Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tease

"When you're out with friends and receive a message so you leave"

8
2 Comments 2
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Today’s Friday and I’m out at the pub after work with some colleagues as you said you were working late. It’s about 6pm and I’m on my second pint; we finish early on Fridays so we’ve been here since 4pm. I check my phone and see I have a message from you. I open it and I nearly choke on my beer, coughing and spluttering over the table, one of my friends patting me on the back asking if I was okay; I nod my head, choking out a “yes” but move from the table to get some fresh air. Once outside, I pull my phone back out of my pocket and open your message again.

You sent me a selfie of you on our bed; your head's not in it but I can tell it’s you from the tattoo on your hip. You’re wearing the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen: a red with black lace lingerie set, the bra creating a deep cleavage I just want to bury my face in, the pants hugging your hips in the best way, a suspender belt just above clipped to stockings. The detail in the lace is intricate little swirls and patterns, there are bows on the side of the belt, your legs are parted so I look a little closer and swear I can see a wet patch on the crotch of your panties.

I quickly send a text to you simply saying 'tease' then head back inside, I quickly finish my drink and then make my excuses to leave.

On the taxi drive back home I can’t help but keep looking at the picture. I can feel myself getting wet at the thought of ripping off those pants and burying my head in between those pale silky thighs and making you scream my name into the early hours of the morning. The taxi pulls up to the house; I pay him and rush to the front door, nearly falling out of the taxi in my haste.

I open the front door and kick my shoes off and drop my jacket to the floor. I walk to the bedroom and open the door slowly, and what I’m greeted by makes my jaw drop. You’re in the lingerie you sent in the picture but your hair is lightly curled half of it up; your makeup is perfection. You’ve done a smoky cat-eye which makes your blue eyes pop out, your lids hooded slightly whilst you look me up and down, your lips are a shade of red to match the lingerie; I just want to grab you by the throat push you down onto the bed and kiss you until the lipstick is smeared over both of our faces. I think to myself, 'what have I done to deserve this drop-dead gorgeous woman in my life', but I just shake my head and thank the goddesses out there that I get to call you mine.

I slowly walk to the bed and pull my tie off, putting it into my trouser pocket, then undo the first two buttons on my shirt, looking you in the eye as you get onto your hands and knees and crawl towards me. We never break eye contact as you rest back on your thighs when we both reach the edge of the bed.

I cup your chin and move your head to the side; I move my mouth close to your ear, whispering, “You think you’d get away sending that, you tease?” my lips brushing against your ear. I bite lightly and flick my tongue over the lobe. I feel you shudder and shake your head slightly.

I pull your head back to face me, then move my hand to the back of your neck, pulling you in for a passionate kiss. Our teeth clash and tongues meet; your hands tug at the collar of my shirt, trying to pull me in more. I slide my hands from your wrists up your arms and squeeze at your shoulders; I pull back from the kiss and look at you, your chest heaving and gasping for breath after the kiss.

I spin you around by your shoulders so your back's to me. I hold your wrists in one of my hands whilst the other reaches into my pocket to retrieve my tie; I wrap it around your wrists, tying a knot that I know you’d be able to pull yourself out from. Whilst I’m tying the knot I kiss just behind your ear down to your shoulder; I get to the crook of your neck and bite and suck, leaving a pretty purple mark behind.

I carry on kissing over your shoulders and the top of your back, your moans filling my ears and the only sound in the room. Once your wrists are tied I run my fingers back up your arms to your shoulders and then down your back. I grab your arse and give it a squeeze, the perfect amount of cheek showing from the bottom of the lace panties. I let go and run one hand to your hip and the other, slapping your arse before going to your other hip.

I pull you back against me so your back is pressed against my front, my right arm moving around your waist to hold you in this position. My left arm moves up to your chest, pulling a breast out of the cup of your bra; as soon as the cold air hits your breast, your nipple becomes hard. I pinch and pull at the pebbled nipple whilst your head falls back onto my shoulder.

You’re panting in my ear and thrusting your arse into my crotch. I can feel your fingers undoing the button and zip on my trousers, so I take my hands off you and push you onto the mattress, arse in the air, head to the side. I run my hands over your back to your arse, smacking each cheek in turns; you cry out my name, thrusting back into my hands. I take it in turns on each cheek, rubbing in between smacks. When I think you’ve had enough, I lean down and place a kiss on each cheek, and you whimper under my lips.

I flip you over by your ankles and you look at me; your eyes have gone from bright blue to nearly black. I move back from the edge of the bed and undo my shirt the rest of the way, throwing it into the corner of the room along with my bra. Your eyes widen when I move one hand to my breast, squeezing the flesh and pulling at my own nipple. I see you pulling at the restraint around your wrists, eyes begging me to undo it so you can reach forward and replace my own hand. You can undo it yourself, but you’re searching for permission.

I carry on with what I’m doing and slowly peel my trousers and boxers down my thighs to my ankles and kick them off roughly towards the pile already left; we both moan when I run my fingers through my dripping pussy. I pull my fingers back out and push them into your mouth, your tongue running over my fingers, eagerly lapping and sucking at them.

I pull them out and lean back down to kiss you, biting at your bottom lip whilst pulling back. I kiss my way down your neck to your chest and pull down at the bra slightly, taking your nipple into my mouth, flicking at the tight nub with my tongue and biting lightly. Your back arches and I move to the other breast, repeating the same process, my hands moving to your thighs and slowly trailing my fingers over skin and stockings.

I kiss my way down your stomach to the top of your panties and carry on going down to your cunt. I can feel the arousal through your pants on my lips and lightly lick, tasting you slightly. Your moaning gets louder whilst you’re thrashing around, pulling against the restraints again. I push a kiss to your covered clit then bite softly; you’re begging for more, saying you can’t take any more of the teasing.

I make my way back up to your face, kissing you hard, sliding my tongue against yours and over your teeth; whilst kissing you I move my hands to your hips and rip your pants off your body. You gasp into my mouth from the surprise of the cool air on your drenched pussy. I slide my fingers over your lips, barely touching; your hips buck up to make contact but I pull away until your hips lower back down. When they do, I carry on, slowly sliding my fingers over you, spreading your arousal all around. I make sure not to make contact with your clit all the time but slide my fingers ever so slightly inside you.

I kiss your ear and you bend your head down and bite my shoulder; as soon as your teeth connect with my skin I thrust my fingers inside you as deep as they’ll go. You buck your hips up into my hand; I pull out slightly and thrust back in hard, my palm hitting your clit in the process. You remove your mouth from my shoulder and pant in my ear, tongue connecting with the lobe as you lick your lips. I carry on doing this until you’re a squirming, panting mess; I can feel your walls start to clench around my fingers, making it harder to thrust into you.

Your legs start to tremble from the strain you’re putting on them; your moans are getting louder and louder as I relentlessly carry on my ministrations. I feel you about to cum. I remove my fingers quickly and move away from you; you whine and shout at me, and I can see the tears slightly forming in your eyes.

I press a kiss from your lips to your ear, whispering, “Turn over, I swear it’ll be worth it,” looking back into your eyes, pressing a reassuring kiss to your cheek. You then do as you're told and turn over, arse up in the air once again.

I untie your hands as I see the red marks on your wrists from all the pulling you’ve been doing; they fall to your sides and you stretch them out in front of you. I move my hands to your shoulders to give them a rub, digging my fingers into the muscles to release the tension that built up whilst they were tied up. You moan at the feeling of the massage; I lean over and place a kiss on each shoulder blade, moving my hands down your back, working the muscles as I go.

When I reach your arse I knead the bare cheeks, my fingers grazing over your lips and entrance as I do, your moaning going from relaxed to a dirty growl in the space of a second. I move off the bed and go to the draw where we keep the toys; I get out what I was looking for, hiding it from you, and walk back to the bed. You know better than to look when you’re in this position.

I step into the harness and pull the strap up, making sure it sits comfortably on my hips tight enough that it won't fall down. I step forward slightly and place a kiss to the back of your thighs on the skin in between the stockings and suspender. My hands find your arse again. I just can’t help myself and give it a little smack on both cheeks; you push back into my hands and you gasp as you feel the silicone member hit your entrance.

I run it between your folds, gathering the wetness that’s there, and spread it over the dildo; you’re thrusting back into me, searching for it, so I thrust it into you once and pull out. I run it down to your clit and slap it lightly with the dildo, and you start to beg for more, balling the sheets in your fingers with your knuckles turning white. I can see the muscles in your back and arms tensing again, anticipating what is to come.

Your begging gets more frantic as I run the dildo through your soaked folds so I decide to take pity. I line the dildo up and enter you with ease; you moan loudly as I slide into you, you thrust back your arse, slapping my stomach. I place my hands on your hips and hold you still so you can get adjusted to the size. I play with the bows on the suspenders, my fingers grazing your skin, and you shiver and start to rock back and forward, sliding the dildo in and out.

I start to meet your thrusts and you start mumbling nonsense with the sensation; the only words I catch are “harder”, “faster” so that’s what I do. I start to thrust into you as hard and fast as I can, using your hips to pull you into me, your arse slapping my stomach, the noises you're making driving me crazy. You start to shake and I can tell you’re about to cum. I let go of your left hip and move my hand round to your clit; I start to circle it with my finger and the shaking becomes more intense. I smack your arse, and you scream my name, curse words falling from your lips.

I slow my actions and bend over you, kissing your neck and shoulder as your head falls forward and your arms give way; once you’ve calmed down I slowly pull out and drop the strap onto the floor. I bend down and lick your pussy, lapping up your cum; you jerk every time I flick your clit.

Once I’m done, I gently roll you onto your back and lay down beside you; you curl up into my side and kiss me softly, a lazy smile on your face, cheeks still with a pink tint from the exertion and breathing still slightly shallow. You nestle your head under my chin, leg thrown over mine, and your hand on my chest over my heart.

I kiss your forehead. “I love you.”

You sigh sleepily, “I love you too.”

KrystalBun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KrystalBun

 

Published 
Written by tech_chic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments