Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The No Entry Club, Chapter 6 - Charity

"A bunch of women decide they've had enough of men..."

5
2 Comments 2
1.3k Views 1.3k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"More stories with Stella and Himari - and friends - will be added soon."

Between invoices, I told Himari what Jennifer and I had got up to last evening. Fortunately, the office CCTV had no audio capability. I could see her eyes sparkling, although she was curious about me having to use the other wheelchair.

“How would you feel about using it when you go there?” I asked.

“Well, I would, obviously, if she asked me to in her own house. I'd feel awkward, though, knowing I could walk.”

“Yes, I felt like that, but she wanted it. It wasn't something I insisted on. I felt sexier when I was naked and in the wheelchair, though.”

In the afternoon, Lindsey came in with more paperwork.

“Is there a meeting tonight?” she asked, while the printer wound itself up to print out a report.

“I have another friend who might want to come. She's blind.”

“You have interesting friends, Lindsey,” Himari commented.

Lindsey laughed.

“Yes, I have. She comes to the Pilates group I go to. We talked last night and she wants to try it out.”

Later, as they all arrived, Lindsey introduced the new woman.

“This is Charity, another school friend.”

We all said our hellos, vaguely aware that she couldn't see our smiles of greeting.

Charity was a tall younger woman with a white cane which she tapped in front of her when she walked. She had short black hair and wore a green top with sleeves and a short skirt, and did that blind-person thing of looking earnestly at something that wasn't there. Also, which was slightly unnerving, she had visible cataracts in each eye - blobs across each eye which were almost white in colour and indeterminate in shape. And she didn't wear or possess, as far as we could make out, a pair of dark glasses.

I was also vaguely aware of having seen her around the town centre a few times, tapping away with her cane as she walked along.

“Hello, everyone. I'll get to learn your names as soon as I can!”

In order to accommodate the increasing number of people, I'd redesigned my kitchen by moving the table away from the centre of the room to the only side not already occupied by worktop, fridge, cooker and cat food dishes. Rover, the cat, had again disappeared out through the cat flap. Lindsey had a protective hand on Charity's arm to prevent her from falling over my wellington boots or taking a dive into the cat litter tray. We all stood around waiting for the kettle to boil, except for Jennifer in her wheelchair, who sat around. The babble of conversation rose with the steam from the kettle.

“Can you all say your names and something else about you, so I can memorise your voices?” asked Charity, in a voice we could all hear. The conversation died away and the others looked at me, for some reason.

“OK, Charity. I'm Stella, welcome to my house. I'm twenty-seven and I work at the cake factory.”

Charity turned her face towards Himari who was next to me and stared at her.

“I'm Himari, I'm twenty-nine and I work with Stella.”

Charity turned to face Himari.

“I'm Jennifer, I'm forty-one and I work from my home.”

Charity turned to face Jennifer whose voice came from her seated position. The rest of us were still upright.

“And I'm Lindsey, but you knew that!”

Charity lifted her gaze to where Lindsey was sitting, but seemed to look over her head.

“Please, everybody, sit down. Charity, there's a chair right behind you.”

Charity put her hand randomly on my arm, then moved it to my wrist. Her other hand disappeared behind her and groped around for the chair.

“One step backwards, Charity.”

She did that and found the chair, then sat down in it. I handed round the teas and coffees while the others chatted to Charity.

“Let me explain what usually happens, Charity. We are free here to touch anyone else on any part of their body, with or without clothes on. We have so far stayed together in the same room while we enjoy this because it makes joining in with another person easier. As we get undressed gradually, everybody can look at everybody else ...” I suddenly realised I was talking to a blind woman.

“Sorry, I know that mightn't be any good for you but ...”

I stopped and wondered what to say next. Fortunately, Charity helped me out of my hole.

“It's OK, I am only legally blind, which means I'm not completely blind. I can see you as grey shapes if I look to the left of you.”

“You can touch anybody, too. No one will mind, in fact, that's why we're here!”

She turned her face towards me and tried to look directly at me. Her eyes were milky, even across her irises. Her gaze kept moving to her right and then back again but never actually met my gaze.

“Can I touch you?” she asked.

“Of course,” I replied.

The others all said 'go for it, Charity!' and she smiled nervously. Lindsey gently took Charity's hand and placed it on my chest. She jumped when her fingers touched my breast, but she recovered and kept her hand there. She tried to look at her hand on me but gave up after looking to the right a couple of times. She put her other hand on my other breast and began to feel my jumper and the bumps underneath it. The others turned their attention to each other leaving me and Charity to ourselves. Her fingers delved into my jumper and came to my bra - just an ordinary one from M&S, but newer than the one I'd worn on our first club meeting night. They felt along the top edge of my bra cups then slid down my jumper a few millimetres and found my nipples, which were beginning to harden up. This was obvious to Charity as she continued to feel me. Her smile broadened, and her fingers investigated my hard nipples. I slipped my jumper off over my head without dislodging Charity's fingers, and then undid my bra strap behind my back. Her fingers went in under the cups, and my bra joined my jumper on the kitchen table, along with a few other pieces of clothing from the others, I noticed.

My breasts were now out in the open, as far as Charity was concerned. She moved her face nearer to my chest and tried to see my breasts as well as feel them. I could see her pale eyes vainly staring downwards. There was now a light babble of conversation from the three other women who had started making out among themselves. This seemed to unnerve her a little. She didn't know if they were talking about her or doing their own thing.

“Is there another room we can go to, Stella?” she whispered. “I'm feeling a little bit inhibited by the others.”

“Yes, of course,” I whispered back. “We'll go to my bedroom. Can I have your arm?”

She held it out for me and I took it and led her out of the kitchen, down the hall and into my own bedroom. The others knew that the spare room was theirs to use if they wished. She let me lead her slightly uncertainly, relying on me being a good guide yet not knowing if I was one or not, not having her cane to hand, and finally going into the bedroom of a woman who was already half naked and who proposed to finish the job. I closed the door and briefly explained the layout of the room. Where the bed was, and the location of obstructions such as my wardrobe and the small table at the foot of the bed. As I indicated each item, she turned her head away from it so she could try to see it.

“What would you like to do?” I asked, still holding her arm.

I held both her hands and slowly walked forwards, right up to her. She stayed still, wondering what I was going to do. I put my arms around her and she hesitated, then put her arms around me and pulled me tight. I let her relax into this for a while. We nestled into one another, she being very aware of my naked breasts and me being very aware of her shyness.

She pointed at the bed, having remembered where it was.

“Can we lie on the bed and make out?”

I led her over to one side of the bed and I let go of her arms. The green knee-length silky pencil skirt came off in almost one movement and the top followed it, leaving her in a white bra and knickers. I put her skirt and top neatly on the table and dropped my skirt straight onto the floor and left it there. She kicked off her shoes and lay down on the bed. She lay back and put her arms out towards me. I got onto the bed and found her hands going all over me - my breasts, hips and bottom. I slipped my knickers off and was now completely naked.

Charity lightly pulled me down and settled me directly above her. I felt my breasts swing down a little and touch her silky bra, with her little breasts held neatly in it. We both registered this feeling at the same moment.

“Can I do anything to you?” she asked, her eyes staring fixedly at my cheek. “Within reason, of course! I want to hug you and put my legs around you and ...”

She stopped, not sure of how to put it.

“Yes, of course,” I replied. “If I'm uncomfortable I'll let you know, and you can do the same with me, then we can try something else. I'm up for most things.”

She nodded. She put her arms up and around me and pulled me firmly down on top of her. My breasts squashed up on hers, a neat little pair of C cups still nestling under her bra. I let my vagina push down onto hers, again still in her minimalist silky knickers. She squeezed me tightly and made a quiet gasping noise for a few seconds.

“It's alright, Stella, I'm just enjoying this moment. I've been wanting to make love to a woman for years, but I never found an opportunity. Because of my blindness, I have to have people around me helping me, much more than sighted people do. It's difficult to talk about this sort of thing with some of them. My mum, for instance, and my auntie Connie. I don't think they'd approve of my lesbianism or bisexualism, or whatever it is. And my Home Helps are older ladies, very efficient and precise. And not in the least bit people to confide in.”

“It's OK to talk about whatever you want to, here, with me or any of the others. We only started this club about a week ago.” I faltered.

“One week? Is that all you've been doing this for, dear?” she broke in.

She raised me up a little so she could try to get a better view of my face. Her eyes stabbed around in her darkness. Not succeeding in seeing me, she lowered me again.

“Lindsey thought it was longer than that.”

“No, only since last week. Me and Himari asked Lindsey after we'd had only one evening with just the two of us. This is Jennifer's second evening with us.”

April_Stone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
April_Stone

Charity looked surprised.

“I've had a string of one long-term boyfriend,” I continued, “culminating in Dave who I dumped a few months ago. I have never thought of myself as a lesbian, but judging by my activities during this last week perhaps I am one.”

“Or a 'bi',” Charity added.

We lay there, hugging each other.

“What is the boyfriend experience you've had, then, Charity?”

We cuddled each other tightly, moving our upper bodies a small amount against the other's. My breasts glided over hers in her bra, my nipples ruffling the white see-through lace and silk, like a finger trailing through the water at sunset in one of those fragrance ads on the telly. My face was only a few inches above hers. I was looking directly at her eyes, and her eyes were peering into my face as if trying to see into a dark place. Her misty eyes seemed to look at my nose, flicking to the right almost continuously. The pale colouration of her irises spread right over the normally black pupil as if she was wearing zombie contact lenses for a new episode of The Undead Shall Arise.

“I tried a few boyfriends at school and college, but they didn't want to be bothered with someone like me who couldn't drive or watch the football every Saturday night, and who couldn't even find the beer in their fridge without knocking something over. I soon gave up on them but never did anything else about it. Also, I was busy at home in the evenings, catching up on my college stuff.”

“What were you studying?” I broke in, curious to know.

“I was working towards my degree in Psychology, which I graduated in last year. Anyway, I did have a little bit of a fling with my cousin Ginny in the summer. She came to help look after me as part of her degree course in Nursing Studies. Nothing terrifically lesbian, we just felt each other's breasts and vaginas a few times. Nothing like this, though.”

She wriggled herself a little more energetically, and my nipples slid sideways over hers. My arms gave way at this point and I had to change position.

“Let's get your knickers off, Charity,” I suggested, beginning to slide them down over her bottom. She lifted her middle up and I got them as far as her ankles, then finally off over her feet and onto the table almost next to them. They were quite cheap-looking, just white cotton. She lay there, expecting me to look between her legs, an expectation she was not disappointed in. I stroked the clean-shaved skin all around her lips, and she obligingly parted her legs so I could see better. I bent down and put my face close to her pussy and breathed in her scent. I got notes of musk, excitement and guilty pleasures.

We swapped places and she found my pussy and pushed her face between my legs. I felt her tongue coming out and licking me inside and outside. Her tongue was longer than Jennifer's, or else she pushed inside harder, and I tingled proportionately more as a result. Her mouth found my large clitoris, which was now standing up for fine weather. Her head came up again and I watched her try to focus her eyes on it by coming in unexpectedly from the side, just to catch it unawares. I felt I should explain what it was. Until a few days ago - was it really that recently? - I would have almost died with embarrassment over it. But now, I'd seen that other people's bodies were differently sized, and I also figured out that they didn't care what size my clitoris was. In fact, it seemed as if they loved it.

“Oh, that's just my massive clitoris, Charity. I'm not male or even an intersex. Just a woman with a colossal clit.”

She suppressed a snigger.

“I did wonder, dear.”

She held her face away from it and studied it from her sideways way of trying to look at things.

“Can you see it at all?” I asked.

“Yes, I can sort of see it, if I look sideways. I have partial cataracts and also detached retinas, each eye having detached in different places. I can see the outline of some things in close-up if I close one eye or the other and look from the side.”

She continued to squint at it while I lay back and admired her breasts, which hung from her chest like little molehills only a foot or so from me. She was kneeling at my side and trying to glimpse my clitoris from different angles whilst playing with it with one hand. I reached out my hand and smoothed the skin on her nearest breast. She reacted gently by moving her chest nearer until I could reach her other breast with my other hand.

“They're a bit small, really, so everyone says,” she remarked. “But I have a lot of fun with them when I'm by myself.”

When she'd had an eyeful of my clitoris, she moved up over me, her breasts going above and beyond my face until her pussy was over my face. She stopped and let me look and finger her slightly puffy lips. I drew my head up to meet them and found I couldn't reach inside her, I could just about reach the top of her pussy. My tongue eased in around her until I found her clitoris neatly tucked away, unlike mine, and I pushed in until it began to grow and show itself to my tongue.

She reversed back down over me until her breasts were on my breasts, her nipples on my nipples and her lips on mine. She slowly sank down onto me and I took her weight, and put my arms around her.

I hugged her for an age, neither of us wanting to break the mood, until the noise of conversation from the corridor outside brought us back to reality. We reluctantly separated ourselves, stood up and I headed for the bedroom door, with Charity in tow.

“Who is the lady in the wheelchair?” Charity wanted to know. “She told me her name but I've forgotten it.”

“That's Jennifer. Come on, I'll take you to her.”

We both stood up and I led her into the corridor where we met the others obviously just having come to a conclusion, so to speak. Or just cum. We were all naked, which looked quite amusing, although I remembered not to laugh out loud.

“Charity, this is Jennifer,” I said, putting Charity's hand in Jennifer's.

“Ah, Charity, would you like to come in here with me?” she asked.

Charity put her hands on Jennifer's backrest and followed it as she wheeled herself back into the spare bedroom. Lindsey and Himari looked at me and I asked them if they wanted to come into my bedroom. They both nodded 'yes' and followed me in. Lindsey took me by the shoulders and pulled me gently towards her. Our breasts met first, nipple to nipple, then slid sideways to fill in the spaces like two pieces of corrugated plastic roofing. Himari joined in and we hugged each other, standing up. Himari knelt down and put one hand on each of our bottoms and pressed us together. I tried to make my vagina stand out forwards to press into Lindsey's, and I felt her try to do the same with hers.

Himari's hand crept up my leg and curled around the top of my thigh, her fingers brushing my lips. Lindsey moaned quietly and I realised Himari was doing the same to her. My breasts nestled in between Lindsey's, and the right side of my face pressed against hers, her hair tickling my face a little. Himari engineered it so that Lindsey and I fell onto the bed, still clinching. Lindsey ended up on top and we both began to make thrusting actions from our breasts down to our pussies. Himari put her hands on Lindsey's buttocks and squeezed them in time with what we were doing to each other. Lindsey moaned louder and thrust more strongly.

Then I felt a hand squeezing my lips together and sliding between them to separate them, then squeezing them closed again. My large clitoris bounced up, stiff and straight. Lindsey moaned even louder and thrust even harder. The hand took my long clit and rubbed the end of it in between Lindsey's vagina lips.

Lindsey's moans gained in volume. She started shouting and swearing more and more while Himari and I kept at it. Lindsey came, gloriously, squirting something warm and sticky over my pussy, Himari's hand and the sheet on my bed. I came that same moment. No one had ever done that to me before! We gradually slowed down, all of us, until we came to a stop and just lay there. There was blessed silence, at last. After a while, I remembered Himari and rolled slowly away from Lindsey, and guided Himari to lie in my place so she lay between us. Lindsey and I quietly worked on her, gradually bringing her to her own orgasm. I suckled her breasts and licked her nipples with my tongue, and I believe Lindsey did some licking much further down.

Himari noisily added some more sticky to all three of us. And to my sheet.

When we'd all recovered, we migrated to the kitchen and I moved the kitchen table out to its old place and we all sat around it with our coffees and green teas, once Jennifer had transferred out of her wheelchair.

“I need to sit on different things,” she explained. “My bottom likes to have a change, quite frequently.”

We all nodded sagely, including Rover, the cat, who now appeared to be too lazy to rush out through the cat flap when we all trooped into the kitchen and disturbed her snooze. Jennifer began to tell us what living in a wheelchair was like, an extension of what she and I had already talked about. Charity began to chip in with her views (sorry) on blindness, and soon somebody asked, 'which would you rather be - paraplegic or blind'. Each one chose their own disability. Well, the devil you know, I suppose.

Jennifer told them how she'd made me use the spare wheelchair when I went to her house. All of a sudden, it was me talking about being in a wheelchair and the things I couldn't do. She said she'd invite the others, one at a time, to come to her house. Even Charity.

Especially Charity.

While we were talking, I remembered my next-door neighbour from half a mile up the lane, a single divorcee who I had talked to outside the corner shop that morning before work. She'd been complaining about her ex, saying that going to bed with him had been the only pleasure she got from the whole setup, and that this had obviously stopped when he left. She looked like a good humping would do her a power of good, so I'd tentatively talked about our club. Tomorrow morning I would call round and tell her some more. We were good friends already, so introducing this subject would not be hard.

“Monday, then?” I asked.

“Monday!” they all replied.

Rover, the cat, just flicked her tail without opening her eyes.

Published 
Written by KalTurnerThomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments