Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Slumber Seduction

"Kayla's experience through a sexy slumber party."

12
6 Comments 6
18.6k Views 18.6k
562 words 562 words

Kayla knocked twice on the door of her best friend's house. They were having a slumber party and so had invited a multitude of girlfriends over to stay the night. Kayla was sweaty after having ran twenty minutes from her house on the other side of the bay. She wore a tight pair of grey leggings which perfectly complimented her slim physique. In hindsight, Kayla regretted not wearing her usual pink sports-bra for running (she had noticed a considerable amount of boob "bouncing" as she ran), on this ocassion she had adopted a black lace bra (which she had deemed to be more appropriate for the sleepover) and a loosely fitting crop top to cover. 

She had long blonde wavy hair and a set of deep brown eyes which rested perfectly atop her toned cheekbones. She had a gentle golden tan and smooth complexion that came naturally and was something that she had become proud of. Kayla was neither a girl who obsessed about her appearance nor spent hours in the gym but could've easily been a model from the way she'd taken care of herself. 

Footsteps approached the door and Kayla was met with a great smile from her best friend, Ellie. They were both sixteen and shared the same birthday, 21st June. They went into the living room where all of the other six girls were present - all of whom were in sleeping wear. Due to the hot nature of the weather in Florida, Kayla felt comfortable stripping down to her bra and matching lace panties. She had chosen to wear this lingerie as she'd bought it only a few days past. Kayla revelled at the sight of seven partially naked teens around her and felt somewhat aroused.

Queen_7
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Queen_7

Never before had she felt even the slightest of emotions of the sort. However, Alissa looked to be the most naturallly beautiful girl amongst the crowd. 

Kayla remembered hearing about a heat wave passing over Florida but nothing would have prepared her for what was to come. Ellie giggled as she informed myself that she had snuck some booze from the larder which we could drink. She'd never actually tried alcohol before but was intrigued by the prospects of the side effects. This booze ended up being a bottle of Russian Vodka which was passed around the room until everyone had had an equal amount.

The night began to slur together until Kayla awoke at two in the morning. She noticed that two other girls were asleep on either side of her - one of whom was Alissa to her amusement. The first thing that struck Kayla was that the room was boiling hot and all three of them were stark naked. Her legs were wrapped around Alissa's right thigh and the girl behind her seemed to have her breasts pressed up to her back. She could feel her perky nipples pressed in and the warmth of her breath on the back of Kayla's neck. Kayla was wedged in between the two of them but somewhat felt comfort in their intimacy. Alissa shuffled from her position and so moved her thigh upward, rubbing past Kayla's lips and consequently causing her to let out a gasp of pleasure. 

To be continued...

***

Author's note: Hey everyone, comment on what you liked and if you want me to continue.

Thanks again - Kendall_King

 

Published 
Written by Kendall_King
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments