Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gathering - Part 3

"Lacey finds herself being fingered to orgasm while relaxing in the pool at the sex party gathering."

11
5 Comments 5
11.1k Views 11.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Candice's ass cheeks shook in her tight blue underwear, as she waddled her way down the stairs. Trish stared upon the way Candice's ass wobbled side to side, while pulling gently on Lacey's hand who followed closely behind. All three were heading beneath the mansion they were at, approaching Alladin's secret cave below.

Before the doors opened, Lacey heard the noises. Voices, all female, and the sounds of splashing water. As the doors finally opened, Lacey stepped inside along with Candice and Trish, to reveal a huge room. Central was a swimming pool that took up virtually the full space.

Women were sat around the edge, relaxing. A few were enjoying one another's company in all manners of sexual positions. Almost all were completely naked, apart from a few who had towels wrapped around their bodies to dry themselves off after taking a cool dip.

Candice found herself being called over to a friend, as she said her goodbyes, for now, and slipped away. Trish lead Lacey to the far end of the room, before she soon found herself called over to speak to someone. Trish informed Lacey to just relax and take it easy and she'd see her later as she stepped away. Lacey soon found herself alone.

As Lacey stood, silent and naked, wondering what to do next. A voice called to her from behind, where upon she turned and looked down to find her best friend Julie in the pool. Julie was leaning onto the edge, her lower body floating behind, exposing her sweet ass that bobbed in and out of the surface.

Julie asked Lacey if she's enjoying herself, to which Lacey informed her she was, and thanked her for inviting her to this little gathering. Julie asked Lacey to join her in the pool, as it's nice and warm.

Lacey perched her pert bottom upon the edge, dipped her feet into the warm water before sliding inside. Julie was right, it felt nice and warm. For Lacey also, it was like she wasn't exposing her naked body as much to the rest of the crowded room.

The sounds of other parties performing sexual acts upon one another caused Julie to occasionally check out where the sounds came from.

Woman who had their heads firmly between others spread open thighs and raising their oral skills to a new level, some lay side by side and touching one another's pussies till they exploded. A few just kissed, soft caresses of hands upon naked flesh. A mixture of sensual moments aligned with truly hardcore filth.

Wherever Lacey looked around the room, others were enjoying themselves, and their new found friends. There were many women of different skin colors and different sizes. Lacey felt a little uneasy by all this sexual activity out in the open, but she just tried to keep to herself.

As a woman stepped around the edge of the pool offering refreshments, Julie took two glasses of champagne, before handing one to Lacey. Lacey sipped from the glass, hearing the noises and sight of all those around her still causing a slight distraction. Despite this, Lacey began to notice a slight tingling in her pussy, while her nipples reacted also. Whether it was her surroundings, or the warm water, Lacey didn't know.

Julie and Lacey talked for a while, with Lacey telling her best friend about the evening she was having, and the two women she'd met. Lacey blushed as she opened up about this beautiful, sexual new experience she was discovering.

Soon, the two found themselves joined by another girl. Julie shared a brief sensual kiss with the new woman which caused Lacey wondering where to look, before Julie introduced Lacey to Amanda.

Amanda was a fuller size, yet still beautiful. Larger breasts that bounced upon her chest, erect nipples on which you could hang items. She also possessed a Beyonce-type ass, large, rounded, which twerked in all the right places.

Amanda appeared to take a shine to Lacey. Amanda gave little moments of actions that showed Lacey she'd like to do more than just talk with her. A caress of her hand on Lacey's shoulder. A brush of Lacey's hair from her face, in a loving, tender way.

Julie informed Amanda about Lacey's husband leaving her. Amanda mentioned she'd gone through a similar experience many years ago, and since then and starting to come to these gatherings, she's never looked back and shared many a beautiful moment meeting new people.

Julie was called away by someone across the other side of the pool, as she left Lacey in Amanda's safe hands. This time, Lacey felt a little more at ease about being left with Amanda for company.

Amanda stepped to the side of Lacey, before her hand worked it's way down from Lacey's shoulder to her side. She caressed along the outer edge of Lacey's firm body, the shapely curve of her hips to her chest. Lacey didn't flinch or fight it, she was enjoying someone touch her in this way. Especially the loving, tender way a woman made her feel.

Amanda leaned forward, where their lips met. Sweet, sensual, in their first embrace. No tongues, not yet, just soft lips caressing one another. Amanda's hand still hovering around the edge of Lacey's body, caressing her.

As they broke, Amanda took hold of Lacey's glass which she still held. Amanda placed it upon the edge of the pool, before stepping around to face Lacey. Eyes stared deep into one another. Amanda's hands held Lacey around her hips, to which Lacey reciprocated in the same fashion.

They kissed again, a warm embrace that turned more sexual. Tongues soon found themselves slipping from between their own lips, now tasting the other's tongue in a gentle play of soft caresses. Amanda stepped forward, her body soon touched Lacey's naked flesh.

Lacey could feel Amanda's breasts press against her own. While Lacey's were firm and perky, Amanda's were more large and squishy. Lacey felt Amanda's nipples poke her body, almost like a piece of glass scraping over her naked flesh.

Amanda's lips moved from Lacey's lips, to work their way down across her neck. Sensual pecks that caused Lacey's sexual arousal to rise from these loving touches. Amanda worked further south, towards the peaks of which rose from her naked chest.

One of Amanda's hands rose from Lacey's hips, sliding across Lacey's stomach to gently grasp upon one of Lacey's perky breasts. Amanda's tongue began to go to work, as it circled around Lacey's areolas, before flicking over and over upon her small, yet still as sensitive erect nipples. The touch, the flicker of Amanda's tongue was driving Lacey to sexual highs.

Her lips soon wrapped themselves around Lacey's breast, locking on tight as her tongue continued to slip and slide inside her mouth and against Lacey's nipple. Without thinking, Lacey drew one hand up and gently held Amanda's head firmly against her body. Her way of informing her that she was enjoying having her breast sucked upon.

Amanda didn't leave either to waste, as she passed from one to the other of Lacey's perky breasts, to keep both nipples erect and sensitive to her rough tongue flicking over them. Lacey moaned, as she felt her pussy get a little moist. Not from the pool though, this moistness was a little more sticky.

Amanda sucked on Lacey's breasts for several minutes, enjoying every moment she had to play with them. Amanda then pulled back, held her own breasts in her own hands and offered them to Lacey to try next.

Lacey looked at them. Two luscious large breasts, soft and squishy with nipples that just called for a pair of lips to suck on them. Lacey leaned forward, soon finding herself on a path of no return.

She opened her lips and stuck one of Amanda's large breasts into her wide open mouth. While Lacey couldn't fit all of the soft flesh inside, she grabbed a good chunk of it, as much as her mouth allowed anyway. Lacey began to suck on Amanda's breast, feeling the nipple scrape against her tongue inside.

Lacey pulled her head back, as the breast began to leave her mouth until finally, Lacey found herself just sucking on Amanda's large erect nipple like a baby. Lacey never knew how wonderful it was to suck another girl's breasts before. It was not only arousing, but fun.

She moved from one breast to the other, performing the same actions upon both. Sticking as much of the squishy flesh into her mouth, sucking for a moment before pulling it free to suckle on the large erect nipples.

After she'd finished, Amanda went back to kissing her once more.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile

Lacey's hands wrapped around the back of Amanda, drawing down to find this wonderful, bouncy ass she possessed. Lacey's hands took a firm grip, a cheek in each hand. She squeezed, causing a soft moan from Amanda that drew into Lacey's mouth with their lips still connected.

As they parted, Lacey could see the sexual desire in Amanda's eyes. Amanda's hand began to draw south once more, this time it floated over Lacey's stomach and down to between Lacey's thighs. Amanda gently eased Lacey's legs apart, just a fraction, to which Lacey obliged without question and spread them wider.

Amanda's hand began to caress up and down Lacey's thighs, both of them. The touch was driving Lacey wild, she felt an itch in her pussy, it tingled with electricity. It grew more moist, even wetter as Amanda's hand drew closer towards it.

Finally, and much to Lacey's delight. Amanda's hand eased it's way up and floated across the soft mound of Lacey's pussy. The palm of Amanda's hand began to caress back and forth, up and down over Lacey's pussy causing a friction that took Lacey to new heights.

As Amanda's hand crossed over Lacey's moist pussy, Lacey found herself gyrating against it herself. Her hips rocked to the motion, where her pussy rubbed against Amanda's palm and fingers of her hand.

Amanda could feel Lacey's pussy lips, the soft piece of flesh that gently parted as her fingers pulled across them. Almost as if it was telling Amanda to dip a finger, or two, between them and enter inside if she dared.

Lacey's face told what she felt, her eyes drowsy, her lips parted with labored soft breathes. Lacey was lost in this sexual encounter of having a woman rub her pussy. The anticipation of what was coming was driving Lucy wild with lust and desire inside, it shone through her deep eyes.

Then, Amanda plunged inside. Slow, tender at first, as her hand drew across Lacey's pussy and a single finger began to slide between the puffy fleshy folds of Lacey's lips, delving inside the wet cave.

Lacey moaned as she felt Amanda's finger enter inside her body. Her legs wanted to pull tighter together, to trap it there and never let go. But, Lacey held back.

Amanda could feel not only the slight tightness of Lacey's pussy, but also how wet she was inside. Yes, the water from the pool may have been a factor, but this was a sticky wetness that clung to the inner walls of her vagina.

As Amanda's finger pushed further, she felt the oozy substance cling to her finger. Amanda stopped, pulled her finger out slightly as she looked into Lacey's eyes who questioned what she was doing, almost begging by eyes alone to put it back inside of her warm, wet pussy.

Amanda then dipped a second finger inside, the feel almost resembled the width of a nice hard cock penetrating Lacey's pussy. Lacey groaned a little louder this time, as she felt her inner walls tighten against the two fingers now inside of her. Lacey tried loosening her hold, spreading her thighs a little wider to allow Amanda further room to maneuver.

Lacey's head leaned back, her mouth opened to release groans of sexual ecstasy. Amanda leaned forward, planted soft kisses and licked across Lacey's neck.

Amanda's fingers dipped further inside, as far as her hand would take them until her palm clashed against the mound of Lacey's pussy. Amanda held them there for a moment, the tight walls grasping upon the two fingers. The slight ooze of her sticky juices spreading around inside.

Amanda then twirled her fingers together in one small circular motion. Almost as if drawing a very minute circle, but only by the use of her fingertips. It caused Lacey to buckle slightly, react to this amazing sensation inside of her warm body.

Lacey fell forward, soon resting her head upon Amanda's shoulder. Lacey's hands wrapped around Amanda's back, clutching on tight to this woman who held her, and her sexual pleasure in the palm of her body, or her two fingers if you wanted to be exact.

The small circular motion within Lacey's tight, wet pussy drew larger. The two fingers worked as a team, drawing one larger circle after another, until it was a full on motion of non-stop movement of the full length of Amanda's fingers at work.

Lacey's body squirmed, her pussy muscles tightened more. Lacey had experienced self pleasure before of her own fingers, but never to the same degree to reach this kind of reaction from herself.

Amanda drew circles inside for several minutes, building the tension and energy Lacey began to feel. Then, Amanda started to work on fucking her. She pulled her fingers free just an inch or so, then pushed them back inside. In and out, her two fingers worked in tandem still as they began to act like a cock penetrating Lacey's wet, tight pussy.

Lacey's own hips rocked deeper, acting like she was being fucked. Her pussy thrust against Amanda's fingers that were fucking her deep, in and out they worked Lacey's tight hole.

The water began to splash around them, the waves crashed against each of their bodies. But nothing, not even this tidal wave of sexual pleasure was going to stop either from fulfilling what they both desired.

Amanda worked Lacey's pussy with her fingers like a machine, thrusting in and out, harder and deeper. Amanda changed it up occasionally, fast and deep, then slow and circular. Lacey was reacting to every feeling inside.

Lacey's hips bucked, as her fingers clawed upon the back of Amanda. Amanda didn't react, she felt pain before by both man and woman, but she accepted it now and in some way it turned herself on. Especially watching this beautiful woman let Amanda finger fuck her.

Lacey's head writhed upon Amanda's shoulder. At one point, Amanda felt Lacey's jaw lock onto her shoulder, virtually bite into it as the ecstasy began to take control of her own actions.

The splashes grew louder, the moans added to the sexual performance of both women. Others around the room took notice at times. An occasional glance, a pair of eyes watching from around the corner of someone's naked body stood in their path. A lick of the lips, and the odd watching while having, or performing their own sexual acts on partners close to them.

Lacey's breathing became more labored, she knew she was close to reaching another amazing orgasm. The third in just an hour or more since she first arrived. Each one appeared better than the last, stronger and more fulfilling.

Lacey groaned to Amanda she was going to cum, and not to stop. Amanda had no plans to, as she whispered back to Lacey that she wanted her to cum for her. Cum hard.

Lacey then clutched Amanda tighter, more than she had previously, as Amanda felt Lacey's body buckle and shake. The orgasm was ripping through Lacey's entire body that she was losing control of every part of her. Lacey's body shook violently, spasms hit every part of her, every inch of her flesh reacted to this electrifying orgasm.

It only lasted for a mere few seconds, but Lacey reacted like she was burning up. Lacey slowly came down from this wonderful high, her arms releasing their tight grip around Amanda.

Amanda could feel Lacey's pussy muscles slowly loosen up as she slipped her own fingers from within. Pulling the two fingers to her own face, Amanda tasted the sweet nectar of Lacey's pussy juices as she licked them clean.

Lacey still sparked an odd spasm, a firework late to the big show that still lit a spark inside of her body. As both pulled apart, Lacey took the initiative this time as her face flushed from what she went through.

She leaned forward and kissed Amanda, a sensual kiss as a thank you for what she did for her. No words were needed between them, just this small action.

The two returned to relax in the pool, as Amanda handed Lacey another glass of champagne for them to sip from, as they looked around at other women still working hard to get their own rewards from their sex partners. Many women, exploring their own sexual encounters with like-minded women who wanted to both experience the pleasure that no man could provide this very evening.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments