Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bus Ride - Epilogue

"RuthAnn returns to the big city for more fun on the bus but surprises await her!"

9
2 Comments 2
18.7k Views 18.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
RuthAnn was back in Chicago. Her body had been vibrating all week with the thought of being back to the big city. Back to the bus ride. Would Elbow Guy and Sports Guy be there? She had unfinished business in the city and it wasn't growing her retail business. She had remembered that week over and over again. On nights back home when she was alone, she would strip done to her black panties and finger herself with thoughts of that back room in that bar.

A few months earlier, RuthAnn had been in town for a retail meeting. Forty-five years old with a preoccupied husband and an empty nest, she was pursuing a store of her own and trying to get it established. She was still slim and toned with a good rack (at least that's what her husband said). He said he liked the heft and size of her boobs. But he hadn't hefted her boobs in months.

On that trip, she was assaulted repeatedly on the bus ride by men she called Elbow Guy and Sports Guy. Against all reason, she had come to look forward to it and even enjoy it. She had been ready to cut loose in the back room of the bar with Sports Guy and Elbow Guy when a fire alarm had ended everything and sent them into the alley. RuthAnn was back to satisfy the itch that wasn't scratched the last time.

However, after a couple of days in town, she was disappointed. She had ridden the bus repeatedly. It was crowded with people but nothing happened. There was no sign of Elbow Guy or Sports Guy or even Old Guy. No one pinched her ass. No one cupped her breast. The bottom line was she was having no fun.

When she got home at night, she would immediately strip down to her panties. After lying down on the bed, she would cup her left breast, run her hand inside her panties, and start stroking her lips. Tweaking her nipple, she would rub faster and faster until she got wet. Finally, she would go over the edge and come. However, it was tepid. Not like on the bus, at all.

After the third day in the city, she decided to drown her sorrows at the hotel bar instead of going straight back to her room. After downing a glass of wine, RuthAnn noticed a younger woman sitting next to her. Crap, she couldn't even attract a man. The woman looked fit, attractive, and about twenty-five years old, which was about her daughter's age.

After ordering a second glass of wine, the woman turned to RuthAnn and smiled.

"Hard day?"

RuthAnn pondered.

"Just a little disappointed."

"In what?"

RuthAnn couldn't tell this woman about her fantasies, her kink, if you will. So she deflected.

"Are you here on business?"

"I'm at a forensics conference."

"Forensics. Why?"

"I'm a detective. My name is Kelle by the way."

"RuthAnn."

So the women shared a drink. After about twenty minutes, they repaired to a booth where they ordered another round. There was something like an instant connection between them. RuthAnn couldn't figure out what it was. Kelle talked about her job and how she had risen quickly to detective. RuthAnn related how her children were away and her husband was preoccupied with work. She looked at her watch and it was going on eight o'clock so they decided to have dinner in the bar.

During dinner RuthAnn had shared that she had had a puzzling experience on her last trip. Kelle wanted details but RuthAnn demurred. Kelle said she had had a puzzling experience of her own a few weeks back as well. About 9:30 they were done. RuthAnn had had a wonderful evening.

Kelle suggested that they hit the minibar in her room since the city was picking up the tab for the hotel. RuthAnn wasn't ready for the evening to end so she agreed. Once back in the room with a Courvoisier in their hands, Kelle again asked RuthAnn about her puzzling experience.

So reluctantly, RuthAnn told her about the bus trips, the groping, and the damp panties and most reluctantly of all the orgasm. Then she waited for the disbelief and judgment. It didn't come. Instead, Kelle told her about a lost bet, a biker bar, a girl named Holley and her own orgasm. RuthAnn gaped in disbelief. She was more than a little drunk and had trouble wrapping her mind around it.

ZoeyWillits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeyWillits



"You kissed a girl? And came?"

Kelle smiled.

"I think we both discovered that we each have kinks we didn't know about."

RuthAnn pondered. She too had kissed girls in high school. She and her friends had practiced with each other for that time when they would be doing it for real with a boy. The experience had been pleasant but not erotic.

"I can't imagine doing that."

"Neither could I. But I was turned on from all the groping and stuff just happened."

RuthAnn remembered her bus rides. Stuff happened there too.

"I know what you mean. My groping experiences were frightening and embarrassing but oddly exciting."

"I think we both get off on the danger of the unknown."

RuthAnn nodded. She looked at Kelle.

"I sort of miss that from last time."

"Maybe I can help."

RuthAnn was puzzled.

"What do you mean?"

"Let's try something. You trust me?"

RuthAnn thought a minute. She was just drunk enough and frustrated enough to try something different. She nodded to Kelle. Taking her elbow, she guided RuthAnn from the couch to the window. She turned off the lights.

"Now look at the city. A thousand eyes are on you."

RuthAnn shut her eyes. Soon she felt a hand on her shoulder. It slowly moved down to her side and onto her belly. She began to feel warm. The hand moved up to her left boob and cupped it. What the hell? Here she was on display with a young woman cupping her boob. It felt wonderful.

Kelle's hand became more insistent. Soon it was squeezing her boob searching for her nipple. Finding it, it started to tweak and pull the nipple through the fabric of her top and bra. RuthAnn was warm and her body was starting to hum. She liked being touched by a woman and that puzzled and thrilled her a little.

Kelle then reach around with both hands and started to undo RuthAnn's blouse. Soon the blouse slid from her shoulders and she was standing there in her bra.

"Remember, a thousand eyes are staring just at you."

RuthAnn's body almost felt like it was vibrating. Then she felt Kelle start to unzip her skirt. Soon it was lying at her ankles. RuthAnn was standing in front a window facing any number of buildings dressed only in her bra and panties.

She felt Kelle's hand on her thigh. After stroking her thigh, it then moved to her panties, which RuthAnn could feel were now very damp. She had never been this excited from a woman's touch. What the hell was going on? She had come for Elbow Guy and Sports Guy and ended up with Bi-curious Cop instead. Truth be told, was she becoming bi-curious as well?

Kelle then stopped her stroking and RuthAnn felt both hands at her back unfastening her bra. In a moment, it was off and her boobs were out for the city to see.

"A thousand eyes are looking at your boobs," Kelle whispered.

RuthAnn could feel her excitement building and her nipples harden. With both hands, Kelle cupped her breasts and started caressing RuthAnn's hard nipples. RuthAnn's body was humming with excitement. Her heart was jack hammering and she was having trouble catching her breath. Her nipple was as hard as a rock, her panties were becoming soaked, and her breathing was more and more labored.

Suddenly Kelle turned her around. Before she knew what was happening, Kelle's lips were on her's. Her left hand was pulling RuthAnn to her while her right hand lowered to stroke RuthAnn's panties. Without thinking, RuthAnn buried her tongue in Kelle's mouth. She had never been more turned on. RuthAnn leaned into Kelle's hand and started grinding against it. Suddenly she stiffened, her body got very hot and her panties got very wet.

RuthAnn just had the biggest orgasm of her life. What the hell was happening? She had come to Chicago for the bus ride, the danger, the adventure, the groping, and the guys. She ended up in a hotel room being groped and kissed by a woman! And she had had the biggest orgasm of her life!

Son of a bitch!
Published 
Written by JerodJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments