, my lover fancied herself an avenging angel of justice. Apparently, I had already been indicted, tried, and convicted of grand-theft: ice-cream. The only unanswered question going through my mind was the gravity of my sentence! I was hoping for some hot, kinky bondage sex, but my quirky and imaginative lover could never be counted on to be predictable, and the quizzical look on her face told me the wheels were really spinning this time. Since I suspected her obsessive love of her favorite Ben & Jerry's flavor more than likely trumped her love for me at the moment, her revenge upon me probably wouldn't include any orgasms. I had to start thinking of other possibilities.

Naturally, Katie did the unexpected! She walked out the bedroom door and left me like that. "Hey!" I shouted after her. She peeked her head around the doorway as I strained to lift my head up to see her eyebrows raise inquisitively. "You can't just leave me alone like this!" I pleaded. She walked back in and took the empty tub of ice cream off the top of the dresser and placed it on my bare tummy to remind me of my capital offense and then she left.

I was amused at the lengths she was taking this, so I indulged her in a bit of literary drama... "For the love of God, Montresor!" I shouted, as her footsteps receded down the hallway.

I knew she was well-read enough to know the famous Poe story of revenge I was quoting, and sure enough, her first words back to me since she'd shouted from the kitchen were Montresor's reply from The Casque of Amontillado verbatim: "Yes! For the Love of God!" At least I was bound to a nice, soft bed instead of the nitre-encrusted catacombs beneath the wine-cellars of Montresor's ancient Italian palazzo. I heard her enter the bathroom and then, a few minutes later, she was downstairs walking out the door. I could see she was really going to make me pay for this, and for the first time I began to wonder what lengths she was prepared to go to teach me a lesson.

My mind started wandering down worrisome paths as I recalled the book Gerald's Game, in which Stephen King had written about a husband who partaking in a perverse bondage ritual for sexual gratification, ties his wife securely to the bed and then unexpectedly dies of a heart attack, leaving her trapped and helpless. Perhaps I thought of it because the poor victim's spouse in the story was also a lawyer, but more than likely I was just engaging in the type of nagging insecurity Katie wanted me to be feeling as part of my punishment.

SofiiaDreams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiiaDreams

For my own peace of mind, I decided she had only run to the store to get some more Ben & Jerry's, and so I waited...

I have to admit that lying there naked and unable to get loose had some very erotic aspects to it. I was spread-eagled and my wet-pussy was there for the taking, had anyone known I was here, alone and helpless! My mind conjured up all kinds of perverted fantasies of who might discover me first if my lover failed to return and release me. With each sick fantasy, my nipples stiffened and my sex juiced-up even more. I pulled at the cuffs and wondered how much pain I might have to endure to escape my bonds if I had to.

I couldn't see the door because the empty tub of ice cream was blocking my view. I puffed my tummy out trying to knock it off, but it just bobbed around until I used my feet to arch my back up and twist sideways so the empty container fell off to my side. After a few more frustrating minutes, I was startled by something jumping up on the bed and realized Kaitleen's cat was on the bed with me, pushing her nose into the empty tub, lapping up the creamy residue from the bottom.

"Oh, stop it, Tara!" I giggled as the tub kept tickling my ribs every time she shoved her nose in. "Kitty-kitty-kitty!" I warbled helplessly between clenched teeth as the cat tortured me with her endless greed for the flavor of sweetened cream. "Psssttt-psssttt," I hissed and finally distracted her from her prize. She padded up to my face and licked me a few times to make sure I didn't also taste like sweet, creamy cherry-cordials, then she jumped down quickly as if something had beckoned her. Good grief! Even her cat loved Cherry Garcia!

I finally heard the kitchen door open downstairs and sighed in relief. At least I wouldn't wind up like Gerald's wife. "Fortunato-o-o… I'm home!" came my lover's voice. Ahhh... she was talking to me again! "...and I brought something you'll like!" she added. Mmmmm… she had gone out to buy more Ben & Jerry's! I heard the silverware drawer being pulled out and finally footsteps coming up the stairwell. I had served my penance and we could enjoy some ice cream together!

She appeared in the doorway again with her hands wrapped around her treasure. She held it out for me to see, but it wasn't her favorite ice cream after all... it was mine: Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk! What a girlfriend! Not only was I forgiven, but she had brought me my favorite chocolaty treat! She tugged the lid off with a devilish grin and licked the inside of the lid with that wicked tongue she had used in my pussy earlier in the evening.

"Oh baby! Give me a kiss so I can taste your chocolate-tongue!" I begged, but that evil look in her eye told me she was going to tease me for awhile.

She knelt on the bed between my legs, dug her spoon into the rich, dark chocolate and waved it out over my mouth several times while I stretched and strained my head up trying to grab it off the spoon; and then, she withdrew the spoon back to her own mouth and closed her eyes in exaggerated pleasure as my favorite ice cream melted in her greedy mouth. I sighed and dropped back down on the pillow.

"Okay, okay… I get it! I deprived you of your Cherry Garcia and now you are going to pay me back!" I pouted. She smiled and set the freezing-cold tub of ice cream down on my bare chest and watched the goose-bumps rise all around my breasts while my nipples constricted into hard pebbles.

"Awwww, baby! Your skin is so sexy when your dark tan is covered in those tiny little bumps!" Her eyes widened as my aureoles each puckered-up into circular patches of goose-flesh. I shivered and my teeth started to chatter as she dolopped a spoonful of ice cream out on top of my nipple and then leaned down to suck it off. What sweet torture she was capable of! She repeated the delicious agony with my other nipple and my sharp intake of breath stopped my teeth from chattering momentarily.

She took the cold spoon and rubbed it around my smooth-shaven mound and then ran it down over my hard clit in maddening little circles while my legs jumped involuntarily. "Awww... is your pussy hungry, my little ice-cream thief?" she taunted, and then dug out another spoonful of fudge-chunk ice cream and pushed it into my oozing slit.

My eyes rolled back into their sockets as the freezing cold ice cream melted in between my hot inner lips and began to run down into my ass-crack. She quickly dropped down and licked it furiously out of my cunt, and the conflicting sensations of icy discomfort and her articulate tongue diving into my pussy left me groaning and squirming!

This was definitely a pretty good punishment, I had to concede, as my body tingled everywhere except the spot above and between my breasts which was now going numb beneath the frosty tub of ice cream. After she had licked the second big spoonful out of my pussy, I was nearing a very cathartic climax when she abruptly stopped and confessed how cruel it was of her to be eating my favorite treat in front of me without sharing any. I was hovering on the verge and could barely speak, when she scooped out two big dollops, one over each nipple, and then parked the freezing-cold tub of melting ice cream between my thighs so the wet lips of my inner labia were splayed open, freezing to the curvature of the frost-covered tub.

"I got some more Cherry Garcia downstairs," she cooed. "I'll just go down and eat that instead!" And with that, she left me. With chocolate ice cream melting all over my tits and my wrists straining against my bonds while I tried desperately to lean down and lick them off, I shouted: "Katie?"

"Kaitlee-e-e-e-en!" The last words of Poe's story echoed through my mind: "In pace requiescat!"

(c) 2011 Bethany Frasier

Published 
Written by Beffer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments