Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summer Fun

"Having some fun in the summer."

16
6 Comments 6
17.0k Views 17.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was summertime and mom had decided that we would go in for a holiday away from the city. I can't remember the last time we were away, so I was glad.

She had gotten us a villa for two weeks, the only snag was, we had to share it with two other families. I didn't know them and didn't really want to, I just wanted the chance to laze about by the pool. Naked if possible.

Mom packed our bags and more or less shoved me into the car, hurrying us out before I changed my mind.

The car ride was pleasant, and mom and I bonded over the two-hour drive to our destination. It's not that mom and I were not close, it's that she was always busy. Being a single mother of a sixteen-year-old wasn't easy.

We took turns choosing music, and I was fascinated to know she liked rap music before it became popular. She remembers when artists like Ice Cube and Dr Dre were in a rap band called NWA. She even played some of the songs.

We arrived at our destination just before noon and found that the other two families had already arrived. The place was quite big, and we were all put up in different wings of the villa. Being only two of us, mom and I were put in the "east wing" which was still fairly large.

They had provided a light brunch for us all and mom and I ate thankfully. It gave us time to size up the other families, which I came to realize were both on the larger side. The only person who I could see myself becoming friends with was the youngest of the second family, Clara.

Like me, Clara was sixteen and cute. She had shoulder length blonde hair and sexy looking eyes.

Now, I was never into boys, I guess that comes from living with just another woman. I could say I was instantly attracted to her and knew we would be firm friends.

After the long drive and the hearty lunch, I was tired. I made my excuses and went up to my room. I had a quick shower and lay back on the bed, I didn't even bother putting any clothes on.

I was awakened by mom shaking my shoulder.

"Wake up sleepy head. It's already seven o'clock. The Patterson's are making a barbecue by the pool. Put on that sexy bikini I bought you last year, maybe you'll attract that girl you were drooling over at lunch."

She laughed. Trust mom to see everything. I got up and put on the bikini she was talking about. It was black and sheer, and it made me feel so sexy. I loved that fact that my mom was so open about things. To teach me about sex she had gotten hold of a porn video especially about sex education. It wasn't vulgar like most pornos but showed everything.

I walked out my room to see that mom had also put on a very sexy one piece. We walked down together, and I was surprised to see most of the ladies were topless, Clara's mother was naked.

What I was really surprised to see was that Clara was topless too. It surprised me as she was only sixteen, like me.

She looked up and saw me. She smiled and walked over to me. I could not help but stare at her soft young breasts, my mouth seemed to water.

"Hi, you must be Estelle. I'm Clara."

I blushed.

"Dad's making hot dogs. Would you like a nice, thick sausage?"

I giggled. She took my hand and led me to the pool. She jumped in, making a splash. She patted the side of the pool, motioning me to sit. As I sat I could feel her breasts against my legs. Her hands slid over the outside of my thighs and I could feel her breath on my legs. I could feel myself get a tingling feeling between my legs and knew I was hers if she wanted.

She pulled me into the water and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I was afraid I'd have no one my age to be with during my holiday. I'm so glad you came, now we can have some summer fun."

I felt her hand pull at the strip to my bikini top and pull it away from my chest. I could feel her bare breasts against mine and the feeling was exhilarating.

She looked me dead in the eye. "Have you ever done anything with another girl?"

I blushed. I shook my head but pulled her closer to me as if to say I would. She responded by sliding a bare hand into my bikini bottoms and cupping my ass. I slid my hand over her bare back, holding her close. For a second I thought it was weird, it felt so right holding her like that, that I seemed to forget we were around other people.

I decided that I would make the first real move and pressed my lips softly against hers. We started to kiss, and I could feel her tongue slide into my mouth. We were just getting going when we were interrupted.

"Girls, foods ready, come eat."

Clara pulled away reluctantly. I guess she could see the disappointment on my face.

"Didn't worry beautiful, we will continue this later. By the way, you're a great kisser."

I smiled.

We climbed out the pool and holding hands we went to get dinner.

We spent the rest of the evening talking and getting to know the rest of the residents for the summer. The whole time Clara and I kept shooting glances at each other, all I really wanted to do was make love to her.

At about twelve o'clock mom told me she was going to bed, I couldn't help noticing her shooting glances at Clara's older brother who was about thirty. I laughed when I realized that they had given each other a discreet nod. A minute after mom had gone, he made a big deal of saying how tired he was and was going to bed. Good for mom, I don't know when the last time she got laid was.

Clara and I had a different idea. Clara led me by the hand over to her dad who was packing things up.

"Dad, I’m going to sleep with Estelle."

He smiled at her and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Have a good night hon, be safe."

He looked at me.

"Look after her."

Clara laughed as we walked away, stopping just to pick up my bikini top from the side of the pool.

Once inside my room, Clara peeled off her bikini bottoms and told me to do the same. We lay on the bed together, our naked bodies pressed into each other

Her lips clamped on mine and soon we were making out like there was no tomorrow. Her hands seemed to roam my body and we writhed together.

She pulled away from me. I looked as she stood up in front of me. I, for the first time got a real look at her naked body. She was beautiful. Her soft toned body was like mine. She was small breasted, flat-bellied, and bald crotched. I just wanted to touch her.

She scooted herself over me and soon had her bald, delicious looking pussy above my head. I watched her lower herself onto my face, making her pussy come in contact with my mouth. I didn't need to be asked, I just opened my mouth to her already wet pussy.

I slowly licked at her pussy, loving the way she moved on top of me. I can honestly say I had never tasted anything like it, but I was loving it. She started to groan as I slid my tongue inside her, grinding her crotch onto my face. I laughed inwardly as I looked up to see a clear view of her crotch to the underside of her breasts.

Her hands rested on my head as she ground her pussy against my mouth and nose, almost suffocating me. It turned me on so much that I held her by her thighs, pushing my tongue as far inside her as I could.

Her body started to shake on top of me, she had to lean forward and steady herself on the wall.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

I knew what was coming so I sucked on her clit as hard as I could. She gave a loud yelp and lifted her crotch a few inches from my face. I had just enough time to see her pussy pulsate as a jet of sweet liquid shot from her cunt right into my mouth.

She was still squirting as she fell to the bed shaking uncontrollably. She seemed to roll into a ball, clutching her crotch.

She looked at me sheepishly and pulled me close. She kissed me passionately sliding her hand over my belly to my crotch.

"Fuck, that was amazing. I have never actually cum before. I have always been able to get myself to the brink, but never over the top."

She gave me a peck on the lips as she slid two fingers easily into my wet pussy.

"Now it's my turn to make you cum."

She slowly worked her fingers inside me as she started to suck on my small breasts. The combination of her fingers and mouth right away got me worked up. I had masturbated before, but I had never made myself feel this good.

She gently kissed down my belly and gently flicked her tongue over my clit, sending a shock through my body. She could see what she was doing to me and lapped at my clit and fingered my pussy faster. I started to shake, and I could feel my pussy squeeze her fingers. She pulled her fingers out my pussy and started rubbing my pussy vigorously. It was all too much for me and my body seemed to push all the feeling to the top of my clit. I could not help but scream and groan loudly.

She let go of me and let me come down from my high. My body seemed to jerk as I seemed to get pins and needles in my toes and my clit throbbed.

Clara pulled me close, kissing me sensually on the lips. I held onto her and our bodies seemed to gel together. I could feel her belly on mine, breathing heavily as we kissed.

We kissed for an age and the last thing I remember was falling asleep with my lips on hers.

---

I awoke to the feeling of a hand caressing my breasts. I opened my eye to her staring into mine. I giggled.

"Estelle, you made me feel so good last night. I think we are going to be best friends on this holiday together."

She let go of me and pulled the bed sheets off us. I watched her stand up, showing off her amazing nubile body. She turned to me and held out her hands.

"Come on, let’s go shower and go down to breakfast. I bet my mom made her famous blueberry pancakes."

I laughed at her enthusiasm and climbed out of bed. I held her hand and we both went to find the bathroom. It was the second door on the right, the second door we tried.

It was a large bathroom elegantly set up. There were a large bath and a separate shower. I saw mom’s toiletries on the counter with a small bag that was mine.

Clara led me by the hand into the shower. The initial shock from the freezing water woke me up properly before the water turned warm and then hot.

I looked at Clara and we moved closer together under the cascade of water. She held me close, her hands roaming my body. Her hand snaked between my legs and cupped my pussy. I decided to follow her lead and slipped my hand between her legs, feeling the folds of her pussy.

She slipped two fingers inside me and started to work my cunt. I followed suit and started to finger her. It wasn't too long before we were both bucking against each other. We were sort of kissing and licking each other's mouths. It was hard to kiss properly when we were both groaning.

Clara pulled her fingers from my cunt and pushed mine out of hers. She turned me to the side and lightly spanked my ass and giggled. I watched as she licked her fingers and then pushed them up against my ass. I knew what she was going to do before she did it and didn't have a chance to tell her no before her fingers penetrated my ass.

It didn't feel as bad as I thought it would, and with her other hand playing with my clit I was in a sort of heaven. I was getting worked up very quickly and had to hold onto the shower wall for support.

She seemed content in trying to make me cum, her fingers working me hard and fast in both my holes. I was screaming and groaning loudly, not caring if anyone could hear me. Then I had the same feeling I had the night before. My body started shaking and my ass and pussy seemed to contract around her fingers. She seemed to giggle with glee and I started to gush over her.

I seemed to slide down the shower wall into the sitting position, Clara just smiled down at me and lowered her crotch to my face. I smiled and reached up, holding her thighs and pulling her into position.

Her pussy looked amazing so close to me.

She was bald, like me, and looked amazing. Her pussy lips were fleshy and open for me to lick her inner cunt. I pushed my tongue deep inside her pussy, tasting her sweet saltiness. As I licked her I decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. I slid two fingers into her cunt and gently fingered her as I sucked on her clit.

I knew she wasn't ready, that's what made it exciting. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and pushed it up her ass. She seemed to groan as if she had done it many times before. As I fingered her ass and licked at her pussy, I could feel her whole pussy pulsate against my tongue. I knew she was close, so I stood up and slipped two fingers inside her tight pussy.

I fingered both her holes in unison, making her body buck against me. She started to scream loudly, and I could feel her ass and pussy tighten against my fingers. As she shook, her groans went into nearly a high-pitched squeak. She pushed my fingers away from her pussy and I watched in glee as she squirted over the shower wall in front of her.

I slowly edged my fingers out of her butt as she stood there shaking. I pulled her close and kissed her passionately. We kissed for a while before Clara pulled away.

I watched as Clara squirted some shampoo into her hand and pulled me close and ran her hands through my hair. We giggled together as I followed suit. We washed each other's hair and bodies. We both took care to wash each other's pussies and butts properly.

Once washed we got out the shower and dried each other off with huge soft towels. Once dry, I walked towards my room, but Clara pulled me towards the stairs.

"Come, Estelle, let’s go down naked. Everyone down there will be naked. My family are nudists and the other family I think is too. You saw, my mom was naked, and all the women were at least topless. I know they won't care if we were naked, maybe that boy from the other family will, but we are not into boys, are we?"

I laughed.

We walked down the stairs and outside to where the table was being laid for breakfast. I could see that everyone seemed to be naked. Clara slid her hand into mine and led me to the table. We smiled at everyone and I could feel the warm light breeze on my nipples, making them instantly hard. I sat down with my new best friend, my pussy trickling once again at the thought of all the naughty things I could do to her.

It was going to be a summer full of fun.

 

 

Published 
Written by Sholbin83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments