Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Eye Of The Storm

"Love conquers darkness"

28
18 Comments 18
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Looking out of my window toward the main road, I had to squint to see between the strips of sticky brown paper that crisscrossed the glass.

Night had fallen a while ago, and the stars were bright against the night sky. No lights shone anywhere. Pedestrians appeared as dark shadows; the odd cycle clattered amongst them. Tiny slivers of yellow light glowed between the masking on headlight lenses.

I had bathed after coming off duty, tepid water in a bowl, a square of flannel, and my last piece of soap. Like many others, I gathered those last bits of soap, now too small to use, and wrapped them in a piece of old stocking, knotting the top.

I had done my makeup, what little of that I had left, and put on fresh underwear. All that remained to put on was my uniform skirt and stockings.

You quickly learned to leave your stockings until the last thing. There was less chance of an accidental ladder.

My last pair were thin on the heels and had some bobbling on the welt but otherwise were okay.

I deftly fastened my suspenders before slipping into my skirt and shoes.

I checked my appearance in the mirror, all good.

My eyes were alight with excitement; being honest, so was my pussy. A tingly warmth emanated from my core.

ID card, handbag, and gas mask, I was set to go.

As I passed through the main entrance, the guard nodded, "Ma'am."

The wind had picked up, and I could hear its wailing hum as it passed over the tethering wire of a nearby barrage balloon.

I tugged my collar up and walked a few paces to the bus stop.

Luckily, the bus would be on time, and we'd be in town before the nightly sirens howled into life.

Before long, the engine's rumbling announced its arrival, moving slowly on the unlighted road, all bar a thin slit of its headlights masked off.

I slipped my white scarf from my pocket and held it in front of me to catch the driver's eye.

The journey was largely uneventful. A small group of slightly rowdy infantrymen boarded as we approached the edge of town, but they settled down on seeing my uniform.

ooOOoo

Stepping off the bus, I surveyed the area around me. Opposite the bus station was a Lyons tea room. Last week, the colonel and I had sat sipping strong brown tea with one digestive biscuit for each of us.

Now the building was a ruin, windows shattered, bitter scented smoke still drifting from it.

We had left that tea room with my heart in my mouth, the thought of what we would do next staining my knickers with my syrupy excitement. Now all that remained was a memory.

Suddenly the throbbing roar of an aircraft flying low filled the air. I stepped into a shop doorway as a pair of searchlights came alive. Their long white fingers probed the sky for danger.

There it was, a lone aircraft, a Mosquito, smoke trailing from one engine as it limped back home from a raid.

"God speed, safe landings," a businessman sheltering next to me said, pausing to cross himself before moving on.

I needed to get moving. I couldn't be late. We would have little enough time, as it was. I really needed some time in my lover's arms to feel her embrace's strength and warmth.

Two streets later, I approached the hotel. It had been a four-star hotel, popular with those that had cash to spend on life's finer things.

At the outbreak of war, the owners had shuttered it, but then the war office took it over to quarter visiting military officers.

Passing through a narrow opening in the thick wall of sandbags before pushing open the heavily reinforced front doors, I approached the reception. "Captain Morgan for Colonel Summers," I stated.

"Good evening, Ma'am," the corporal acting as receptionist and security checked my ID papers before adding an entry to his clipboard.

"The colonel is on the second floor, room twenty-two. The stairs are across the passageway," he indicated with his pen.

Trying to maintain military dignity whilst galloping up a staircase with a throbbing wet needy pussy is no easy thing.

Stopping at the door of room twenty-two, I adjusted my rig and took a deep breath to square myself away before rapping sharply on the door.

"Yes, who is it?"

"Captain Morgan," I snapped out.

"Enter."

With a single twist of the highly polished brass knob, in I stepped straight into my lover's outstretched arms.

Our lips locked for a while before I opened my mouth to accept a thrusting tongue.

Neither of us spoke; we just hugged and kissed. Inhaling the scent of each other, letting our warmth and passion envelop us.

Long minutes passed before we finally parted, stepping back to survey each other.

Crisp uniform shirt, open at the collar, exposing an elegant tanned neck.

I let my eyes drop, feeding my lust and dampening my knickers.

Lean, lightly muscled legs encased in sheer nylon, lacy white suspenders, and knickers delighted my eyes.

"At ease, soldier," Mary offered a jokey salute.

I quickly popped the fastenings on my tunic before slipping out of my skirt to reveal my own white lingerie and heeled shoes.

She took my hand and pulled me toward the bed. The heavy candlewick eiderdown already turned back to expose crisply starched sheets.

Kneeling to face each other, we held hands, letting our eyes meet and our souls unite.

Slowly, oh so slowly, Mary moved her head forward before delivering a long, firm kiss.

I kissed her back, letting my hands unbutton her shirt before slipping it from her shoulders.

Her large breasts were filling a strictly non-uniform bullet bra, the conical cups flush with tan flesh.

I could wait no longer. I quickly unfastened my bra as Mary undid hers.

The feel of our bare breasts touching sent shockwaves to my core.

I cupped her warm mounds, savoring their weight in my hands as I teased her rigid nipples.

My efforts were rewarded with little shrieks of pleasure.

My turn to groan aloud as her mouth engulfed my smaller breasts, her teeth grazing my nub.

Now I could smell our mutual arousal; I could even feel my juices leaking into my knickers.

Mary's hands pushed me back against the pillows and, at the same time, pulled my knickers off.

"You too. Please," I pleaded.

With a wriggle and a wobble, Mary's knickers followed suit and landed on the floor close to mine.

Her Italian heritage was evident in the lush black mop of pubic hair covering her pussy.

Unbidden, my hand moved between her thighs, my fingers combing the wet, tangled mop.

"Oh, Susan, I need you so much."

In moments we were lying in each other's arms, hands and fingers roaming.

I loved her mouth on my breasts, tugging and stretching my nipples. She loved me gripping that thick black hair, stretching her labia, letting her juices flow.

"I need you now; I need to make love, my darling," I said. She nodded her understanding. Her large dark pupils dilated with desire.

A final kiss, and I moved to straddle her chest before lowering my sodden pussy to her face.

I could feel her fingers parting my dense mop of sandy brown hair, exposing my sodden core to her tongue.

Her tangle of thick black hair was soaked with her excitement, trapping her natural scent.

With an uncanny sense of timing, our tongues hit home as one.

I rubbed my face against her mound; all that slick fragrant hair caressed my skin. Then my tongue mirroring hers delved into her core. Finally, I pulled her lips, slick with cum, apart and slipped my tongue inside.

Her all-so-familiar tartness coated my tongue, electrifying my senses as I worked to pleasure my darling.

It was animalistic rutting. No words were spoken. Just panting, squealing, and groaning mixed amongst sticky wet lapping sounds.

We would cum, one pausing a moment so as not to spoil the other's orgasm, fresh juice would be spilled, and then we would resume with renewed vigor.

Daily life's grimness and downright terror were temporarily lost in a world of passion.

We had just moved to sit against the headboard, our skin slick with sweat and cum, our breathing labored, and to be honest, my jaws ached when the peace was shattered.

EmilieCross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilieCross

Despite the heavy blackout curtains on the windows, we could see the faint glimmer of the searchlights coming alive.

Like a million buzzing bees, the sound of low-level airplane engines filled the skies.

"Sounds like Junkers engines," I whispered.

"It's Heinkel bombers then," Mary said as she moved from the bed, "Best we get decent, darling."

I hastened to the bathroom, returning with two warm washcloths and one of the slightly scratchy threadbare towels.

"Tops and Tails," I giggled, passing a cloth to Mary before wiping my face and then sponging the hedonistic mix from my body.

The air raid sirens started their blood-chilling wail just as we finished dressing.

Overcoats donned and a final kiss before we grabbed our gas masks and helmets to head to the shelter.

ooOOoo

Stepping outside of the hotel, the howling of the sirens was louder, guaranteed to get your adrenaline pumping even when heard nightly.

The searchlights were sweeping the sky, streaks of anti-aircraft rounds cut through the beams dazzling us, and the drone of the bombers was constant.

ARP wardens and Police officers blasted on their whistles, shouting at people to get off the streets, "Take cover! Get in a shelter," they frantically waved toward shelter entrances.

Mary and I flung ourselves through a wall of sandbags and into the nearest shelter just as the first explosions rocked the ground beneath us.

I had a small torch; it didn't offer much in the way of light, and the batteries never lasted long and were all but impossible to get hold of.

The dim yellow light barely showed the far wall, but it was enough to see that this was a small shelter, probably intended for the now-abandoned offices next door. At a push, it would hold maybe ten people.

Unlike the larger, deeper shelters, this would protect us from shrapnel and flying glass but a direct hit or a large bomb, and we were goners, as they say.

"Oh God, I need a cigarette." Mary swept off a bench seat with her gloved hand before sitting down.

"No naked flames, though. You never know when there might be a gas leak," I moved across to join her.

I tried to lighten the tension with a smile and a tender touch.

The sounds of the ongoing raid now filled the air, even within the shelter with all its sandbags to muffle the explosions and gunfire.

"This is the bit I hate the most, the sitting, waiting," Mary's voice tremored as she spoke, "All the acting calm and controlled in public or in front of the lads, when actually inside I'm shaking."

"I know, projecting the 'tough as the lads' image is hard, but you know what? Inside they're just as scared as we are."

I moved closer to Mary, "The raid is in full swing now, and it feels like a big one. Nobody else will be on the street now, so I reckon we have our own personal shelter tonight."

As if sensing my next move, she turned to face me, her features barely distinguishable in the gloom of the shelter.

Gently I raised a hand to caress her cheek before letting my lips graze hers.

She kissed me back firmly as I allowed my lips to part and accepted her tongue.

Her breath was warm with the ever-present hint of a cigarette lingering on it.

My mind flicked back to the pleasurable moments we had just shared in the warmth of the hotel bed.

The memory of the feel of her mouth on my nipples, of her fingers between the folds of my pussy, spreading my juices before lifting her fingers to her mouth to savor my essence, warmed my heart.

The entrance to the shelter was visible over her shoulder, the light just a little paler around the steps up.

Emboldened, I let my hand slip beneath her skirt and slide up her thigh's warm, smooth nylon before cupping her silk-clad pussy.

Mary's thighs instinctively clamped around my hand, her whole body stiffening with anxiety.

"Relax, my darling, we're all alone, and we'll hear anyone approaching," I whispered reassurances, letting my soft breath caress her ear as my fingers caressed her pussy.

I felt her relax as I heard her breath release, and slowly her thighs released my hand.

I let my fingers slip sideways, trailing them across the welt of her stocking before caressing the hot, smooth flesh of her thigh.

"Oooooh yes," Mary groaned her appreciation and slipped her own hands inside my coat, seeking out my rigid nips.

I was trembling. I could feel my lover trembling in my arms, a heady mix of fear. Fear of dying, fear of getting caught, mixing with arousal, and if I'm honest, pure lust.

Our kissing became more intense, and we shut out the sounds of the raid.

Mary squeezed and caressed my breasts as I trailed my fingers along her suspenders and inside the loose leg of her knickers.

Dragging my fingers through her mass of moist, coarse, and curly hair, it snagged my fingers.

Slowly, oh so slowly, I parted her pussy lips, feeling the trickle of her juices coat my fingers.

She bucked against my hand, trying to impale herself on my fingers, desperate for more.

"Sssh, darling, let Susan care for you, " I murmured as my fingers twirled within her moist slit.

"Please, I need this," Mary whispered back as if anyone could hear us over the sounds of hell outside.

I withdrew my hand from under her skirt, making a show of inhaling her aroma before licking my fingers clean.

I unfastened her coat and slipped her skirt up to her hips without further delay.

What a sight she made, bare from the waist down bar her high buffed shoes, tan stockings, and white suspender belt and knickers.

The knickers were next; they may have been loose-legged, but down they came.

I leaned forward, inhaling her earthy bouquet, before dragging my tongue along her wet slit.

Her hips bucked in response as trickles of womanly juice flooded from her aroused core.

I latched onto her pussy, sucking the lips into my mouth. Stretching and sucking on them as Mary writhed and groaned before me.

Her hands entwined in my braids, she started to heave her hips, banging her swollen wet pussy against my face. With every contact, I stabbed my tongue deep inside her, and the floor would shake beneath us all the time as the bombs landed.

A loud and frantic scream announced that Mary was hitting her peak, her body arched and became rigid, and she thrust against my face. My mouth filled with her cum.

I dropped back onto my haunches, my face slick with her secretions.

Looking down at my blouse so heavily creased over my breasts, I suddenly realized how much my nipples were throbbing. I gasped as I tried to smooth the fabric down.

"I'm so sorry, darling, I was so lost in the moment that I squeezed rather hard," Mary said with a rueful smile on her face as she pulled her skirt down.

The sirens started to sound the all-clear. I realized that it had been quiet for a while.

"Hello, anybody in here?" a rough male voice shouted from the entrance, "All-clear is sounding."

"Hello. Just us two," I called back.

A flashlight flicked on, the warden making sure the dim beam pointed downwards.

"Are you both OK? You look a little shaken. That was a heavy one."

"Yes, you've no idea," Mary replied.

Pulling our coats shut, we followed the warden back to street level.

Sunrise was still a while off, flames flickered against the sky, and clouds of acrid smoke hung in the air.

"Buses won't be running for a while, but if you're heading toward the base, I've got a warden heading out that way. Just head toward where the tea rooms used to be, ask for Fred." With that, he walked off to the next shelter.

I turned to Mary, "Same time next week?" I queried.

"God willing," she replied, "I love you, Susan."

"I love you too, my darling." With that, she turned toward her hotel, and I headed off to find a chap called Fred.

Published 
Written by leggielibby
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments