Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Payback pt2

"Sonja discovers new friends and a new world of sex and life, and decide her future."

3
0 Comments 0
6.4k Views 6.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Chapter three: new friends and views of life.

After a couple of hours of computer work in the afternoon there was a knock on my door which relieved me from my concentration. I answered the door where a maid was asking if I needed anything. She was young, 5’5” in height, black hair in a loose ponytail and black eyes, her outfit a simple black silk apron, barely covering her shaven pussy and leaving her back and ass exposed. It was also was really tight on her C cup breasts, giving a clear shape of her pierced nipples. Her neck was collared but instead of the beautiful platinum collar I saw on Kelly, this was black steel.

This was the first person I had seen in the house, and despite realizing such a big house needed staff, I didn’t give it a real thought. I realized that the maid was waiting for me to give her permission to talk, and as I nodded in uncertainty of what to really do, she asked me if I would like a tea break with something to eat, since the dinner was planned later in the evening, around nine o’clock, when the Mistress would be back home from her trip.

I thanked her and said that I would be ready in five minutes, dismissing her. Instead of leaving, she asked if I need help to change my clothes, and that she was temporarily assigned to me as a personal maid. I was still wearing the same clothes I had worn when I left the hospital, my mind so distracted by my misadventure, and then so focused on my job, apparently the only love left in my life, that I didn’t even realize I needed a shower.

Thanking her I said that I could use a bit of help undressing because of my broken ribs and arm that prevented me from very much movement. She helped me dutifully, then waterproofed my plasters and escorted me into the shower, where, to my amazement, she undressed herself also and entered with me, starting to wash my whole body without a word. I couldn’t help but get aroused by the hands of this beautiful girl who was lathering my body, and her obvious experience made her aware of that. She just took a look at my eyes and then knelt in front of me, starting to lick my swollen excited outer lips, with one hand caressing my buttock and the other one teasing my nipples.

A short thought of being unfaithful to my husband crossed my mind, immediately replaced by the memory of his betrayal that made my vows meaningless. So, for the first time in my life, I ignored my rational control and gave myself up to my lust, in my first ever lesbian encounter. I just needed to simply let go. In a few minutes of her tongue lathering my clit, probing inside my pussy, and licking and sucking my pussy lips, I was cumming so hard my knees buckled. The maid promptly embraced me and helped me sit down on the in-shower seat.

In that moment I realized a few things. I wasn’t repulsed or offended in the least by this life style or by the fact that I had just experienced lesbian sex, and it was just surprising because I didn’t know anything about it, I found it so easy to accept things which I had been taught to consider immoral. To my shame I realized I didn’t even know the name of the maid. I asked her and she told me she was Daisy, then she helped me to dry, then dried herself, and helped me don a sundress which wasn’t too uncomfortable with my plasters and bandages. She then escorted me downstairs, which was a little hard for me, and into a comfortable tea room. There was Kelly, dressed this time, and Daisy knelt on the floor at my side.

“I see you are comfortable with Daisy around”, she said, in a matter of fact way.

“It seems so” I smiled. “I have to admit that this isn’t shocking or bothering me, just surprising. I knew I was ignorant in the sex department, but this opens a huge new world to me!”

She laughed and went on to explain that most people think that it is an evil, abusing, violent and disrespectful lifestyle, and are offended by it. Sadly she had to admit that there are people who use this lifestyle as an alibi to be allowed to hurt and abuse others. As in everything, there are evil people. Serena has been pursuing and fighting those people since she inherited her properties, and her husband did it until his death. But if you asked Daisy, for instance, she would tell you it had been her choice, and that she was free to go whenever she wanted to. Also she earned a salary, so if she ever left she would have quite a sum to start anew and live comfortably anywhere else. She just enjoyed this, even the punishments when she got some, and even they happened rarely, which was good.

“It comes to my mind now; shouldn’t you be naked as well?” I asked with a naughty smile.

“Aha… I see you are grasping the basics! Yes I should, but when I spoke to Serena after we got home, she told me that since we are colleagues, it would be better if you keep seeing me as a normal person at least until we are sure of you, so as not to change any behavior on our workplace.” She went on to say that Serena had said that she was allowing her to be dressed while I was staying there.

“You see, you are the only one in the law firm that has seen the real me, even if some of them know something about it, they know I am forbidden property and out of reach. So, you may consider yourself a privileged one, and since in this house and all the surrounding property nobody can be allowed without an invite, you don’t have to worry about anything”, she said.

That gave me the courage to ask the question that had been bothering my thoughts since I had first woken up in the hospital.

“I am flattered and honored by that, and I can promise you that I will never willingly betray your trust in me. But I still wonder what made you so helpful and willing to help me, so friendly to even take weeks off work to attend my recovery in the hospital and after it. Yes, we were sort of friends, I liked you very much, but it surprises and puzzles me quite a bit”.

“Since we are in the open, I must confess a thing. Please do not be mad at me,” she replied.

“I promise I won’t, go on.”

“I had known about your husband for a few months, I just didn’t know he was your husband. When I knew he was, knowing that you are such a loyal, honest and dedicated person and wife, I really thought you knew and allowed that, and weren’t participating because you didn’t fancy it, but didn’t want to force your beloved to give up his needs.

"When we got notified about the accident, I knew about the cancelled congress, and knowing the direction you were driving, it was easy to add two and two together and realize you were shattered by something you had witnessed in your house, and were leaving from there. At first I thought he knew, then when I saw him avoiding anything related to the accident, I realized that he didn’t care at all and didn’t know that you knew. I am truly sorry. Also I wasn’t telling anything because in our little world, we must be wary about people, too many try to exploit the submissiveness of others, and we always have to look out for people that we can trust.

"You are one of them, a very positive and reliable person, among other qualities. So, with my liking you, and my feelings of guilt, I decided it was time to share with you the truth of my life”.

Chapter four: putting things together and opening eyes

Giving a sigh, I stayed silent for several minutes lost in my thoughts. After a while I raised my eyes, and saw a very worried look on Kelly’s face. It was clear she was worried that she had hurt me, and this allowed me to understand her concerns about me were real, not just something she did just to lessen a false sense of guilt with different goals. I smiled at her.

“Sorry, it was quite a big gulp to swallow. You guessed right. Had I knew about his needs, I would have tried to find an agreement with him, but it seems he never trusted me enough anyway, so I am going to file for a divorce, as soon as I have evidence. At least enough evidence to avoid him stripping me of everything I own, so that I can look forward to a future without him.”

“It is time to enjoy some light food to help us until dinner, isn’t it?” She changed the topic, feeling that I was at risk of getting depressed again.

Jessica_Kraft
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_Kraft



Kelly rang a little bell and a tall maid, dressed and jeweled exactly as Daisy, with long blonde hair and amazing green eyes, came in with a cart full of brioches, sandwiches, snacks, cups, plates and drinks.

“Thank you Sabina, Daisy will get things ready, you can go back to your duties”, Kelly said with a warm smile to the blonde.

“Yes Mistress, thank you”.

Daisy immediately started to lay down plates and cups, poured the tea, and then asked Kelly and myself what we would like to eat. I got a sandwich, well more than one, as I was famished, and Kelly had a salted brioche with some ham and cheese.

“I need to check the surveillance on my house and finish programming an app for my smartphone so that I can be alerted when someone is there”, I told Kelly.

“Daisy, could you fetch her laptop please?” said Kelly.

“You really can make an app that easily?” she then asked, surprised.

“Doing apps isn’t that difficult usually, it depends on the program you are linking to them, and it isn’t such a complex program, so it wouldn’t that difficult to make an app to manage it”.

She smiled, “I knew you were good at your job, but I didn’t realize how good!”

Meanwhile Daisy was back with my laptop so I logged in, opened the server and ran the recording of the day. There weren’t many, and the first started an hour after I left the house, and showed my soon ex-husband entering the house. He looked around, checked the room, then back on the foyer he noticed my message. He read it and clearly smiled!

Then he picked up his phone, called someone and said “The bitch has gone, she will stay at a friend’s for her recovery, so you can come, Erika!” then closed the line.

I was hurt by the meaning of this. He didn’t just betray me, he even despised me. I hadn’t got a clue and I didn’t think I deserved that. Silent tears flowed from my eyes, and, before I knew it, Kelly was there massaging my shoulder, trying to console me a little and to make me feel a bit better.

I fast forwarded the recording up to when the other woman entered house. She closed the door, went upstairs, into the master bedroom, where he was naked, with wrists and ankle cuffs, and a dog collar on his neck, kneeling with his head low.

“How’s my little bitch today?” she asked him.

He simply whined and barked like a little puppy.

“I see the little bitch is in heat, isn’t she?”

“I must be a stupid fool” I murmured “He attracted me with his self-confidence among other things”.

Kelly’s answer startled me, but also made sense.

“I wasn’t really a self-confident person before I met Serena. Yes, I had left home, made something of myself, working and studying, but I was always shy and sort of afraid. Once I understood my place and accepted my inner needs, thanks to Serena, I felt liberated. I felt my self-confidence rise, and I am now what you see. That could be his reason.”

“That would mean he was already engaged in those things when he met me, and that he’s always been unfaithful!” I blurted.

“Not necessarily. If you think you need to know, we can always investigate further. Let’s see how things go for now, okay?”

Meanwhile on the screen Nicholas was licking the pussy of that woman, wagging his tail. After she came a few times, she pushed his mouth away.

“Little bitch has been nice today, hasn’t she? Now, I think she deserves a little treat!”

He started yapping excitedly.

I was disgusted. Not by the act, but by the fact he lied so well to me.

“Now now, little bitch needs a proper bitch name, don’t you think? So, since we finally have that witch of a wife out of our business, we can carve your new bitch name on your collar! Candy, that’s it! So, little Candy wants to be bred well, as a good little bitch?”

He yapped louder, and wagged his tail even harder than before.

She donned a strap-on so huge that would scare me if I had to take it in my pussy, I couldn’t even imagine it going into an ass!

“I hope little Candy lubricated her bitch pussy well, because I’m going to fuck her with no further delay!”

He got in position, lowering his face on the floor and yanking his plug from his ass. He didn’t seem bothered in the least by that weapon she was wielding. I think it was something around 14 inches long, and as thick as a beer bottle! She started pushing it in and then with a strong jerk she shoved half of it in. If anything, his small joke of a cock was throbbing even more visibly, while he moaned in bliss.

She pushed further and unbelievably–at least for me–she sunk the fake cock fully in his ass. Then she reached down and started stroking his cock.

“Do you like your breeding, Candy? Do you want to cum while we breed, little bitch?”

He just breathed heavily. She squeezed his balls hard and he whimpered, his cock deflating to nothing. I realized that the few times we had made love, at the beginning of our marriage, he fucked me always after bringing me off with his tongue, and while I was still in the throes of my orgasm, so I hadn’t noticed that he was so small.

I must have been so naïve and inexperienced, as I thought this was normal, and eventually when I discovered it wasn’t, we had already stopped having intercourse, so I wasn’t really aware of his size and honestly did think that he was much bigger.

Anyway, she made him climb on the bed, without dislodging from his ass, and her voice changed to a different level.

“Slut, tell your Mistress what happened, now!” she shouted at him.

“I avoided being at home when she had returned, Mistress, so that I didn’t have to help her because she can’t move much, but when I did come to the house it was quiet. As I looked around the place, I saw that some of her clothes and toiletries were gone, so I went into the foyer and found a note from her, telling me that since I seemed too busy to care for her, she was staying at a friend’s house so that she could recover in peace and quiet. I immediately called you, Mistress!”

“That damn bitch!” she howled, “you were so kind to give her useless life a purpose, and now she disrespects you so much, she isn’t even waiting here for you to get home, using that poor excuse of a few broken bones not to attend to her house duties? How dare she!

"Why didn’t she die in that accident, then you would have inherited all of her money. We have waited so long to have it! At least there is something good in that, if she hadn’t had the accident she would have reached home and found us, and all our plans to get her money would have been blown!”

By that point I was sobbing uncontrollably. Kelly hugged and cuddled me while Daisy paused the video, putting the laptop on the table.

“That was all fake, it has always been a swindle” I said as I wept, “he was never been interested in anything but my money, and I gave him so much over several years.”

Kelly caressed my hair and kept hugging me, then, as I calmed a little, I felt myself being lifted and carried to my bed. Through my swollen eyes I saw the outline of a big man, and I felt strong muscles where my body touched him. When I opened my eyes again, and wiped them, there was only Kelly and Daisy with me. Daisy sat on a stuffed chair in a corner, where she could check me constantly, Kelly pecked my forehead and told me to rest a little, telling me not to worry, Daisy was there in case of need or would call her if I asked.

“Kelly!”

“Yes dear?”

“I thought he was unfaithful, and just wanted to get rid of him in the most painless way possible. Now I know everything was a lie, and despite me having been so naïve, what they did is so incredibly wicked that now I want revenge. I want them destroyed in every aspect of their life!”

She smiled. “We will talk about it with Serena later, or when you will be a little less emotional. Now, don’t worry and don’t think, just rest. We’ll call you when dinner is ready.”

Tears started again as I mumbled, “Thank you, Kelly”.

She closed the door behind her, turning out the light.

****

Thanks again to NaughtyAnn for her readproofing and being so patient to me.

Published 
Written by Eager
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors