Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Falls

"Two solitary women seek solace in nature's beauty but find communion instead"

19
15 Comments 15
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
You come for solitude, and solace. This place is your special paradise, upstream, above the torrent of the lower falls, which gather into an awesome cascade, attracting so many to its beauty. But these falls are smaller, more personal in scale, and a harder climb to reach for the throngs of tourists who crowd the base of the falls far below. Here you are alone, feeling the special beauty of a natural wonder which is yours to enjoy in peace.

As you have done many times before, you've waded nude into the foaming pool beneath the shower tumbling over the precipice above. You've immersed yourself sky-clad, as when you were born, for this place is virgin purity in your mind and heart, drawing you in... beauty to beauty. As the effervescent pool rises around your slender figure, encircling your naked body with its bubbling currents, you close your eyes and cup your hands into its freshness. Pulling up cool rivulets, your warm skin is chilled as they escape through your slender fingers, and follow your sensuous curves to return to the pool again.

You cup your full, firm breasts with wet hands, and feel your nipples hardening instantly into your palms. You look down at the marvel of your own beauty and are suddenly reminded that most of your body is still above the water-line. Furtively, you look to your sides and over your shoulder to see if anyone has intruded into your private world. You relax, and close your eyes again as you move towards the mist that is flying off the waterfall. There is nothing but the roar of the falls all around you, but again you feel you are not alone. You lower yourself instinctively into the water to conceal your nudity until you are re-assured that no one is watching, but then you think to look up, and I am there.

Perched high above you upon the rocks near the top of the torrent, you see me through the spray, sitting with my legs hidden in a side-pool, looking down over the falls in awe of the beauty I see... you! We just stare at each other. Against the glare of the sky you can only see the outline of my body, but I am naked too. My long hair is lifted in silken waves as the breeze generated by the updraft of the falls pulls it away from my shoulders. I stand so you can see me better, and know that I am like you, a kindred sister drawn to beautya sister who, like you, is beautiful.

I stretch my arm out and give you a friendly wave, and you relax. More than relieved, you rise from the water to let me see you in all your naked perfection, and you feel aroused when you see my moment of rapt attention, and know that I am aroused too. You watch anxiously as I thread my way barefoot down slippery rock crevices, and draw closer to you. As I stand upon the edge of an out-cropping, you see my whole body for the first time, no longer haloed by the glare of the sky. You see my smile. You see my beauty.

But as I teeter on the edge, your excitement becomes tinged with alarm, for you are afraid I am about to dive where the water is too shallow for me to survive the fall. But I know these falls too, and angle my leap to the side where the water is deep. You wade through the pool and enter the showering plunge to cut across the distance directly, fearful of what you will find when you emerge from beneath the cascade.

Your footing upon the teetering rocks makes the going arduous, and your heart begins to race with fear for my safety. When you emerge, however, I am there waiting for you, with my wet hair pulled back over one shoulder, my breasts bobbing in the buoyant, oxygen-filled water. You reach out your hand and I swim over to you through the deep pool into which I plunged, and then regain my footing where the rocks rise beneath you.

"Hi!" we both say together, and laugh, as you take my hand and you pull me towards you. Below the surface, my foot slides down the slippery face of the rock upon which I've approached you, and you catch me, pulling our bodies together. I feel your warmth as my soft breasts press into yours and I hold onto you for support.

Underwater, my bare feet search for firm footing, and briefly caress yours. I widen my stance so I can stand with you unsupported, and I feel the rushing water tickling my yawning lips between my legs. My mind fills with erotic excitement at the rushing stimulation of my bare-shaved sex, and I know the current of water is hitting you the same way.

"It feels wonderful, doesn't it?" you say, but the roar of the falls makes talking difficult, so we just stand arm in arm and enjoy the exhilarating feelings we are sharing together.

MistyKa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistyKa

Whether by some magic of the falls or the perfect beauty of the moment, we both feel a connection between us, and without even needing to know each others names, we draw together under the rain of water to kiss. Tentatively at first, and then feeling a welcoming sense of oneness, we close warmly upon each others mouths, and make love with our tongues. We learn of each other in intimacy, sharing not with words, but familiarizing each other with every wordless expression of passion our lips can impart.

As the thrill of the moment sweeps us up together as one pillar of fire, the foam swirling around our joined bodies seems more like hot steam, for the coolness of the whirlpool cannot quench the heat we are generating together. My thigh lifts, and I wrap my leg around you, pulling your mound tightly against mine. We both know we are going to share everything together. The falls, which were once our companions in solitude, had given us both the gift of each other, and our passion would forever be linked to this place, to this moment. Our union would be consummated under its watery veil.

Hands caressing each others breasts in needful urgency, and fingers exploring one anothers burning sex in the cool, swirling waters, we unite as a couple. My hair whips around in a wet twirl as your fingers find my tenderest spot, and my body shudders in ecstasy. My knees start to buckle, and you pull me tightly against you, feeling my heartbeat pounding under my breasts. The fire burning in my eyes builds with yours, and you smile a wicked grin that melts my heart. I want nothing more than to taste you, to bury my tongue in your womanhood, and deliver you into paroxysms of pleasure.

With a devilish plan, I throw us off-balance and we plunge into the foaming water, laughing in each others' arms, then float with the current towards the edge of the pool. Reaching a flat ledge, we pull ourselves up onto the rock which has been warmed by the morning sun, and we sit together, exploring each other with desirous eyes. We kiss, and kiss again while I comb my fingers lovingly through your long, wet hair. Streamers of water trace erotic trails around your sensuous curves, raising goosebumps on your flawless skin.

My fingertips lead my eyes as they caress their way to your nipples, finding the delicious contrast of hardness upon softness. I knead them tenderly between wet fingers, and you close your eyes, lifting your chin to the refreshing mist billowing from the falls in tenuous wind-drafts. Your thighs part as I kneel between them, and I gently lay you back upon soft mosses while my lips descend over your flesh, closing around your nipples. Your sudden intake of breath lifts your breasts into my face, and I fill my palms with their weight, pulling them together as I suckle you needfully.

 A shiver trembles through you, and I feel your ragged breath blowing away droplets of water as they collect upon your quivering lips. Your body shudders with a needful moan and I release your nipple, trailing my tongue down your tummy towards your welling sex. Your fingernails claw into soft moss in anticipation as I round your mons, and soon your soft petals are gathered into my tugging lips. I cleave you with my tongue, tasting your sweet, silky discharge, and your cries of joy are lost behind the roar of the falls.

You look down to see the delighted smile in my eyes, and weakly surrender your body to me as I slide my hands under the soft globes of your ass. You squirm and writhe as my tongue dances playfully inside you, and then climbs to tease your hardening nub from under her hood. Your thighs shake, and I hold you fast to my lips, feeling your climax approaching with every thrust of my tongue. At the edge of ecstasy, you hover, with your breath caught fast, but I finally push you over the precipice, like the water cascading over the rocks far over our heads. Like the falls, you spill your love into my mouth in surging convulsions of pleasure until you are utterly spent, and I am thoroughly satiated.

Together, we lie in each others embrace, warmed by a new-found passion. The waterfall now belongs to us both. We met under its watery canopy as strangers, and we emerged as lovers.

(c) 2010 - Bethany Ariel Frasier

Published 
Written by Beffer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments