Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Peeping Susan

"Catching her neighbour doing something she shouldn't. Definitely needs to confront her about it."

54
3 Comments 3
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Entering her house after a long day, Susan is exhausted. After all, the shit she'd had to put up with, the last thing she wants to do is clean, but she has to because her room is starting to get beyond a joke. After all, she's a divorced thirty-eight-year-old, too old to be procrastinating. Going upstairs to her bedroom and resisting the urge to just crawl into bed, she gets started. After half an hour, she hears giggles from outside, so she decides to take a break to see what was happening. Looking out of her window and spotting her neighbour's daughter, Becki, obviously having spent the day sunbathing, because, despite the fact the sun went down over an hour ago, Susan notes that she's still wearing her bikini. It's a small, blue number that definitely shows off her nineteen-year-old body.

Thinking about all the boys in Becki's college class, how they would love to be in Susan's position right now (able to see a hot redhead with beautiful 32 D breasts wearing little more than a small bikini), watching Becki giggle more, as a blonde woman comes chasing after her, wearing an equally small but red Bikini... Finally catching her, the strange woman pulls her to the ground and tickles her feet. The giggles turn into a huge laugh and Susan is about to turn away and get back to cleaning when she sees something she does not expect. The strange blonde stops tickling her friend's feet, and her hand moves up to the small blue bikini bottom.

Her eyes widen as she watches the blonde run her fingers up, tracing the young woman's pussy, and laughter turns to gasps. What is Susan watching? Her neighbour, who she had seen grow up for the last nineteen years, is being fondled by another girl, it's disgusting; it's immoral. Then why is she still watching?

As the blonde gives up trying to soak the bikini bottoms, she pulls the flimsy, blue material aside and begins to properly finger her friend.

"Disgusting," Susan says, still not tearing her eyes away from the scene. But how disgusting could it be if she's willing to watch? What's more, how disgusting is she? Because the more she watches, the more she feels her panties get wet. God, now that she thinks about it, why is her clitoris throbbing as she watches the scene?

As the blonde starts dragging the bottoms down Becki's legs, Susan watches, aghast, as the blonde kisses up those legs. Looking closely, she sees Becki's cleanly shaved pussy. It looks so wet. Susan looks down and notices her hand has wandered over her business skirt and has slightly drifted past the waistband and into her own panties.

What am I doing? she thinks to herself. She watches the blonde's head go up and down; she's obviously doing a good job because the gasping has become audible moaning.

Passed caring, Susan relents and pushes her hand into her panties. Feeling her wet pussy spasm as her fingers slip in, she sighs as her clitoris responds to her fingers. This is so wrong, but it feels so good as her orgasm builds.

"Fuck, yes, Brandy." Brandy? Is this the blonde's name?

Watching Becki discard her top, Susan's other hand slips into her own top to play with her own breasts. That feels so good. Feeling her nipples harden in response, she feels her wetness growing. Gasping as she cums, Susan blushes. What had she done? This was sinful. This was wrong. And yet she finds herself walking down the stairs to the shared back garden she and her neighbours have. She's going to give them both a good telling-off. Opening the back door, the couple ignores the blinding light coming from her house. Becki is screaming so loud it is obvious that the sun could be up and they wouldn't notice. After the orgasm subsides, Susan coughs.

"Mrs Evans?" Beki asks in a haze "I can explain..."

Not letting her get another word in Susan retorts, "What are you two girls doing? This is disgusting, this is immoral, this is..."

"If it was so disgusting and immoral, why were you watching?" Brandi asks

"What?" Susan and Becki ask at the same time.

"Yeah, bitch I saw you watching us like the perv you are. Do you deny it?"

Watching as a smile spread over Becki's face Susan hopes her guilt isn't showing, Susan responds, "I absolutely deny it. What do you think I am?"

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

Casually getting up, Brandi comes so close to Susan that she almost backs away, but she's determined to stand her ground. Watching as Becki joins her friends, getting close. By the time she notices what the girls are doing, it's too late to stop them. The girls have pulled her skirt up.

"What are you doing?" she asks.

"Well, if you weren't watching us as you say," Brandy smirked. "Then why oh why are your panties this wet?" As Susan feels Brandy's fingers run up her pussy through her sodden knickers, there's no denying it. Her panties are soaked. "Well?" asks Brandy. Silence; what could she say? Thinking of possible lies to tell, she's so focused on thinking that she doesn't even notice both girls going down and getting on their knees. It isn't until she feels four fingers (two on each side and each set of fingers from a different girl) dragging her panties down that she realises what they are doing.

"Girls, what are you doing?" Ignoring her the girls had completely pulled them off. "This is wrong, this is disgusting, this is..." her words are swallowed by her gasps as she feels two tounges explore her. Brandy, kneeling in front her, licking her clit, But Becki, she has her tongue exploring her neighbour's ass. "God," Susan cries. Never before has she dreamt of a girl doing this but, Fuck, her slut neighbour is talented. Feeling pleasure build Susan gasps. In all her life, she has never experienced such pleasure. All she can do is moan. "Fuck, what's happening?" Susan cries out as her orgasm builds. It almost feels like she needs to pee but.. "Girls, what's happening? This feels so strange but..." her moans echoing into the night, she cums.

Her orgasm flowing, she feels the release as her juices flow out, drenching Brandy's face with her juices. This is insane. What has just happened? Finally getting her composure back, she looks at the girls. Brandy is soaked. Looking down, she looks at the red Bikini which is now soaked in her juices. Brandy, being the only one fully clothed, has been the only one who had those juices on her clothes.

Taking both girls' hands, she guides them to her house. They haven't even closed the door before they all pounced. It's not long before Beck joins Brandy in being naked stripping herself as Brandy starts undressing what's left of Susan's clothes. The older woman had an impressive 36D bust. And the girls enjoy it as they each suck a stiff nipple into their mouths.

"Well, there are two injustices here, and I intend to change both, right now," Becki whispers

"Oh? Do tell," Susan enquires.

"Well, for one, Brandy here is the only one who hasn't cum yet tonight."

"True," Susan nods in response. "And the other injustice?"

"Well, Mrs Evans," Becki says with a sly smile on her lips. "You," Becki whispers kissing Susan's cheek. "Still," she continues and moves to nibble on Susan's ear. "Haven't tasted," she whispers reaching down to slip a finger into Susan's soaking wet pussy. "Cunt." This makes Susan melt. She has never thought that she would ever eat a woman's pussy. But now, as she looks down at Brandy. Her legs spread. Her shaved pussy looking so good...

She relents. Getting on her knees, she eats with abandon. The juices hitting her tongue, she relishes the taste. As she eats, Brandy moans. Feeling Becki kissing her, slipping a finger into her as she eats the juicy pussy, Susan enjoys her first taste of teen cunt.

"Fuck, she can eat pussy, can't she?" Brandy moans.

"I don't know. I've never had the pleasure," is Becki's reply. "Yet." The moans grow as Susan's admittedly amateur tongue explores her first ever pussy Brandy moans as she orgasms. Soon after, Susan cums for the second time that night.

"Fuck, that was HOT," Brandy says between gasps as she gets her breath back.

"This is insane," Susan says, getting up. "I've never looked at a woman in a sexual way before and now..."

"And now, you can't believe what you missed?" The panic ebbs as Susan thinks about what Becki has said. Has she not enjoyed this? Didn't she enjoy the taste of Brandy? Didn't she now want to taste Beki?

"YES!" Susan exclaims as she takes the girls' hands. "I think It's time that I learned some new things, don't you?" And she guides the girls to her bedroom

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments