Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shower and a Grind

"When the doorbell rang, I had no idea my first lesbian experience was waiting for me"

20
5 Comments 5
72.6k Views 72.6k
961 words 961 words
Famous Story
After getting off work, I needed a hot shower. Some of my co-workers were heading out for drinks and I said I would meet them but really needed to unwind before we met up.

I stripped off my black pencil skirt and white blouse, and unleashed my ample C cups from the restraints of my bra, finally sliding out of my black thong. As the hot spray hit my body, I lathered up with cocoa butter body wash and basked in the heat.
My doorbell rang. Fuck, I thought, it might be John, coming to pick me up for drinks.

I threw on a robe and ran to the door. “You're early,” I said as I opened the door. My jaw dropped, it was not John standing there. Instead what stood in front of me was the most gorgeous women I had ever seen. I am about as straight as they come, but I can appreciate feminine beauty, and she was beautiful.

“Sorry I'm early,” she laughed. I gawked at her. “Actually I was wondering if I could ask you for some water?”

It took me a few seconds to respond, the woman standing in front of me was a goddess. Her long amber hair was tied back in a pony tail. Her immense breasts were harnessed in a neon pink sports bra. Her body was exquisite, tan, defined and a glistening with sweat. Her black yoga pants hugged her hips tightly.

I stepped back, still having yet to respond, “Umm of course...water?”

She smiled at me. “Yeah, I know this is weird but I feel like I'm going to pass out, I forgot my bottle and I'm absolutely dying.”

“Sure,” I said. “Come in.”

She followed me in the house, as she did, I was suddenly aware that I was soaking wet, with a bathrobe hanging loosely off my body.

“It looks like you were in the middle of something,” she giggled.

As I grabbed a glass from the cupboard, I filled it with water and handed it to her. “Umm.. yeah sorry I was in the shower, I thought you were someone else.. Sorry.”

She smiled and glanced at my chest. “No apology necessary.”

Her glance made my pussy tingle. “Can I get you anything else?”

She stepped closer to me. “You can show me all of what's under that robe.”

I gasped at her forwardness. 

“Is it too much?” she giggled. “Sorry, you're just so fucking hot, standing there dripping wet with those beautiful tits just begging for me to suck.”

Like I said, I am straight, but I have always wanted to know what it is like to be with a woman, and this was by far the hottest woman I have ever seen. I opened my robe, and she went right for my nipples, pinching and rubbing them.

LiNanaAsian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiNanaAsian

Grasping my whole tit in her hand she leaned in and kissed me. I felt her hot tongue in my mouth and my pussy responded in a most slippery manner.

“Have you ever been with a woman?” she whispered, I shook my head.

“Wonderful,” she said and dove face first into my tits, taking one, then the other in her mouth. I moaned as I felt the gentle sting of her mouth suckling each nipple. As her mouth worked my nipples, her fingers found my dripping pussy. I felt her spread my lips and glide one finger over my clit, and tease my hole. “You are so wet, you naughty girl,” she breathed as she sucked harder on my nipples. I was wetter than I have ever been, and felt my juices running down my legs.

“Sit down baby,” she whispered and she pushed me down on my couch splaying my legs wide open for her to feast.

She buried her face in my cunt and sucked hard on my clit, I cried out as the feeling intensified. She stopped briefly to strip off her bra and yoga pants to reveal nothing but a shaved pussy underneath and some impressive tits.

As she licked my pussy I pinched and rubbed my nipples. She licked me up and down, side to side and swirled over my clit. Then she tongue fucked me as I begged for more.

“Do you like my tits?” she asked. I nodded. She forced one in my mouth, then the other. “You get that tit nice and wet, then I'm going to rub it all over your pink juicy pussy.”

I suckled her tit, innocently while she fingered my love hole. Suddenly I felt her rubbing it all over my pussy, I ground myself against it wanting to cum from the image of this beautiful goddess, fucking me in such an intimate way.

My juices were everywhere by this point, when suddenly I felt her legs interlocking with mine, she began to grind her sweet pussy against mine. The feeling of her sweet clitoris rubbing against mine was almost too much to handle.

“Fuck me, you little slut,” she barked.

“Grind that cunt against mine, ooh, yeah just like that, rub that clit, feel how hard my clit is, I want to fuck you with that clit.”

I spread my legs as wide as I could, and grabbed onto her knees as I pulled her as deep into me as I could. I had never been fucked like this, no penetration, just raw wet grinding.

“I am going to cum!” I cried.

“Yes, you little bitch, cum all over my pussy,” she demanded.

I felt every ounce of energy pour out of me as I rubbed my pussy against hers. Then I collapsed back on the floor, she did the same. After a few minutes she stood up and dressed.

“Thanks for the water.”

Published 
Written by Fionna
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments