Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Gathering - Part 1

"Lacey gets invited to a party and uncovers a whole new world she'd never experienced."

18
7 Comments 7
18.2k Views 18.2k
3.5k words 3.5k words
Lacey sat in the passenger side of the car as it drove up the long, winding drive. She soon set eyes upon the large building in front. More mansion than large house, set upon it's own private estate of several acres of land. Accompanying her on this journey was Julie, one of her best friends who'd persuaded her to join her for this little gathering, as she called it.

Just months ago, Lacey appeared to be in a happy relationship for a number of years. She was in her late thirties but still considered quite pretty. She had a nice figure, and always thought they'd enjoyed a good sex life. She soon discovered he was sleeping around, then just suddenly left and set up home with one of them.

Her world crumbled around her. But, Julie was around to help her through the heartbreak. Picking up the pieces, a shoulder to cry on and words of wisdom. A true best friend, which is what led to this little drive today.

After a little deliberating and quite a lot of coaxing, the idea towards joining her on one of these gatherings was finally accepted. Lacey still felt uneasy about it all, but Julie informed her that she would take care of her.

After pulling up in the parking area, where several other vehicles were already parked and empty. Julie led Lacey towards the building, holding her hand all the way for reassurance.

The door opened, and both were welcomed inside by a woman named Sandra. She looked in her early 50s, maybe a little plump but not huge in any way. Her figure was topped off by her large breasts with lots of cleavage on show.

Entering the house, they were handed a glass of champagne and led to the main room which was filled with another dozen or so women. All of various ages, colors and sizes.

Lacey sat down with Julie. Like a mouse trapped in a room full of cats, she looked timid and afraid of being surrounded by all these people she didn't know. She sat as close as she could next to her best friend.

It took a while before Lacey noticed that all these women weren't staring at her, but chatting with one another, getting to know one another by learning a little more about them. She began to feel a little more at ease as time passed, and a few more glasses began to flow.

The chatting appeared to go on for a while, before Lacey started to notice that a couple of the women got up and left the room to go elsewhere. Where in fact, she didn't know, but they never returned.

Others began to touch one another, not passionate or desperate but in a loving, caring way, a tender palm caressing someone's leg, a soft whisper of words into another's ear that brought a smile. Even a slight kiss as lips met for the first time.

Lacey finally realized what she was letting herself in for, as her heart beast faster and her palms leaked. Yes, Julie told her what this gathering was about. She also knew her best friend was a lesbian, but Lacey herself had only been with guys. This was all new to her, but Julie said to give it a try.

As time passed, several more couples left the room with only a handful remaining. By now though, a few had stripped down as Lacey sat there fully dressed, sipping champagne and watching these other women enjoy their night. She never knew where to look at times.

At one stage later in the evening, Julie was speaking to someone at her side and got up to leave with her. Lacey looked concerned, being left alone but Julie informed her she'd be alright.

Lacey sat on her own for a while, before a woman spoke to her from the side. Her name was Patricia, Trish for short and she was beautiful. Golden blond hair, luscious breasts and legs that dripped out from the long slit down the side of her dress.

The two got talking for a while, first about who brought her and a little about her, before the talk turned to if this was Lacey's first time at one of these places. Trish could tell by Lacey's nervousness and blushes that she was almost new to this type of gathering.

Lacey and Trish appeared to hit it off. As Lacey felt more comfortable, she found herself opening up more about what happened, her friend bringing her to try new things.

Trish suggested they take the conversation elsewhere as others in the room began to offer a little more viewing pleasure of what the night was really about. Lacey was scared, but Trish's personality and smile gave her confidence to leave with her.

Trish lead Lacey to a private room, where a large bed was available and little else. Trish brought along a bottle of champagne, and two glasses as they sat on the bed and got to know one another a little better, all while sipping from the alcohol which loosened Lacey up a little more.

As they talked, Lacey hadn't noticed that Trish's hand had begun to slide over her leg. When she did notice, it didn't appear to bother her anymore due to this warm feeling inside and the drink affecting her judgment a little.

Trish kept complimenting her on her looks, her body and how sexy she was. Lacey blushed, tried to look away as Trish smiled at her before making a move.

Trish asked if Lacey had ever kissed a girl, to which she informed her she hadn't. Trish leaned in to kiss her, Lacey didn't back away as their lips connected for the first time. Lacey's mind ran wild, yet she also found it a little titillating.

The kiss was soft, not too long and beautiful. Trish pulled away and asked if she liked it. Lacey said she did, which allowed Trish to go on. She took the glass from Lacey's hand and placed it along with the bottle in the corner of the room.

Trish returned to her seat, her hand caressed Lacey's legs once more as she leaned in for another kiss. This time it was a little more passionate, longer and sweeter than the first. Lacey was drawn into the beauty of it, captured by the moment that it overtook her inhibitions of what she was doing.

Trish's lips worked magic with Lacey, opening her up to the notion of exploring this other side to her sexuality. Trish gently eased her back, soon finding themselves lying upon the bed, side by side.

Trish's hand continued to slide up and down Lacey's leg, while their lips still kissed one another. After a few more minutes of it, Trish's hand moved up across Lacey's body.

Trish's hand hovered across Lacey's stomach, causing butterflies to flutter inside. Slowly moving up, it soon found the mountain range her hand was about to climb. Sliding over the shapely perky breasts, as Lacey lay there accepting it.

Trish's palm circled the peaks of her breasts. Trish could feel Lacey's nipples growing harder, as she gave Lacy's breasts a gentle squeeze. Lacey squirmed slightly at her actions, but didn't try to stop her.

Trish pulled her lips away, stared into her eyes before she kissed her face, and upon her neck. Lacey was feeling things. Things she hadn't felt in a long time, not since her husband was last with her. That slightly warm sensation spreading through her body that had reawakened a spark within.

Trish took hold of Lacey's hand, guiding it towards her own body to send the message that she too could enjoy touching another person.Lacey played along, soon caressing another woman's body for the first time.

Lacey's hand caressed along the shapely edge of Trish's body, before rising towards the ample chest she had to offer. Climbing the peaks, she rubbed and squeezed them. They stood firm to her grasp.

They continued kissing for a while longer, before Trish pulled away. She suggested they get a little more comfortable as she rose up and slipped off her dress. As it fell, Lacey got the full view of how beautiful this woman's body was. Curves in all the right places, and completely naked beneath her outfit.

Lacey's eyes boggled at this woman standing stark naked before her, no underwear to speak of which shocked her. Trish made a comment of how when she's coming to these gatherings, she always likes to come prepared to dip right in if she wants to.

Trish pulled Lacey up before she stepped around the back of her. Lacey could feel Trish's hot breathe on her neck, soon followed by her soft lips kissing her there. It drove her wild.

Trish grabbed the zip on the back of Lacey's dress, and began to draw it down. It slowly slipped down Lacey's spine, exposing her back as Trish continued to kiss her neck.

The zipper stopped just at the top of Lacey's hips, Trish's hands rose up across Lacey's back and against her bare skin. Lacey felt her soft hands glide across her spine, caressing and shaping their way up towards her shoulders.

Trish's hands slipped either side of her upper back. Each hand carefully slipped the straps off Lacey's shoulders, as they fell down to her arms either side. Trish kissed her neck, soon moving south as she planted soft kisses upon the top of her spine and working her way down.

Trish took hold of the straps on Lacey's dress, and pulled upon them as Lacey's hands slipped out. Trish dropped to one knee behind, as she pulled the dress down further. Lacey shuffled her hips slightly, as the dress began to fall around her perfectly formed ass.

Trish's lips continued to kiss down Lacey's back, soon finding themselves to stare upon this beautiful ass of hers. Lacey's panties were a light pink color, that matched her bra. The panties clung to Lacey's cheeks, grabbing each one tight to stretch the fabric across the crack of her ass.

Lacey's dress finally dropped to the floor, where she stepped out of it. Trish flung it across to one side, before her hands moved up the back of Lacey's legs.

Her hands shaped around the thighs, reaching the soft ass cheeks above as she gently squeezed them. Lacey was lost in what was happening to her, she'd forgotten who it was undressing her in such a sexy way.

Trish hands guided the path up and over Lacey's back to stand behind Lacey once more. Trish's hands slipped around Lacey's waist, soon finding themselves around front.

They crossed her stomach, causing Lacey to feel butterflies inside from Trish's touch.

miss_freyaaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miss_freyaaa

Trish's hands moved up, soon clasping upon the pink bra that cupped Lacey's small yet perfectly rounded breasts. Trish felt them, squeezed them in the cusp of her hands.

Trish's lips kissed Lacey's neck, raising the temperature of not only Lacey's body but the room. Trish's hands ran over Lacey's breasts, before lowering beneath her bra and then slipping her fingers beneath the hemline.

Trish's hands pulled under the bra where she soon took hold of Lacey's breasts cupped in her hands. She held them there, not doing anything but holding them softly. Trish's lips still gently kissing Lacey's neck.

After a moment, Trish's hands started to gently roll Lacey's breasts in her grasp. Kneading them, gently squeezing and feeling how soft and ample they were to her touch.

Trish's hands slipped around back once more, where she unclasped the strap on Lacey's pink bra and helped move the straps off her shoulder as it fell to the floor at her feet. Lacey now felt her breasts fully exposed, the cool air hit her nipples which began to harden even more than they already were.

Trish shifted her hands back front, where one hand gently cupped one of Lacey's breasts in her hand, while the other slipped south. It drove down across Lacey's stomach, towards the lower regions of her naked body.

Soon, Trish found the pink panties that covered Lacey's body. Her hand eased their way down, over the panties as it gently rubbed across Lacey's pussy.

Lacy could only moan at this touch, the feel of someone's hand touching her there once again was making her pussy tingle and her sweet honey to drip, her arousal levels reaching far beyond her own expectations by a woman's touch.

Trish's hand caressed Lacey's pussy, back and forth it rubbed over it. Not hard, but gentle touches. Trish soon felt the reaction she was looking for, as her fingers found a small wet patch forming on the pink panties.

Trish raised her hand up, before her fingers dipped beneath the hem of Lacey's panties. Soon Trish's hand was inside, lowering down as she felt the soft strip of fuzz of Lacey's pussy. Beneath that, the sweet pussy lips and opening of Lacey's body. Trish's fingers draped over them and back, caressing it softly.

Lacey moaned her hot breath at this gentle touch. Her stomach was tying knots inside and her skin quivered from what was happening to her.

Trish's fingers continued to ease over Lacey's pussy, feeling the wetness of her new friend. Then, she gently eased one finger between Lacey's pussy lips. They parted as it eased past, and entered the pleasure dome.

Lacey groaned as she felt Trish's finger penetrate her pussy, her face grimaced. Lacey's hand grasped over Trish's, which was still beneath her panties. Lacey held Trish's hand there, her way of saying that she liked what she was doing and to keep it there.

Lacey could feel the sticky sweet honey of Lacey's pussy juice drip around her finger as it slipped inside. Trish wriggled the finger around a little, just gentle small circles as Lacey groaned and her body vibrated to her touch.

It only lasted a few seconds, but Lacey seemed lost in herself as her hand slipped away from over Trish's and released her hold. Then, Trish slipped her hand free from Lacey's panties, as it drew back up to where she stood behind her.

The one finger glistened in the light, where Trish dipped it between the rounded pert lips she'd made on her own mouth. She soon tasted Lacey for the first time, that sweet honey she'd wanted since she first saw her sitting in the main room.

Trish leaned forward, whispering how sweet Lacey was before softly nibbling on her ear for a moment. Trish's hands moved down Lacey's body, where they reached around the side. Each hand grabbed the straps of Lacey's panties, and she pulled them down as they fell across her hips and around her ankles.

Trish felt like just forcing Lacey to bend over, leaving her ankles trapped with her panties wrapped around them and to bury her face deep into the warm, wet snatch of her pussy. But, she knew this was Lacey's first time and wanted it to be memorable for all the right reasons.

Trish stepped around, where she looked upon Lacey's naked body from the front for the first time. Her perky breasts, slightly shaven pussy and slender legs. She couldn't help but lick her lips at what was coming.

Trish told Lacey to sit on the bed. Lacey stepped back, before she perched her sweet bottom upon the end of the bed. She looked up at Trish who approached her. Trish fell to her knees in front of Lacey, as she eased Lacey's thighs apart.

Soon, the full view of Lacey's wet pussy was exposed for Trish to look upon. Lacey leaned forward, where she eased her way towards the prize she'd won. Soft kisses upon Lacey's legs, working her way up and across the thighs, both inner and outer.

As she drew closer, she could feel the heat burning from Lacey's pussy, the sweet odor that was drawing her towards it. It was like a drug, intoxicating and enticing that you had little choice but to want it.

Trish gave one last glance up towards Lacey who was watching every action from above. Trish then moved in for the kill, as her face pulled towards the warm glow of wetness that she desired.

Trish's tongue glided across Lacey's pussy, causing Lacey's pussy lips to gently tingle at her touch. Lacey's thighs quivered like a small earthquake had struck them, while a groan came from the pert lips on her face.

Trish noticed Lacey's reaction, but carried on. Trish's tongue caressed across it once more, slipping over the pussy lips that squirmed it's soft flesh in all directions. Again, and again Trish's tongue slipped over Lacey's pussy. Each lick accompanied by a soft groan of approval from Lacey above.

Trish's pace picked up a little after a while, soon lapping upon Lacey's wet pussy with a gentle nodding action of her head. Trish could taste the delicate juice being extracted from this sweet honey pot.

Lacey appeared to be in overdrive, every inch of her was sending warm feelings to shoot around her entire body.She lay back upon the bed, her legs still spread wide and Trish still lapping away at her sweet pussy.

As Lacey lay there, one hand drew down across her face as it reached her breast. She grappled with it, gripped it in her hand and squeezed tight. This wonderful feeling inside of having her pussy licked out by another woman, a woman who appeared to do it far better than any man, or even her husband had ever performed on her.

Trish's hands ran up Lacey's thighs, before she raised Lacey's legs into the air slightly. Lacey's legs still parted, as Trish continued to lap away upon this wonderful pussy she was enjoying for her pleasure alone.

Trish then buried her face deep against Lacey's warm pussy, as her tongue slipped it's way between Lacey's pussy lips and started to slither within. Lacey moaned, feeling the rough wet object slip inside her warm pussy. Lacey knew what it was, and she didn't object to it.

Trish's tongue worked wonders as it slipped inside, sliding around as it bounced off the inner walls of Lacey's pussy. Trish's tongue could feel the trickle of Lacey's honey drip upon her tongue as she lapped it up inside her mouth before exploring back inside the wet dark cave to search for more.

Trish cold soon feel Lacey's thighs quiver in her hands, she felt a warm gush spread inside her pussy and knew that Lacey was drawing close. Trish continued on, licking and eating out Lacey's wet pussy to help give her what she was looking for. A search to reach the pinnacle of every woman's needs and desires. That fulfillment of achieving a wonderful, mind blowing orgasm.

Lacey's head writhed upon the bed, thrashing side to side while her hand grabbed and squeezed upon her breast. She called out to Trish that she was gonna cum, but Trish already knew that and continued her work to make it happen.

It didn't take long, as a thunderous applause ripped through Lacey's body. Her upper body jolted back and forth, almost like a seizure as her thighs began to tighten. Trish couldn't keep them apart by Lacey's pure strength of wanting it to stop, yet at the same time the desire for it to keep lasting forever by tightening her grip.

Soon, Lacey's legs were wrapped around the neck of Trish who was caught between them. Her face buried deep into Lacey's pussy, her tongue still lapping away inside, licking the honey from the walls.

Trish could feel Lacey's legs shake, her pussy even begin to tremble and quake at this orgasm spreading fast. It only lasted a few mere seconds, but to Lacey it felt like a lifetime. The bed rocked slightly as Lacey's body shook upon it.

Lacey finally began to come down from this amazing experience. While Lacey's body still shook, vibrated at the electric shocks that occasionally sparked a fuse inside her body at places. Trish had finished eating Lacey out and had got all she could, as she pulled her face away. Trish's chin, lips were covered in Lacey's juices as Trish licked her own lips to try and taste every drop smothering her face.

Trish offered a few soft kisses upon each side of Lacey's thighs, as she looked up to find Lacey staring back down upon her. Trish asked Lacey how it was, as she informed her new found friend that it was amazing and maybe one of the best orgasms she'd ever experienced.

Lacey smiled as the door opened to the room, where a semi-naked girl stepped inside before realizing it was occupied. She was about to leave, when Trish told her to stay. Lacey was too shattered by the orgasm to suggest otherwise, as the girl entered, closing the door behind her.

Lacey was soon to find that two girls are better than one, and she was about to meet Candice for the first time.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments