Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Anniversary Present

"Wife does lingerie photo shoot for her husband and it goes further than she expects"

115
71 Comments 71
38.0k Views 38.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
Dropping my towel as I lay down on the bed, I am still thinking of the conversation with my husband about having a professional photographer take nude pictures of me. I told him I couldn't do something like that. However, maybe I could have some pictures taken of me in lingerie but definitely not fully nude. He said it would be the hottest thing I had ever done for him. I start to wonder how he would reward me if I actually went through with it.

Our ten year anniversary is coming up and I would love to do something special for my husband. We have been very busy lately and he has been working hard. However, that should be no excuse for a mediocre sex life. It is true that two young adults with a high sex drive can get into a rut. What can I do to help spice up our time together? After all, I am only 29 and Nick is 32 and we are in the prime of life.

Remembering back to our fifth anniversary, Nick tried to convince me to go to a professional photographer and have photos of me in lingerie taken. He even suggested that I pose nude with another woman. However, he has mentioned that a big fantasy of his was to watch me having sex with another woman. I know men have their fantasies. I never get mad at him for having them. I was always a bit put off at the thought of two people of the same gender having sex together.

Nick is very supportive and loving but lately his concept of foreplay is pinching my nipples, moving his finger in and out of me, then wham bam and rolls over. If I am very horny, then that works and I can be satisfied. Usually this does not satisfy me, so I tend to finish by myself.

At the time I was totally against the idea, since I have always believed that the only person who should see me nude and touch me sexually is my husband. I’m even uncomfortable at the gym, when I’m naked in the showers and locker room with other women. Nick has always been a loving husband and very faithful to me. I recently found out that he is getting me a very expensive diamond ring for our anniversary.

Perhaps I can at least try to do this for him and this can be the catalyst that puts the spark back in our bedroom. After giving it some serious thought, I decide to at least get some lingerie photos taken to reward him. If I can somehow get comfortable with the lingerie, maybe I can go completely nude but I seriously doubt that. I think my husband would be very happy with just me being in lingerie for a photo shoot.

After browsing the yellow pages for a photographer I settle on "John’s Photos For All Occasions." Why him? Perhaps his advertisement featuring a beautiful young woman attracted me but also I wanted to go about an hour out of town. It could be embarrassing if he or anyone in his office knew me. I didn’t want to have anyone I know see me going to this office.

Should I call or just make the trip hoping they are open? I hate wasting time, so calling is more prudent. After two rings a female voice answers with the business name, mentions her name, Jennifer and asks, "How may I help you?" Her soft delicate voice catches me off guard since I was expecting a man and after a second, she in a more sultry voice asks, "Is anyone there?"

I regain my composure and introduce myself. "Hello, my name is Michelle and I would like to come in to have some pictures taken."

Jennifer asks, "When would you like to come in?" We make an appointment for an hour and half from now. I disconnect the call wondering what the woman behind that wonderful voice looks like. A naughty thought of me being photographed in sexy lingerie, combined with Jennifer’s sexy voice actually starts to make my pussy a little moist. I hurry to my closet to pick out what I will wear.

It is an hour trip but with these crazy thoughts running through my head it seems like I just left my home. My daily workout routine gives me the confidence that I know that I look attractive. Although, I do wish my breasts were slightly larger than 34C. Even though I feel secure with respect to my body, I am very nervous with what I am about to do. With that thought I have taught myself to work through any anxiety and do what you have to do. This is important for me and my marriage.

The studio is in a strip mall and I quickly notice the sign "John’s Photos For All Occasions". Slowly I approach the front door ready to turn around. Working through my fear I try the front door but it doesn’t open.

Suddenly the door opens from the inside and standing before me is a beautifully stunning woman. I guess in her late twenties. She is dressed in a black skirt and a short sleeve red button blouse. She has her blonde hair in a ponytail. She must be the woman with the sultry voice. Speechless, I look into her blue eyes as I try to say hello but nothing comes out. Seizing the moment, she extends her hand, takes mine and says, “You must be Michelle. I am Jennifer. It is nice to meet you. Welcome to our studio. Why don’t you come in, so we can get started.”

I step into a small outer office with a desk and several file cabinets behind it. Sitting at the desk is a gentleman, I guess in his mid-forties. He stands up, walks around the desk and introduces himself, "Hello, I am John and you must be our 2:30 appointment." John is dressed very professionally in light tan slacks and a dark brown shirt. He looks me straight in the eye and mentions, “I have some work to do while Jennifer takes down your information and what type of photographs you would like to have taken.” With that said he turns around and begins to leave. He looks over his shoulder and says, “I will be only a few minutes and we can then get started.”

Jennifer walks around the desk and slowly sits as she looks me straight in the eyes and then her eyes begin to move down my body. Her tip of her tongue peeks out from her lips and erotically moves from one side to the other. Looking up into my eyes again her lips form a smile or more like a smirk and she asks would you like to take a seat and we can complete the necessary forms and discuss what type of pictures you are looking for.

Her eyes and smile have this strange effect on me. This has never happened to me. A beautiful woman undressing me with her eyes and instantly I can feel my nipples harden and I can feel that exciting sensation between my legs. Certainly my face is blushing and I am sure Jennifer notices. Will she think I am turned on to her?

Her sweet melodious voice brings me back to earth but I didn’t really hear what she said. “What?" is my response. "I'm sorry, I must have been thinking of something else. I didn’t hear what you had to say.”

Jennifer says, “I just want to complete our form and ask you a few questions.”

Composing myself the best I could and consider the strange circumstances I say, “Okay, let’s get started.”

Jennifer finishes the last of the mundane questions, asking me for my full name, address, date of birth, etc. She now moves to the question of the day. “What type of pictures do you want us to take?”

Nervously I respond, “My tenth anniversary is in ten days and I thought I would surprise my husband with some seductive pictures in some lingerie.” With that said I add, “However, I didn’t bring any with me except what I am wearing.”

Jennifer responds, “You seem to be somewhat nervous. You can relax nothing is going to happen here that you don’t want to happen. About a year ago I was in that chair very nervous also. But I did get through that first session and look at me now. I am here working at the studio.” She adds, “Your are very beautiful and you will do fine. We do have some very alluring negligees for you to use if necessary. But I am sure what you wore for this meeting will do just fine. I'm guessing you wore a very sexy bra and panty set? We can also take nude photos of you and with our instruction in some very erotic scenes. I'm sure your husband will love it.”

“I don’t think I want to take nude pictures at this time. But thank you for making me feel comfortable.”

As if on cue John steps back into the outer office and announces, “I am ready.

AlicexTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlicexTasty

Let’s get started.”

Nervously I stand to follow John but then I turn to Jennifer and ask, “Will you be joining us?”

“That is completely up to you and if it helps you to relax, then certainly I will join you.”

With that said the three of us walk through the door to the studio to begin the session.

An hour later we are sitting in John’s studio office with his computer and large screen sipping wine getting ready to view the pictures. John says, “We are ready to view the test pictures.”

John continues, “Michelle, first let me say you did great. This is not easy and Jennifer will agree. As we moved along you relaxed and are a natural. You are very photogenic.”

I respond, “Thanks for saying that but I bet you say that to all your clients.”

The first picture comes up on the large 52” screen. John slowly starts slowly scrolling through the pictures as Jennifer moves behind me. I am wearing a robe they gave me and sitting on the large love sofa. I look at the first couple of pictures of me in my jeans and white sheer blouse and under my breath I say, “Look how awful I am."

Jennifer puts her hands on my shoulders and gently begins to massage and knead the tension out. "I hope this is okay Michelle? It's just that you look so tense."

While she continues to massage, she comments, “Yes, you were nervous at first and very still but look how sexy you look in your tight form fitting jeans. Look how they accent the lovely curve of your behind. Now, see how you are more relaxed as you got into the moment. This picture shows how beautifully your breasts highlight your figure and look at this picture, you must have really been getting into the action because we can see your erect nipple poking through your bra and blouse.”

As the pictures moves through their sequence, I notice John stand up and go behind us. I don't pay attention to what he is doing. I keep watching the pictures as Jennifer slowly massages my arms and back. Michelle lets out a soft moan enjoying the moment. We are now viewing the pictures of me in my bra and panties.

She whispers into my ear, “You look so sexy in these shots. Your nipples are very perky and I love your large areola’s. I don’t think this was intentional but these make my mouth water, see how your labia are showing in these pictures. It is very sexual to see the outline of your pussy while wearing sexy panties.”

“Do you really think these are sexy and my husband will like them?”

I barely notice that she stops massaging but soon starts again as I keep watching. She moves the robe off of my shoulders. Then she returns to massaging my shoulders. Her hands slide down the front of me and unties my robe and opens it up. "Take this off dear. It's in the way."

I take off the robe and now sitting in just my panties. During the session I didn't quite get the nerve to take them off. She goes back to my massage. Jennifer whispers in that sultry voice, “I don’t know about your husband but I am excited and you have turned me on.”

Closing my eyes I feel like I am losing control of the situation and her body. My nipples are the first to respond as her hands slip down to my breasts. My nipples are now hard. The sensation, this stranger, this beautiful woman is creating is quickly moving from the tips of my nipples through my abs and straight to my pussy. I cannot help but let out a soft moan from escaping my mouth. She leans in further and whispers, “Would you like me to stop?”

My conservative upbringing tries to tell my mind to say, "Please stop", but instead I coo, “Nooo.”

With that encouragement, Jennifer uses her finger and begins to trace circles around my large pink areola. Each time her finger glances off the hard erect nipple I let out another moan. Jennifer moves around the couch. I'm surprised that she is completely naked. Her breasts are a bit smaller than mine but they look perfect on her body. Her pubic hair is neatly trimmed in a landing strip.

She stands in front of me and leans in front of me and moves her finger to my other breast. As she massages around the nipple with her finger her head moves forward and begins to tease my other nipple with her tongue.

As I move and lay down on the couch, I feel I have lost all control. Jennifer slides her hand to my panties. This time I let out a louder moan, as if a spark of electricity moved through her body. Uncontrollably, my hips begin to move and I grind my pussy against Jennifer’s hand. Moving her head closer Jennifer begins to lick me through my panties. I buck against her mouth.

Moving away, she hooks her fingers into the elastic of the panties and slowly begins to remove them. Without realizing it, I lift my legs to help. Jennifer then takes the panties to her face and breathes in deeply. Gently putting her arms under my legs, she slowly pulls me to the edge of the couch. She moves in and begins to lick my labia up and own and back again. Without realizing it, I let out louder and louder moans. I arch my hips and back upward as I start to hump her face.

Jennifer moves higher and licks the hood of my clit. It sends a jolt through my body. I take Jennifer’s head and starts to hump her faster. As Jennifer takes her finger and enters my pussy she takes my clit into her mouth and starts to suck. While she finger fucks me and massages my g-spot. All of sudden my body arches higher, I scream, "Ugh, oh my god I'm cumming !"

My legs freeze in mid-air and then I start to buck against her tongue and mouth. I cannot stop my body from continuing to move against Jennifer but slowly her body comes back down and I start to relax.

My thoughts start to clear. Softly I say, “I don’t know what came over me, I can’t believe that just happened.”

Jennifer says, “What happened is that you enjoyed yourself. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You would admit there is nothing wrong with having a good time.”

“That is true but I have never been with a woman. I have to say that was the best orgasm I have ever had.”

I see Jennifer glance over to John, gives a signal and the TV is once again turned on. She then says to me, "Look at the screen." An image comes on the screen, it's us, I realize that John had taped my first lesbian experience.

Instead of embarrassment, my eyes are glued to the screen. To my amazement I begin to feel that magical feeling between my legs. She feels movement next to her, turns to see Jennifer's naked body. Now I see her in a different light and not ashamed to see her gorgeous body. I am mesmerized by the sensual beauty of her.

She leans over me and whispers, “Do you think your husband will enjoy this video?”

“I don’t know about him but I love it.” I reach up and begin to lightly pinch Jennifer’s erect nipples. She responds with a soft moan and moves to straddle me on the couch. She then leans forward and lowers her nipple to my mouth. I suck and lick her nipples. She moves her other nipple to my mouth. Willingly and not knowing what has come over me, I continue to lick and suck Jennifer’s nipples. They even grow harder and this encourages me even more.

We move so Jennifer is laying on the couch. I half lay on her as I move my hand down to my lovers pussy.

Jennifer says, “Please put a finger inside me. I am so turned on from your climax, I will cum fast."

I want to so please my new lover, so I move down and kiss and lick her inner thighs. I feel her hands on my head and she guides my face right to her pussy. Without hesitation I begin to lick her pussy. My tongue moves in and out, then moves higher and licks her clit. She pulls my head tighter and begins to hump my face.

She arches her back, lifts her hips and bucks up and down, cries out, "Ohhhh I'm cumming!"

I keep licking and sucking until she pushes my head away. She smiles and I can barely hear her whisper, “That was fantastic.” She looks at me and notices a satisfied smile and asks, "Did you enjoy yourself?”

I smile, “That was the most satisfying experience I've ever had. When can we do that again?”

To be continued...

Published 
Written by funmichelle2003
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments