Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Girls' Night Out Becomes A Fun Girls' Night In

"Married women have some "No Boys Allowed" fun after a night at the club"

41
9 Comments 9
6.9k Views 6.9k
1.6k words 1.6k words

First off, I will tell you about myself. (All names changed to protect the guilty).

I’m Michelle, forty years old and married. I’m addicted to the thrill, excitement, pleasure, and sheer rawness of cheating. This has been my main kink ever since I did it on my first boyfriend at sixteen.

Now I have a wonderful group of friends who are also married, and we have some fun together once in a while. This night was no exception. This night was with my best friend Becky, Erica, and Trish.

Becky and I have known each other since High School, were our first girl/girl sex, and were always partners in being complete sluts. We’ve shared a lot in our time, as both of us love cheating (Me more than her. She and her hubby are open, but she does like her “Don’t ask, Don’t tell” nights as well). This has come in handy since we always talked before each adventure and was each other’s alibi in case of suspicion, which isn’t very often.

Erica and Trish, we met them online a couple of years ago, and have had some fun experiences with them since. Erica only really plays with other women behind her hubby’s back (most of the time), but Trish is a little freer, but not as much as Becky and me though.

We decide to have a Girls’ night, so we all dress in our sluttiest clothes and head to a club. We dance, flirt with guys, get some free drinks, and had a lot of fun. At about midnight, we leave the club before it gets stupid, and go back to Erica’s house since her husband is away at a convention. We are all feeling a bit tipsy, so we call our husbands, letting them know that we will crash at her house, then we don’t have to drive or take cabs alone. After the phone calls, Erica brought out a couple of bottles of wine and glasses.

We sit in the living room, put music on, drink and chat for a bit. As we got tipsier, get up and so dirt dancing together. Becky comes up to me and has her hands all over me, and of course, we start to kiss a bit as Erica and Trish watch and giggle. We break apart the kiss and laugh as we all sit back down on the couch, except Becky, who sits in a chair off to the side.

Becky grabs one of the wine bottles and tops off the rest of our glasses, emptying the bottle. She looks over at us as she licks the tip of the bottle and then laughs. I turn my head and talk to Erica and Trish, and then they both stop mid-sentence, as I hear a very familiar sound on the other side of me. I look over and see Becky there, her skirt up, panties off, and she has the neck of the wine bottle going in and out of her pussy.

Sitting there, we watch Becky as my pussy starts to get wet. Erica gets up and heads upstairs, as Trish pulls her panties down and starts rubbing her pussy. Not to be the odd one out, I pull up my skirt and slide my panties off and start rubbing as we watch Becky fuck herself with the bottle.

Shortly, Erica comes downstairs, only wearing a strap-on, and carrying a bunch of toys. She stands at the bottom of the stairs, looks at us, and smiles.

“OK, ladies, all of you get naked and line up bent over the couch,” Erica orders.

We all strip and get our knees on the seat cushions and our elbows on the back of the couch. Erica comes up behind Becky, holding the dildo at her wetness.

“This is for being a fucking tease,” Erica exclaims as she just rams the strap-on into Becky’s pussy. Becky lets out a loud moan of pleasure as Trish and I watch. Erica holds her hips as she pounds away, as I feel Trish’s hand start rubbing my pussy. I reach over and start to return the favour until I get a smack on my ass from Erica.

“No, you don’t touch each other or yourselves,” Erica demands. “This is for me, you little sluts.”

Erica is slamming her hips into Becky, getting the toy deep and hard into her, as we watch her moan in pleasure until she cums hard.

As Erica moves over behind Trish, she says, “This is for being the biggest cock tease at the bar”, and then slams the fake cock into her. Becky and I both watch as Erica fucks Trish till she cums on the dildo as well.

Lindimeow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lindimeow

Now I know who and what is next.

I watch as Erica moves behind me and I feel the head of the dildo rubbing against my soaked pussy.

“This is for being the biggest cheating slut out of all of us,” Erica states, as I feel the head push in a bit. Then her hands grab my hips as she pushes it all inside. It’s not a very long strap-on, maybe 7" or so, but it was thick, and it did stretch my pussy out. My eyes roll into the back of my head as she slams the toy into me, our hips slapping as she reaches up and pulls my hair, using my body as her plaything.

It doesn’t take long for me to cum hard on the dildo. After Erica pulls it out of me, Becky reaches over and opens the clasp of the strap-on. Before Erica can say anything, both Becky and Trish have her face down on the couch, Trish holding her as Becky takes the strap-on off of her and puts it on herself. I move over to the chair and watch while I catch my breath, as Erica puts up a fight a bit while giggling, as she slowly shifts her hips up, obviously to give access. Trish stands up and Becky shifts and gets on top of Erica.

“This is for pretending you are not as big of a slut as the rest of us,” declares Becky and pushes the dildo into her. I get a good look at Erica’s face as if enters, and she loves every second.

Trish was standing to watch Becky use Erica, as I sat in the chair watching with my legs open and rubbing my throbbing clit. I look over at Trish and we make eye contact. I pull my hand away from my pussy and sit in a very exposed position, with my legs draped over the arms of the chair.

“Well, Trish. It’s not going to eat itself,” I state very seductively.

She immediately drops to her knees and starts licking me as I watch Becky use Erica just like Erica used us. Running my fingers through Trish’s hair as she swirls her tongue around my wetness, and wiggles it into my hole. She slips two fingers inside me, and as I let out a gasp, I hear a scream from Erica as she cums on the dildo.

My head leans back as I moan from Trish’s amazing tongue and fingers, when all of a sudden, Becky moves over and puts the strap-on right at my face, slapping it on my lips

“You wanna taste all of our juices together?” Becky says as she bites her lip.

I don’t hesitate and start sucking the fake cock, just as Trish moans into my pussy. Looking over, Erica is pumping her fingers into Trish’s pussy, as I lick and suck our juices off the strap-on. Suddenly, my mouth slides off of the fake cock as Trish slips her wet fingers out of my pussy and in my ass.

After that, it was just a lot of kissing, licking, fingering, and toys used on all 3 of our holes, with multiple orgasms. Realizing it was 4 AM, then we went up to the bedrooms. I slept in one room with Becky, and Erica and Trish slept in another.

And of course, Becky and I make out and cuddle as we fall asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, I wake up alone in bed. I start getting things organized to go downstairs, but first I get my phone and text my husband. “Hi, honey. Just woke up, and will be home soon.”

He replies, “That’s cool. Glad you stayed safe. What did you guys get up to at the house?”

I reply as I slip my dress back on (not worrying about my bra and underwear since I’m going straight home) “Oh, Drank some wine, danced a bit, and went to bed around 2 AM.”

Walking out of the bedroom, I head down the stairs. When I get to the main floor, Becky and Erica are naked and in a 69 on the floor. I then look beside them and see Trish sitting on the chair naked, looking at me with her legs open.

“About time you woke up,” Trish barks at me. “Get over here and eat me, you fucking slut.”

I smile at Trish, pull off my dress, and I send a text to my husband.

“Well, it looks like breakfast is ready. Will still be here for a bit. Love you.”

Published 
Written by Fungirl40mwf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments