Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pub Night

16
7 Comments 7
5.7k Views 5.7k
4.7k words 4.7k words

A group of us are meeting at the pub, I’m already there with our friend sat outside him opposite me. We’re waiting for you and your boyfriend to arrive before we order drinks, you messaged to say you’d be about five minutes. We chat between ourselves and that’s when I spot you waking through the gate towards us, my jaw drops at what you’re wearing.

You’re in a pair of ripped black skinny jeans that hug your thighs, a band vest top that shows your cleavage off as well as a pair of skate shoes. Your hair is down and slightly curled, your makeup is light but your eyes are dark and smoky to emphasise the brightness in them. I look past you and see your boyfriend behind you, plodding along like the fool that he is. He doesn’t deserve you.

I get up from the table and greet you both with a hug, holding onto you longer than necessary. You pull away and I place a light kiss on your cheek close to your mouth. The guys go to get drinks whilst we sit down, I go to move round to the other side so your boyfriend can sit next to you. You grab my hand pulling me back, tapping the spot next to you. I sit down we start to catch up as the guys come back with our drinks, sitting opposite us to join in with the conversation.

After an hour and another round of drinks, more of our friends come to join us. You move closer to me as one of them sits next to you, whilst the others pull up chairs so they can sit with us. Your thigh is pressed against mine and I can feel every movement you make. My cheeks blush slightly so I take a sip of my beer, and have a cigarette to take my mind off the situation I’m in.

I’m halfway through my cigarette when your hand lands on my thigh startling me, I start to cough having inhaled the smoke wrong. You move your hand to my back and start to rub small circles, your other hand takes the cigarette as I scowl at you. You wink at me as you move your hand back and carry on conversations with everyone else.

We carry on drinking and chatting into the night, there’s a chill in the air so you start to shiver as you didn’t bring a jacket. You ask your boyfriend if you could have his but he ignores you, so I take mine off and put it round your shoulders. You protest but I keep my hands on your shoulders and tell you I’m fine, as I rub my hands up and down your arms to help warm you up.

You glance over at me from time to time but I pretend not to notice. I’m in a conversation with one of our friends and I feel your fingers run over the back of my hand that’s placed on my thigh. The beer gives me slight confidence so I turn my hand over and interlock our fingers, I feel you sigh because at some point you decided to lean further into me to steal my warmth. We talk to everyone pretending everything is normal whilst your thumb strokes small patterns over my knuckles, I squeeze your hand and you squeeze back.

One of our friends leans into you and whispers in your ear whilst they’re looking at our joined hands, I watch the blush creep up from your chest to your cheeks as they pull away laughing. I try to move my hand away, but you grip tighter and look at me. I give you a confused look, but you just smile at me biting your bottom lip slightly. You know just what to do to make me melt.

I never told you about my feelings for you, but I flirt with you every chance I get. I’ve never made a move as I respect you and your relationship (even if I do think you could do a hundred times better). You pull my hand onto your lap and turn it over placing it on your thigh. You move your hand on top and squeeze over my fingers making my hand grip your thigh, my heart starts to race as blood pounds in my ears whilst I can feel my pulse in my clit.

I gain some confidence after the fourth beer and start to move my hand, running my nails over your jean-clad thigh making sure to get the skin showing through the rip. Your chest starts to rise and fall quickly as I take a chance and trail my fingers a bit higher up your thigh. You lean further into me as you grasp my knee tightly and bite your lip. No one notices except for me so I carry on with my ministrations and move a little higher every time.

As I reach the seam of your jeans you jump up and excuse yourself to go to the toilet giving me a look as you go. I move as much as I can to give you room to climb out, holding onto your waist slightly to make sure you don’t fall. Once I know you’re fine I let go and turn back to everyone to carry on with whatever conversation is going on. Your boyfriend gives me a weird look, but I just ignore it sipping on my beer and rolling another cigarette.

You’re still in the toilet after five minutes, so I excuse myself and go after you. When I reach the toilet there’s a small queue, so I join and take my phone out to text you. I snap you a picture of the queue and ask if you’re okay, then place my phone back into my pocket. After a few seconds, my watch vibrates alerting me of a message so I take my phone back out, seeing it’s from you. I unlock my phone and look at the picture on the screen. It’s a picture of you in a cubicle but all I can see is from your chin down. My eyes gravitate to your cleavage. It’s like you’re pushing your breasts up to create a deeper cleavage and I can’t help but let out a low growl.

Once I make it into the toilets, I call your name and you open up the cubical door. You pull me in and push me back against the door. I can’t help but gasp at the action and look at your face, you give me a small shy smile and look down slightly trying to avoid eye contact. I push a strand of hair away from your face, lifting your chin up so you’re looking me in the eyes again. I look at your lips as I wet mine and slowly lean in towards you. Your confidence boost seems to have disappeared as you back away from me. Your back is pressed up against the wall, I lean in further and I hear your breath catch in your throat as my hands move to your hips.

Our fronts are pressed together and I can feel your breath on my cheek as I move closer to your ear. My lips brush the shell of your ear as I ask, “What are you doing?”

I can hear you swallow as your tongue pokes out to wet your lips before you reply, “Something I’ve always wanted, but I’m scared.”

I pull back slightly to look at you again, “Scared of what?”

You look me straight in the eyes whispering, “Of you pushing me away.”

I pull back a little further taking in the worry lines on your face. I take my thumb smoothing them out, you close your eyes and once I know they’re fully closed I lean back in and kiss you. The kiss lingers and I can feel you tense up a little bit. I take your hands in mine giving them a squeeze, suddenly you seem to get your confidence back. You kiss me back as you remove your hands from mine, wrapping them around my neck pulling me closer to you.

I can’t help the groan that escapes from my throat as I move my hands up your arms to your neck and into your hair, my fingers scratch over your scalp as you moan so I take the opportunity to slide my tongue into your mouth. Our tongues clash in a battle of dominance as the remnants of alcohol mixes together, you scratch your nails down my back and under my shirt as you bite my bottom lip.

I pull at your hair, tugging your head back as I kiss my way down your jaw to your neck and bite lightly. You gasp as you dig your fingers into my back pulling me as close as you can. My thigh slides between yours connecting with your centre. You let out a quiet moan as you start to grind down onto my thigh trying to ease the ache, so I keep it still letting you do as you please.

My hands trail down your front gliding over your breasts and stomach to the hem of your to. I graze my fingers over your stomach, I can feel the muscles jump under my fingertips. I run my nails over your skin up to your bra-covered breast palming the globes in my hands. You lean your head down against my shoulder, biting at my collar bone surely leaving a mark there.

Your hips grind against my thigh faster as your hands move into my hair pulling and scratching at the base of my skull. I move my left hand down to the top of your jeans pulling the button and zip open, I slide my hand into your knickers. My right hand moves around your body to your arse and kneads the flesh as I pull you roughly against me, I move my other hand further down to your clit…

Someone bangs on the cubical door, we pull away from each other gasping for air. I look at you and your cheeks are tinged pink, lips swollen, and your eyes are glazed over with your eyelids hooded. I rest my forehead against yours, I do your trousers back up and pull your top back down. You pull back slightly, running your fingers through my hair trying to smooth it out. I place a kiss on your cheek as I unlock the cubical door and leave. I go to wash my hands as you leave the cubical. I turn slightly throwing you a wink over my shoulder as I leave the toilet to go back and join our friends.

I make my way back to the table as I’m rearranging my clothes. Our closest friend gives me a knowing look as he points to his collar bone and gives me a pointed stare. I pull up my top slightly and he gives me a nod as if to say, “that’s better.” I sit back down and notice that your boyfriend has left, I ask where he’s gone, everyone said he went home.

You come back to the table with a tray of drinks in hand and set them down. You look around for your boyfriend and look slightly disappointed for a second. I grab your hand and give it a squeeze; your shoulders seem to relax as you sit back down next to me.

We’re sitting closer together than before, our hands grazing each other’s thighs whilst our shoulders are pressed together. You start to shiver despite wearing my jacket, so I wrap my arm round you and you lean your head on my shoulder. I press a light kiss to your head as you squeeze my thigh, I pull you further into me. One of our friends said your boyfriend had gone home whilst we were in the toilet. You just shrug your shoulders and look up at me smiling, giving me a wink when our eyes lock.

The last order bell goes so I go up to the bar to get the last round of drinks in. I return with the tray and another girl has sat next to you, I place the tray down and sit opposite. I’m talking to other people, but I can feel your eyes on me. Watching me. then I feel your foot sliding up my calf and back down.

I look over at you and you’re smiling innocently at me as if nothing’s happening, so I trap your foot in between mine and smirk as you try to pull your foot back. I pretend to itch my leg leaning down to pinch your calf as a warning. I release your leg and you place it back onto the floor but close to mine so we’re still in contact.

The bar staff come to tell us that they’re closing so I get up off the bench and walk round to you and pull you up. You’re a little unsteady on your feet and fall into my arms. Your arms wrap round me moving down my back and onto my arse pulling me to you, I hear you let out a small moan and pull away reluctantly. Grasping hold of my hand and leading me to the door.

We say bye to our friends at the front of the pub, one of them waits for me but I explain to them that I’m going to walk you home. He offers to join us but I tell him we’ll be fine, it’s only ten minutes down the road. Once he knows we’ll be okay he turns around and we go our separate ways, you pull me closer and wrap your arm around my waist your hand going into my back pocket.

The tension is electric in the air between us as we walk back to your place, our arms wrapped around each other. My nails are tracing patterns over your hip bone, you can’t help but groan as they dip a little bit lower under the waistband of your jeans. We’re about two minutes away from your house when you push me against a wall and kiss me roughly. Our teeth clash and tongues slide against one another as you pin my hands above my head with one hand, your other slides down to my jean-clad pussy. The palm of your hand is rubbing against my clit I can’t help but let out a breathy moan as you apply more pressure, you kiss down my jaw biting and sucking until you reach the bruise you left earlier in the toilet and place a gentle kiss on it.

Jane_Satre
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jane_Satre

I pull my hands from your grasp and spin you around so our roles are reversed, your hands are trapped behind your back as I lean against you. I ghost my lips across yours licking at your bottom lip slightly as I move my mouth to your ear, nipping at your lobe and licking at the shell as I whisper, “Home. Now.”

I move away letting you lead the way as I watch your arse sway from side to side as you walk, you look behind and notice that I’m watching so you add a little extra sway to exaggerate your movement.

We finally make it to your house and you’re trying to find the keys in your bag as I wrap my arms around your waist, kissing and biting at your neck and shoulder. You find them and try to find the keyhole, but you struggle so you bend over slightly to get a closer look. I take advantage of your stance and smack your arse on both sides.

I run my nails down your thighs and back up and over your back to your hair, pulling roughly so your arse bumps against my cunt. You wriggle against me driving me crazy, so I pull your hair a little harder as you finally open the door. I push you through the door and close it behind me pinning you against it, your hands above your head and my lips on your neck.

I start to bite and suck over your pulse point leaving a mark, I kiss further down to your heaving chest biting the tops of your breasts. I move my hand up your stomach to your chest and pull down your top and bra slightly. I run my tongue over your hardened nipples and biting them in turn. Your back arches off the door, I take the opportunity to take as much of your tit in my mouth letting it slip out with a wet pop. I slide my left hand down to the waistband of your jeans and open the button and zipper, sliding my hand inside your jeans but over the top of your lacy panties.

The heat from your cunt is nothing I’ve felt before, I run my hand over your pants feeling the wetness through them. You moan into my ear whilst I trace over your slick folds and your hands scratch at my back, I’m pretty sure you’ve drawn blood but it’s worth it. You’re bucking your hips trying to get more from me, but I pull my fingers away and put them to your lips. You happily take them into your mouth swirling your tongue around my digits and sucking, I thought it wasn’t possible to become this wet but you’ve made it happen.

I pull my fingers out of your mouth and you nip at the tips. I look at you and your cheeks are flushed as well as your chest. I press a chaste kiss to your lips and rest my forehead against yours, “Go to your room, get naked, and lay on the bed.”

You look at me shocked but nod quickly as I take a step back, you run to your room nearly tripping up the stairs as you go. I smile and shake my head as I head to the kitchen to get two glasses of water.

As I’m making my way up the stairs with the drinks in my hands, I can’t help but chuckle at the trail of clothes that lead to your room. I reach your room and the door is slightly closed so I push it open with my foot. What greets me takes my breath away, you’re lying there naked on the bed with your ankles crossed whilst you’re leaning up on your elbows looking at me as I enter the room.

 

I place the glasses of water on the bedside table then lean over the side of the bed to place a gentle kiss on your lips. My hand cups your cheek whilst I whisper, “Good girl, now turn onto your front.”

I step back to give you room to move as you eagerly turn over, I strip my shirt and trousers off and kneel on the side of the bed. I place kisses across your shoulder blades and down your spine to the top of your arse, I place a kiss on each cheek and carry on placing kisses down your legs to your feet then back up.

Whilst I’m working my way back up your legs, I part them slightly and trail my fingers up your inner thigh. You wriggle under my touch, so I stop and remove myself from the bed and walk over to your dressing table grabbing out a pair of tights. You’re watching my every move as I place a chair at the bottom of the bed tights in hand. I sit down with one leg over the arm of the chair my arms draped over the backs. Your back is bent as you look over your shoulder, it looks uncomfortable, so I tell you to turn back over. As you do I catch a glimpse of your dripping pussy.

You notice that I’m staring at the apex of your legs, you spread them and I can’t help the groan that leaves my throat, “Touch your wet cunt for me and tell me what a slut you are.”

You moan at my words and slowly move your hands over your body longing to please me, as your index finger moves over your clit you let out a strangled moan. Your other hand is gripping at your breast, pinching and pulling at your nipple all the while your index finger circles your clit. Your moans become louder, and your thighs start to clench around your own hand.

I lean over and pull at your ankles making sure your legs are wide open so I can see everything, “I said tell me what a slut you are… you haven’t said a word.”

Your moans fill the room as I watch, we lock eyes as your tongue pokes out to wet your lips. You bite your bottom lip slightly and moan as you apply more pressure to your clit. “I’m so wet for you, I have been since I sat next to you at the pub. Every brush of your thigh against mine sent a wave of arousal through me.”

Your back arches off the bed as you talk and slide your finger lower to your entrance, teasing your own hole, “Touch me, fuck me like the slut I am. Take me however you want… just please, touch me.”

You’re begging as you slowly fuck yourself, I can see your arousal running over your hand. You notice me looking and lift your hand to your lips and suck greedily at your fingers.

I grab your ankles and pull you down the bed towards me, your legs are dangling off the side of the bed. You gasp at the movement. Your hands falling from your body until your settled again then they’re back on your cunt, thrusting your fingers in as far as they can go. Your mouth drops open in a silent moan. Your other hand is rubbing at your clit, “Please, touch me, I need you so bad, make me yours.”

I can’t take the begging any longer, so I stand from the chair and grab your hands and lick them clean moaning at the taste. I use the tights to tie your hands to the headboard of your bed. Once I know your hands are secure, I run my fingers down your arms, over your chest pinching your nipples hard and over your stomach to your soaked mound.

I hover over you and kiss you hard biting your bottom lip as I pull back. I run my tongue over your throat biting and sucking at your pulse point leaving another mark. I move to your collar bone and carry on biting and sucking my way down your body, leaving the occasional mark here and there. I pull back and look at my work placing a kiss on every mark that was visible. I run my fingers through your soaked pussy as I lick your clit, my tongue bar running over it gently.

Your hips buck in the air so I use my spare arm to pin you to the bed, I slide my fingers inside your dripping cunt as far as they can go. I curl them up and hit your G spot as I pull them out. I bite your clit gently and you let out a yelp of surprise that turns into a moan, I continue to move my fingers inside you slowly whilst you’re trying to grind down onto my fingers.

My grip on your waist is keeping you still enough so I can carry on with the slow pace, “Please, fuck me. I can’t take much more of this teasing.”

I move my fingers at a faster pace whilst I suck on your bundle of nerves, rolling my tongue over it every now and then. I can feel your walls clench around my fingers, I look up at you and see your hands grasping at the tight I’ve used to tie your hands. Your hair is a hot mess, you have sweat rolling down your forehead. Your eyes are scrunched up whilst your mouth is parted, silent pleas falling from your lips.

I give one last bite to your clit as I move my way back up your body, swallowing the incoherent words leaving your mouth in a passionate kiss. I release your hands from the makeshift restraint, they go straight to my back clawing at me. I let out a hiss as you scratch over a tender spot from where you scratched me earlier on, you undo my bra and throw it across the room once it’s fully off.

You take one of my breasts in your hands pulling at the nipple piercing gently, I move to your side and take your other hand and slide it into my underwear. I can’t help the strangled moan that leaves my throat as your fingers finally meet my wetness. You take no time in pushing your fingers inside me, feeling the silky walls clench around your fingers. We mirror each other’s movements, using our thumbs to rub at our clits whilst moving our fingers in rhythm curling into our G spots perfectly. You bite my shoulder hard, I take this as a sign that you're about to cum. I work faster, thrusting my fingers harder into you as your walls clench impossibly tight.

You scream my name into the night as your orgasm rips through you. Your eyes roll into the back of your head whilst your mouth hangs open. You remove your fingers from my cunt as you go limp due to you coming down from your high, I groan in disappointment as I was close to my own release. If only you were able to last another ten seconds. I roll onto my back with my arm over my face shielding the disappointment on my face, you pull my arm away from my face whispering, “I may not be able to use my arms… but I did say make me yours.”

Taking your words in my stride I take my underwear off and push your arm back, getting onto my knees and straddle your face. I look down at you to make sure this is okay. I look into your eyes whilst I’m hovering over your mouth. Suddenly, I feel your tongue tentatively connect with my clit and it sends a shiver down my spine.

I thread my fingers through your hair and pull your face closer to my cunt. You moan at the taste on your tongue as you lap at my clit, circling it then licking down to my entrance and inside. I can’t help but let out a loud moan as your tongue penetrates my dripping pussy, you hungrily start thrusting your tongue in and out lapping up my essence.

I’m so close, I move your mouth to my clit pulling at your hair as I grind down onto your face. Your tongue circles and flicks over the sensitive bundle of nerves. Your teeth graze over my clit slightly and that’s all it takes for me to cum into your mouth and over your chin, you carry on licking at my clit softly as I come down. My hips start to jerk as I get overly sensitive, so your hands hold onto my arse keeping me in place as you place one last kiss to my clit.

I collapse onto the bed next to you. You curl up next to me placing your head on my chest whilst your hand traces patterns over my stomach, I run my fingers through your hair and massage your scalp where I’ve been pulling. I turn my head and place a kiss to your forehead as my breathing starts to even out, you climb further on top of me and your hand trails lower.

“Round two?” you ask.

Published 
Written by tech_chic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments