Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sarah's Special Spa Day

"My regular masseuse wasn't there, but the sexy replacement was divine."

73
15 Comments 15
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"The true story of me finding my inner lesbian."

The dappled light of the early morning sun filtering through the blinds and the chirping of robins woke me up early. Usually, I wake up horny, but today was exceptional. My pussy ached with need. My fingers toyed with my smooth wet pussy and clit, rubbing and teasing until I had my first cum of the day. Still unsated, I repeated the process under my shower.

Neither satiated me.

After getting dressed, I looked at my calendar and realized excitedly that I had a spa appointment booked for the afternoon. This increased the twinges in my pussy. My masseur, Matthew, was handsome, young, and very fit. I always imagined him with a large uncircumcised cock. I was determined to seduce him and have him fuck me hard on the massage table. Today would be the day.

When I arrived at the spa, I was disappointed that Matthew had called in sick. I felt deflated until I saw that his replacement would be a beautiful young Japanese girl.

She bowed before me and shook my hand. Her hands were strong for someone so tiny. Her hand slid up my forearm and squeezed it gently as she looked seductively into my eyes. The day may not be a write-off, I thought.

"Hello, Miss Sarah, my name is Yumi. I will be taking good care of you today." She smiled, inviting me to follow her.

Yumi led me to a dimly lit room. She turned on some quiet flute music and lit some jasmine-scented incense. While she was performing those tasks, I examined her. She wore a short white flowered kimono that barely covered her pert bottom. Her black hair was pulled back into a bun, and her brown eyes looked at me seductively. Her sculpted legs, which ended in bare feet with black toenail polish, completed the picture of this tiny goddess.

"Yumi, you are gorgeous," I told her as my pussy expressed its joy.

Yumi blushed.

"You also. You are one of the sexiest women I have ever seen," she answered softly.

Now, it was my time to blush.

"Would you like me to remove your clothes, Miss Sarah?" Yumi asked.

I had never had a masseuse ask that before; blushing, I shyly nodded my assent.

Yumi walked over to me, slowly unbuttoned my blouse, and pulled it off my shoulders. She carefully folded it and placed it on the table. From behind me, she unclipped my bra and stepped around me to take it off. I have beautiful round natural breasts, and my nipples were hard as they became free of my bra. Yumi seductively licked her lips as she noticed my arousal.

She then knelt at my feet and slowly removed each sandal, gently holding each foot in her delicate hands for a few moments before placing my sandals on a mat by the door. 

She then stepped forward, almost to hug me, as her hands moved down my back and into the back of the waistband of my pants. Her hands ran down my ass cheeks as she pulled down my yoga pants and thong in one quick motion. My pants dropped around my ankles, and as she knelt to retrieve them, her face was even with my already moist pussy. 

"You are shaved smooth," she commented. "Very sexy," she added.

"I am glad you like it," I answered, blushing.

She folded my pants neatly, then took my hand and led me to the massage table.

"Please lie on the table," she said.

"Don't you want to know what I need to be done?" I asked.

"I know what you need." she smiled knowingly.

I lay face down on the table. Even if I wasn't going to have sex, this sexy Japanese girl was going to massage my naked body, and this made me excited.

Yumi gently ran her fingers over every inch of my naked body.  She seemed to be examining me, getting to know my body, and it excited me.

She started on my neck and shoulders. She was an excellent masseuse and quickly relieved the nervous tension of my shoulders. As I stared through the headrest hole at Yumi's sexy feet and toes, I imagined myself sucking on them. 

LUCYMILLERS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUCYMILLERS

Looking at her feet and legs right before me, I decided to be bold. I reached out with my dangling hand and caressed her leg. She didn't move as my hand rose to her taut curvy ass. My fingers slid around her lace panties to the front to gently rub her pussy. Yumi moaned but did not pull away. I slowly pulled down her panties as they fell around her delicate feet. She kicked them to the side and leaned forward.

"Relax and let me please you," she whispered in my ear.

Yumi's deft hands moved down my back across my skin, giving me goosebumps. She slid her hands down to my thigh, and she gently brushed my pussy lips. I thought it was accidental until she did it again.

She massaged my glutes, working them hard. I was horny but needed the relief, then her fingers moved between my legs and began toying with my very sensitive clit. She raised my ass up and had me get on my knees. I found myself grinding against her palm. Her fingers easily slide in and out of my wet pussy. My orgasm started to build as she fucked my pussy with her fingers. She then leaned forward and spread my ass cheeks, and began to tongue my asshole. I was in a euphoric heaven as her hot tongue darted in and out of my tight ass. When she also started rubbing my clit in a frenzy, I was out of my mind with desire.

Her thumb thrust into my asshole. This, combined with her other hand rubbing my G-spot and clit sent me out of control. I felt my toes curl, my ass thrust back against her thumb, and I exploded in an orgasm that flooded Yumi's hand.

After my orgasm subsided, she continued with my massage as if nothing happened. Yumi moved to my feet and began to rub them with her skilled fingers. I then felt her take my foot to the side, and she rubbed her pussy against the sole of my foot. I moved my hand to my pussy and rubbed my clit as Yumi rubbed against the pad of my foot. She let out a series of moans as she came hard on my foot, bathing my toes with her hot juices.

I got up off the table and brought Yumi close to me. I kissed her softly on the lips.

"Thank you so much," I told her.

"We are not quite done yet," she answered.

She let the kimono fall to the ground, revealing her perfect round, pert breasts, dark nipples and the little tuft of black hair above her pussy.

"Lie on your back, on the table," she ordered.

I did as I was told, and she climbed over me in the sixty-nine position. I saw her pussy up close, and it was beautiful. Her brown lips and large clitoris were begging for my hot tongue. She tasted of rose petals as I licked her pussy. Yumi was even more incredible with her tongue than her fingers.

I felt another intense orgasm building inside me. I bucked my hips up and down as Yumi relentlessly tongued my hot pussy until I let out a muffled moan and came three times in quick succession.

As I lay on the table motionless and exhausted, Yumi crawled off the table.

"I am so sorry I couldn't make you cum with my tongue, Yumi," I apologized.

"It is okay, Miss Sarah. I am here to please you," Yumi said with a smile

"It would please me to watch you cum," I told her.

Yumi smiled, "Yes, miss."

Yumi pinched her nipples and began to finger her glistening pussy. I sat up a bit to watch this angel play with herself in front of me. She then grabbed my foot and began sucking on my toes. Yumi started to moan louder as she sucked and rubbed her pussy. She began to whimper, and her body shook as she started to cum. It was a beautiful sight to see. Her body wavered, and I steadied her. 

We embraced in a long, comforting hug as I told her how sexy and beautiful she had looked as she came.

We kissed, and I thanked her for the best massage I have ever had.

"Please cum again, Miss Sarah," she tittered as she escorted me out the door.

Published 
Written by Sarah_Thinks
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments