Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part Three C - Ambur Becomes a Woman

"It's Ambur turn to be a warm and caring woman...sexually."

9
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"Ambur's desire to be "that girl" gets put to the test."

While still in tears from revealing my feminine desires, Melissa comforted me.

"Oh, Kitten, please, no more tears. I do understand your feminine desires. I really do." Melissa carefully wiped away the warm tricklings from my cheeks. She caressed me compassionately; her fingertips repeatedly moved up and down my slender arms and over my shoulder, slowly and tenderly.

"Ambur, darling, what if there was a way you could experience what it feels like to be that girl, the girl being submissively intimate with her lover. Would that stop your tears and make you feel better?" 

Melissa's proposal sent a warm tingling down my spine and made my toes curl up in my stockings.  

"I think so, Melissa." I sniffled. 

"Well, Kitten, if you were that girl, you would have to surrender, relax and open your ass pussy to your lover." 

I closed my eyes, nuzzled more into Melissa's warm body, and softly moaned as I imagined letting down my ass muff's defenses and opening it for my lover.

"Cupcake, your ass pussy would have to warmly greet its penetrator and your penetrator's deep, repeated penetrations."

I squirmed as I thought of my ass muff "warmly greeting" a big hard penetrator and its repeated penetrations. Melissa squeezed me tightly.

"And do you think you would enjoy experiencing spasmatic detonations deep inside your ass pussy and having your pussy coated in warm creamy spewings?"

"Oh yes, Melissa! Yes! I really would! B-B-But how could you? Melissa squeezed me tighter.

"Trust me, Kitten; you just be that girl for me."

Melissa moved her lips to mine, and we kissed passionately. Her tongue tip slipped between my lips and swirled into my mouth. I moaned and squirmed as my mouth greeted Melissa's wet probing penetrator. My tongue tip seductively swirled around it, my lips embraced it, and my mouth sucked and slurped it. 

As I sucked Melissa's penetrator, she moved her hand to one of my swelling breast nipples, brushed lightly over it, then tenderly squeezed and twisted it. I moaned, continued my sucking, and moaned even louder when Melissa touched and teased my other nipple.  

My body heated, reactively sexually squirmed, and swelled and ached in intimate places. As I sucked Melissa's tongue, my ass muff warmed, relaxed, and opened in preparation for a near-future personal invasion. 

Melissa broke off our kiss and my sucking.

"Ambur, do you want me to fuck you? Do you want to be "that girl" for me? "

I gasped out my desperate response.

"Oh, yes! Yesss! Yessss!" 

Melissa smiled at me.

"Me too ... "

Melissa released me from her arms, laid me back, and slipped out of our bed. I watched as she went to her dresser and pulled a box from a drawer. The box had printed wording; I read and mumbled the words aloud.

"The Perfect Adult Sex Toy for Lesbian Lovemaking ... The Pussy Penetrator ... A Natural Realskin 8-Inch Double Cock with Harness ... with Realist Cummer ... and Creamy Thick Cum."

I watched as Melissa methodically strapped on her Penetrator. She didn't need any instructions. Melissa seemed familiar and comfortable with her "cock's" harness and adjustments. Once securely on, Melissa stood in front of her bedroom's full-length mirror and admired her new erect appendage- she even stroked it and caressed its balls. Melissa's smiled confidently into the mirror, then turned and exposed her cock to me.

"How about giving me a blowjob before I fuck you?" Melissa wicked smiled. 

I didn't reply. I felt the blood rushing to my face as I blushed deeply. How could Melissa have known about my deep desire to suck a cock before it fucked me? I never shared that desire with her. A lucky query, I supposed.

I couldn't even look into Melissa's eyes; my full attention was sighted lower- on her big, hard, swaying cock. 

"Oh, Melissa. Yes, please, yes!" I gasped out.

Melissa strolled over to our bed and presented me with her large pink cock. 

"All you have to do, Cupcake, is ask to suck my cock." Melissa intently looked at me.

I didn't hesitate.

"Oh, Melissa, Please! Please, let me suck your cock!" 

Melissa slowly moved her bulbous cock head towards my mouth; I licked my lips, closed my eyes, shuddered, and opened my mouth.

"Aaahhh ... "

Melissa smiled at me as she slowly fed me her cock.

"Take me, Ambur, take my cock inside your warm wet mouth. Oh, fuck yes!"

I moaned as Melissa's large cockhead brushed past my moist lips and onto my wet flat tongue. Her cock felt heavy as it slowly slid deeper into my mouth. When it hit the back of my throat, I locked my warm lips around its thick shaft, and I sucked, slurped, swirled, and bobbed on it. Oh god, I was sucking Melissa's cock! My semi-swollen clitty, Angie, stirred and squirted a wad of precum into my panties.

"That's it, Ambur. Good girl! Suck my cock! "

Melissa's hand slapped my ass cheeks hard several times to encourage my compliance, but I didn't need encouragement. I was already passionately complying; sucking, slurping, and rhythmically bobbing on Melissa's cock. I gripped her shaft, stroked it, moved my other hand to her balls, and cupped and squeezed them.

"Be careful, Sweetness. Those balls are fully loaded with warm thick cream. Teehee."

Melissa's cock felt right in my mouth, and I felt right sucking it. I made eye contact with Melissa and saw she was pleased with my cock sucking. Melissa moved one of her hands to my head and guided and encouraged me, pulling my head harder and faster into her cock as I sucked her.

"Oh, Baby Girl, you are such a hot cock slut! Your mouth pussy feels so good!" 

As I enjoyed Melissa's cock, she slipped two fingers into my ass crack and teasingly moved them up and down my slot, stopping before reaching my ass muff. As Melissa teased, she smiled down at me.

"Oh, Ambur, you are such a great cock sucker! Your mouth feels so good! But I think you might be enjoying this more than me!"

She was right, and I affirmatively moaned as my mouth made love to her cock. Melissa provided me with a reminder.

"Don't forget my big balls, Cupcake!"

Melissa's reminder made me moan louder. I stopped my bobbing, slipped her cock out of my mouth, and kissed and licked down to her ball sac. I kissed, licked, and alternatively took each of her balls in my mouth and slurped and swirled it. I looked up at Melissa as my tongue swirled around one of her balls and saw her smiling.

"Good girl, Ambur. Can you tell my balls are full of thick warm cum?" I nodded yes as I continued to swirl.

Melissa reached for the lube on the bedstand, lubed two fingers, moved them to my ass muff's lips, and lubed them. As I squirmed in response to my ass muff's lubing, Melissa pressed her lubed fingers into me; she wiggled them, pushed them harder, and slid two knuckles deep inside me.

"Oh, fuck, Ambur. Your ass pussy feels so warm and tight."

I moaned and squeezed down hard on her fingers. They felt incredible inside me. I arched and wiggled my ass back into them; I wanted them deeper inside me.

"Oh, Baby Girl, you need to relax. Let me do all the work. You just need to give it up to me."

Melissa began my finger fucking; I returned to Melissa's cockhead, and restarted my cock sucking.

"Good girl, Ambur, suck me while I finger fuck you."

Melissa's fingering gradually increased in intensity; in and out of my ass muffin faster, harder and deeper. 

I loved how Melissa's fingers felt as she thrust them deep inside me. Sometimes she kept them deep in me and slowly swirled them around.

"Is this how my Baby Girl likes it- hard and deep?"

I moaned yes as I continued to suck Melissa's cock and as Angie again stained my panties with another wad of precum.

Melissa fingered me more forcefully the warmer and wetter my ass muff got. Her two-finger penetrator became a three-finger, and my ass muff opened more and warmly accepted it. Melissa felt my ass muff's surrender, its malleable acceptance. 

"Your pussy feels ready. Get up on all fours, Cupcake. I am going make you my woman!"

I whimpered when Melissa pulled her cock out of my mouth and moved behind me.

"Here's a pillow, Baby Girl. Put it under your tummy."

I slipped the pillow under my tummy and lowered my head to the bed. I felt exposed, vulnerable, but excited.

"Spread your ass cheeks, Kitten." I eagerly complied.

Melissa lubed her cockhead and re-lubed my ass muff's entrance. She slowly slid her cockhead up and down my ass crack.

"Can you feel that, Cupcake? Does it make your ass pussy ache for cock?"

"Oh, yes, Melissa. Yes!"

Melissa smiled down at me.

"I thought so. You are such a horny little cock bitch!" Melissa's hands alternatively and repeatedly slapped both my ass cheeks- sternly. 

"You are my cock bitch now, aren't you?" Melissa snickered as she both punished and excited me with her slappings.

LorenWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LorenWhite

I could only moan and nod as tears welt up in my eyes, holding my ass cheeks open. I so needed to be fucked. My ass muffin was pursing and aching for a cock. 

"Oh, god, Melissa! Please fuck me!"

Melissa answered my desperate request. She pressed her cockhead into my muff's lubricated lips. As Melissa's cockhead pressed harder. I wiggled back into it and felt a small pop. Melissa's cock was inside me! I willingly surrendered my ass muff to Melissa's cock and accepted becoming her woman.

"Oh, fuck, yessssssssssss!" I shrieked out.

 Melissa slowly pushed her cock deeper into me.

"Oh, my god, Melissa! Aaahhhh! Oh, fuck! It's so big!" 

I shut my eyes tightly as I greeted my painful penetrator. Tears welted up in my eyes and dripped down. Melissa's penetrator hurt so frigging gooddd!

"Oh, Kitten, take me. Let me inside you!"

I turned and saw Melissa smiling down as she watched my ass muff stretch and take her. She began coaching me and counting the inches as her cock filled me.

"Yes, Kitten, open your tight ass pussy for my cock. Open it! Two inches of my cock are inside you now. Squeeze your pussy hard on my cock and hold it. Hold it! Hold it! Now relax your pussy. Relax it more. Good girl! Now work your pussy again for me. Work it!" 

Melissa's directions worked, and my ass muffin relaxed and opened more. Melissa must have felt my ass muff accepting responses.

"Here comes more cock, Ambur. ... three ... four ... five ... six inches of my cock are inside you now. Oh, fuck, yes! ... Work that pussy. ... I want to feel you work your pussy! ... Good girl!"

 Again I worked my ass muff as instructed. I squeezed Melissa's cock hard, held it for a five-count, then relaxed my muff, releasing Melissa's cock. The harder I worked my ass muff, the more it warmly accepted Melissa's large cock.

"Oh, fuck Ambur. You are doing so good. Here come the last few inches, seven inches are in you, now eight. All of my cock is inside you now, Princess! I am balls deep in your ass pussy! It feels so good!"

Because of Melissa's coaching, my ass muff easily took Melissa's last inches. Melissa remained inside me as she smacked each of my ass cheeks.

"Wow, you can take a big cock! I am so proud of you, Baby Girl! "

I loved hearing Melissa say she was proud of me. I felt so fortunate to be her lover, to have her cock deep inside me. 

As Melissa began my slow, tender fucking, I continued to work my ass muff. Each time Melissa thrust deep into me, I squeezed Melissa's cock, and held it. I only released Melissa's cock to achieve some distance before Melissa thrust it back into me.

"Work that pussy, Baby Girl, I want to feel you work it!"

I couldn't adequately describe how wonderful Melissa's large cock and hard fucking were making me feel. It takes another girl to understand the effect of a big hard cock as it is repeatedly thrust deep inside her hot juicy pussy. My ass muff was on fire; it felt superheated, and it desperately ached for more hard cock. 

I looked back at Melissa.

"Thank you, sweet Melissa. Your cock feels so wonderful inside me."

Melissa bent forward, and we kissed.

"And I love making you my woman. You are such a hot sexy cock bitch!"

We continued our lovemaking; Melissa repeatedly thrust deep and hard into me. I gasped each time Melissa's large cock split me. The room filled with the slapping sounds resulting from Melissa's hard, repeated thrusts into my "reddening" ass cheeks. When I thought I would give out from Melissa's relentless sexual pounding, I heard her say.

"Turn over, Kitten. Lay on your back. I want to see your pretty face while you give it up to me."

Melissa slowly pulled her glistening cock out of my hot sloppy ass pussy, and I rolled over onto my back and looked up at Melissa. My eyes revealed my desperate need for her cock to be back deep inside me.

"I want you, and I need you. I want you deep in me again. Please!"

I spread my white stocking-clad legs, lifted them, and placed them on Melissa's shoulders. I felt so girlie positioned like that. I girlishly smiled at Melissa and began caressing the sides of her head with my white stocking-clad toes.

"Oh, Melissa, you make me feel so much like the girl I am inside. It's so wonderful to feel entirely "her".

I finally knew how it felt to be that girl. I was that girl. And I loved being her. It felt, and I felt, so right, and I believed Melissa could feel my total acceptance. Melissa smiled back.

"You are where you belong, Baby Girl. Always ... "

Melissa took my right foot from her shoulder, put my stocking-clad toes into her mouth, sucked them, and then licked the bottom of my foot before sucking on my toes again.

While Melissa sucked my toes, my eyes fixated on her large cock. Melissa placed it on top of my panties to tease me, feel its weight, and give me something to anticipate while she enjoyed my feet. When Melissa had satiated herself with toes, she returned my leg to her shoulder and shared more instructions.

"Placing a pillow under your back, Cupcake. It will help me get deeper inside you." 

I placed the pillow and voluntarily took hold of my ass cheeks and spread them. Melissa pressed her glistening cockhead against my quivering ass muff, looked at me, and slowly thrust her cock back into me. Melissa smirked at my alarmed facial expression as her cock stretched my raw and sore ass muff.  

"Take me, Cupcake. Take me all!"

I closed my eyes, squirmed, and "warmly" accepted Messila's cock as it slowly re-entered me. 

Once Melissa's cock filled me, she grasped my slender ankles, spread my white stocking-clad legs, pushed them back, and began my muffin's deep hard fucking.

"Oh, Cupcake, your pussy was made for big cocks and hard fuckings! You are such a hot little cock bitch!"

As Melissa ravaged my ass muff, my glazed-over eyes looked up at her. They were begging her. Begging Melissa to cum.

"Melissa, cum inside me! Please!"

Melissa smiled and nodded.

"Baby, I am so close. Work that ass pussy. Earn your warm creamy reward!"

Melissa held my ankles tightly and wildly bucked harder and deeper into me - over and over, again and again. The more I gasped, squirmed, and worked my ass pussy; the hard Melissa fucked me. When I thought she might never stop thrusting, Melissa's body shuddered, her climax arrived, and she was cumming. Her cock repeatedly squirted deep inside me and coated my ass muffin with thick warm cum.

My grateful ass muffin milked Melissa's squirting cock through its moment. My white stocking-clad legs wrapped around Melissa's ass cheeks and pulled her to me, holding her deep in me as her cock completed its squirting. When Melissa's moment passed completely, she slowly withdrew her glistening cock and moved to my side. We held each other and kissed.

"Thank you, Ambur, for being such an incredible lover."

While I lay next to Melissa, bathing in the warmth of my third orgasm, some of Melissa's warm cum leaked out of me. I pursed my muff, but it didn't stop the leakage; it was too stretched out and gaping. Melissa realized my predicament, and she reached into her bedstand drawer and pulled out a rather large pink butt plug. The pink plug's base was heart-shaped and had "OWNED" imprinted in bold italic font.

"This should work. Let me put this in your ass pussy."

I reluctantly nodded yes, spread my legs, and gave Melissa access to my leaking ass muff. Melissa took some of the warm leakage, lubed the plug with it, and wiggled the glistening plug into me. I gasped and again accepted another anal penetrator. While the plug was lubricated, it was large, and I squirmed as Melissa wiggled and pushed it until it "popped" inside me.

"That plug should stop any more leaking, Ambur. Plus, you can use the plug to help do your Kegels exercises ... to get your ass pussy back in shape. We put your ass muff through a lot, and ass pussy aftercare is a must."

As I warmly smiled at Melissa, my fingertips began dancing over her arms, shoulders, and back.

"You take such good care of me. I loved being your woman. Thank you for such a wondrous feminine experience."

Melissa smiled.

"You're a great fuck, Ambur. A truly great fuck."

I smiled back.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me."

Then we hugged and fell asleep in a spooning position.

After a while, I woke and slipped out of our bed. I went to the bathroom and drew a warm Epson salts bath. I undressed and entered the shower stall. I slowly removed my pussy plug, and a river of warm cum ran down over my "taint", my jewel sac, and the insides of my thighs. I toweled off the warm cum and slipped into my warm Epson salts bath.  

"Oh, god, yes."

My raw sore ass muff felt like it went to heaven. Teehee.

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by Ambur26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments