Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Redheads Have More Fun

"What happens when one redhead travels half-way across the world to meet another redhead?"

56
39 Comments 39
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"After months of teasing and virtual orgasms, Tara finally goes to meet Andi in person."

Tara boarded the flight with butterflies in her stomach. She was about to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime trip that would take her nearly ten thousand miles from home. She’d spent a fortune on this trip, but she knew it would be worth it.

She sent a quick text to the lover that waited for her on the other end.

I’m on the plane! I can’t believe we are finally going to meet!

Andi wasted no time replying.

I can’t wait to see you in person and touch you!

The flight attendant indicated it was time to put her phone into airplane mode. So, she texted a quick goodbye and tucked her phone back in her pocket.

It would be a long time before she touched down in Sydney, so Tara figured she might as well watch some movies until she was sleepy enough to close her eyes.

After two movies, Tara realized that she was too excited about going to visit Andi to rest at all. So, she pulled out a book by her favorite author, Katarina Hobson.

After a few steamy scenes, Tara realized her panties were damp, and she really needed to touch herself. She pressed the call button to see if she could get a blanket.

A few moments later, the flight attendant came by. “What can I get for you, sweetie?” asked the busty blonde named Diana. Tara had to smile. The buttons of Diana’s sweater threatening to pop off at any moment.

“Um, I was hoping to get a blanket, if there are any left,” Tara said.

“Well, I can go check to see if there are any,” Diana said. “Oh, hey, is that The Last Escort?”

Tara smiled. “Yes, have you read it?”

“Not yet, but I totally enjoyed her book, The Office Whore,” Diana said in a loud whisper. Then it seemed to dawn on her why Tara needed a blanket. “Oh, I will find you a blanket, no worries!”

It took Diana nearly ten minutes, but she finally located a blanket and brought it to Tara. “You know, I’m a lesbian, but I do enjoy a hot sex scene, no matter who the players are,” she whispered.

“Same here,” Tara whispered back.

“Enjoy the book, sweetie,” Diana said, winking.

Tara draped the blanket over herself and set her book aside. She closed her eyes and imagined she was the main character with her legs spread. Only the person between them in her mind was Andi.

Tara reached into her pants and dipped a finger inside her pussy to get it wet. Then, she rubbed her clit in soft circles. In her imagination, it was Andi touching her. She was getting so hot, so fast that she needed to ease off. She envisioned Andi teasing her, edging her until she couldn’t stand it anymore. When Tara finally allowed herself to cum, it was intense. Still, she managed to keep relatively quiet so the passengers nearby wouldn’t figure out what she was doing.

After enjoying the aftershocks, Tara took a quick peek around and was satisfied that they were all still dozing. She put herself back together and got up to use the lavatory. Once inside, she lifted her fingers to her face, inhaled the sweet scent, and licked them clean of her juices. Then she washed her hands and went back to her seat to rest.

When she woke up, they were finally approaching Sydney Airport. Diana came by to clear away any trash that passengers still had in their possession. She stopped by Tara’s seat and smiled.

“Did you enjoy the flight, sweetie?” Diana asked.

“Oh, yes, very much. Thank you!”

“And did the blanket help?” she asked in a whisper.

Tara grinned and nodded. “Oh, my gosh, yes! Thank you so much for that!”

Diana’s eyes fluttered a little. Then she smiled and moved to get the cabin ready for arrival.

Tara made sure to thank Diana one more time before deplaning. Then she headed toward baggage claim before going through customs.

Meanwhile, Diana snagged Tara’s blanket and tucked it in her duffle bag. She planned on using the blanket for a solo masturbation session later at her hotel. The thought of stimulating her pussy with a vibrator while she inhaled Tara’s scent gave her a decadent little shiver. Sure, it was naughty. But it was fucking hot!

Once Tara had claimed her bag and was cleared through customs, her eyes began to search the area for Andi. Then, she spotted her, and her heart began to beat wildly.

Andi rushed over to Tara and said, “I can’t believe you’re finally here!”

“I can’t believe it, either!” Tara said, throwing her arms around Andi.

“Come on, let’s get out of this crowded airport and get you back to my place. You must be exhausted, honey!” Andi said.

“I think the excitement of seeing you and knowing that I can actually touch you are keeping the adrenaline pumping,” Tara replied.

HorseCockKathTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HorseCockKathTS

Andi smiled seductively. “Oh, there will be lots of seeing and touching this weekend.”

When they arrived at Andi’s apartment, Tara didn’t bother to unpack. “I can do that later. I’ve waited months to kiss you in person. My bags can wait.”

Andi didn’t argue. She pulled Tara in close to her and touched her face. “It’s really you, live and in person. Not just me closing my eyes and imagining.”

The first kiss was slow and sensual. “Your lips are so soft, honey. Even sweeter than I envisioned.”

Tara beamed. “You’re even more beautiful in person, Andi. You’re so sexy.”

A year’s worth of waiting turned this sweet encounter into a passionate one. Suddenly, clothes were rapidly discarded. Then Andi pulled Tara onto her bed with her, stared into her eyes, and said, “I want to taste you.”

Tara opened her legs for Andi and sighed. How many times had they done this virtually? Now they would get to experience the real thing. It was beyond decadent.

Andi resisted the temptation to rush in and devour Tara’s beautiful pussy. She took time to inhale her scent first. Then she kissed her inner thighs and all around her bare mound.

“Oh, God, you’re driving me mad!” Tara moaned as her body began to rock.

“Patience isn’t your strong suit, is it, honey?” Andi teased.

Tara laughed, “Well, I am a redhead, so no, it sure isn’t!”

Andi continued her seductive torment before finally flicking her tongue against Tara’s clit. “Mmm, fuck, you taste delicious!”

Tara’s hips lifted off the bed, “God, yes! More! Please!”

Andi let her tongue discover every fold while two fingers dipped inside Tara’s dripping pussy. Then she nibbled on her hard nub and added a third finger. She wanted to make this last for Tara, but she realized that they had all weekend long. There would be plenty of time for slow, drawn-out lovemaking. Right now, they both needed hard and fast.

Andi moved her fingers in and out of Tara’s juicy hole while her tongue worked over her clit. Tara was moaning and writhing on the bed beneath her. Suddenly, Tara was bucking and panting. She begged Andi to make her cum.

“Fuck my needy little pussy, Andi! I’m going to flood your mouth with my sweet honey!”

With that, Tara’s orgasm exploded, and she squirted her juices into Andi’s mouth. Andi scooted up next to Tara and kissed her deeply, sharing her cum.

The kiss lingered as Tara took one of Andi’s hardened nipples between her thumb and forefinger. She rolled it around for a moment or two before adding just the slightest pressure.

“Oh, fuck! That feels so good, Tara!” Andi moaned.

Tara wanted desperately to get between Andi’s legs and feast on her. But she wanted to tease her a little first. She continued stimulating Andi’s nipple with her fingers while she took the other in her mouth, sucking and nibbling on it.

“Oh, God, Tara! I need…” Andi started.

Tara cut her off with a sensual kiss. “I know what you need, honey.” Then she slid down and spread Andi’s legs open wide.

Andi purred like a kitten when Tara finally ran a finger over her sopping wet slit. And when Tara began to devour her pussy, Andi cried out, “Oh my God, yes!”

Tara got her finger nice and wet and slid it into Andi’s ass, pushing her over the edge. “Oh, God, honey! I’m gonna cum!”

Tara didn’t let up. She kept up her sensual assault until Andi came again before finally easing up,

Tara crawled beside Andi and kissed her deeply. Andi was crying just a little.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Tara asked, puzzled.

“Not a damn thing!” Andi said, wiping away her tears. “I’m just feeling so emotional having you here with me in bed instead of just in my imagination. I worried that maybe we were both just exceptionally good at virtual sex and that being together in person might not measure up. I was so wrong!”

Tara grinned. “It’s even better in person!”

“Oh, my God, it truly is!” Andi said. “I wish you could stay longer than a weekend.”

Tara beamed. “Do you really?”

“Oh, my God, yes. I mean I’ll take whatever time I have with you and enjoy it. But having tasted you now, three days hardly seems like enough!” Andi said, tracing a finger over Tara’s shoulder.

“Well, then, I suppose you won’t mind that I decided to extend my trip and stay a week?”

“A week? Oh, honey. We might wear each other out, but it will be the most amazing week ever!”

Tara grinned, “Of course it will! We’re redheads after all, and everyone knows that redheads have more fun!”

“Oh, fuck yeah!” Andi agreed. “That’s why I bought us brand new matching anal plugs!”

Tara laughed, “Of course you did!”

Oh, yes, it would be one hell of a fabulous week. And it was just getting started!

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments