Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in the Wild-part 2-A sexy alliance

"Elise joins a powerful alliance and has some sexy threesome fun."

3
2 Comments 2
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Last time I didn't get to introduce you to all the contestants. There are eleven contestants not counting me. There are only two males this year. All the contestants are between the ages of eighteen and twenty six except one person who is thirty five.

Percy is the name of one of the boys. He has black hair. His eyes are green like seaweed. He has an athletic body. He has the body of a runner. He seems to be pretty shy. He hasn't really talked much since we got to the island.

Jason has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is built like a football player. He's the complete opposite of Percy. Since we got to the island he has flirted with every girl on the island. He also has a scar on his bottom lip.

Naomi has beautiful dark skin. She talks with a heavy accent. She has beautiful full lips. Her boobs are amazing and don't get me started on that ass. She looks like a true African goddess.

Hazel has beautiful hazel eyes. She has one of the cutest bubble butts I have ever seen. Her tits are beautiful and perky. She also has beautiful full lips. She has flawless caramel skin.

Katie is a blonde with huge tits. They're clearly fake. She has blue eyes. She is one of the two on the block. Percy chose her to eat at his buffet with him. I can only think of two reasons he picked her. Oh, and she's completely full of herself.

Liz is a sexy blonde. She's pretty shy. She has a cute little butt. She has handful size breasts. Her eyes are a beautiful blue color. She's also on the block.

Kim has long beautiful black hair. Her eyes are black. She has the softest skin I have ever seen. She's very pale. She pretty thin. She is just a gorgeous Asian female.

Susan is a genuine milf. She is thirty five years old. She's the oldest contestant to ever be on the show. She has long dark hair. Her tits and ass are amazing. Her eyes are a mixture of black and brown.

Jade is darker than Hazel but not as dark as Naomi. Once again she have flawless skin. She has full lips. She has more of a skinny build.

Amanda has dark hair. Her body is pretty average. I don't know what it is about her but she just seems so evil.

Jackie is a blonde. She has a smaller build. Her tits and ass are not as big as some of the other girls, but she is absolutely stunning.

Now, that's all the contestants for this season. I'm pretty sure you don't need a description of me. Well I hope you remember how I look from the last story. Okay, let's just move on.

I was sitting in the sand, thinking about how I'm going to play the game. There have been nine seasons of the show not counting this season. That meant there have been around one hundred contestants on this show.

Every single one of them played a certain type of game. Now it's my turn to find out what type of game I'm going to play.

Katie the slut with fake tits already knows what type of game she's going to play. It was clear that she was planning on fucking her way to victory. She must not be that good at fucking. She was the last person to make five people cum.

At that moment, I saw her walk towards the secluded lake in the forest. Jason was right behind her. I knew what they was about to do. She was about to fuck him to make sure she has his vote to stay on the island. Multiple cameras was hovering behind them.

I followed them, my pussy was getting wet thinking about what they were about to do.

They stopped next to a lake. Katie turned around and started to kiss Jason. She had her hands on his cock. His hands were on her ass.

She pulled his already hard cock out of his pants. His cock looked about ten inches big. I wanted to get fucked by his cock so bad.

Katie said something to him but I couldn't hear what she said. He smiled at her. She dropped to her knees. She starting stroking his coke. She spit on the head of his cock.

She started to lick the length of the of his cock. I heard him let out a soft moan. She started to suck his cock.

As she sucked his cock, I started to play with my wet pussy. She started to suck his cock faster and take it deeper in her throat. She was taking about seven inches of his cock down her throat.

He came in her mouth. Cum was dripping about of her mouth. She swallowed most of it and licked the rest off of her face.

Jason grabbed her waist and bent her over. He slowly slid his cock into her pussy. She let out a loud moan.

I started to finger fuck my pussy faster. He started to fuck her faster.

As he fucked her, he pulled her hair back and whispered something in her ear. Whatever he said made her smile.

I was playing with my clit and coming close to an orgasm. I heard Katie let out a loud moan. When I looked up, it looked like she came. Jason was thrusting himself in her faster. He finally came inside her pussy.

Cum was dripping out of her pussy. Jason walked away towards where everybody else was. Katie walked into the lake to clean herself off.

"Well that was hot," said a voice coming from behind. I turned around and saw hazel sitting behind me licking her fingers. 

"How long you been here?" I asked.

"If that's your way of asking if I saw you masturbating, yes I saw it all."

I stood there slightly embarrassed.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed that I saw you having a little fun, I mean billions of people saw," she said as she pointed towards a camera that was recording us.

"Yeah I guess you're right."

"Good now let's get down to business," she said as she grabbed my hand and dragged me along with her.

"What business?"

"This is a game where you can't win without being in a alliance."

"Yeah, I know. Where exactly are you going with this?"

"Where I'm going with this is me and you in the final two."

"Oh really," I said smiling.

"Think about it, me and you. Two powerful women in an alliance with each other. We would be able to accomplish anything," she said with a smile on her face.

Her offer was tempting. An alliance to the final two could be a really good deal for me.

"What you say? Are you in?"

"I'm in," I said as she walked me to a more secluded area.

"Now for a first big move, what's your opinion on Katie?"

"I don't like her, she seems full of herself."

"What about Liz?"

"Well she has a cute butt, but other then that I don't really know."

"Yeah, she don't really talk much, but I have talk to her she's a really nice and kind girl.

IdaliaPinal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IdaliaPinal

I don't want to see her going home this early in the show,"

"So you want to get Katie kicked off the island?"

"Exactly,"

"How exactly do you plan on getting the girl who has sucked every duck and licked every pussy to stay in the game voted off?"

"We do the same but better. I mean she can't be that good, she got last place in a sex contest," she said giving me a naughty smile.

"So we need at least six people to vote her off," I said as we walked.

"Me and you, that's two votes."

"We still need four more people to vote her off."

"Oh, don't worry. That's going to be easy," she said.

She told me that she already managed to get three people's votes. She didn't tell me how. We needed one more vote to be sure Katie is going home.

We both sat on each side of Naomi by the lake. She was wearing a fancy white bikini. The bikini showed tons of cleavage. She had on a gold belt.

"We got a favor to ask of you Naomi," Hazel said.

"And what exactly is this favor?"

"We want you to vote Katie out," I said.

"I barely know the girl. Why would I vote her off just because you asked me to?" said Naomi.

Knowing that anybody who would audition for this show had to love having sex, I proposed an idea.

"If you guarantee you will vote Katie off, we both can give you a very special treat," I said.

Hazel looked up at me with a confused look on her face. I gave her a naughty smile to help her understand my plan.

"And exactly what type of treat you have in mind?" Naomi asked.

I put my hand one her thigh and leaned in closer to her lips. Our lips were inches apart. Hazel started to kiss the back of her neck.

She leaned in to kiss me but I stopped her. "How are you going to vote tonight?"

"I'm going to vote Katie off, silly," she said.

I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. Hazel was kissing her neck and caressing her back. She let out a soft moan as my hand started rubbing her thigh.

I leaned in and started passionately kissing her. Our tongues were dancing with each other. I took my other hand and started to play with her erect nipple through her bikini.

Hazel moved away from behind her. I pushed her down so that she was laying on her back. I pulled off her bikini revealing her incredible chocolate breasts. Her boobs were as perfect as perfect can be.

Hazel sat on her face and started to grind her pussy on her face. I started to suck her nipple as I caressed her body. I slowly moved down her body until my mouth was inches away from her pussy.

I licked her soaking wet pussy. She let out a loud moan. I took one of my hands and started to play with her clit. Her pussy was dripping her sweet juices.

Within a few minutes of licking her pussy and playing with her clit, she came right in my mouth. The way Hazel was moaning I could tell she came around the same time.

When I sat up Naomi got on top of my lap. I felt Hazel hands on my back taking off my bikini. Once my bikini came off revealing my breast. Naomi started to play with them.

"Tell me, Elise, how did my cum taste?" she said as she played with my tits.

"How about you find out for yourself?"

She leaned in and gave me a passionate kiss. Hazel was kissing my neck as Naomi started to grind her pussy on my leg.

Naomi got up and pulled me up with her. Naomi smiled at me as she turned me around and bent me over.

I felt her tongue start to lick my pussy. Hazel went next to Naomi and started to finger my ass. It only took seconds for me to cum in Naomi mouth.

I laid down on my back and looked over to my right. A cute little blonde was sitting behind some brushes playing with her pussy.

When she noticed me looking at her, she hid away behind some brushes.

"You can consider Katie gone," Naomi said right before she kissed me.

Hazel and I walked back to the cabins to get ready for the voting ceremony which was a live episode.

I decided to wear a short red dress that showed off my sexy legs. Hazel had on a white, see-through dress. You could clearly tell she wasn't wearing any underwear, and honestly, it was turning me on.

We both walked over to the voting ceremony in silence. We were the first to get there after a few minutes everybody else started to show up.

"Hello everyone, I'm your host Xavier, and this is Sex in the Wild."

An hologram of the host appeared in the middle of the room.

"It has been a hot few episodes. But sadly today is the day we've to say goodbye to either Katie or Liz. I'm going to call each contestant into the back room to cast their vote, starting with Percy."

It took about five minutes for everyone to cast their vote. I was the last to cast my vote.

I walked down the hallway and entered a small room. A hologram of Xavier stood in the center of the room.

"Hello, Elise. You are look gorgeous this evening."

"Thanks," I said with a smile on my face.

"And may I say we all loved your performance with Hazel and Naomi."

"Well I'm glad you enjoy it," I said smiling at the camera.

"And who will you be voting off the island, Elise?"

"I'm voting Katie off, Xavier."

"Alrighty, then."

I walked back out and joined the other contestants. I sat down next to Hazel.

"The votes are in and the first person voted off this season of Sex in the Wild is Katie. Sorry, Katie, but you gotta go."

I heard the sound of a hover landing to pick her up. Katie got up to get her bags. She didn't say anything to anybody as she walked out to the hover.

This episode, I had an incredible threesome with Naomi and Hazel. I watched as Jason fucked Katie and I joined my first alliance.
Published 
Written by InfiniteLush22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments