Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saving Atlanta: The Cougars' Town (Chapter 6)

"The group that actually runs the city."

0
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is the sixth chapter in the series Saving Atlanta where two brave men's adventure uncovers the sexually restrictive society in Atlanta. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As the continue to fuck their way through the city, they slowly start to uncover secrets that explain why the city is how it is."

“Yup hold her right there,” said the voice.

Dani, who you may remember from chapter one of the story as the Anne Hathaway look alike Kash fucked, had been convinced by a friend to come to a mansion in the suburbs. After arriving, Dani talked to a woman named Nyla, a raven-haired woman in her thirties that looked exactly like actress Megan Gale. Given Nyla’s magnetic vibe and hypnotizing eyes, the innocent Dani was seduced and overwhelmed. Nyla had fingered the horny woman and introduced her to the many others at the mansion.

Due to Nyla's magnetic vibe, gentle touch, piercing eyes, and proper use of her mouth, Dani had fallen into almost a spell. The arousing feelings generated from playfully wrestling naked with Nyla had created so much trust in Dani. Dani even took a nude bubble bath with the woman much larger than her, being wlling to be controlled.

"You do as I say, got that?" said Nyla.

"Yes," said Dani, letting out a deep breath.

The mansion was home to close to about fifty women, the majority of them younger, slim, and beautiful. Aria was the owner of the mansion and a woman who knew how to run things smoothly and with an iron fist. At the age of forty-five, Aria had pale skin, blue eyes, black hair, and looked exactly like Courteney Cox. 

One rule of the mansion was that everyone except for Aria, Bri, and Nyla had to walk around nude. Aria, Bri, and Nyla did wear clothes but sometimes got with the program and walked around nude themselves. Due to how well hidden the mansion was, no one noticed at all. Given the power and influence of the mansion residents, it’s not like anyone could have done anything about it. 

“Keep your finger in that ass, deep in there,” said Aria.

“Don’t you dare lie to her,” said Nyla, sniffing Dani’s ears and softly kissing her.

“Kylie, right on the lips,” said Nyla, telling Kylie to get on both knees and start eating Dani out. The whole ordeal was very pleasurable to Dani who at times smiled, being driven to compliance from the seduction.

“Oh she’s even shaved, this one gonna be fun, yall!” said Kylie, licking the pussy already.

Nyla stood at six-feet tall with an athletic build and was an intimidating figure despite her beautiful appearance. Kylie was almost six feet and had a slim figure with tanned skin, she looked exactly like model Taylor Hill and had a sadistic attitude. While Nyla was the boss enforcer, Kylie had risen to be one of her top officers who kept order whenever the crew needed to get things done. 

The demeanor that Kylie had made her scary despite being only twenty-five, she knew how to scare people. Kylie could get inside someone’s head and psychologically play mind games with them as she aroused them. With men, Kylie had a tougher time but due to how she ate pussy, she was great at interrogating lovers into confessing secrets. Kylie had earned the nickname 'The Sharp Tongue'.

“Bri should be around soon, blondie even keeps me on my toes,” said Aria.

Along with Nyla and Aria, Bri was one of the three heads of the organization itself, on equal footing with Aria. Bri had blonde hair and looked exactly like actress Janet McTeer, famously known for playing Helen Pierce on Ozarks. Bri was about a couple years older than Aria and had long been a mentor to her in finding the organization and everyone knew she ran things.

The ordeal was taking place in a large room the size of a basketball court, it was well lit with ornaments around the walls making it seem like a king’s court from medieval times. A pool occupied the room on each side along with Jacuzzis and Dani had a lot of company. Close to thirty nude women, all looking to be in their twenties, occupied the pool and Jacuzzi to see what resembled a trial go down. Aria sat in a chair which looked like a throne while Dani stood on a red carpet, accompanied by Nyla and Kylie. 

“I think you can do this one without me,” said Bri, looking at Aria and laughing with a mean smirk.

“Thought you’d enjoy it,” said Aria.

“Let’s see if the team can handle this one without me saying a word,” said Bri, sticking around as her partner started to talk.

“Alright, so you’re the one they call Dani huh, thanks for coming!” said Aria, a psychotic laugh on her face as a shiny glow consumed her aging body.

“Yes,” said Dani, nervously as she sweated.

“Calm down girl, you only worry if you lie and you can leave anytime,” said Aria, smiling as she sipped on wine. Dani started to break down in nervousness as her body trembled, full of fear. 

“Dani, cool down, I am here, remember, you love Nyla,” said Nyla, right behind Dani and holding her in place with one arm around Dani’s waist and a middle finger in her anus. Nyla would kiss and lick Dani behind the ears as Kylie grabbed Dani’s lower body as Dani let out deep pleasurable breaths.

“Damn man, I cannot help but eat it muah girl, hubba bubba!” said Kylie, shaking her head as she ate out an aroused Dani whose body stretched in arousal.

“Cool it Sharp Tongue!” said Aria.

“But it’s good pussy,” said Kylie, frustrated.

“Kylie, stop,” said Nyla, as Dani moaned loudly in a deep tone.

“Fine, I’ll just have you once we know the truth,” said Kylie, looking up at Dani and giving her a sadistic look as Nyla rolled her eyes.

“So, you and this New Yorker, tell me what happened!” said Aria, sipping on wine as she stared at Dani with her penetrating blue eyes.

“We were introduced by a friend, it just happened, I mean he is hot and we hit it off well,” said Dani, in a high pitched voice. Dani looked at Nyla who was shaking her head the whole time, having a finger in Dani’s ass made it easy for Nyla to detect a lie.

“Well, Nyla says you are lying,” said Aria.

“Oh boy, woo, get over here, yeah!” said Kylie, shoving her mouth against the pussy and eating it as Dani moaned loudly. The hold by Nyla who was also kissing Dani along with precise quick tongue movements, flipping the clit back and forth had Dani near an orgasm.

“Let’s try that again!” said Aria.

“Don’t lie, do yourself a favor,” whispered Nyla.

“Okay okay,” said Dani, in a high pitched voice, at times being a victim to a laugh 

“Okay,” said Kylie, mocking Dani’s voice.

“So, I have issues, like I have had to get some help and this nurse put me on a therapy program with him. I had to choose between some blond guy and him, he was closer to my type,” said Dani, as Nyla nodded.

“Well, tell us more about this nurse,” said Aria.

“Please don’t do anything to her,” said Dani, speaking quickly and fast.

“I mean she is not your concern, you have bigger issues right now,” said Aria.

“Ever squirted until nothing comes out?” said Kylie, looking up and laughing at Dani.

“Bitch,” whispered Dani, out of anger. Dani loved Nyla but with Kylie, there was some butting of heads.

“Oh, feisty one, I love those,” said Kylie, sticking out a tongue with a devious smile on her face.

“So the nurse!” said Aria, sipping on wine.

“Her name is Leah, she met us at a pool party and fucked them, then she got them in on her program which got popular,” said Dani, with a straight face as Nyla nodded.

“Good,” said Nyla, whispering into Dani’s ears and kissing her on the face.

“Damn it girl just lie more to make it fun,” said Kylie, sticking out her tongue and smiling.

“Go on,” said Aria, a blank look on her face.

“I fucked this guy named Kash, he fucked me good, better than I ever have, not used to that from men around here. Kash is from New York and he grew up here, came to visit family,” said Dani.

“Kash, oh boy,” said Aria, muttering under her breath with worry as Nyla nodded. Bri looked on, noticing a change in Aria’s demeanor.

“So this Kash, any other women he is seeing that you know?” asked Bri, intervening.

“Don’t know them personally but he does see other women,” said Dani, taking deep breaths as Nyla nodded.

“You also go to his place often, right?” asked Bri.

“No, I have fucked him only at Leah’s place,” said Dani, gulping. Nyla gave Kylie the look which made Kylie’s sadistic smile come back as she looked up at Dani. 

“Come here girl,” said Kylie, shoving her head against the pussy, sucking on it which made Dani moan loudly and take deep breaths.

“Let’s try that again, where does he live?” asked Bri, as Dani was still having her pussy sucked by Kylie who made Dani’s legs shake. Dani had an aggressive orgasm as Kylie barely dodged the fluids.

“Whoa squirter whoa!” said Kylie, laughing as the whole crowd went into giggles of their own.

“Nyla, I don’t know if I can do this, oh fuck,” said Dani, almost crying from the orgasm. 

“If you tell the truth, you have nothing to fear,” whispered Nyla, kissing Dani and sniffing her.

“He lives in that fancy apartment with the rooftop and pool, his blond buddy lives nearby in that other fancy apartment, luxury apartments for both,” said Dani, sweating as she caught her breath with Nyla nodding and smiling.

“Excellent, any ideas of how he does his sex therapy sessions?” asked Bri, as Aria fingered herself from arousal while having a shocked look on her face.

“No, none, I swear!” shouted Dani, eyes opened wide, as Nyla nodded.

“It’s fine, cool down, you’re in no danger here, now will you be seeing either Leah or Kash again?” asked Bri, as Dani nodded.

“Great, when is that?” asked Bri.

“I meet Leah this weekend,” said Dani, as Nyla nodded.

“Okay so, perfect, you simply tell your good friend Leah to come here and have a chat with us. Hell, if it is in her apartment, you can even invite Bri and Kylie over,” said Bri, smiling.

“I can do it myself,” said Dani, in a serious tone.

“I wanna come!” said Kylie, smiling.

“I’ll go too,” said Nyla, kissing Dani’s face. 

“Fine, both of you can go, we’re done here. Leave her in the therapy pleasure room and accompany her before sending her off,” said Bri.

“I’ll accompany her,” said Nyla.

“I can do it, you’re mine, muah!” said Kylie, smiling as she kissed the pussy, making Dani jump. 

“Both of you can accompany her, now go on,” said Bri, as Kylie cheered. Nyla took her finger out of Dani’s ass as Dani moaned.

“Let me smell it!” said Kylie, as Nyla put it against her nose and Kylie licked it.

“Oh my, she has a rich spicy booty, what have you been eating Ms. Anorexic?” asked Kylie, trying to provoke Dani who gave her a nasty look.

“Oh, you’re gonna wanna not do that, especially not with me,” said Kylie, smiling with a sinister look on her face.

“Die, bitch,” muttered Dani, as Kylie smiled.

“Let’s go,” said Nyla, putting Dani over her shoulder and carrying her out of the massive hall as Kylie followed. Dani’s body was very loose, hanging off of the larger Nyla’s shoulders as Kylie walked behind, occasionally pressing Dani’s pussy while hanging back to arouse her. 

A large door opened to a room with wooden design and a Jacuzzi in it. It almost looking like some kind of a sauna but also had a bed inside. Dani was put on the bench across from the bed as both Nyla and Kylie stayed in the room for a few seconds. The temperature was hotter than normal but not burning hot like a sauna, only humid enough to get someone to sweat a bit. A tired Dani lay on the bench groaning, her body already having had an orgasm.

“Uh yeah, come on girl, let’s go, woo hoo, get that amazing pussy over here, feast time baby!” said Kylie running towards a naked Dani and eating her out. 

VolcanicSquirty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VolcanicSquirty

“Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!” said Dani, in high pitched tones as she quickly had another orgasm. She started to cry and moan at the same time.

“Hey come on! Gentle,” said Nyla. 

“Fuck that, get over here pussy, yeah!” said Kylie, a sinister laugh as she started to eat Dani out again, making Dani give high pitched noises while kicking her legs around. Nyla shook her head as Dani was aggressively eaten out, seeing the poor brunet's eyes roll back after the orgasm as her lower body vibrated. 

“Whoa, juicy!” said Kylie, laughing with a psycho look on her face as vagina fluids from Dani’s pussy dripped down into her mouth. Kylie continued to suck the pussy which had Dani moaning, even tapping the walls violently which made Nyla intervene.

“Off!” said Nyla, dragging her skinny pupil off of the helpless Dani.

“Fuck, I wasn’t done, I was gonna eat ass next, suck on the nipples, bite the shoulder, and even wrestle with her,” said an angry Kylie.

“Yeah, you’re gonna wrestle with someone in that state, I taught you better,” said Nyla.

“Dude, I earned that pussy, fucking shit, Nyla!” shouted an angry Kylie.

“You need to cool down,” said Nyla, giving Kylie an intense stare.

“Man fuck,” said Kylie, rolling her eyes and walking around.

“You got lucky!” shouted Kylie, looking back at Dani whose heart raced, making Nyla shake her head. Nyla walked right towards Dani and smiled, putting a gentle colder than usual hand on her pussy. 

“How are you Dani?” asked Nyla.

“I, I, I, oh fuck,” said Dani, having another orgasm.

“All that, “how are you” bullshit, we need to toughen them up!” said Kylie.

“Kylie!” said Nyla, with an intense look back.

“WHAT! I taste good pussy and you take that away from me, I am fucking tired of this shit, I need more action, you wrestle me!” said Kylie, with an intense look at Nyla.

“We both know how that ends, maybe you two can wrestle when she is less spent, you are being a bully right now,” said Nyla.
“Oh yeah, sure, let her recover, feed her and give her steroids, I don’t give a fuck, she ain’t doing shit against me,” said Kylie, rolling her eyes and giving Dani a sinister look.

“Ignore her, she’s going through things,” whispered Nyla to Dani.

“I can ask her to leave if you are uncomfortable,” said Nyla.

“It’s like, I don’t even care,” whispered Dani.

“Tell me to leave, bitch, I’ll be back some day,” said Kylie.

“Ignore her, just talk to me,” said Nyla, gently putting a cold hand over Dani’s pussy.

“I feel, I want to rest,” said Dani, in a whimper. Nyla picked the shorter skinnier brunette up and walked to the bed nearby, getting in the sheets with her.

Nyla’s vibe was overpowering, her body tightly pressed against Dani’s as the exhausted Dani stretched. The things Nyla did such as softly biting certain muscles, pressing her fingers tightly against Dani’s abs and waist, and constantly kissing and licking Dani while having her muscular legs coiled around the skinny body drove Dani into a sexual insanity of sorts. Dani’s body violently swung around as her breaths got deeper and louder, having multiple orgasms as she bit her lips.

“Dani, love, come here, love,” said Nyla, locking lips with the nude skinny woman. 

While slightly hesitant at first, Dani closed her eyes, lay back, and locked lips with the larger, more powerful Nyla. Nyla now had full control of a pinned down and exhausted Dani, coiling her arms around the skinny body which was now slowly starting to sleep. The cheerful Nyla smiled and laid beside Dani, sneaking her finger into the anus again as Dani let out a groan.

“How old are you Dani?” asked Nyla.

“Twenty-six,” said Dani, taking deep pleasurable breaths.

“I bet you were an innocent girl before meeting Kash huh,” said Nyla, smiling.

“I mean, yeah, like, kinda,” replied Dani.

“That’s a lie, ask me how I know,” replied Nyla, smiling and playfully slapping Dani on the face.

“How do you know?” asked Dani, exhausted.

“When I have my finger in your ass, your body moves a certain way when you are dishonest, I pick up on that. Don’t ever lie to me okay,” said Nyla, leaning her body over to kiss Dani on the face, her hot breaths landing on an exhausted Dani.

Dani rested her head on Nyla, slowly going to sleep. Meanwhile, Kylie looked on and saw the ordeal, fingering herself a bit from the arousal. Kylie was sitting down on the bench in the warm room which smelled of body odor now. The temperature along with the ordeal had Dani and Nyla covered in sweat, a sensation that aroused Nyla immensely. Gently putting Dani to sleep, Nyla sat up on the bed and stretched a bit, looking at Kylie and smiling. The athletic body which was glowing with sweat made its way to Kylie, smiling and accompanying her.

“That’s how you win them over, with love and kindness,” said Nyla, putting an arm over the nude shoulder of Kylie.

“I mean she had a nice pussy and was throwing an attitude,” said Kylie.

“Just like you used to when you first came here,” said Nyla, kissing Kylie’s shoulder.

“Stop,” said Kylie, smiling.

“Feisty Kylie, thought she was boss, and Nyla decided to gently get her hand here and said watch it girl!” said Nyla, putting her hand over Kylie’s pussy as Kylie moaned.

“Stop,” said Kylie, laughing as Nyla kissed and fingered her.

“Remember when you were exhausted from a workout and I laid you down and ate your ass, yum yum yum!” said Nyla, softly munching on Kylie’s ears as Kylie kicked her legs in excitement and laughed.

“We are going to make our way over to that bed that Dani is in and you are going to show her love, just like I showed you nothing but love, got it?” said Nyla, fingering Kylie.

“We are calling it by name now?” said Kylie, rolling her eyes.

“You’ve seen me upset,” said Nyla, as Kylie gulped nervously.

“Don’t make me upset,” said Nyla, giving a sharp fierce look to Kylie who immediately complied.

Meanwhile, Bri and Aria were talking in regards to the reaction that Aria had upon learning of Kash. Bri was very intuitive, almost being able to read minds, and knew that there was a history there. Aria knew Kash growing up in Atlanta and was involved with some of what he went through growing up. Being a force in the suburbs at the time, Aria was the reason Kash was caught with a girl and beat by his parents for talking to women. Aria was also a tutor and at times a teacher to Kash when he was in the community, making sure he stayed moral.

“Yeah, not sure how the hell that went wrong, boy’s grown up,” said Aria to Bri, an angry sinister look on her face. 

“You have to deal with it but remember, he is a rich Yankee, if anything happens to him then we risk being discovered and make more enemies than we can handle,” replied Bri.

“For now, let’s assemble the meeting. Nyla and Kylie are going to use Dani to pay Leah a visit and bring her over, we’ll get to the bottom of this, now someone needs to deal with blondie,” said Aria.

“Oh the Miami boy, yeah, I have a creative plan working, he might end up being a bigger problem than your past friend,” said Bri. 

Aria nodded and sent out the word to everyone about what was going to happen. Truth be told, and as you will discover, Aria was a part of something very powerful. The whole court assembled in a different location in the mansion, even larger than the one where Dani was questioned. Aria sat nude as about fifty or so women were in the audience, sitting nude yoga-style. Bri stood behind Aria as Aria delivered her speech, reminding the women what they were a part of and who their enemy was. Dani was asked to be put in the room with Nyla and Kylie to watch over her so she could not get the full picture of exactly which organization she had angered.

“What’s more powerful than money and drugs? Well, quite frankly it’s sex, even more so than sex, pussy,” said Aria.

“By holding control of who can get pussy and making it available to a select few at best, you make people your slaves,” said Aria, after pausing.

“Why else do men spend their paychecks going out to strip clubs, bars, and various other venues? Because, they want pussy. Just the idea of pussy itself is so powerful that men will play the odds, and spend large sums of money. Yet, we have to make sure that actually getting the pussy is not so easy or even possible,” said Aria, pausing in front of the crowd.

“So, we control the institutions where men are raised, we make them feel guilty for wanting to fuck a lot of different women. We emphasize no sex before marriage as a moral, keeping men in line. Meanwhile, we keep women in line by calling them sluts for sleeping around, it’s just morally wrong. Now select men, they’ll still get theirs and sleep around but they better not get caught!” said Aria, as the crowd looked on.

“Now if men were to sleep around a lot growing up and women were not shamed for making their pussy available, well, think of how much less money strip clubs and even bars might make. You see, it is through shaming women for sleeping around with various men and whipping men into being submissive boys that we run this fine organization here making billions,” said Aria, an angry fierce look on her face.

“Well, we have an issue now, culprits really. What they have done is disrupted a peaceful moral society and all it took were four people to do it. Two Yankees, one formerly a Georgian, have used their dicks to sexually liberate women. Women who have slept with these men seem to forget about being sluts, some so corrupted by the active cocks of these hedonists that they don’t even care about being sluts,” said Aria, with a shout and fierce look again.

“It used to be that maybe a Yankee might come over, fuck a lady, and leave. If not that, then the outsiders adjusted to the restrictions we placed in Atlanta, not crossing those invisible lines. Well, it just so happens that these culprits do not play by the rules. The sexual therapy play has reached hundreds of women, almost liberating them from the restrictions we placed and making them bolder. At this point, we cannot really contain it, we must go after these culprits,” said Aria.

“As much as I would love to, killing them is risky. I have reached out to media outlets to let them know of this sick perverted practice they have run. We will get Leah and then bring the two men in, let’s stop this before it gets worse. I think perhaps some therapy of ours can set them straight or maybe we get them to clean up this mess. The world as we know it in Atlanta will never be the same, they have more than done their damage,” said Aria.

“I have sent each of you their photos, find them and bring them here!” shouted Aria.

The organization had many names to it, it was a powerful invisible hand over Atlanta. So many institutions of influence reported to it and were under its thumb due to the financial power it had. Estimates had the organization making many billions, out-earning just about any criminal organization in the city. Due to the liberally sexual nature of areas outside of the south, the organization failed to get much of a foothold in major cities such as NYC and LA. 

The women who were in the room commonly worked as high-end escorts and had enough dirt on powerful men to make them bend to Aria’s thumb. Atlanta locals were at the mercy of the organization without even knowing it. Only outsiders who were visiting for a time could really fight it and the organization kept away from them for good reason, outside word getting out about who really runs the city and even the state meant exposure which was not needed.

After Aria had told the women in the room to go on the hunt for the two men in question, news was in the process slowly leaked about the Sexual Therapy ring that was being run. Kash and Trent’s lives were in danger of being changed for good but Aria told the outlets last minute to hold off. The way Aria saw it, she had extra leverage. As the speech ended, the nude women put on their clothes and headed out for the hunt.

 

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors