Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lingerie Boutique

20
8 Comments 8
22.5k Views 22.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Cherie was absolutely flustered, rushing about to grab a few different sizes off the rack for the awaiting customer in the change room. It had already been a busy Friday at The Lingerie Boutique and just got worse within the last hour when Suzanne left. 

"Sorry! We're closed," she yelled as she marched towards the entrance to shoo off incoming customers. It was fifteen minutes before closing time which allowed her to do so.

Cherie was a thirty-two-year-old successful woman who adored lingerie and was a collector for many years. She opened the boutique with the hopes of bringing together a community of lingerie lovers and to be able to share her ideas in such lovely pieces. 

We had been in collaboration since the very beginning; designing and creating every bit of detail from the store front down to the very thread selection. We weren't friends as much as we were business associates but with many years and hurdles gone by, we finally started to be on friendly terms. 

I began visiting the store more often since I moved into the area and loved seeing how our hard work had paid off. I also wanted to see where improvements were needed as Cherie was constantly talking about upgrades everywhere. She was definitely a perfectionist but most days, when I walked through those solid black double doors, I just felt the place was heaven enough. 

This week had been a horror. With Christmas around the corner, the girls were working non-stop. Tonight was no exception, however Suzanne rushed off early to officially start her holidays, leaving Cherie to close.

I was the customer in the change room. 

She came back with an armful of items then offloaded them to me. She didn't even bother to close the curtains again and rushed out of sight.

"I'm just gonna quickly lock up and come back to help you," she yelled back.

"Alright!" I responded as I dumped them onto the velvet ottoman before me then sifted through them. 

I was half naked, having already found the perfect bra and now, I was looking for the right pair of bottoms. I love lingerie as much as Cherie. This is the passion we share and this is why we worked so well together for many years. She knew my taste and she knew I did not like matching lingerie.

"Did you find them?" 

"The purple pair?" she continued,

"Still looking, you sure they're in here?" 

"Let me see... sorry they're here!" she said as she was waltzed back into sight.

"OMG! I looooveee those!!" They were a purple lacy pair of knickers similar to a string bikini.

"I knew you'd like them, they are perfect for your bod." 

My body shape was a less desired one - well for me anyway. It was straight with high hips but hardly hiplicious. An athletic build with broad shoulders carrying me through to my heavy D cup breasts, tapering down to a size 8 bottom. I envied Cherie's gorgeous hour glass frame, though; perfect hips, perfect arse with perfectly shaped full C breasts standing at six feet tall. She was a dream and her legs were even dreamier. 

"Go on! Put them on!"

I slipped them over the salmon pink pair I had on and could hardly see what they actually looked like. 

"The fit is perfect! I love them but I wanna see them without my knickers on. I'm definitely taking these." 

As I undressed myself, I could see Cherie's eyes lingering my way to my bare lower body. "Well, your butt looks hot in it," she said with a smile. 

I was adjusting myself in these new found briefs and could not get over how amazing I felt in them. It's always an achievement when you find the right pair of underwear.

"Here, let me help you with that..." she whispered as she placed her hands on my crotch whilst staring at me in through the mirror. 

I held her gaze in awe and froze. 

I watched as one hand disappeared under the purple briefs onto my flesh, her touch radiating through me.

AnnieSofiia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSofiia

My arms, weak, sat beside my limp body unable to react. 

I felt her fingers circling my clit whilst the left hand was busy peeling off my underwear then sensually making its way up my thighs. She began kissing my neck slowly and carefully as if my hot flesh was about to burn off her lips. 

She began parting my hungry lips to find a pool of moisture so hot and heavy, waiting for her. 

"You are so fuck... ing wet..." she whispered into my ear. 

I spread my legs a little more and she entered two fingers into me. I yelled out in pleasure and she was so delighted to hear me so, she planted a quick dirty kiss on my mouth to shut me up. 

My hands were now responding, they reached behind me to find her body in her tight sexy pink button uniform dress. She always wore lingerie underneath as it was the dress code for all employees. I found the front, ripped them opened and felt her bare hot pussy. It was momentary before she stopped abruptly and took a step back, peeled her dress off revealing only her black lace bra which barely held her breasts in, black suspended stockings with seams all neatly tucked into black stilettos. 

No underwear was to be seen. 

She was so fucking hot.

She slowly brushed herself up against me and licked the back of my neck ensuring I would be surrendering to her. She made her tongue's way down onto my lower back and butt cheeks which sent me into new realms of excitement as well as my cunt's.

She got onto her knees with both her hands still finding its way down my body and before I could anticipate anything else, she was sucking my throbbing lips from behind. This position looked so natural with her neck stretched so high and her tongue swirling so deep in my wet world. 

I was definitely dripping, I could see glistening streams running down her neck as she was eating me up whole. Her thick tongue was cleaning me up and I started grabbing her breasts in agony because I wanted her so bad. I couldn't wait to eat her as much she was me. I couldn't hold my stance any longer as I could feel myself coming. My body fell forwards onto the mirror with both arms reaching out to support my raging body and with every deep thrust from her tongue, I moaned out in absolute bliss.

With hardly a moment to catch my breath, I got her up and kissed her passionately. I ran my hands down her shoulders and over her heaving breasts, making sure to give them all the attention they deserved. She sat herself down onto the edge of the ottoman and spread her thighs. I saw her bare and longing pussy dripping with desire urging me over to suck all the juices out. She wanted to be eaten until there was nothing left of her. As I went to kiss her throbbing, swollen clit it was so slippery it sent me wild. I climbed onto the ottoman grabbing one of her legs over and began thrusting our pussies in unison. 

"Ohhhhh fuckkkk meeee!" she squealed as I thrust my hips against hers with all the juices running about down our pussies onto the seat and down my thighs. 

"You're so fucking wet, I'm going to fuck you raw!" I yelled out. Our clits were aching for an orgasm. All I wanted was to open wider to fuck her harder, and to take all of her in. 

I felt the first wave of my orgasm before she got up and turned me around, face down on the seat and scissored neatly between me. Here, she grabbed my hips and thrust into me hard as she could as though my pussy was not enough to make her cum. 

"Ohh you're pussy... I'm going to cum....!!" she squirmed as her clit banged against mine orgasmically.

She had finished, she took a few deeps breaths before leaning her arms behind her, hanging her head back. I turned around with my legs either side of the ottoman staring at her in wonderment, afraid to speak.

Published 
Written by Kimbo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments