Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part Three A - Ambur Learns The Craft Of Lesbianship

"Ambur learns how to please her lesbian lover."

7
4 Comments 4
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Melissa slowly removed her tongue from my pulsating ass muff and moved next to me in our bed. She wrapped her arms around me and held me as multiple waves of pleasure washed over me. My anal orgasm sent sexual shocks throughout my body, making my genitals tingle, my legs tremble, and my toes curl up in their stockings. As my ass muffin superheated and pulsated, Melissa encouraged me to enjoy my very feminine-like moment.

"Enjoy your orgasm, Cupcake. Enjoy! You should feel lucky to be feminine enough to have the privilege of experiencing something so heavenly!" Melissa smiled as she held me securely in her arms. We soon fell asleep, another side-effect of our recent orgasms.

I woke first, slipped out of bed, and headed to the powder room. I drew a hot bath, undressed, and sat and relieved myself. As I soaked in my hot bath, I thought about what I experienced today.

I met my lesbian soul mate, Melissa, she shared her bed with me, and I shared my body with her. I willingly assumed the more feminine role in our relationship, and I enjoyed it. I submitted when my lesbian lover groped me, controlled me, and intoxicated me with her sweet musky fragrance. Melissa demandingly sucked my clitty, Angie, forcing her to cum. She ravaged my ass muffin with both her finger and tongue resulting in me experiencing multiple orgasms. Before today, I had only dreamt of being a "lipstick" lesbian. It took sharing an intimate experience with Melissa for me to accept and willingly be one.

After about twenty minutes in my bath, I carefully got out and dried myself. The super plush bath towel caressed my body and comforted my soft clitty and sore ass muffin as I padded it dry.

"Oh-h! That feels so nice… M-m."

I reached into my overnight bag, pulled out a fresh pair of pink panties – french cut and full back – and slipped them on. I admired myself in the bathroom's full-length mirror, turning from side to side, giving myself an approving smirk.

While Angie had recovered some, she was still relatively small, and I tucked her back between her jewels, making her invisible in her panties. I didn't see a bulge, and I smiled warmly at the girl in the mirror as she slowly rubbed over her smooth, flat panty-covered crotch. I reached into my bag for a pair of sheer pink thigh-high stockings. I unrolled them, carefully slipped them on, and racked my fingertips up and down my stocking-clad legs slowly and tenderly.

"M-m... that feels so good... M-m."

I "borrowed" the short pink satin robe Melissa had hanging on the back of the bathroom door, slipped it on, and tied the pink sash into a pretty bow. The robe hung down to the top of the panties' leg openings and covered less than the top half of my panties' front panel. I took another peek in the mirror. God, I looked so femme in this super short robe… teehee.

I touched up my makeup, refreshed my pulse points with perfume, adjusted my bangs, and fluffed my hair. I was ready to go back into the bedroom. One last glimpse in the mirror…

"Oh my, I look so hot and sexy now…" I warmly smiled at the femme pink angel in the mirror as she turned from side to side, admiring herself.

I entered the bedroom, moved to the bed, and slipped back in. It wasn't even a minute…

"M-m… your scent is intoxicating, Ambur."

Melissa moved her arm over my chest and spooned her body into my backside. I wiggled back into her and held her arm. I gave out a small gasp when Melissa's warm lips kissed the back of my neck and out to my shoulder. Melissa slowly rocked her lower body into my lower backside – up into my tender ass muffin.

"How's my baby girl's little clitty and ass muffin feeling? Hopefully, they are recovering nicely and aren't too sore?"

I felt the blood rush over my face as I blushed. I meekly replied.

"They feel better now. I took a warm bath. It helped a lot…"

Melissa smiled approvingly and moved her hand down to my ass cheek, and caressed it.

"God, Ambur, I love this ass." I closed my eyes and rocked my ass back into Melissa's caresses.

"Seems, Kitten, you had all the fun so far today..." Melissa teasingly whispered in my ear.

"I know it was so wonderful" I admitted the truth to her.

"Ambur, I know you haven't been with a woman before. But I can teach you what to do... how to pleasure me... how to enable me to have incredibly sensuous fun. Would you like me to do that? ... Teach you? ... Train you? ... M-m." Melissa waited for my answer.

It didn't take a second, "Oh, would you? ... Would you, please?" I was so excited by Melissa's offer that I leaked a little pee in my panties.

"Certainly, Baby Doll, anything for you." Melissa smiled, rolled over to her back, and guided me to her side.

"Come lie next to me, Sweetie."

I rolled to my side next to Melissa and was surprised to see what she was wearing; all sheer black lingerie – a short lace teddy, thong panties, and thigh-high stockings held up by a garter belt.

Erotic_lhixzy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erotic_lhixzy

"When did you put on your lingerie?" I asked startlingly.

"When you were taking your bath, Cupcake... I wanted to surprise you... Do you like? ... teehee."

I nodded affirmatively as my eyes slowly looked over Melisssa's body and her sexy lingerie. Angie stirred in my panties. She was also happily surprised.

"You look so hot and sexy in all black, Melissa... and intimidating!" I felt my fingers trembling a little.

"Are you ready, Ambur, for your first lesson? ... How to pleasure a woman's breasts."

I nodded yes and Melissa pulled her teddy up, slipped it over her head, and revealed her large breasts and pink nipples. They were stunning, and I couldn't stop staring at them.

"See anything you like, Sweetie..." Melissa teasingly asked in response to my fixation.

I could only respond with a smile and a head nod. I did.

"Go ahead, Ambur, touch one of them with your finger pads... just make slow, gentle circles around it."

I complied with Melissa's instructions and slowly moved two finger pads delightfully around your breast. It felt so soft and warm.

"Our breast feels so nice, Melissa... M-m."

"Now watch my fingers, Kitten."

Melissa moved her finger pads to her right nipple, brushed lightly over it, traced slowly around it, and squeezed and twisted it -again and again. Melissa closed her eyes and slowly squirmed as she touched herself.

"Just like that, Babykins... Now you tease my other nipple... But first, put your fingers in your mouth and coat them with warm saliva."

I nodded yes, wetted my fingers, and moved them to her left nipple. As I watched Melissa teasing her right nipple, I did the same to her left nipple. Melissa moaned and squirmed as she alternated brushing, rimming, and squeezing her nipple. I carefully watched and did the same to her other swelling nipple.

"Oh, Ambur. That feels so good!"

Melisa's nipple grew larger and firmer the more I teased it. I softly moaned and continued touching and staring at it. Her breast looked lovelily swollen and glistening.

"Now, Kitten, replace your fingers with your warm wet tongue tip... Flicker my nipple with your tongue tip as you would the underside of a swollen cock head... I know you have done that before... Haven't you?"

"Yes, I have… but-t only a few times." I blushed. Not sure why but I was embarrassed to admit it to Melissa. I moved my tongue tip to Melissa's swollen nipple, closed my eyes, imaged it was the underside of a swollen cock head, and flickered it – lightly. Melissa moaned loudly and squirmed.

"OH, FUCK! Yes-s…"

I flickered my tongue tip faster the louder Melissa moaned and the harder she squirmed. Melissa gasped out additional coaching.

"N-now, s-slowly swirl your tongue around my nipple... give it a slow warm tongue bath as you do with a swollen cock head."

I followed Melissa's instructions and slowly swirled around and around her nipple. Melissa gasped and her face contorted. Again more coaching…

"T-take my nipple, Ambur, b-between your lips, into your mouth, and t-tenderly suck it. Imagine it's a small cock head and s-suck it like that." Melissa was struggling to coach me.

I licked my lips, took Melissa's nipple between them, and accepted her nipple into my mouth. I tenderly sucked her nipple as I had sucked so many cocks before. Melissa shrieked, took hold of my head with her hands, and arched her breast up into my mouth.

"Oh, yes, Ambur, yes-s! Suckle me!"

I moved my fingers to Melissa's other breast and tenderly squeezed and twisted it without any additional coaching. Melissa again shrieked and moved one of her hands down to her heating womanhood and rubbed violently over it. As I suckled, squeezed, and twisted her nipples; and as Melissa's rubbed herself faster and harder, her body froze up and then shuddered.

"Are you OK, Melissa?" I asked as I watched her body twitching and heard her deep moaning.

With her eyes tightly closed and her face contorted, Melissa nodded yes.

"I am having my orgasm! Keep sucking and touching me-e! Please-e! Oh, god, please-e!"

I continued sucking and touching her breasts through her orgasm. Melissa rubbed her womanhood slower and more tenderly as her orgasm overwhelmed her. After about thirty seconds, Melissa stopped rubbing, and I stopped suckling, squeezing, and twisting.

I traced my fingertips in a delicate circular pattern over Melissa's tummy, as she lay there motionless, bathed in warm orgasmic ecstasy.

"I guess we did good... didn't we, Melissa? ... teehee."

"Oh, Kitten. You did so well. You will be such a great lesbian lover when I get through teaching you... and you have had lots more practice… teehee."

I moved my lips to hers, and as I continued my fingertip tracing over Melissa's warm, soft tummy, we kissed.

(To be continued...)

Published 
Written by Ambur26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments