Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Night in the Park

"My first story based on a true experience... hope you like it!"

9
8 Comments 8
15.1k Views 15.1k
751 words 751 words
This crazy night started as any other Summer night. Me and two of my best friends, Nique & Carmen, were sitting in the park on a blanket under a grove of trees. It was 1'o clock in the morning and we were talking and giggling loudly because of the liquor and trees we were enjoying. Our conversations soon turned to sex as we were all feeling ourselves.

Nique asked us if either of us had ever been with a girl. Carman and I looked at each other and started giggling harder, because we did not think she was seriously asking us. She looked at us and asked us again while getting closer to me on the blanket. "I think I could satisfy the both of you and I think that you both would have a lot of fun," Nique said seriously.

"I thought about doing something with a girl, but I don't think I would know exactly what to do," I admitted sheepishly. "Really??" Nique questioned.

She then leaned forward and placed her soft lips on mine. Instantly, I felt my body quiver, because I had never felt anything so good before in my life. I kissed her back timidly, and she moaned against my lips. I knew I was doing something right, so I kissed her more forcefully while slipping my tongue between her lips. Nique grabbed the back of my head our tongues danced in each others mouths while we both moaned and kissed deeper and deeper.

Meanwhile, Carmen looked on bucked eyed in amazment and wonder. Nique suddenly broke our kiss and looked at Carmen who had managed to slide behind her and was massaging her pert tits over her shirt. Then following Carmen's lead I begin to massage Nique's other breast while they stary to kiss passionately. I kiss Nique's neck and suck her earlobe, while she moans deeply against Carmen's lips. I lift her shirt up and off her and me and Carmen lay her down. We each take one of Nique's delicious nipples in our mouths and Nique arches her back and moans aloud in pleasure. We continue to suck and lick all over her chest until our tongues me in the middle of her supple chest. Our tongues begin to dance as we let our hands continue their assault of Nique's sexy and slim body.

Valentina_Leroy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Leroy



Nique sits up and grabs my shirt and yanks it off me and turns and does the same to Carmen. She licks all over her nipples as the cool air has hardened all of our nipples. Carmen moans uncontrollably as I slide away from them both and down between Nique's legs. I kiss her flat stomach while unbuckling her pants and sliding them down her curvey thighs. Her wetness is clearly evident as her feminine musk overcomes my nostrils. I tease her while kissing her pelvis bone and upper thighs and kissing closer and closer to her shaved mound. I finally lick her puffy lips and her body shudders slightly as Carmen pulls and plays with her nipples. I slide one finger in her puss, and latch my lips around her clit and suckle it as I slide another finger in her pussy and stroke her g-spot.

Carmen, meanwhile, sucks Nique's nipples and is rubbing all over her body. Carmen then places her legs over Nique's chest and places her dripping wet pussy over her face. Nique moanes into Carmen's pussy as I add another finger to her sopping wet cunt. Then I remove all my fingers and shove my tongue deep in her pussy. While Nique is sucking on Carmen's fat ass clit, her legs are flailing about and her hips are bucking as she nears orgasm. Carmen is nearing orgasm as well. She is bucking her hips against Nique's face as Nique quickly stuffs three fingers in Carmens sopping wet pussy and she squirts all over Nique's face and neck. Seeing this I quickly stuff four fingers in Nique's pussy and her body convulses hard as fuck as I grab hold to her clit and she releases her orgasm all over my face and breast. 

I lap up all her juices as Carmen eases her way off Nique's chest. I crawl up her body planting soft kisses over her still shuddering body. We all lay on the blanket touching each other softly and kissing each other passionately all at once and seperately.

"Damn that was good," I say.

(let me know how u like my cherry popping story)
Published 
Written by LadyBug8769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments