Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret Mistress

"Her hands ran up my inner thighs and felt how wet my pussy was for her"

13
7 Comments 7
23.8k Views 23.8k
601 words 601 words
My name is Mrs Katherine Beale, a forty-five year old married manager, for a top firm company in New York City. My husband, Bill, was a professional writer.

Bill and I made out to be the very happily married couple in public but behind closed doors we were both miserable. Our sex life was non existent. But all that changed for me when Isabella Lopez entered my office one day. She was one of those beautiful women, with supermodel good looks, that you could not help to gawp in awe no matter if you were straight or gay.

Isabella wanted a divorce from her husband and I helped her make it through a successful dissolution. I thought I would not see her again until that one day.

It was a pretty ordinary day like no other and I was busy sorting out my filing cabinet. Suddenly, there was a gentle knock at the door.

"Come in," I said.

The door opened and in stepped Isabella in a vintage black and white polka dot dress that shaped every curve of her perfect slim physique. Her long black hair was in a French twist. She was wearing bright red lipstick. She closed the door gently behind her. Her breasts seem to be bursting out of her dress every time she breathed in. Isabella threw a big smile my way.

I smiled back. "Isabella, what a nice surprise to see you again. What brings you here?" I asked curiously.

"You," she replied seductively. She walked over to the desk and leaned against it.

"Oh? Why me?" I couldn't help my eyes lowering down to her heaving breasts that made a strange, tingling sensation down in my groin. The feeling grew as she walked over to me and her breath was close to mine and we stared back at each other.

Isabella pushed me back against the bookshelf and leaned her body against mine.

Kylie_Pag
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kylie_Pag

Her hands ran up my inner thighs, I was about to demand that she tell me what she was doing. I watched her grin with satisfaction as she heard me gasp.

"What are you doing, Isabella?" I asked in a low, breathless voice.

"Ssh, just relax. I know you want me," she replied seductively. "I can feel how wet you are."

I closed my eyes and gasped out loud in pleasure as I felt her hand begin to enter my wet pussy. In and out. My breathing increased as the speed of her finger got faster and faster. I felt myself coming and my body went into spasms for a few seconds as I had an orgasm. I opened my eyes and stared at her and then kissed her suddenly full on the lips and took her over to the desk and laid her out. I pulled down her knickers and it was my turn to give her pleasure. I was so turned on and horny. I stepped out of my black skirt and underwear and lifted up the skirt of her dress and yanked her knickers fully off her legs.

Isabella leaned up onto her arms and grinned at me. She motioned with her right index finger to come to her.

I spread out her legs and climbed on top of her so our pussies were in line with each other and then I began to grind my pussy against her's. We both moaned and moaned with pleasure. Our breathing increased as the speed of our love making increased; faster and faster still. Taking us both to a new height of sexual pleasure and making our bodies double in orgasm.

Published 
Written by bronte27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments