Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Powerless And Hungry For You

"She wanted it, you could tell."

7
1 Comment 1
19.5k Views 19.5k
677 words 677 words
Happy to make it back home in one piece I turn the heating on, seeing as it was a cold winter's night and the kitchen windows had been left open all evening letting the heat escape.

I could see the light snowfall slowly drifting around in the air from the kitchen window, happily watching each snowflake plummet to the ground, melting. A companionable silence had developed on the way back from our drive around.

You place yourself next to me and both staring at the drops of rain streaming down the window we're standing before we silently watch. I place my fingers between yours and smile to myself.

Making my way into the living room and sitting on the sofa you follow me through and sit on my lap with your legs wrapped around me. Cradling your face I bring you closer and instead of kissing me, like I expected, you open your mouth and stroke your tongue over my lips before pulling back a fraction to look at me.

Staring into your blue eyes leaves me weak at the knees and powerless. Raising my hands and placing them onto the upper parts of both of your arms I gently lay you on the sofa whilst nibbling on your ear and whispering, "I hope you're ready for a tough and rough punishment." 

Sliding my knee between your legs I gently caress your pussy through your trousers, rubbing my leg up and down. Keeping my eyes on your facial expressions you begin to grunt so sexily, its like sweet music to my ears.

Placing your hands above your head I tell you to keep them there or I will have to restrain you with some handcuffs. Surprisingly you comply with my orders and grip the edge of the sofa for some support and to channel your frustration.

Running my hand down your trousers I begin to massage your clit between my fingers and pushing the tip of my middle finger inside your tight, wet pussy very patiently and slowly, because I love to see you frustrated and in begging mode.

Opening your top I begin stroking your breast with my tongue and lips, caressing your nipples with my tongue when they're between my hungry lips.

AndreeaJJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreeaJJ

Sliding my tongue down your chest and stomach I reach the edge of your trousers.

Undoing them pretty hastily I seductively start to suck your clit through your underwear, feeling the gushing wetness of your pussy in my craving mouth. Pulling your underwear to one side I impatiently begin sucking and licking the lips of your pussy and your love hole. Hearing you moan and watching your hips buck I fiercely pound three fingers all the way into your pussy.

Curling and circling them inside you I hastily start to suck on your clit between my teeth, flicking it with my tongue to get you extremely hot, bothered and worked up. Feeling your pussy contract with my fingers thrusting in and out of you is amazing and mind blowing.

Using my free hand I grope your left breast, playing with your nipple. Out of nowhere you grab my free hand and astonishingly place two of my fingers in your mouth, biting on them with every push of my fingers inside your pussy.

We're slowing down so it doesn't end so quickly, seeing as it started rather quickly. Massaging your thighs I kiss all the way up them, reaching the edge of your pussy I catch a drip of your trickling juices running down your leg in my mouth, following the flowing trail I lick your pussy intensely. Plunging my fingers back in you without any warning whatsoever your body jolts surprisingly and you let out a high pitched whine.

Gasping for air and frantically screaming while tilting your head backwards you let out a long groan and begin drenching my hand with your juices. Banging them in you one more time I remove them, lick them clean and lay with you whilst holding your hand and miming, ' I love you' to you.

Published 
Written by Englishgirl18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments