Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Coffee Shop Pt. 2

"Part 2 of the saga of Mia and Natalie"

7
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
8.6k words 8.6k words

Mia finally arrived at her office trying desperately to calm herself and focus on her daily tasks, but her heart could not stop racing. She was flushed from the memory of that morning’s encounter with Natalie still so fresh in her mind. Natalie had left an address stored in Mia´s GPS app, and asked her to meet her that night. What happened on her way to work was still reeling through Mia’s mind and she could not believe she had submitted to a strange, sexy woman and had dirty, messy sex in the public bathroom of a coffee house which she visited almost daily.

"What if someone recognized the sound of my voice?” Mia thought to herself and started to panic. She began to pace across the room as her thoughts snowballed into 'what was I thinking?!’, rather than how much fun she had had. She could not remember the last time that she had been taken like that. Thankfully she was alone in her office today, and did not have to worry about people stopping in.

Mia walked to her desk, and plopped into her chair. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. Her nipples ached from Natalie’s suckling. Each of her holes felt stretched and open, and she was leaking cum. These physical reminders began to reignite the fire within.

Her breasts began to tingle and feel warm as her mind continued to recap the morning. If she did not take her bra off soon and pump, she was going to leak through it as her milk made its letdown. Mia induced lactation on her own about a year ago to help with a hormonal issue. Not only did it lift her spirits and balance her endocrine function, she discovered a new sexual fetish. She never knew how arousing lactation could be until she began to induce. The near constant stimulation of her areolas and nipples left her in a persistent state of arousal. The milk was the cherry on top.

Mia grabbed her pumping bag and closed her office door. She walked to her desk and pulled out the pump, assembling the tubing, bottles, and flanges in preparation for a 15-minute pump of each breast. With shaky hands she unbuttoned her wrinkled blouse and unclipped the front-closure of her bra. Her engorged, heavy breasts burst free, practically screaming to be suckled. She hadn’t noticed the hickey left on her right breast until now. Her mind went to Natalie and how she sucked milk from each breast and let it dribble down her chin. Mia’s swollen entrance was pulsing again at the thought.

She pressed the flanges to her nipples, pushed in slightly, and switched on the pump. A rhythmic hum began as the suction increased. Mia immediately felt relief as milk began to spray from her nipples into the collection bottles. Her body relaxed with the hypnotic hum. Her legs fell open, exposing her bare, wet pussy. She could feel juices leaking from her cunt and running down to her tight asshole. As she concentrated on the suction around her nipples, she parted her legs wide until she could feel her clit against the leather chair. Her skirt had ridden up above mid-thigh as she rocked her hips in time with the pump and rubbed her needy clit against the warm, slick leather.

There was no question, she wanted to see Natalie again tonight. She could not believe she was humping her office chair as she pumped milk from her breasts. The combination of the nipple suction, and the friction of the leather against her slick entrance flooded her senses and an orgasm began to creep to the surface. She mashed her clit into the chair as she thought about fucking Natalie’s face in the bathroom only a few hours earlier. She gave her cunt completely to that woman and it felt so good to relinquish control.

She could hear the squish of her wetness on the chair as she slipped and slid her juicy pussy forward and back, taking care to really mash her clit down as she ground forward. Only a few minutes passed and she was about to cum. She thought about Natalie sucking hard on her nipples while fucking her soaking pussy with her fingers, making her squirt everywhere. This sent her over the edge. She needed her fingers plunging deep into her cunt again. Thoughts of being finger-fucked sent her into a frenzy of humping, and finally, her clit exploded on a forward motion and her pussy gushed all over the smooth, leather seat.

Mia dropped her head back and closed her eyes tight. The orgasm surged through her and she continued to grind her clit on the leather. The wetness was so slick and creamy. She  stiffened, then quaked as the wave rushed through. Her body relaxed and she breathed deeply continuing to rock her hips lazily. Her clit was engorged and pulsing after her orgasm, but the friction against the chair felt so good. She kept her eyes closed as she moved, focusing on slowly caressing her clit with the chair with each thrust.

Fifteen minutes passed and the pump shut off. Mia opened her eyes and readjusted to the light of the room. She looked down, hands still pressing the flanges of the pump to her breasts and thought, “Thank God no one came in here!”. Her eyes widened at the mess she had made in her lap. Her skirt was hiked to her hips and her legs were splayed wide on either side of the chair. Her pussy was spread wide, visible to anyone who walked through the office door.

Mia sat up and pulled the flanges away from each breast. Each bottle was filled with about two ounces of milk. She packaged it and stored the containers in a cooler. Once everything was put back in place, she stood in front of the mirror and gazed at her reflection.

“If I am going to meet her tonight, I need time to go home and change,” she thought as she pulled her skirt down, smoothing it against her skin. She did not bother to clean up between her thighs. Mia enjoyed smelling and wearing her arousal, secretly hoping that others also noticed. She studied herself before clasping her bra shut. Her breasts were heavy and the bra pushed them together, practically spilling over the front.

“I wonder what we are going to do,” Mia thought as she buttoned her top and tucked it into her skirt. If only people knew the state of her bare, wet, drippy cunt beneath her skirt. Mia smiled and returned to her desk. She pulled her phone from her purse and looked at the address Natalie had entered into her GPS. She could not wait until she could leave and meet her for, what promised to be, an unforgettable evening.

*****

Mia left her office at 5:00 and was showered and dressed by 6:00. She decided on a black, floral, velvet wrap dress with plunging neckline. She wanted to be sure her breasts were easily accessible. While picking out her stockings she decided on no panties even though the dress curved up on her inner thighs. She liked the idea of exposing herself for Natalie. Something made her think that she would love that.  Mia kept her curls loose around her shoulders. She sat on the bed, slipped on black heels, then pulled up the address on her phone.

According to Google, it was a restaurant about 15 minutes away. They’d planned to meet at 7:00 pm, and Mia was anxious to leave and start the evening, but did not want to arrive too early. She stood and looked in the mirror above her dresser; she looked so sexy, and had not felt that way in a long time. This encounter really brought out her wild side, and she was enjoying letting her inhibitions go.

At 6:30 pm she couldn’t wait any longer and decided to get on her way. Her mind was racing, thinking of all the excitement in store for her this evening, and by the time she pulled into the parking lot, she was flushed and her heart was racing. She parked, turned off the engine, and took a few deep breaths to slow her rapid pulse. Her thighs were damp in anticipation. She kept thinking of Natalie’s eyes and lips, and the way they curled up whenever Mia came for her. She was lost in her daydream for a moment when her phone pinged with a work email notification. She snapped away from her fantasy and checked her phone. The message was not urgent, and she was not expecting anyone to reach her for the rest of the night. She set the phone to silent and dropped it into her black clutch.

It was 7:00 pm. Mia walked into the lobby and scanned the dining area for Natalie. She smiled when she spotted her at a table near an open patio. The air was cool and crisp coming in from the open French doors near the table; a lovely evening to be in the open air. Natalie was sitting sideways in her chair, looking in Mia’s direction. She was wearing a short, black, leather skirt, thigh-high black stockings, a sheer, black top with the same leather jacket from this morning over it, and black, knee-high, heeled boots.

Natalie smiled playfully when their eyes met and Mia’s heart skipped a beat. Natalie uncrossed her legs as Mia walked toward her, revealing her bare, wet pussy. Mia’s cheeks reddened, and she breathed deeply, trying to focus on not tripping over herself. Natalie was beautiful. Her tan thighs spread apart, opening her glistening, pouty, pussy lips. It made Mia’s mouth water; she wanted to drink from her.

Natalie leaned back against the wall, “I’m so happy you are here,” she said.

Mia smiled and went to sit in the chair opposite Natalie.

“Hold on,” Natalie said. She leaned forward to grab the seat of Mia’s chair and slid it next to hers.

“Is this okay?” she asked.

“Yes it is,” Mia said.

“You look beautiful, Mia.”

“Thank you, Natalie. You look amazing,” Mia said, then she lost her words as they stared at one another. Natalie’s eyes wandered to Mia’s breasts.

“Your tits look wonderful in that wrap dress, Mia.”  She leaned close to Mia’s ear and gently licked the lobe with the flat of her tongue.

Mia shivered and her nipples instantly hardened. Her breath caught when she tried to reply, before deciding words were unnecessary, and she sighed softly instead. Natalie could tell that Mia enjoyed what she was doing.

“I’ve been thinking about you all day,” said Natalie. She leaned back against the wall and opened her thighs. “Can you tell?”

Mia looked down to see Natalie’s pink, puffy, pussy. She was so wet, and Mia really wanted to taste her.

Natalie followed Mia’s eyes, pleased by her reaction.

“You look like you want a taste, baby,” Natalie said. “Is it okay if I call you baby?” she added.

“Yes, please,” Mia replied with no hesitation.

Natalie smiled, “good girl.”

The waiter walked to the table and greeted them. “I see your guest has arrived, Miss Natalie, would you like to order something to drink?” he asked.

“Yes please. Let’s have a bottle of wine. I’m thinking red: perhaps Grenache,” Natalie said. Her eyes never left Mia’s, and her legs never closed. She wiggled in her seat to be sure he saw what she was displaying.

The waiter’s eyes shifted to Natalie’s thighs and widened when he realized she was flashing him. He grinned, “I’ll be right back with that,” then turned on his heels, moving to the bar to fetch their order.

Once he left, Natalie placed one hand on Mia’s thigh, the other crept up her own skirt. Mia’s eyes followed the traveling fingers until they slipped between her wet, creamy lips. Natalie’s hand on Mia’s thigh moved up, pushing her dress higher as she went.

“Open your legs, baby,” Natalie said.

Mia opened them and felt her wetness cool, clinging to her lips and inner thighs. The combined smell of their sex was already hanging in the air.

Natalie slipped her hand up Mia’s skirt and made her way to the crease of her thigh. “No panties, good girl baby. I was hoping you’d keep it that way,” Mia shivered, but did not move. A small moan crept from her lips as she felt Natalie’s fingers tracing her slit, spreading her wetness all over her lips and thighs. Her juices were audible with each pass of Natalie's fingers. Mia opened her legs wider so her tormentor could explore deeper, but she never left Mia’s swollen red lips.

Natalie slid her fingers away from Mia’s cunt as the waiter returned. He grinned, completely aware of what had just happened. He poured a glass for each of them and left the bottle at the table. “Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you, my name is James,” he said.

“Thank you, James, we will shout if we need anything else,” said Natalie. She lifted her hand that had been  rubbing Mia’s cunt, and licked her fingers for him. James gasped, and shifted his apron to try and hide his throbbing erection. Apparently unaffected by his presence, Natalie slipped the shoulder of Mia’s dress back to reveal one of her engorged, milky breasts.

Mia’s breath caught and she stiffened. Natalie smiled, and gave the exposed breast a squeeze. Milk sprayed lightly from the nipple, and James almost laughed in surprise. He stood in awe for a moment before noticing that both women were staring at the bulging cock pressing against his black dress-pants and apron. Natalie pulled Mia’s dress back into place, hiding James’ view, and said again, “We will let you know if we need anything.”

James adjusted himself once more before leaving the table. He looked back at the two women as he walked away, afraid to miss whatever would happen next.

Once James left the table, the two girls picked up their glasses and sipped the wine. Mia was already beginning to feel nice and loose as she sipped.

“Mia, you never got to have that taste we discussed earlier.”

She smiled and grabbed the wine bottle and lowered it between her thighs.

“Are you still hungry for my pussy, baby?”

“Yes, Natalie, I’m dying to taste you,” Mia replied.

“I’m happy to hear that; I want to give you a taste now; later you get to eat the whole thing,” said Natalie.

Natalie opened her legs and positioned the tip of the bottle at her entrance. She looked around their table to see if anyone was looking, though something told Mia that even if they had been, Natalie would not object. She slid the opening of the bottle around her clit and began to moan quietly. Mia’s mouth fell open, watching fascinated as Natalie played with her pussy for her in the middle of the restaurant.

“Mia, baby, hold the bottle for me.”

Mia took the bottle in her hand, and looked around to see if anyone was watching what was happening.

 “Before you fuck my cunt with that bottle, I want you to taste it,” Natalie said.

Mia pulled the wine bottle away from Natalie’s dripping pussy and pressed it to her lips. Her scent was intoxicating. She inhaled deeply, and swirled her tongue around the neck of the bottle to lick up every drop of Natalie’s juices.

“Mmmm good girl, baby. Now slide it into my pussy,” said Natalie.

Mia licked up and down the neck one more time, then lowered the bottle to Natalie’s pouting pussy lips. They were so red, and swollen. Natalie pushed her hips toward the bottle and Mia slid the open end past her dripping lips, and into her tight, wet tunnel. Natalie opened her legs wider so Mia could press it deeper into her cunt. She did just that, sliding it deeper into the welcoming tunnel, then  sat in stunned silence, holding the bottle of wine well inside Natalie’s hungry pussy. The feelings radiating from the penetration, combined with the situation, made Natalie’s nipples thrust out, looking hard enough to slice through her black, sheer top.

“Fuck me, Mia,” whispered Natalie, moaning softly. “Fuck my cunt and make me cum.”

Mia shifted so she could slide the bottle in and out of the clinging lips more easily, without causing a distraction. She pressed the bottle deeper, the widening neck opening the girl’s hole.  She tipped it down a little, wickedly bringing the rounded rim into contact with her g-spot. Natalie gasped and bit her bottom lip, bringing  her hand to her clit and rubbing it softly with one fingertip.

Natalie’s pussy was dripping creamy juices as Mia obeyed the instruction, and fucked her, pulling the bottle slowly out, then plunging it in again. The neck of the bottle was coated in a slippery film of her juices as she pulled it back out with a sucking noise which seemed so loud in the restaurant.

“Keep going baby, that feels really good. You’re such a dirty slut - just like me,” Natalie said. Mia looked into Natalie’s eyes and fucked her new friend steadily. She loved watching her squirm against the bottle. Mia brought her other hand to Natalie’s clit and pushed the rubbing finger out of the way and began to make circles around the stiffened bud. Natalie groaned and bucked toward Mia’s hand.

“Fuck, Mia, you dirty fucking slut,” Natalie growled.

Mia brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked on them before returning them to Natalie’s clit. She pressed just above it, sliding the hood back and making the bud protrude further, then circled it more and more quickly, as she shoved the bottle into her pussy faster, and harder. Natalie’s eyes rolled back and she bit her lip to stifle a moan.

“Fuuuuuuuuck, I am going to cum you fucking whore. You have no idea how hard I am going to fuck you tonight,” Natalie whispered. She reached for Mia’s dress and pulled it aside to reveal an engorged breast and leaking nipple. Natalie squeezed the areola with three fingers and milked Mia’s breast until it sprayed on the table. Mia groaned and fucked Natalie harder with the bottle, pushing it in so far, the bottle spread her pussy open obscenely.

Natalie squeezed her tit harder and began to shake, as Mia’s fingers worked faster around the slippery clit. Natalie suddenly went stiff, letting out a stifled scream, and Mia’s hand was instantly soaked. Natalie grabbed the bottle from Mia’s grip and caught her squirting fluids with it as Mia kept working Natalie’s orgasming clit harder, making her juices spray from her cunt into the wine bottle, down her thighs and all over the chair. Natalie’s eyes rolled back and she breathed deep and slow as she came down from her orgasm.

“Kiss me you sexy bitch,” Natalie said, grabbing Mia around the neck and pressing their lips together. Natalie’s tongue invaded her mouth and probed at her greedily. She released Mia’s neck and sat back. Her pussy was contracting rhythmically around the bottle still stuffed inside her cunt.

“You must be thirsty baby. I know I am,” said Natalie. Mia slowly pulled the bottle from Natalie’s contracting pussy and a rush of fluids mixed with wine poured from Natalie’s hole. Without hesitation, Mia brought the bottle to her lips, tipped her head back, and took a long, slow drink. Red wine dripped from her mouth as she swallowed. She set the bottle down and adjusted her dress over her breasts while Natalie pulled her skirt back down. She did not clean up the mess between her legs.

“I am going to wait until we are alone for you to clean me up, Mia,” Natalie said with a wink. “Shall we order dinner now?”

*****

Throughout the meal, Natalie kept teasing Mia, keeping her ripe and on edge. Mia’s face and chest were crimson with lust and need as Natalie’s fingers traced her curves and inner thighs constantly as they talked. James checked in with them frequently to see if they needed anything, hoping for more of a show.

After dinner the two women stood to leave, and Mia froze. She could feel her juices dripping down her thighs and wondered if anyone could see. The flush of her skin was obvious, but patrons might think it due to the wine rather than being teased and edged throughout dinner.

Natalie stood, adjusting her skirt and took Mia’s hand in hers.

“Come to the bar with me for a minute,” she said, pulling Mia’s hand and drawing her towards the front of the restaurant. Their waiter was standing behind the bar when they walked up, and he made sure to be available when Natalie approached.

“Hi ladies! Is there anything else I can get for you before you go?” James said with a wide smile.

“Yes. My friend and I are going back to my place now for some fun. Would you like to join us when you’re finished here?” Natalie batted her eyes as she spoke.

Mia smiled when James went pink. She liked seeing him squirm in front of them, and she suddenly became very excited at the thought of a potential threesome.

“Uhhh- ummm-” James stammered to find his words as the blood rushed from his brain to his throbbing, hard cock.

 Natalie tugged Mia close to her and slipped an arm around her waist. They watched him as he struggled to answer Natalie’s question, while her hand crept around Mia’s side to her breast and pulled the wrap dress down until her breast fell free.

James gasped and stifled a moan. Mia grabbed her top and quickly covered herself; she and Natalie giggled.

“Yes. I’d love to. I’ll be off work in an hour.”

“Perfect,” Natalie replied, handing him a card with her address on it. “That gives us plenty of time to get warmed up before you arrive.”

James smiled and tucked the card into his back pocket. “I’ll be there as soon as I possibly can.”  He turned to finish taking care of another customer and lost his balance, almost falling over. He was flustered in anticipation. Mia and Natalie giggled again and then turned to leave. They left hand in hand and walked to Mia’s car.

“Follow me there baby,” Natalie said, stepping closer to Mia for a kiss. Their breasts pressed together and their tongues met. Natalie’s tongue ran up and down Mia’s. It felt like Natalie was simulating fucking her mouth with her tongue, making her creamy pussy drip even more.  Mia moaned and wrapped her arms around Natalie’s neck, pulling her close. Natalie grabbed a handful of Mia’s hair and tugged gently as they stood next to Mia’s car and made out. Finally, Natalie broke their kiss and stepped back. Her face had a shiny coating of saliva which glistened in the lamp light.

“I’ll see you soon,” Natalie said, then wiped her mouth with her hand and walked to her car.

*****

Mia followed close behind Natalie’s car to their destination. She pulled into the driveway behind her, parked, and stepped out in a hurry to resume where they left off. Natalie stepped out and waited for Mia so they could walk in together. She reached out her hand and Mia took it and squeezed. They smiled at each other and walked silently inside.

As the door closed, Natalie tugged Mia’s waist to bring her close to her, and whispered into her ear, “I am going to fuck you so hard and so much, you will never forget it. You are going to cum so hard for me baby.”

Mia gasped, and Natalie licked a trail from her earlobe down her neck. Mia’s inhibitions completely disappeared and she shoved her ass against Natalie and began to grind into her. Natalie reached around and opened Mia’s wrap dress, pulling it apart with a forceful tug. It fell to the floor and Mia kicked it away with her heel clad foot. Mia stood nude and exposed, with stocking-covered legs and black heels. She reached behind for Natalie’s neck, pulling her close.

Natalie stood about 4 inches taller than her and had to bend down to kiss her neck, while reaching around her to squeeze and tug Mia’s breasts. Mia moaned as Natalie firmly massaged her breasts, once again encouraging milk to spray from her hard, thick nipples. Mia’s hands wrapped around Natalie’s neck and she leaned against her, submitting to those tormenting hands squeezing her breasts. Natalie continued to make Mia’s tits spray every which way for a moment more, splashing the mirror in front of them near the front entryway. They both watched as streaks of white began to drip down the mirrored glass, smiling at each other’s reflections.

kimberlyfor4TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kimberlyfor4TS

“Fuck that is so hot, Mia,” Natalie whispered. She walked them closer to the mirror and stared at Mia’s reflection as she milked her engorged breasts. “I want a taste,” she whispered once more.

She released Mia’s breasts from her grip and took her hand, walking them down the hall to the living room. Natalie turned to Mia and pulled off her own jacket and sheer top. Her bronzed tone was a beautiful contrast to Mia’s pale skin. She unzipped her skirt and slipped it off, kicking it out of the way with her heel. For a moment the two lovers gazed at each other in awe. Natalie sat down in an oversized armchair near a sliding glass window and opened her legs, presenting her wet, slippery pussy to Mia. She ran her hands up and down her inner thighs and teased her pussy lips with the palm of her hand.

“Come here baby, sit on my lap,” Natalie beckoned.

Mia propped a leg on either side of Natalie and slowly lowered into her lap. Her outer labia rested over Natalie’s pubic bone and they bucked against each other for more stimulation.

“You are so wet for me you sexy slut,” Natalie teased. She grabbed Mia’s tits again and pulled her to her for a kiss. They both moaned and ground into each other.

“Sit on my thigh and make yourself cum,” Natalie told Mia. “Ride me and get yourself off. I want to watch you.” Mia leaned over and kissed Natalie deeply as she repositioned herself on Natalie’s left thigh. Her slippery slit spread open on Natalie’s leg, partially on her stocking. The rough friction of the lace stocking top felt so good against the hood of her clit. She clutched the arm of the chair, and Natalie’s shoulder and began to slide back and forth on her thigh. Each time she slid forward, her swollen button dragged against Natalie’s stocking, making her cunt drip creamy juices, soaking Natalie’s leg as Mia masturbated on her. She fell into a rhythm and steadily worked herself, clinging to Natalie’s shoulder for support.

“Fuuuuuuck, that feels so good,” Mia groaned.

Natalie smiled and held Mia’s hips, helping her slide, while watching her open cunt slip up and down her thigh.

“That’s it baby, fuck your needy cunt and cream all over me,” Natalie encouraged.

Mia started rocking in quick circles, increasing the friction on her clit. They could hear her wetness squish with each motion and it took all of Natalie’s energy not to throw Mia down to the floor and eat her wet, drippy cunt.

“Ooooohhhh fuuuuck I’m so close,” Mia groaned. She began to pant and grind harder on Natalie’s leg. Her clit mashed into the stocking and the pleasure sent tingles through Mia and made her nipples begin to drip milk. Natalie took in the sight before her. She was soaked with Mia’s juices, and milk was beginning to drip into her lap. She reached forward and took Mia’s left breast into her mouth and sucked firmly. A flood of milk filled her mouth and spilled down her chin as she gulped down as much as she could.

“Fuck yes!” Mia screamed. She grabbed Natalie’s hair and fucked her leg faster, then finally felt the electric explosion starting in her clit, and causing her whole body to quiver uncontrollably. She groaned and continued to slip and slide on the leg squeezed between her thighs, as Natalie sucked harder on her breast. Juices squirted from her cunt, coating Natalie’s leg and soaking her stocking.

Natalie growled as Mia came all over her, as Mia’s body convulsed above her. She held her tight until it slowed. Natalie’s own juicy pussy was swollen and needy; she could not stop her hips from moving, fucking the air, in search of something to fill her.

Mia took a deep breath and sighed as the wave washed through her and her senses slowly settled back in place. She watched as Natalie continued to suckle her tit, apparently with no intention of stopping. She looked beautiful being latched on her breast, and Mia wanted to make sure her lover felt as good as she did. Catching sight of her needy pussy and her hips bucking in the air, Mia slid her hand to Natalie’s labia and rubbed her juices around the entrance. Natalie bucked and moaned as she sucked Mia’s tit.

Mia toyed with Natalie’s hot slit using only fingertips. She ran them up and down, circling her tight asshole then back to the little depression just below her clit, pressing softly, avoiding rubbing her clit directly. Natalie groaned wildly and spanked Mia’s ass, hard. Mia gasped, then slid two fingers into her pussy. Natalie popped off of Mia’s breast gasping for breath and opened her legs wider. The fingers in her pussy slid in deeper, seeking, and her eyes rolled back when Mia found her g-spot. Those fingertips started a ‘come hither’ motion on that spongy area, making Natalie thrash her hips, but Mia sat on her thigh, pinning her in place.

“Hold those fingers still and let me fuck your hand baby,” Natalie said. She gripped Mia’s breasts with both hands and rocked her hips, feeling Mia’s fingers sink deeper into her warm, throbbing pussy. Mia rested her thumb gently on the exposed and erect clit, giving it a little flick with her fingernail, causing Natalie to wail in pleasure. She gripped Mia’s tits tighter, making them spray all over her own chest.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuck!” cried Natalie. She grabbed Mia’s hand and forced it further into her body, fucking her fingers harder. Mia loved watching her use her fingers for her pleasure, but it made her want even more. She needed to taste her as she came. Mia stood, keeping her fingers deep in Natalie’s cunt, and kneeled in front of the chair. Natalie repositioned her legs over the arms of the chair, opening her needy hole wider, and sliding it closer. She was pulsing with desire. Mia lowered her face close to the red, swollen pussy in front of her and flicked her tongue around the exposed, throbbing clit. Natalie groaned and bucked wildly. Mia drank her sweet juices and latched her lips around the protruding clit, sucking it hard between her lips  as she kept her fingers motionless within that hot, wet hole.

“Just like that baby, I’m going to make such a mess all over your pretty face,” Natalie encouraged. Mia continued to suck and slurp up wetness, drinking like she was starved. Natalie moaned and whimpered until she grabbed Mia’s hair and pulled her forcefully tighter to her cunt.

“I’m about to cum you fucking slut!” she shouted. “FUCK!” she screamed, as her pussy gushed like a fire hydrant into Mia’s waiting mouth, soaking her face as she continued to lap at the pulsing clit.

Natalie screamed continuously through her orgasm. Her eyes had gone dark and she looked ravenous with need. When it passed she released Mia’s face and pushed her away gently to catch her breath. Once her breathing slowed, she stood and pulled Mia up to her, kissing her hard. Mia pressed back against her and grabbed her ass cheeks, spanking them both. Natalie pulled away with a fistful of Mia’s hair, “You want it rough don’t you?” she asked.

“I need to be fucked!” Mia pleaded.

“Follow me,” Natalie said, grabbing Mia’s hand and pulling her to the bedroom. Once inside Mia hopped on the bed, while Natalie walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Mia could hear her shuffling things around and then it went quiet for a moment. When she opened the door, she stood there in her stockings and heels, with a huge black strapon attached around her waist.

“Holy fuck!” Mia gasped.

“Spread your legs, you slut. I’m going to fucking pound your pussy,” Natalie said as she walked to the bed. Mia slid to the edge of the bed and opened her legs wide. Natalie grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer, resting the giant cock on her slit.

“Milk your tits as I fuck you,” she commanded.

Mia began to vigorously massage her breasts until milk began to spray from her nipples. The heavy cock resting on her slit began to slide up and down, working up a nice creamy lather of fuck juice. Mia could barely stand it, she needed that giant cock in her cunt.

“PLEASE!” she begged. “Please fuck me!”

Natalie took the cock in her hand and spanked Mia’s clit with a quick ‘tap, tap, tap’, making her body writhe, aching for more. She smiled as Mia struggled to stay still and slowly pressed the big, thick cock deep into her tight, dripping pussy. Just before reaching the hilt, she slammed the remaining length into Mia’s cunt and began to pummel her, gripping her thighs for leverage and letting her nails sink into her soft, rosy flesh. Mia squeezed her tits harder and faster, causing milk to spray everywhere. Natalie growled as she hammered the strap-on into her tight, wet hole.

Mia could feel an orgasm building and milked her breasts faster.  She groaned as the milk sprayed upward and fell on her face and chest. Natalie loved the sight and thrust even faster. She brushed away one of Mia’s hands and gripped her breast, tweaking the nipple with thumb and index finger and watching milk drip from her. She slowed her pace to focus on Mia’s tits, now with both hands gripping the swollen globes.

“You have such amazing tits, Mia,” groaned Natalie. “I love playing with them as I fuck you.”

Mia groaned and bucked as the rubber cock drove in and out of her stretched, used pussy. The dildo pounded her cervix with each thrust and the sensation was so overwhelming that no sound emitted when she opened her mouth to moan. The only noises that could be heard came from  the wetness of Mia’s swollen cunt as Natalie impaled her with her thick, rubber cock.

Natalie leaned down to kiss Mia’s lips and their tongues tangled in a frenzy. A strand of spit clung from Mia’s lips to Natalie’s tongue as she pulled away. Natalie groaned and pushed the strap-on harder into Mia’s needy, wet tunnel. Mia’s body started to shake, and she began to ride up the wave of an orgasm on the brink of crashing through her center. Mia’s attempted moans turned to growls and she panted like a dog, anticipating the internal explosion.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, Natalie!” Mia shouted.

“Cum, you slut! Fucking cum all over my big, thick cock.” 

Mia locked eyes on Natalie’s until they rolled back as the first wave of her orgasm erupted. Her body convulsed around the dildo still pummeling her, and her pussy gushed, spraying warm wetness everywhere.

“Good little slut,” Natalie praised Mia as her body quietened. She slowed her pace but continued to drive the cock in and out of Mia’s wet, slippery cunt.

“How’s that feel, baby?” Natalie asked, stroking Mia’s thighs.

“Mmmmmmmm so good,” Mia replied. They smiled at each other. Natalie continued to slide slowly in and out of Mia’s pussy, loving her soft moans and whimpers. She leaned on her elbows and pressed her breasts against Mia’s. Their lips met and they kissed slowly and deeply. They were caught in a moment of pure bliss when the doorbell rang and broke the trance.

Natalie smiled, “That must be our friend James!” she exclaimed excitedly. “Be a good girl and greet our guest, baby,” she continued.

Natalie slid the rubber cock from Mia’s swollen cunt and rolled off her. Mia pushed herself up and walked, a little unsteadily, to the front door, without feeling the need to cover herself. She padded down the hall, passing the hall mirror and glancing at her flushed and naked body. She was no longer afraid to be completely exposed, and found it very liberating to be so bold to answer the door completely nude.

Mia opened the door slowly. “Hi James,” she said.

James’s mouth fell open. “Uhh- hi!” he replied.

“Follow me. Natalie is in the bedroom,” Mia ushered James into the house and led him down the hall.

James stepped into the house and followed like a puppy at her heels, his eyes fixated on Mia’s round, pink ass as it swayed in front of him. They entered the bedroom and Natalie was waiting on the bed. She had removed the strap-on and left it on the bedside table.

“Hi James. We’re so glad you could come over.”

“Me too!” James exclaimed. His eyes shifted between the two hot, naked bodies, in complete disbelief that this was actually happening.

“Mia, don’t be rude. Greet our guest properly,” Natalie said.

Mia walked to James and wrapped her arms around his neck.  James was about six feet tall, lean, with dark brown hair and matching trimmed beard. His eyes were a deep shade of blue which grew dark when Mia pulled him down to her, and pressed her tongue between his lips. His cock twitched as they kissed deeply. Mia could feel him throbbing and pressed her body hard against him. James wrapped his arms around Mia’s waist and slid his hands down to her ass cheeks, cupping them firmly. He squeezed and pulled them apart, exposing her tight asshole as their tongues entwined. He spanked one cheek softly to gauge her reaction. Her moan was encouraging.

“OK, that’s enough. Come here, both of you,” beckoned Natalie. They broke their kiss and crawled on to the bed. Natalie pulled Mia on top of her and they kissed deeply. James lifted his shirt over his head and then started working on his pants. They could hear him unclasp his belt as the two women kissed, and sucked in each other's tongues.

Natalie broke the kiss and said to Mia, “Give him a hand, sweetie.” Mia smiled then shifted to James. She kneeled in front of him, pulled the belt from his pants and tossed it to the floor. His bulge was prominent, and precum already oozed through the khaki fabric. Mia rubbed the palm of her hand up and down the outline of his thick cock and he moaned at her touch. Her thumb found his head and she drew circles around the wet spot.

“Fuck,” James whispered. Mia gripped either side of his pants and boxer briefs and pulled them both off slowly. His thick, hard cock bounced from its enclosure and slapped Mia in the face. Mia instinctively opened her mouth and licked the underside of his shaft from hilt to tip, licking up the precum dripping from the head. She wrapped her mouth gently around it and swirled with her tongue to taste every drop.

“Fuuuuuuck,” he whispered as he gathered Mia’s hair into one hand to keep it out of her face. Natalie laid back, pulled on her own nipples and lazily flicked her clit as she watched Mia enjoy the thick, hard cock filling her mouth.

“Milk yourself while you suck him, baby,” Natalie said. “Show him what a slut you are.”

Mia took the length of James’s cock into her mouth and gripped her breasts, massaging them until they started to spray. James groaned when he felt the warm milk splash against his thighs. She continued to milk herself, spraying his legs each time her head bobbed up and down on his thick shaft. He gripped her curls with each fist and began to take control of the pace. Natalie moaned as she played with her pussy, watching Mia take James’s cock completely, until his balls rested against her chin. Mia never slowed her milking as he fucked her mouth. He groaned deeply with each thrust, then slowly pulled out. His hard cock glistened with Mia’s saliva, the  thick, purple head smooth and shining. Mia gasped to catch her breath as he pulled away and turned to face Natalie. She was vigorously pumping with two fingers, in and out of her swollen cunt. When he crawled between her legs, she opened them wider and removed her fingers, presenting her dripping pussy.

James pressed the shaft of his cock between her swollen pussy lips and slid it up and down from her asshole to her clit, coating him with her wetness. Natalie bucked and moaned as she felt the smooth head exploring her pussy. Finally, he slid the tip of his throbbing cock between her folds and pressed deeply, filling her completely in one firm thrust. Natalie growled, “Fuck me!”. He grabbed her thighs and slammed into her tight, swollen pussy. Mia watched as James fucked Natalie’s cunt and began to play with her own. Her fingertips swirled around her clit, then up and down the swollen slit of her cunt. She pressed two fingers deeply into her hole, causing gushes of hot juices down her hand. She fucked herself with her fingers in time with James’s pace. The two of them turned toward Mia and watched her fuck herself, as James split open Natalie’s pussy with his rock hard shaft.

Mia spread her legs as wide showing her wet hole and swollen clit to the coupling pair. James pummeled his cock into Natalie’s pussy and they both continued to watch her play. Natalie smiled at Mia, “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” she asked Mia.

“Fuck yes!” cried Mia.

Natalie pushed James firmly off her so she could change positions. He sat back on his heels and stroked his throbbing cock as Natalie turned on her stomach and crawled toward Mia’s open legs.

“Let me taste you, baby,” she said to Mia. She pushed Mia’s hand away from her swollen sex and lowered her face to rest on the dripping outer labia. She took a deep breath, inhaling Mia’s scent and moaned into her. Mia responded with her own groan, while Natalie lifted her ass in the air and wiggled for James to enter her.

He shuffled toward Natalie’s round, tight ass and positioned himself behind her. His right hand came down hard on her right ass cheek just as her tongue dove into Mia’s soaking wet tunnel. The three of them cried out together. James cracked his palm a second time on Natalie’s ass, leaving a stinging, red hand print. She writhed and buried her face deeper into Mia’s pussy. Mia wiggled and tried to buck her hips so that teasing tongue could probe deeper, but Natalie pinned her thighs down with her arms, immobilizing her. Frustrated, Mia grabbed a fistful of Natalie’s hair and pulled her tight to her pussy, just as James positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance of Natalie’s wet, tight cunt. He slapped the tip against her entrance and circled her puckered asshole with the thumb of his other hand. Natalie growled into Mia’s cunt and pushed toward James’s hand for more.

“Do you like that?” James asked. Natalie moaned. “You want this cock buried in your tight pussy?” he continued.

Natalie didn’t reply, instead sucked as hard as she could on Mia’s swollen, aching clit. Mia cried out when Natalie shook her head like a wet dog, pulling and tugging on her clit with her mouth.

“Fuck her!” Mia shouted. James looked up at Mia, and smiled.

“Fuck the bitch hard!” she cried. Natalie never stopped abusing the clit between her lips, making Mia scream and struggle beneath Natalie’s pinning arms. James loved watching the two of them play together and could not believe he was about to pound this gorgeous woman as she sucked on the other’s pussy.

He aligned the tip of his cock with Natalie’s dripping entrance and pushed in hard. His shaft stretched her tunnel as it entered, until his balls slapped her clit with force. Natalie groaned and her pussy dripped as it accommodated his thick shaft.

“Fuck her slutty cunt, James. You know you want to pound it. Give it to her, she needs it,” Mia said. She couldn’t believe what she was saying! It felt so good to be so open and uninhibited.

James gripped Natalie’s hips and began to thrust with slow, hard pumps into her squeezing, throbbing hole. Natalie was shoved  forward with each thrust and she stuck her tongue straight out to penetrate the gaping, wet gash against her mouth. She tongue fucked Mia’s pussy as James slammed his rock hard shaft in and out of her soft, drippy cunt. Mia began to moan and groan and wiggle as an explosive orgasm started building. She gripped each of her breasts and squeezed, then pulled her nipples to spray milk all over her chest. She propped herself on one elbow to watch Natalie get fucked as she ate her needy pussy. With her free hand she squirted milk from her tit, trying to hit Natalie in the face. Droplets sprayed on Natalie’s forehead which got her attention. Natalie unlatched from Mia’s clit and opened her mouth.

“Feed me, slut,” Natalie said. She shoved three fingers into Mia’s cunt and fucked her hard, waiting for her to spray more milk into her mouth. Mia’s eyes rolled back as her pussy was pierced hard and fast. She tugged on her nipple and sprayed milk into Natalie’s mouth, but stopped as Natalie reached her g-spot and pounded against it relentlessly. Her eyes rolled back and she started to scream.

James hammered into Natalie, while she focused on Mia, needing to be sprayed with her cum. She lowered her lips to her clit, and sucked hard. Mia screamed again and began to shake.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuck!” Mia screamed as her cunt began to gush into Natalie’s mouth. James pistoned in and out of her wet, hot hole. His breathing was becoming ragged, and he began to grunt. He was going to empty a huge load of cum any moment after watching Mia squirt into Natalie’s mouth.

Mia convulsed and collapsed against the sheets as the surge ripped through her. James grabbed Natalie by the hair and yanked toward him. She screeched and kept her eyes on Mia while she was pummeled from behind. Her eyes rolled back as an orgasm gripped her insides. The tip of his cock slammed against her g-spot just as she erupted. Her contracting tunnel squeezed James’s cock, milking it as he continued to thrust. He was so close to spewing into her soft, hot cunt.

Mia leaned forward and kissed Natalie as her orgasm subsided. Their tongues danced together in a messy, wet kiss. Natalie bit Mia’s lip and tugged before breaking the kiss and said to James, “Pull out before you cum so we can both taste you,”. James replied with a grunt;he didn’t know how much longer he could last under the torment of Natalie’s gripping cunt. He watched the two women kiss as he fucked from behind.

Finally, his heavy balls began to tingle and knew he was going to spurt soon. He slapped Natalie’s ass hard to get her attention and pulled out quickly. Natalie and Mia sat on their knees in front of him and looked up at his throbbing, purple cock, waiting together to drink his cum. He looked down at their open, willing mouths and stroked vigorously. Their tongues stuck out in anticipation. Mia gripped his balls as soon as cum erupted from his swollen head, splashing Natalie’s mouth and chin. Mia leaned closer, hungry and ready to be coated in his sticky sperm. It splattered her cheeks and tongue. They lapped at the streams of cum spewing from the swollen head. James watched in awe as they licked and sucked him clean. His softening shaft was sensitive but their warm, cum filled mouths felt so good around him. They licked and sucked his shaft and balls, then turned to each other and kissed deeply with mouths filled with his cum.

James felt like he was hardening again as he watched them share his cum in deep, wet kisses. He did not think it was possible to harden again so quickly, but the way they shared his fluids was one of the dirtiest, and sexiest things he had ever seen. He sat back on his heels and watched the women kiss deeply, moaning for each other. Natalie tweaked Mia’s leaking nipples with her fingers and then pulled them firmly. Mia moaned and kissed Natalie harder.

They were ready for more, but this time James sat on one of the bed corners and watched. He would be ready again soon, but for now enjoyed watching the two slutty women endlessly pleasure one another.

Natalie broke their kiss and turned her head to James and said, “How many times do you think we can make her cum, James?”

They all smiled. Natalie pushed Mia to the bed and straddled her waist. Mia’s face was wet with Natalie’s spit mixed with hot cum. She looked at Mia and brushed sticking strands of curls from her face as she said, ”Let’s see how long she can go before she begs to be fucked. I have a few sets of handcuffs in the top drawer of the dresser by the door. Be a doll James, and get them for me? She is going to need to be restrained for this,”.

Mia’s eyes widened as Natalie’s smile stretched across her face.

“Oh, bring us some water too, sweetie. She’s gonna need it.”

 

Published 
Written by sally_sparrow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments