Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soya Flat White - Take Me Like Your Coffee 8

"The morning when Alex and Zoe shared more than coffee and their love of victorian lesbian porn."

2
2 Comments 2
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
“Are you fucking serious?” Alex kept on staring at a massive PC tower located underneath one of the tables in the coffee shop she worked in. The machine had blinking blue lights and an enormous monitor which her friend Zoe was now plugging in, her shapely arse sticking out from underneath the table. 

“I am fucking serious,” Zoe said without a hint of sarcasm in her voice, still fumbling with cables. “I tried writing at home but I just… I just can’t concentrate.” 

Zoe and her writing, Alex smiled to herself. That girl would always go to poetry readings and talk about books for hours but was too shy to discuss her own work with anyone. 

“It’s hard to concentrate when you know you can just take off your trousers without any repercussion and… Alex, could you make me a soya flat white please? Or some other kind of flat white, as long as it’s vegan.” 

“I’m not saying writing in a coffee shop is wrong.” Alex pretended not to hear the last sentence and kept on standing there and looking at Zoe who now got up and wiped the sweat off of her forehead. “But writing on this monster?” 

“I don’t have a laptop and can’t afford one at the moment.” Zoe sat in her chair and adjusted the keyboard. Stray crumbs and hairs were clearly visible in bright autumn sun. 

Alex scratched her head. It’s not like she’s never experienced anything unusual to happen at her workplace. Some people recently had group sex in the water reservoir on the roof. Not longer than a week ago this annoying barista was found tied up on the floor, claiming he had done it to himself. 

Even weird sex, however, could be explained as a basic human need. But this? 

“Zoe” Alex gingerly brushed her hand against the girl’s shoulder. “You do realise you could just use pen and paper, right?” 

“Pen and paper? It’s the twenty-first century, dammit!” 

“Umm… right. I’ll go make your coffee.”

Alex knew she made amazing coffee and produced even better coffee art. When the flat white was ready in the finest cup she could find, Alex started drawing cats and flower motifs. Even Leonardo da Vinci would be jealous, she thought with a satisfied smile. Hopefully Zoe will be so enamoured with the drawings she won’t even have the heart to drink the coffee.

Zoe… How long have they known each other? That would be at least four years, maybe five. So many good memories, so many good conversations about everything. Almost everything, Alex corrected herself immediately. There was one thing they never discussed. Sex. Zoe never said anything and Alex never asked. How come the barista could talk about her ex-girlfriends and mind-blowing sexual experience with complete strangers but had no courage to mention anything to her best friend?

The art was finished but Alex’s mind was taken over by completely different imagery. What does Zoe like? Boys? Girls? Both? Or maybe neither? Maybe that’s why she never mentioned anything about her sex life? Surely someone as gorgeous as Zoe would get laid a billion times if she just wanted to? 

There is only one way to find out, thought Alex as she picked up the cup and started walking towards her friend. And she was definitely not going down that route. How could she just ask what her friend was into? That’s just fucking awkward! There’s no way she’s going to risk their friendship. What if Zoe thinks Alex is hitting on her? Does Alex want to hit on her?

“Here’s your co…” the barista put the cup not he table and glanced at the screen. Not that she meant to be nosy. The screen was just so large it couldn’t be missed. She just had to take a look. 

Before Zoe managed to minimise the window, one particular sentence imprinted itself in Alex’s mind. 

“Tending to your lady garden will be an absolute pleasure” said the lady with a mischievous grin on her face.

Alex could feel her hands tremble. Fuck, she though. It’s some sort of Victorian lesbian porn. 

And why would she write lesbian porn if she wasn’t into women? She wouldn’t, right? 

Looks like the question Alex was so afraid to ask has finally been answered.

“Oh, hi there,” Zoe desperately tried to remain calm but her voice was shaking. 

“Hello, Zoe.” 

“You… you didn’t see anything, did you?” Her face was getting redder and redder.

Thineva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Thineva

So fucking adorable. 

“Nothing at all,” Alex tried not to grin. She was a bad liar. 

“Well… yeah… So I’ve been writing erotica lately and…” 

“What kind of erotica?” 

The question was followed by a long pause. Was it just Alex, or did other people in the room stop talking? 

“You see…” Zoe took a deep breath. “I’ve been sort of thinking about my sexuality recently. Because I wasn’t sure and… well, I’m still not sure but I guess I realised I’m into women? But it’s not like I’ve ever done it with a woman… I’ve never done it with anyone.” 

Alex desperately tried to find something to say but her brain just refused to work. Zoe must think I’m an idiot, she thought.

“There is… umm…” said Zoe finally, still red on her face. Or maybe it was the heat generated by that massive PC? Alex felt very hot herself. “There is someone I really like and I’ve always wanted to be with her but… well, I don’t even know if…” 

“You don’t know if she’s gay,” Alex finished quickly. 

Zoe just nodded, unable to look her friend into the eye. 

“Who is it, Zoe?”

Alex didn’t need to ask that. She already knew; it had just occurred to her. Why was she so oblivious? All those longing glances, those late night conversations about the most intimate subjects, Zoe’s body always trying to find an excuse to touch hers… Why was she so blind all that time? 

When she finally realised what was going on around her, she saw Zoe’s face getting closer to hers. Their lips joined in a long, passionate kiss. Zoe’s lipstick tasted like bubble gum.

“I think that person feels the same,” Alex whispered into her ear when it was over. “And she’s most definitely gay. She would also be happy to… how did you put it? Tend to your lady garden?” 

Zoe blushed again. Why does she have to be so fucking cute all the time? 

“Yes, I would really like that.”

Without saying anything else, Alex held down her ironic fedora and dived underneath the table. Not wanting to waste any more time, she opened the folds of Zoe’s dress. The smell of female arousal mixed with the faint aroma of sweat was overpowering. Alex inhaled the wonderful scent as if she was smelling a beautiful flower. 

Fuck, she thought as she moved her hand between Zoe’s legs. She’s not wearing underwear! She had it all planned, the cunning little…

Not that Alex minded. Moving the cables to have more room, she got closer to her friend’s legs. As soon as her tongue touched Zoe’s clitoris, the keyboard started clicking away, as if cunnilingus was the greatest source of inspiration. 

“You know,” said Zoe, typing furiously “I always go commando when I’m writing. The sensation of fabric on my ass is just so distracting! Also, it’s nice to write filthy stuff when you’re feeling sexually liberated.” 

Whatever, though Alex, stroking Zoe’s short pussy hair and those soft, smooth thighs. Giving her labia a few playful bites, she went on to licking the girl’s clitoris. Zoe tasted divine. Don’t they say that vegans taste better?

Finally, Zoe got so aroused she couldn’t type anymore. She started moaning quietly as if she forgot she was in a coffee shop. Either that or she just didn’t care. After all, other ladies always praised Alex’s cunnilingus skills.

She stopped licking just for a second, to take a deep breath, holding her hat so that the fan didn’t blow it off. Why did the fan start whirring so loudly now that Zoe was so close to orgasm? 

Alex started licking again, rhythmically, sliding her finger into her friend’s vagina and stroking the labia with her thumb. Zoe was so wonderfully wet.

When she finally came, she let out a loud sigh, immediately pushing Alex’s head away. Alex emerged from underneath the table, still stupidly holding onto her hat. 

“Alex,” said Zoe, her eyes half-closed and a blissful expression on her face. “Want to come over to mine tonight? We’ll have coffee. Actually, scratch that, we’ll have lots and lots of wine.” 

“I’ll drop by as soon as I’m finished with work” Alex gave her a kiss on the cheek. After that, she heard a long round of applause from the kitchen. 

k

Published 
Written by TakeMeLikeYourCoffee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments