Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Part One - Ambur Confirms Her Lesbian Desires

"Ambur meets her lesbian soul mate."

12
4 Comments 4
3.5k Views 3.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Hi, my name is Ambur (wave and a meek smile). I am a twenty-three-year-old female (inside) transitioning my male outer self to conform to my inner female essence. And while I am "passable" and live 24/7 as a female, I still enjoy spending time on transgender-friendly websites, especially ones that feature adult cybersex chat rooms.

While I was chatting in one of those rooms, I met Melissa. She is a warm, caring person, a thirty-something genetic female with a very understanding attitude about genders and a relatively strong sexual interest in girls, including girls like me. It took several rather intimate chats with her - in which we exchanged intimate sexual banter - to discover we might be sexual soul mates. Melissa first proposed meeting in the real world to confirm our suspicions, and I immediately agreed. The rest of this story is about our first meeting in the real world. I hope you enjoy it. I enjoyed living the experience, and I think Melissa did too.

I was standing in line at the coffee shop where Melissa and I had agreed to meet. I was wearing my favorite outfit, my pink chiffon shift dress, with cape sleeves, a romantic floral print, and really cute ruffled trims. Under my dress, I wore a pink bra, matching panties, and sheer white crotchless pantyhose. I had on a pair of pink, peep-toe, platform high heels with four-inch stiletto heels. I peeked at my reflection in the glass counter, carefully adjusted my auburn bangs, and fluffed up my shoulder-length wavy do. My makeup was light and simple, my lips and nails were painted a warm pink, and my scent was Capture by Dior. I was nervous, but I felt ready and excited to finally meet the woman I considered to be my lesbian soul mate.

While I was waiting to order my drink, I noticed a beautiful woman checking me out. She was dressed in a power suit, a cropped grey blazer, over a blue v-neck camisole, with black leather skinny pants, and she was wearing black ankle strap sandals with four-inch block heels. Her makeup looked professionally done, and her dark hair was styled in a blunt bob cut and oozed self-confidence. I knew in an instant it was Melissa. I turned to her and smiled and waved. Melissa immediately smiled back and slowly walked over to me while unabashedly continuing her thorough examination of my body.

"I'm such a bad girl," Melissa giggled. "I had to take an extra-long look. You look so lovely and feminine in that pink floral dress, and I can't take my eyes off your slender legs encased in those sheer white stockings! Are those only four-inch heels?"

Mellisa's sexy voice, her "I want you" smile, and her unsolicited compliments made me blush, and worse, I felt wetness in my panties. Melissa must have sensed my predicament from my body language. She stepped in front of me and slowly slid the palm of her hand, up over my thigh, to the dewy bulge in my panties. Acting as if she didn't care if anyone saw, she wickedly smiled and began tenderly groping me. Her smile and groping froze me, my eyes closed tightly, and I gasped out. Melissa moved her red painted lips to my ear and whispered,

"Mmmmmm...It makes me so horny knowing I can make your clitty leak. You feel so warm and sticky there. How about we forget our creme frappuccinos and go to my apartment, so I can get a closer look, and maybe a taste, of that creme 'clittpuccinie' in your panties? Oh, by the way, our 'clittpuccinie' is swelling larger...We had better hurry before it starts frothing over...teehee!"

I was speechless, still frozen, and helpless to resist her. It was all I could do to stop my trembling and prevent my girl cock's premature coming. I meekly smiled at Melissa and nodded affirmatively. She confidently took my hand in hers, and we sauntered out of the shop, and she made sure to smile and wave at all the gawkers.

As we strolled, hand-in-hand down the street, to Melissa's apartment, I felt as if I was floating and dreaming. A dream about how wonderful it was that a beautiful woman like Melissa found me attractive and wanted to be intimate with me. Since my teens, as I transitioned into my feminine inner self, I spent nights dreaming about being a girl who had strong lesbian desires and had been intimate with a lesbian lover. Now, instead of just dreaming about desires and lovers, I was experiencing intense lesbian cravings, and I was about to be intimate with my first lesbian lover!

What exactly happened at Melissa's apartment is hazing. I must have been in sexual shock caused by Melissa's unexpected groping earlier in the coffee shop. But I can recall the following. I was standing, no, I was wobbling, in the middle of Melissa's dim bedroom. I looked around and saw a nude Melissa sitting on a bed and smiling up at me. I smiled back and looked down at what I was wearing. I still had on my pink panties, my sheer white crotchless pantyhose, but not my dress or bra. Looking further down, I saw I was also wearing different shoes, and I now had on black, strappy, open-toe platform sandals with six-inch heels.

Wobbling and with my pale, slender body almost totally revealed, I felt so vulnerable as I anxiously looked over at my lascivious leering lesbian lover.

"You look so hot, sexy, and femme dressed like that, Ambur. Turn round, Cupcake, but be careful. Those ultra-fem sandals you now have on have six inches heels. I call them my black wobblers...teehee."

Melissa giggled more, and her smile got bigger as she saw me continually struggle to stop my wobbling. I blushed more, obeyed Melissa's request, and began slowly turning around. I felt Melissa's eyes watching me and saw her warm smile as I turned. She enjoyed being in control of a young girl like me, and while I was still a bit frightened and unsure, I also realized that I liked the feeling of being under her spell, of willingly giving her complete control over me.

"Come over here, Kitten. I want to take a closer look at that bulge in your panties and maybe get a taste of your clitty's sweet juices."

I nodded yes, slowly strolled to the bed, and carefully sat down. I felt frightened and confused, and I protectively drew my stocking-clad thighs together and covered them with my arms. I hadn't ever been intimate with a woman before, and while I felt I was all female inside, I knew I was still different outside. Since I hadn't discussed the degree of my physical transition with Melissa, I felt there was something I needed to share with her before we went further.

BigCockSofieTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BigCockSofieTS

I murmured to Melissa, "I am still a bit different there."

Melissa smiled at me and sweetly replied, "Relax, darling, I know you are different there."

Then I watched as Melissa licked her red lips, lowered them to my panties, and gently pressed them into my bulge. I softly moaned out as Melissa tenderly kissed and licked over and around it and tasted its love juices.

"It tastes a little salty but so sweet."

As I watched and listened to Melissa enjoying herself, my fears subsided. Smiling down at Melissa, I decided to share my inner feminine feelings with her.

"While I am still different there, I want you to know that I feel like, act like, and want to be a girl like you, Melissa. I even dream of having a vagina as you do."

Melissa turned and smiled at me. "Let's stop talking about differences and focus on how much we are alike. We both are lovely, charming women. We are warm, soft, and caring beings with full female essence. Lastly, we both desire to be intimate with a warm, caring woman. Dear, Ambur, I want to be that warm, caring woman for you. Can you be that warm, caring woman for me?"

Melissa's words, her sweet request, felt like a feminine lightning bolt had hit me. They energized the synthetic female hormones raging through my body, enabling my transformation. An ocean of feminine warmth poured through my body and washed away the rest of my concerns about being a lesbian. Tears welled up in my eyes and slowly streamed down my cheeks as I looked at Melissa.

"There is nothing I want more than to be that woman for you, Melissa. Absolutely nothing! Oh, Melissa, you have made this girl feel so wonderful!"

Melissa again smiled at me, placed a finger pad against my lips, and whispered, "Hush, baby girl. Just lie back, and let me show you how truly wonderful I can make you feel."

Complying with Melissa's request, I slowly laid back. I watched as Melissa's fingers moved to my panties' top and slowly slipped them off me, freeing my fully swollen girl cock. Melissa's attention turned to my girl cock, and she carefully examined it and then looked up at me.

"She is so beautiful...love that she is cut...and so smooth and shaven. She looks so lovable...so suckable. Does she have a name?...is that a lavender fragrance?...teehee."

I smiled back and nodded yes, "Her name is Angie. I always keep her shaven, and she has a light lavender fragrance.”

I closed my eyes as Melissa wrapped her warm fingers around Angie's slender shaft and tenderly squeezed. I gasped as Melissa's moist tongue tip slowly swirled around Angie's swollen head. I squirmed as Melissa's warm lips repeatedly kissed Angie's ultra-sensitive underside.

Melissa looked up and made eye contact with me as my girl cock slowly passed between her moist lips, over her tongue, to the back of her throat. Melissa locked her lips around Angie's smooth shaft and began exquisitely sucking, slurping, and tongue swirling as she slowly bobbed up and down on half of Angie's length. I closed my eyes and rolled my head back, and enjoyed how incredible Melissa's oral pussy felt.

When I felt Angie's moment approaching, I reached down, secured Melissa's head in my hands, and bucked into Melissa's oral pussy. My bucking was hard and deep, to the back of Melissa's throat and a bit more. Melissa moved a hand to Angie's pink jewel sac, cupped it, and squeezed its contents tenderly. Melissa's other hand moved to my breasts and tenderly embraced one and then the other. Her fingers and thumb found one of my swollen nipples, repeatedly pinched and twisted it, then did the same to my other.

Melissa's incredible cock sucking and her hands' tender squeezings and twistings achieved their final objective. I began bucking wildly into Melissa's mouth as I felt my climax arriving. Melissa had won, she earned her creamy victory, and I violently climaxed. A sexual shock wave overwhelmed me, and Angie began incessantly sharing her warm creamy nectar with Melissa's cum-hunger mouth. Melissa let out a high pitch moaning and then eagerly accepted and encouraged each of Angie's creamy spewings. She passionately sucked, bobbed, and swallowed throughout Angie's moment.

As Angie's moment subsided, my body stopped shuddering, and I slowly reopened my eyes. I saw that Melissa still had Angie between her lips. She was thankfully sucking her and slowly bobbing, providing Angie with a gentle, grateful after-sucking.

"That felt incredible, Melissa...you made Angie cum so hard...who would have guessed that a lesbian lover could be such an incredible girl cock sucker...teehee."

After a few minutes, Melissa slowly pulled a softening Angie out of her mouth and licked her from top to bottom, cleaning Angie of any residual nectar. After Melissa had completed Angie's cleaning, she smiled up at me.

"Oh my! Angie was so good. I am so horny now. I need Angie deep inside me."

I reached down and pulled Melissa up to me. I wet my lips and moved them to her cum-coated lips, and we kissed. My tongue parted my lips and gently bathed Melissa's lips of their glistening cum, all the time, I was softly moaning.

As we continued to kiss, our warm bodies met, our breasts brushed, and our swollen nipples teased themselves repeatedly. My fingertips began a slow ultra-light curricular dance up Melissa's sides, then down over her back and her creamy smooth ass cheeks. I felt wondrous and so accepting of my now confirmed lesbianship. I felt so fortunate to be under the spell of such a beautiful and spectacular woman.

(To be continued)

Published 
Written by Ambur26
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments