Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picking Up The Photos

"A Saturday chore ends in a most satisfying way"

17
7 Comments 7
7.3k Views 7.3k
842 words 842 words

Before the digital camera age, your choices were Polaroid or standard film cameras. On occasion, my wife and I would take pictures of each other and our lovemaking. While the Polaroid was fun, our standard camera had a tripod and a timer so we could take shots of ourselves engaged in all manner of activities. Back then, processors would not develop nude pictures, so we brought our film to the local photography shop, which did its own developing. I always felt odd when I'd pick up pictures knowing that Jim and his wife Karen, the owners, saw us at our most intimate moments.

While I normally took care of that little chore (the anticipation of seeing the finished photos was a tremendous turn-on), on this occasion, my wife made the trip to Photo Place to pick up our latest erotic work. Many of the pictures were very explicit. We had shots of us in various states of undress, totally nude, and many were of us engaged in sexual activity. 

When Sally got to Photo Place, Karen was behind the counter. She acknowledged having seen the finished product and commented that she and her husband also enjoyed bringing a camera into their bedroom. They had a friendly discussion and Karen mentioned that if Sally was ever interested in professional nudes, she'd be more than happy to oblige.

Sally, at forty-three, was still a slender, wholesome, attractive woman. She had red hair and her normally perky breasts have gotten bigger as she aged. Long legs, a firm behind and pretty strawberry blonde pubes made for a top-notch package. Always interested in showing off, she thought that that might be something she'd be interested in doing. It being around closing time, Karen mentioned that they had a studio in the back and if she wasn't busy, there was no time like the present.

Karen locked up and they went to the rear studio. It was a totally professional setup where they did portraits, child photography and family photos. Sally was wearing her regular Saturday shopping attire: jeans, boots, and a sweater. Underneath, she was happy to have her silky underwear.

For a good while, Karen took shots of Sally fully dressed with various props: top hat, cane, beach ball; none of it made any sense. It was, of course, just Karen's way of getting her comfortable with the camera. She then asked Sally if she felt comfortable getting down to her underwear. It was a question that didn't need to be asked; by now, she was getting aroused and was eager to show off for the dowdy Karen. Sally put her things aside as Karen very professionally posed her in a number of fine lingerie shots. Sally felt like a professional model.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

Karen again checked Sally's comfort level when she suggested the nude shots. Sally eagerly shed her bra and panties. She looked just great naked; her pretty pink nipples were perfectly erect, she had a flat stomach, a firm butt, and at a time when women didn't regularly shave their pubic area, her red bush was almost invisible. Sally knew how to play to the camera, and with Karen's professional eye they soon had an impressive collection of sensual, beautiful photography.

Artistic endeavor aside, the whole thing was very sexually stimulating for Sally, and when Karen asked if she cared to take some risque shots, she couldn't say no.  A lounge-type love seat provided the prop for an erotic exploration of Sally's genitals as she lay spread eagle on the couch; another few shots with a soda bottle in place of a dildo and Karen signalled an end to the session.

It was hot under the lights and Karen offered some cold water as they chatted about when the pictures would be ready. Karen was full of compliments about Sally"s beauty and sensual bearing. Karen then leaned in, kissed Sally and drew her close; still naked, Sally didn't flinch.

Almost two hours of what amounted to foreplay had her ready for anything. She returned the kiss and helped Karen undress as they tumbled to the floor. Karen was perhaps ten years older than Sally and viewed the women she had in her arms as a prize. 

Sally, normally the passive partner in her same-sex outings, was steaming; she pushed Karen's legs apart and dove in. New to being the giver in these situations, Sally licked her pussy and inserted her tongue in Karen's vagina; that was something she always liked and was happy to experience it from the other end. By now, Karen was dripping as Sally moved on to her clitoris. Karen had repositioned herself to have access to Sally's pussy and the two of them came, moaned and came again. 

I was away when all this happened and when I arrived home, I got to see our pictures and the much more enjoyable shots from Karen. We had several of the nude shots framed and they hang in our bedroom, where they are a constant reminder of how lucky I am.

 

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments