Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Random Encounters

"A frustrated housewife finds passion in her local gym"

10
4 Comments 4
14.9k Views 14.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

This is the story of how a lonely, frustrated life was changed one day in the most unexpected of places.

5'5", long wavy strawberry blonde hair, turquoise eyes, DD cup breasts, voluptuous hour-glass figure. Lonely, depressed, repressed, frustrated, trapped, controlled, engaged. These are the words Beth uses to describe herself...this is what lead her to a random encounter.

"Crap I'm late again!" Beth mumbled as she ran out of the house and jumped into her car. ‘Buzz -Buzz’ her phone started vibrating as she started the ignition "Clean the toilet, make lasagne for dinner and iron my work shirts- Sebastian" the message read. Beth rolled her eyes, responded with "I have done the cleaning, I plan on making the lasagne when I get home x" "Go to the gym and come straight home- Sebastian" she switched her phone off and threw it into her glove box.

Twenty minutes later Beth arrived at the gym, by now she was running late for her aqua aerobics, she ran full-pelt into the women's change room without paying much attention to where she was going and ran straight into a very naked, very beautiful woman. She had green almond eyes, framed by long, thick lashes, long black hair, a slim petite figure, perky C cup breasts, a neatly trimmed mound, and long slender legs. Beth could only stare. "If you look at my face and apologise I will forgive you," the woman said, Beth, embarrassed looked her in the eye and mumbled a quick, “I'm sorry,” and ran into the change room. An hour and a grueling workout later she was exhausted.

‘I really don't want to go home yet... I'll go get a water and head to the sauna…’ Beth thought to herself, home wasn't a place where she felt safe nor wanted, she walked into the sauna lost in thought. The room was empty apart from someone lying on the back bench, Beth took the seat in the middle furthest from the other person, she was afraid to disturb them. She got comfortable and closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

She could feel sweat beading on her chest, it slowly ran down in between her breasts, her nipples hardened and she felt warmth down between her legs, she was savoring the feelings, and resisting the urge to touch herself.

"mmmm......hnngg..." there were moaning sounds coming from the back bench, Beth snuck a look behind her and there was the woman she ran into earlier completely naked thrusting her fingers deep inside with one hand while the other was rolling her nipples between her fingers, she was watching Beth as she was doing this.


Without realising it Beth had thrust her hand into her bikini bottoms, her juices were soaking through to the bench, they glided over her lips into the warm wetness. "hnnngg.." Beth was rubbing her clit with a passion, to match the other woman's tempo. She could feel it building, her walls were clenching, muscles stiffening, her moans were louder than they had been before, the woman was joining her in a chorus of sexual extasy, they both came, in a shaking, gushing synchronization.

Beth fell back exhausted, the woman came over next to her, ripped off her top and started sucking on her breasts, beth was too exhausted to stop her, she relaxed into the new sensations this stranger was bringing to her. The tongue was rapidly flicking her nipple while she alternated between sucking and nibbling hard on it.

big_tits_horny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
big_tits_horny

Before she knew it she felt the intensity growing, then she felt the tidal wave hit her, uncontrollable shaking, squirting all over the bench.

They looked up and a lifeguard who had come to check the sauna before it closed was staring at the scene before him, his cock in hand. "If you keep it going I won't report you, I'm close to coming" he begged the girls. They looked at each other, Beth was suddenly shy again, the woman said very firmly, "You can watch us but nothing more, she is my toy." Beth looked dumbfounded between the two, but couldn't stop herself from rubbing her clit while they worked out the details.

The woman walked up to Beth, "Let's give him a show he will never forget, by the way, I am Mei” "

 "Beth…" before she could get her name completely out Mei was kissing her, their teeth briefly clashed, but then their tongues met, swirling, sending shivers down their spines, making their pussies wetter.

Mei took Beth's hand and put it over her breast. Beth unsure but suddenly confident pushed aside the thin fabric out of the way and started rolling her hard nipple between her fingers, with her other hand she started pinching the other nipple.

Mei started moaning and pulled Beth closer to her. Beth slowly pushed Mei onto the bench behind her, in the background she heard the lifeguard move closer and started making a grunting noise. "I want you to suck on my clit" Mei moaned into Beth's mouth pushing her head down towards her pussy.

Beth kissed her way down over her breasts taking each nipple into her mouth and gently biting them, trailing hot wet kisses down Mei’s perfectly smooth stomach, when she reach lower, Beth took a steadying breath and inhaled deeply, she had never smelled anything so enticing, before she knew what she was doing she had ripped Mei's bottoms off and was gently rubbing her nose all over her mound, taking pleasure in each moment, she felt empowered to see Mei under her spell.

"Suck her clit, stick your tongue in her wet hole," the lifeguard was next to them now watching them intently, rubbing his throbbing cock.

 Beth ran her fingers down Mei's wet pussy, she found her clit and started rubbing it in circles, "Get on top, I want to fuck you properly!" Mei said and pushed Beth down and straddled her so their clits were touching. Mei started moving slowly. Teasingly Beth started moaning, Mei went faster and harder.

 Beth could barely focus on anything else, the feeling of their clits rubbing together, their pussy juices mixing, they were going faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, Beth started rubbing her finger around Mei's butthole which made Mei thrust harder and faster, "I'm going to come!" Beth moaned urgently, "Me too, come with me!" Beth started coming hard, without realising it she stuck her finger up into Mei's ass and Mei came hard, squirting all over Beth, and collapsing onto her.

The lifeguard stuck his cock into Beth's mouth and started thrusting, "I'm close too," he groaned and pulled out to spray the girls in hot come.

The three of them left the sauna, and the girls went to have a shower and the guard went to check the rest of the center.
 

 

Published 
Written by spicy_vanilla
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments